All Comments on 'Target Practice'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
z00timez00timeover 18 years ago
You

r a very talented writer. Most of your stories I dislike but this is not one of those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good a man with balls

Thank you it's getting hard to read a good story on here lately. Where do these writer think that men enjoy reading about wifes screwing around and it's OK. Good Story and THANK YOU again, Do more PLEASE............

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well, you gotta pay to play!

She played... she paid!

Nice job. The man lost his wife but kept his pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb

A couple of months ago I was annoyed at one of your stories. However, I wasn't allowed to criticize it with a comment because you weren't taking public comments then.

A couple of weeks after that I really discovered you as an author. Now I must read every Just Plain Bob story. The plots, the ingenuity,the whole raunchy & earthy tone of the stories----the tops. Very little whining, weeping & gnashing of teeth. These stories for what they are are good. How you keep coming up with fresh twists is amazing.

playingcardcompany

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Bingo

Nicely done. My idea of fitting retribution. Too severe? I think not, I suspect she enjoyed it.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Good show

I would have thought she would have been very popular at work after that.

It kinda looks like she really underestimated her husband.

3 1/2 years? Looks like he shoulda been to more company parties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Classic

Good thing he was a practiced marksman with more than a modicom of restraint.

Great story with enough "tongue in cheek" humor.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
I just don't know JPB. Maybe your schizo.

Hell, maybe I'm schizo. Two-thirds of your stories are about an extremely small percentage of men who would love their wives even if they were watching them get gang-banged by rancid homeless guys while listening to her verbally bashing her husband. Then the husbands would go and clean their wives up with their tongue and then fuck them.

And then the other third of your stories deal with how a regular guy would deal with his wife's infidelities. Even though the husband loves the wife, he is not going to put up with her betrayal. As painful as it is, he reacts as I think a huge majority of men would act when confronted with infidelity.

The question is though; which of these two scenarios is the greatest fantasy to you the author? The wimpy husband who sucks cum from his wife or the husband that doesn't believe his wife should be fucking around on him?

I wonder which stories get the highest scores?

apilgramapilgramover 18 years ago
Some women think this way

My ex thought it was ok to be like this....but I didn't find out for sure till a few months before she left me.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

A good fantasy story, but I still don't believe in this crap about one's wife cannot fuck another guy if she wants to and still stay married to her husband. And this story could have had a little bit about those guys fucking her in that chain event and possibly knocking her up--you did not say anything about her possibly being on birth control....maybe when they decided to not have children, her husband had been "fixed"? I was going to give you a grade of '100' but I changed it....it would have been a '100' except for the hole in the story about possible pregnancy of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Good One third

I agree with Sherlock about a few things. The two thirds of your stories that deal with husbands that put up with anything from their wives don't interest me. But the other one third you write, I love. So I always have to check them out, just in case. And at least you have some handgun knowledge, or researched it. Might I suggest a bull barreled Browning Buckmark for the job he did in the office, you shoot it, you'll love it ;-)

Thanks for the story.

CB

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years ago
Good one!

Classic 'Just Plain Bob'

nuff said

allforallallforallover 18 years ago
This is Great

This is great. No frivolous groveling. I enjoyed his and your accuracy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Job Author

Doesn't it piss you off writer when men tolerate a wife whore or schedule thier wifes' other bigger cocks to watch.

Don't you agree writer that husbands who tolerate or encourage their own male humiliation to watch bigger cocks are poor pitiful subhuman sicko's. A wife whore as bait is so respectfully short term.

Wouldn't you agree that anyone who would write that dismal below human convention fetish type self cuckolding himself crap is more than a little sick themselves.

I am so happy that you write to real life with talent and imagination for the 99% of us semi-normal readers rather than the 1% who need pitiful humiliation and subhuman sick cuckster writers to get their jaded finger held appendage up and off.

Now this is not to say that they don't have the right to be sick and abnormally freakie all the time but wheres' the future for these pathetic jaded sick one's. Then it takes a bit more sad pathetic crap to get it up each time - then what - get the wife to actually do it so they can watch - golly now they can really experiance the eventual demise of their life and family.

Thank god you know this writer - so these absurdly pathetic men(?) know they must go elsewhere - to the fetish dept. for their freakie rides.

Thanks Bobie - more in this theme please where your talents can be appreciated by the semi-normal masses! -- with Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
that what i'm talking about

thank for showing what a real life person would act like if wife fuck over them.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Excellent little story!

I don't always like your stories, Bob, but this one is GREAT! Well written, concise, and a great story. Really appreciate a husband with some balls - big brass ones.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 18 years ago
So intolerant

So sad. The highly misunderstood serial persistant drunken indesction syndrome kills another marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Story

Concise writing and good character development (You realy get a sense of the husband and the wife).

Thanks for the outstanding story!

SleeplessinMD

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 18 years ago
Good nasty fun

This is so over-the-top I have to believe it's satirical. As such it was nasty fun. Would have liked a few more details about the four days with Greg's hot wife :-). Best, Ken

techreadertechreaderover 18 years ago
Outstanding as Always....

How do you write so MANY consistently great stories? I don't know, but please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good

At first, I was hoping he would shoot his wife's fucker in the balls. However, that scenario was already done by HDK. I then wished he had shot the asshole in the asshole with a pellet gun so as not to kill him. However, your method of revenge was very good and the husband probably derived some satisfaction from it. All's well that ends well.

Boyd

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Good fun!

Great title! Grand story!

I don’t enjoy all your stories, that just my personal preferences but I almost always appreciate your writing.

I don’t know how you can be so prolific and still write so well.

Looking forward to what ever is next from that wonderful sick twisted creative mind.

Thanks for the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A REAL MAN

IM GLAD TO SEE AN AUTHER THAT UNDERSTANDS A REAL MAN. ALL THOSE OTHER SICKO AUTHERS AN LEARN FROM YOU. I WOULD HAVE ENJOYED THE STOREY EVEM MORE IF HE HAD USED THE.45

CentralCoastguyCentralCoastguyover 18 years ago
Surprise twist

I thought this would be your stand "cuckold" story, but it wasn't. Didn't turn me own much, but from a literary point of view good. Keep writing.

LutherTLutherTover 18 years ago
Great story!!!

F**kin' great story!

ryu77ryu77over 18 years ago
That is why I like to read JPB

you really don't have a fucking clue how it is going to end. I have to agree that variety can be fun!

Cheers!

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Nothing subtle here

Nothing but a classic Just Plain Bob plot.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
A good ending

A good tale. An affair of 3 1/2 years? That's about 4-5 days too long to put up with, to overlook. Screwing him six times a week and her lover, too? She could make a fortune as a call girl/

He and Myra like to fuck---is that enough?

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
Wow

You ARE capable of being a real man! Heheh, very entertaining. See? All you have to do to get high marks is to earn them...

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Well written

I loved it because he refused to be a cuckold wimp. JPB you can write with power. The problem is that your favorite themes are too dark for most of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well written...but then we all know that Bob didn'

write it. I did nad Bob has me write a few of his stories because he is such a wimp that he can only stories with wimp husbands in them. Just like he was when he was married. He would siuck his wife's lover's cocks for them and then he would put them in her...Why??? Oh I thought you knew that BOB has a little one inch cock that never even gets hard. BOB's wife used to go to the homeless shelters to find fuck partners. She got AIDS that way and eventually gave it to BOB. She takes AZT and STEROIDS to live longer and she is a prostitute for men and women with AIDS. What ??? you say that you didn't know that his wife ate pussy...hell yes but she has to be ninety years old. She get's that from when she and BOB would eat his great grandmothers cunt. It was so large from her days in the circus and her times with an elephant. BOB and hid slut wife could even get their heads in her cunt at the same time and lick the puss from it.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Good Story

Woman got what was cumming to her.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
Cheater got nailed!!

I liked this story,.and it was well writen. A very good read. R.T.

kingspridekingspridealmost 13 years ago
COME BACKS ARE A BITCH

One can never fault brilliant story,I am sorry though that to me you have just set the stage for a mind blowing tale of intrigue,betrayal,revenge...and I hope remorse and healing.

I wouldn't write off reconciliation,but not by way of ending up with a wimp and cuckold nor submissive whore willing to be farmed out....only the emergence of two strong focused individuals will pay tribute to the scene you have just set.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it 3*** because:

It is not realistic. You could not get a group of middle class guy to gang fuck a man's wife if you hand picked them.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read BOB!!!!!!

I do not know how I missed this one. Thanks for the good read.

Northern_WriterNorthern_Writerabout 12 years ago
Not Bad

I can't imagine that nobody called the cops after the gunshots, even just a 22, but what the hell, it's just a story :-) I usually find the revenge stories to be rather overdone, but I enjoyed this one.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
This was underdone.

Usually revenge stories are overderdone as someone commented in this story. Problem was this one was underdone

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
This one

Was perfect! 5

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 11 years ago
Just Right

Thanks Bob, all bases covered, short, sweet, to the point and done!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
EXCELLENT

That's how you treat a cheating skank slut whore cunt twat wife.

Way to go Bob.

56,017,844 STARS

deadonedeadoneover 11 years ago
Sorry to disagree

But first you get the divorce going and the monies nailed down THEN you get revenge. Now he my have to pay spousal support.

Don't know why but I found this kind of funny. Like JPB was trying to pull a quick one on us. It was light, quick and predicable but also very good. Luck he did not get charged with Discharging a Firearm.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Not your strongest, but a fun read.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
He only made a FEW mistakes.

I wonder if Kathleen will have him arrested for attempted murder? A lot of people saw him take a number of shots at Greg. Jail time would probably be a given. And then he spent 4 days with Greg's wife, so his claims for adultery are out the door. And even if he doesn't go to jail he's still going to be splitting up the assets 50/50 (if he's lucky) and paying alimony (his wife is unemployed). Seems to me like he didn't get revenge - he just got screwed!

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Here's a quarter...

...find someone who cares.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice

ditto: here's a quarter...

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
DEPENDING ON THE GAME

a miss is as good as a mile of torture. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
pulling a train?

He didn't make her pull the train, he merely pointed her out to a bunch of guys. She could have walk away, or if they forced her, she could have cried rape. That was a weird weak link in this story. Are there really women that are this stupid and this selfish and actually hold decent jobs that allow them to live a middle class lifestyle? I have come across a few stupid, selfish, psycho sluts in my time, but they were total fuck ups in every way including in their employment and in their friendships or lack of real friends. The appropriate setting for most of these stories is a low rent trailer park, sleazy apartment building or anywhere where people who are not productive live.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

I was hoping for a few more missed shots.

LMAO!!!!

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Huh?

"Why did you do that to her? She loves you and you show your love for her by doing that to her? You are not the nice guy that she tells everyone that you are."

“Marcia gave me a dirty look and then she turned and stalked away.”

“She looked up at me with tears running down her cheeks and said, ‘You bastard! How could you? I thought you loved me.’"

HE’S the bad guy because he won’t stand for her cuckolding him?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That was the way to do it!

When I walked in on my wife and her boyfriend, Tom, they seemed surprised. I wasn't, I'd heard my wife was out spreading 'my' pussy around.

While I had a gun in my hand, I didn't fire a shot. Didn't have to. I just mentioned (as he was putting his clothes on) that the only way he was leaving upright, was if he helped my wife pack and took her with him. Of course, she started bawling, telling me how I was her true love, she loved only me, etc etc, but my gun was close to hand until his '66 Camaro started up and I saw it pull away, with her inside.

The next day was burning everything we owned. If it would burn, it was thrown on the pile. Then I left. I just drove away with everything in our bank accounts in my pocket. My wife was Tom's business and she had shown she could function without me.

I didn't go back to my hometown for almost 2 years. When I did, I found my wife living in our old home, apparently without Tom. She heard that I was back in town and it didn't take long for the slut to track me down. I was surprised, the whore actually thought I'd come back for her. It seemed she lived with Tom for about a year until he gave her something that took drugs to cure. When she told me that, I just about died laughing, made even harder by her tears. What the hell did she expect?

I'm still married to her. I guess. Couldn't care less, that was 10 years ago and my girlfriend and I have two kids, we're happy, healthy and most important of all, in love and stay true to one another. My ex?

Who cares....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well he was on the right track

But too many people saw him firing the gun and telling loverboy he was going to kill him. That might lead to jail time or a bad outcome in divorce court. And he should have NEVER left their home. A good attorney paints him as deserting his wife and their home and he loses even more in the divorce. Otherwise, pretty funny stuff. Pretty vindictive to shoot the cat!

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
JPB at the top of his game !

Yes I know in real life , he would have been up shitcreek sans paddle. But this is Lit and not real life !

I know JPB is an acquired taste for some , but when he does a story like this , its pure LW gold !

Here he uses dark humor and a bulldozing mentality with his great command of a scene . He can do in two pages what many other very good LW authors will need 5 to do the same !

I believe that in 50 years in the future their will still be a rabid JPB fan base.

5*'s

kdcee79kdcee79almost 8 years ago
Doesn't add up right JPB

The revenge was just too way over the top. First, he initiates his wife's gangbang with her co workers, second, he spends 4 days with Greg's wife, then he leaves Kathleen, shit, he's worse than she is. Also, I know Yanks are quite gun crazy BUT surely somebody would have called the cops about him firing his pistol in the house & outside. What a crazy nation & now they've got the " DON "; what a scary thought. I meant to press 3 but JPB it's your lucky day I hit 4 instead. 4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuckin "A"

Great story, but he shouda gone with the 1911 .45. "Overkill" is really underrated a lot of times. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Holy crap people!

ITS JUST A STORY! Read it, accept that it has nothing to do with reality, and move on.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Now that was a quick JPB ending I can appreciate.

A flash well done.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Oh Yeah

Great flash tale. Cheating cunt wife gets what she deserves.

desertdog43desertdog43over 5 years ago
Don't confuse kindness with weakness...

Some of the stone cold killers I served with seemed to be quite easy going on the surface...First shot in a firefight, turned them merciless......period.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just when

Just when I think I've had enough JOB, I find this.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Nice guy don't push

Liked it 4 stars

More please

Only push nice guys so far

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
A Good Bob

No, it's not realistic.

But, then again, everything should be taken as fantasy, around here.

Wish there was a way for the MC to not get sloppy seconds, to pull off his revenge, but I understand his thinking there... plus, there's no doubt this was the first time he got seconds, given who his wife turns out to be.

Sure, Kathleen is probably going to get half of their assets, but, given that she willingly quit her job and was the direct cause of the breakdown of their marriage, a good lawyer could get him off out of being alimony... or he could just quit his own job too. Whatever works.

As it is usually the case, most female characters here are delusional - Kat first, but Marcia, a very close second. Cheating always trumps love - you can claim loving someone all you want, it will never justify you fucking someone else at the same time.

A good flash from arguably the best to ever done it around here.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Wimp?

Why do women who's husbands agree to things that they don't give a shit about think that they'll agree to anything?

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
The JPB Checklist

Wife behaves like no human being on the face of the earth ever has? Check

Husband takes the opportunity to get sloppy seconds? Check

Husband sets up rape of wife? Check

Husband enjoys cream pie? No

Pauline French reference? No

Justified slut behavior due to previous rape and gangbang? No

I guess we're 50/50

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
At last

At last a man who really stand up for himself.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
No thanks on seconds.

I have no problem about the story being unrealistic. This is fantasy, not a biography. But I don't see the sloppy seconds. I would look down at that "Y" and see a cesspool, go limp, and walk away for good. Otherwise, right choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
car

i;m a little confuse plain ass bob , why was greg wife not able to drive gregs car home ,he ran off and just left it there .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Beyond fucking stupid. How ANYONE with a functioning brain cell thinks this idiot is a talented writer is beyond me.

DazzyDDazzyDover 3 years ago
Hey Bob

Give em hell

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Car - "He (Greg) must have left his keys in the car because it roared into life and he tore down the driveway."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Anonymous from 7 months ago - your rant is the dumbest thing I've EVER heard. If Bob is that bad WHY DO YOU KEEP READING HIM!!! That would make you someone with NO BRAIN CELLS - right? I would tell you that he has more fans than you could count but Bob's fan base far exceeds 5! Thank you once again Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always enjoy your stories, JPB, and any time there is a new one it makes my day! My only criticism is that for a gun guy you should know it's a magazine and not a clip. Yup, very petty, but that's how far I have to reach to find a criticism.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

***she alternately protested and begged for them to fuck her harder***

A woman gets raped (supposedly some guys at the party were willing to do that) and she enjoys that?

This misogynist garbage is a constant for a lot of JPB drivel stories and apparently morons in BTB crowd believe this is possible. I guess this is a consequence of rape porn they have seen on internet.

You really have to be heavily retarded to believe rapists are so easily recruited in some company party crowd that includes women and even more retarded to believe that a raped woman would enjoy rape at any point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"He must have left his keys in the car because it roared into life and he tore down the driveway." Story isn't even 4k words and people miss this kind of thing.

Aaaaaaand there's that dark donut bitchin' again.

Some people, sheesh

Thanks Bob

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Greg was amazed that Kath was fucking him with her husband in the house, but he wasn't worried about his wife being there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Donut is just angry that Greg's cock isn't in his hole. Typical weak cuck misandrist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He is a dick to do what he did, and for that, she should truly love him lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Uhh... that's it? We need denouement!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a fucking great romp! Liked to of laughed my ass off at this story! Read it three times through, right in a row, and am still laughing!

Loved it! 5 Stars!

Thanks for the great comedy relief, JPB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

never misread a nice person. When the worm turns it can kick ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The guy was an ex serviceman and They thought He would be OK with it ..The guys in My Platoon would have beaten him like a drum . But then again I was not a Marine , I was an Army guy like my Dad and Grandfather . I guess you could say I had no choice . I turned 18 and joined up with the blessings of my Parents . My Father had me in Karate and I was good but not good enough as some Drill Instructors were .

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Great story! Hilarious!

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Great story! One of the very few, where the guy has balls.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

0 Star. I hate stories were the betrayed spouse sets the other one up to be raped. Sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A little over the top for me but at least the "good guy" got some revenge. What did the wife expect would happen if and when her husband walked in on her pulling a train with a bunch of guys? "We can get past this honey". Really? I don't think so. She's lucky there wasn't a bunch dead bodies or at least some broken heads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

could have used a LOT more revenge on the whore , but ill take it because you didnt pull your normal cuck out bullshit .

should have broght 10 or so guys from town to help her have fun on her last married night .

5 stars .

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Good writing. You really are a very talented writer. Story line not so much the fact you write so well probably intensifies the eck factor of the story line

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Good story, Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good. She got what she deserved. 5/5 stars.

jopstorm1945

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

Another lesson in "Don't mistake kindness for weakness". 5 stars DMW aka

kalash777kalash7778 months ago

I thought that JPB was a good writer. Boy, I was wrong!

servant111servant1116 months ago

seriously kicks ass!!!

5 stars!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Another good one, thanks!

MisterPGMisterPG3 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Burn!

Good read, thanks!

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Good one Bob.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany4 days ago

Someone commented that this was another lesson to not mistake kindness for weakness.

That husband wasn't just kind, he was submissive. You can also be kind while being assertive.

But like many other of JPB's male MCs he lives in a delusional world of his own and tries to endear himself to his wife and to make her happy by being a henpecked simp. Doesn't work out too well in real life most of the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...