Target Acquired

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled an evil smile then continued.

"Things are much better in our marriage now so I needed a baby daddy. Your sperm tested out as slightly more potent than normal; I think 60 million sperm per ejaculate is what the lab tests indicated. Even with your potency it was roughly three months after I went off birth control before I got pregnant."

I might have questioned how she got my sperm for testing -- but considering the dozens of sperm deposits I made in and on her I answered that question myself.

"But won't it be easy to tell that he's not the biological father when the baby is born?" I asked -- somehow that was the first of the thousands questions in my mind that actually popped out.

"Unlikely without a DNA test; see you both have type A positive blood, he is only an inch shorter than you are and despite your much more muscular build your basic frame is about the same, you both have blue eyes and his hair was almost the same beige blond as your hair when he was your age -- before it turned half gray like it is now. There's very little chance of him figuring it out."

Somehow it didn't even faze me that she knew what my blood type was -- I never bothered to ask her figuring that since she was on the board of the University's health center she could have purloined that information. I had more immediate questions such as "What if he does figure it out?" I moaned more than asked.

"Then I might have to hit you up for child support," she giggled. Yeah, that's right, she giggled.

"How could you do that without talking to me about it?" I asked starting to get perturbed.

"Tell me, dude, did you ever even ask me if I was on birth control the by now dozens and dozens of times that you fucked me bareback? So you don't have to tax your brain to remember, no you didn't. By your own admission you've had tons of fun plowing my field so the possibility of some economic pain in the future is the price you pay. Didn't anyone ever tell you that there's no such thing as a free lunch?" she blustered in a no-nonsense voice.

I was stunned speechless. I don't know how long I was essentially catatonic before she hit me with the coup de grace.

"You probably thought that -- to use your favorite expression -- that I was a 'Target' that you 'Acquired.' The truth is that I knew who you were the day that I saw you in the store testing honeydew melons and was already then scoping you out to be my baby daddy once I went off birth control. You were my 'Target Acquired,' not the other way around," she snickered.

I was still shell shocked when she followed that up with "But like many guys I bet that you'll enjoy fucking a pregnant woman. I hear that it's the highlight of some guys' lives." Then she planted a kiss on my lips and got off my lap.

As she was walking out the door she turned, smiled, and said "After my doctor confirms my pregnancy Friday morning how about I come over Friday afternoon for a celebration. I'm getting horny just thinking about it." Then she blew me a kiss and went out the door.

It took me a good twenty four hours to get my shit together. Julie asked me at lunch "Is something bothering you? You seem like your body is here but your mind is in outer space."

I chalked it up to a challenging class problem.

The two classmates that I worked on a project with that same afternoon asked essentially the same question that Julie did at lunch. I gave the same answer only substituting "private" for "class."

For good or for bad, one quality that I've always had is to reconcile then move forward. Since the possibility of me paying for what I thought was the free lunch with Susan had already been fixed it would serve no purpose to stop fucking here now, especially since there was truth to the idea that many guys -- me included -- wondered what it was like to fuck a pregnant woman.

Since I had reconciled myself to it, I was actually pleasant to Susan Friday afternoon when she came over to confirm that she was in fact pregnant. Our "celebration" included me fucking her doggy with a slim butt plug up her ass, causing her to temporarily lose consciousness.

Over the next seven months I was very grateful that Julie never wavered from her "no commitment" attitude. This was so even after she graduated and I made her CEO of my small business and gave her the funding to take it to several levels above what it was using part time college kids as employees. Also fortunately she insisted on having her own apartment and even though we usually spent one night a week at her place and one at mine that seemed to work out. I never knew her to have a date with anyone else, and it was all that I could do to keep up with her and Susan so I never did either.

The reason why it was all that I could do to keep up with her and Susan was because during pregnancy Susan was constantly like a bitch in heat.

There are some women -- I don't know the percentage but I'm sure that it's way less than half -- who seem to "glow" during pregnancy. Susan was one of them. Her DD boobs turned into Fs. They got more tender too, but that was a good thing as long as I was gentle with them since gently sucking on or fondling them turned her into a serial climaxer. Aside from the boob enhancement and what was absolutely necessary to accommodate the baby girl growing inside her she gained little other weight. She looked just like old Susan only with a big belly and even bigger tits.

Susan's libido increased to the extent that she demanded that I fuck her at least three different times a week, twice each session. She had a pamphlet on the best positions for preggo fucking and we tried all of them at least a half dozen times. As the baby grew her pussy naturally got tighter and I do believe that the intensity of my orgasms increased.

When little Alicia was born I snuck into the hospital after hours to see her. I guess that I'm prejudiced but I thought that she was really cute. Both Susan and I had concluded that there was no way for me to be in Alicia's life while Susan was married to John, and while I accepted that intellectually once I saw Alicia it caused me a great deal of angst. Susan and I also broke off our relationship that night at the hospital. I left mom with a kiss on her lips and baby with a kiss on the forehead, and tears were in my eyes when I exited.

**************

Once I graduated with my MBA I told Julie that it was time to fish or cut bait; either she married me, or we'd break up. Being the honest man that I considered myself -- which I'm sure many would disagree with in view of my long-term affair with and impregnation of a married woman -- I told her that I had fathered a child before I asked Julie to marry me. I didn't give details and she didn't ask for any. She really did love me, so she married me anyway.

One thing that I learned from my relationship with Susan -- given how she had turned my "Target Acquired" personality trait back on me -- was to give up that personality trait. However, I wasn't yet through with that lesson yet.

Julie and I had been married for ten years, and had a boy and girl of our own, and lived about 500 miles from the University where I got my MBA. I had a very successful business, and Julie was a perfect wife and mother and since our kids were both in school she worked part-time in my company as a very valuable employee. Sitting at my desk one Monday morning my secretary told me that I had a call from Susan Chapman. I didn't know any Susan Chapman and told my secretary that over the intercom. She came back a few minutes later and said "You knew her as Susan Werner." I took the call.

After some initial pleasantries Susan got to the point. "I'd like to meet with you sometime this week. I just moved into your area about a month ago -- I have a condo on Primrose Drive -- I think that you know where that is. Alicia will be with me at the start of the meeting."

I didn't really think that I had a choice although I was actually excited about seeing Alicia. "Can I bring my wife and kids to it?" I asked.

"If you'd like; we can meet at a park and if we need to discuss anything in private we can go to a secluded bench to talk."

We made arrangements to meet that Saturday at 2 p. m. after Alicia's and my kids' sports games were concluded. I told Julie about it that night and asked if she would come. "What do you think that Susan wants?" she asked.

"She probably wants to hit me up for child support," I blushed. "She's the mother of the child I had."

"You mean you had a kid with Dean Werner's wife?" Julie asked flabbergasted.

"Yes," I continued to blush, "and if you want I'll tell you all about before we meet with her. Will you come?"

"Wouldn't miss it," Julie growled.

Despite how non-plussed Julie seemed to be that night she almost ripped my dick off she was so zealous when she fucked me cowgirl. One thing that I was already sure of -- and was confirmed -- was that I didn't understand women. I did understand them -- at least Julie -- a little better, however, when as we were falling asleep she mumbled into my ear "If you ever even kiss your baby mommy again I'll cut your balls off."

That Saturday my seven year old daughter and six year old son were anxious to meet Alicia -- Julie and I told them that she was related but didn't give any details -- and Julie seemed anxious to meet Susan, for whatever reason.

The initial meeting went well. Alicia was a poised and beautiful girl, who had just turned eleven a few days before. She had the best physical and personality features of both Susan and I. My daughter and son both warmed up to her instantly, as did Julie.

Julie and Susan were also pleasant to each other. I don't think that Julie was particularly thrilled about Susan's appearance, however. Susan looked really good; obviously a little older than the last time that I saw her pre-pregnancy but just as good.

After about twenty minutes of communal banter Julie said "Why don't I take the kids for ice cream and you and Susan can discuss some things," an offer that we gratefully accepted.

After they left Susan got right to the point. "John and I divorced last year. As part of the divorce I informed him that Alicia was not his daughter biologically and we had a DNA test done to confirm that. I refused to name the father. He still wants her in his life, but is agreeable to only phone calls and two weeks during the summer and every other Christmas season. Child support was not part of the settlement of the divorce, although he will pay for all costs associated with her visits and if she wants to go to the University he still works at can get her a full ride."

"So I guess this is the part where my lunch bill comes due, isn't it?" I chuckled.

"I'm glad that you have a positive attitude," she grinned.

"I'm agreeable as long as I -- in fact my family -- also has a relationship with Alicia. I want a contract that spells out the minimum contact that we get and the exact amount of child support that you get. If you're agreeable to that we'll have a deal."

It took us only five minutes of mostly friendly banter to work out the money and time (I had discussed both with Julie already in anticipation of this).

"Seal it with a kiss?" she asked.

"Sorry," I replied. "While fucking you in the past, and now seeing Alicia, makes our agreement eminently fair -- even enjoyable -- there is one thing in the future that can never be. That is ANY positive vibes, or physical contact, between us in the future. Julie would kill me -- and I love her and want to stay married to her. Agreed?"

"You're no fun," she laughed, and then said "Agreed."

When Julie got back with three happy kids we invited Susan, a date, and Alicia over to our house for dinner and family games next Saturday. By that next Saturday Susan and I had already signed the contract that my attorney prepared and I had given her the first child support check.

Susan's date was a really nice guy -- my age (five years younger than Susan). Everyone had a great time that Saturday night, once I got over the embarrassment of Alicia giving me a board game while Susan grinned in the background.

The title of the board game: "Target Acquired!"