Tarissa and the Zolux Pt. 01

Story Info
Meet drug runner Tarissa and the Earth's alien invaders!
10.6k words
4.67
5.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been in the passenger seat of the beat-up truck for an hour, headed into Florida nearing the end of a journey that I didn't want to take.

Letting my mind wander as the dried-up fields passed by, I imagined what this farm land would have looked like 150 years ago before the war. I was 31, my whole life, this had been normal to me, but I knew the entire county had changed so much in a short time. I began to run over a history lesson in my head in an attempt to reverse the onset of boredom and to take my mind off the hours ahead.

Way back in 2063, the first colony of Zolux had attacked the earth. By all accounts, it had come out of the blue. It was hard to imagine a planet where most of the species didn't believe that life existed elsewhere in the universe. It had taken humanity by surprise and a bloody battle had been fought across the world which lasted for 73 years and saw nearly 70% of human life wiped out.

The Zolux hadn't been successful either and we'd nuked over a hundred of their ships out of the sky. Eventually, a truce was called, and peace reigned again on the earth.

South America had taken the worst of the damage from the invasion and in the truce, the Zolux were given the entire of South America and some Pacific Islands where they mined the earth for minerals, as had been their intention all along. Any humans left alive had been relocated to North America and the border closed. Travel between the North and South had long been prohibited, although, there were a few gangs that had learnt to profit from the Zolux and travelled between North America and the restricted zone.

Most people alive now, had never seen a Zolux with their own eyes. There were plenty of images and video though. They were a huge 8 feet tall, almost human shape but muscular, and with light grey, almost silver skin which seemed to be smooth. The heads were slightly more oval than human and there was no hair, and these massive, deep red eyes and small round mouth. No visible nose. The Zolux dressed in a kind of tight robe of varying length and colour. Their longer than normal arms reached their knees and six long fingers extended even further. As they walked, they kept their knees slightly bent, someone had told me that it was because the gravity on earth was stronger than they were used to. I'd also learnt that they communicated with each other in what seemed like a series of grunting and high-pitched squealing noises, but rumour had it that they could communicate with certain humans using a kind of telepathy. It had been confirmed as well as the audible noises, they communicated with each other with telepathy or some sort of extra sensory perception. The humans that had this gift were known as the communicators. I'd never met one, nor met anyone that had ever met one and so I was sceptical that they existed.

Still with miles to go before we reached Miami, I began to reflect on my life. I'd managed to finish school but there were no jobs, even this long after the war, the economy was fucked. I'd not managed a relationship that lasted more than a few weeks and long ago given up on men, for most of the time. I flitted from one person to the next. I'd managed to make a mess of most of my life and had 2 imprisonments in jail behind me, both for theft. People did what they could for money and now, I was running drugs across America for Krystal, Florida's most notorious drug dealer and crime boss. She was ruthless, but I think she liked me, or at least, I hoped so, because I was in really deep shit.

So, here I am, being driven by Monique, Krystal's favourite and hard-ass fixer, back to Krystal's place in the city. I'd fucked up and gotten my truck stolen while I went for a piss at a truck stop. That was $20,000 worth of powder lost and the cash. I'd be lucky if Krystal didn't shoot me on the spot.

Monique hadn't spoken to me other than to tell me to get in the truck when she arrived to collect me. I sat in silence awaiting my fate.

Before too long, the burnt out remains of Miami came into view and derelict buildings replaced the abandoned farmland. The city was being rebuilt slowly and the population growing once again but it was still, rundown. A short while later and we pulled up outside Flame, the night club that Krystal owned. I had a moment of relief, if she intended to kill me, she probably wouldn't risk doing it here. I should have been more terrified, but I'd done a line or two before Monique arrived and now, I didn't really give a shit.

Krystal owned a few clubs and some other wholesale businesses, but these were just a front. You had to be impressed by her or intimidated by her, or both. She was in her early 40s and had inherited the business from her father. She was also imposing to meet, a beautiful, tall, black woman who kept herself in shape and was adorned in expensive jewellery and the smartest of clothes.

The truth was that I owed her, big time. I worked in one of her clubs as a bar server when I was busted for theft the second time. She used her contacts to reduce my prison sentence on the understanding I would work for her afterwards. I also had a tiny, shitty apartment in the back of the club as did some of her other women. She wasn't someone to be fucked with and for two years, I had diligently done as I was told, without any major incident, until now.

Usually, my job was to take packages to dealers in other cities and also, sometimes, she liked me to "entertain" business associates, which translated into me letting these men and woman fuck me for free. All part of the job and I had got pretty good at it, in fact, without a relationship, I quite enjoyed the occasional fuck, assuming the other person knew what they were doing of course. Krystal was nice to me and I remained loyal to her, I was hoping that loyalty would pay off now.

Krystal ran her drugs around the country, operated hooker rings and extorted everyone she could. Rumour had it that she also smuggled her drugs into South America and that the Zolux were pretty big customers. It made sense that they would get addicted to human habits once on Earth, there probably isn't a fucked-up species anywhere in the universe. Everyone's love of greed and debauchery seems to filter through every 'intelligent' species.

My attention was snapped back to the moment as Monique almost yelled at me. "Get the fuck out of my truck, Bitch!"

I nodded and opened the rusty door and climbed out onto the pavement, slamming the door behind me. It was a cool night and I glanced up at the sky which was rapidly darkening as the evening went on.

"Let's go." Monique snapped as she appeared beside me and so, I walked up the steps and through the front doors of the club, which the doorman opened for me, shortly followed by Monique. The immediate throbbing of the loud dance music was always a shock to the system. Normally, I liked the music and dancing to it, but today, I was in no mood to even think about it and the pounding noise just hurt my head.

We made our way through the drunk clubbers before we finally reached the back of the club and the door which led to the stairway to the offices and apartments. I punched in my code, slowly into the digital keypad which lit up green as soon as I entered the last number. The door clicked, and I took in a deep breath.

Passing through, we left the glitz and glamour of the club and entered the dull grey corridor. Just a few paces and I turned left and began to climb the narrow stairway which led to the office on the next floor. I would have given pretty much anything to be anywhere else at that moment and I could feel myself starting shake with fear. The drugs were wearing off at the worst possible moment.

Before I had time to think any more, we reached the door to Krystal's office. Monique reached around me and knocked, twice. It seemed to take an age for the reply to come back. "Come".

I swallowed hard and opened the door, taking a step in, I looked up and saw Krystal at her giant polished oak desk which was at the far end of the room. The office was huge, with panelled walls interspersed with mirrors and modern art. The room was expensive and designed to impress.

I made eye contact with Krystal as I approached her desk, she glared at me without a hint of kindness. This was the moment I'd been dreading. I'd find out my fate.

"Here's the dumb bitch, Boss." Monique said with a smirk as she looked across at me, now patiently standing in front of the desk.

Krystal looked at both of us and then settled her eyes on Monique before she quietly said. "Leave us please."

Monique nodded and turned and left the office. I kept looking at Krystal, who stared right back. A few seconds later the sound of the office door slamming shut made me jump.

Krystal just sat there, staring at me. I felt more and more uncomfortable as the seconds passed. Finally, I decided just to speak and break the silence.

"I'm really sorry Krystal." I managed, trying to sound as sincere as I could.

Krystal said noting but slowly, she stood up, and, while still staring at me, began to walk around the desk to where I stood. I followed her with my eyes until she was right in front of me.

"You're sorry?" She repeated.

"Yes." I said as I nodded.

Without warning, Krystal raised her hand and slapped me across my face. It was so hard it felt like she'd knocked my head clean off. I squealed out as I grabbed my face, feeling the burning and the stinging spread across my cheek.

"Sit the fuck down, you useless fucking bitch." Krystal barked at me.

I was trying to hold myself back from bursting into tears, which I was certain would not impress her further. I slumped back in the chair behind me, still nursing my face which was, by now, throbbing.

"I didn't mean to lose the money and the merchandise. I know I fucked up." I said, looking up at her.

"Yeah, I know you didn't mean it. If I thought that you'd stolen from me, or done it on purpose, you'd be dead by now. That don't mean we're good, you owe me, big time, you're gonna make every fucking dollar back for me and if you fuck up again, well, you know what'll happen."

I nodded. "I'll try harder Krystal, I won't lose the money again. I'll lock the truck."

Krystal threw her arms up to the air. "You think, for one minute, that I'm gonna trust your sorry ass with more of my cash and gear? You fucking earn that privilege back bitch. No, tonight, you're gonna repay me with your cunt which is all you're fucking useful for. I have a major dealer coming from outta town. He's staying here tonight, you be ready, and I'll call you when he needs entertainment. You'd better be fucking sure he goes to sleep happy. Go back to your room and clean your fucking self up and try and look sexy or something."

"Yes Krystal, thank you." I said, finding it hard to mask the disappointment that again, I'd been demoted to hooker. Even in that moment, I was determined to work my way back up.

Krystal looked down again. "Get that right tonight and I'll have more work for you tomorrow. When I am satisfied you got my message, we'll talk about the merchandise running again."

I nodded and thanked her again.

"Get the fuck out of my office!"

I got up and nodded again, and walked at a brisk pace, out of the door which I closed quietly behind me.

Once I was back in the corridor, I felt faint. I leant against the wall opposite the door and took a few deep breaths. I'd gotten away with this lightly, just a slap and the chance to make it right. I knew I was lucky, Krystal could have beaten the shit out of me just to send a message.

I needed to get out of sight, I didn't want anyone to see me with a red face a looking like I was gonna cry or lose my shit and so I made my way quickly to the apartments at the back, through more grey corridors until I made it to my room. I let myself in and slumped in a chair.

The pain in my face was starting to subside and I had at least a few hours to get myself together before I had to be Krystal's whore for the evening. Grabbing myself a couple of bottles of cold beer from my cooler, I sat down and rolled myself a joint and then spent a couple of hours drinking and smoking which helped me relax and pretty soon, I felt like my normal self.

All too soon, I had to get myself ready and I'd made my mind up to do everything I could to impress Krystal and get back on her right side. After a long bath, I waxed my legs and pubic area, so I was nice and smooth, then fixed up my short, blonde hair and makeup. I didn't often wear makeup and so it always took me longer than I'd like to do it. Carefully choosing clothes that would make me look like a total slut, I settled on a tiny red g string, back mini skirt that just covered my ass and a tight-fitting shirt with no bra so that my tits and nipples were on full view.

I waited again, surfing the web, looking at old historical accounts of the war, which was a favourite, if somewhat weird pastime that I had.

After a while my attention was broken by my cell. There was a message from Andrea, Krystal's madam, the hard-ass bitch that ran the girls. Krystal's guest is in room 7. Name: Dieter. 30 mins. I replied that I understood. 'Fuck' I thought to myself. I'd met this dude before. He's fucking nasty, a German with a huge ego. I'd had to let him fuck me twice before. The second time I'd managed to get into it and enjoy it, sort of. I had a few minutes left and so I set up a line of coke and snorted the powder, then closed my eyes and felt the head rush hit me.

Feeling ready, I left my apartment and walked across to the guest rooms, which were, like a palace compared to my apartment block in the club. Looking at more artwork on the walls as I walked in my black high heels down the corridor. I soon reached door 7 and knocked hard. Almost immediately, the door swung open and Dieter stood there with a stupid grin.

"Hiya Baby." I said with a cute smile as I tipped my head to one side.

"Hey Tarissa. My favourite whore! Come in." He said as he stood back from the door.

'Dumb fucker!' I thought to myself as I went inside.

I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge, crossing my legs slowly and leaned back a little as Dieter stood looking at me. He seemed to have a permanently stupid grin. In his 60s, he kept in shape but was bald. Kind of cute if he wasn't such a fucking dick.

"So, you've been sent to me as punishment, huh?"

'Damn.' I thought, feeling a little embarrassed, Krystal told him why I'm here.

"Yeah." I replied, "My lucky day I guess." I added blowing him a kiss.

"I'm going to enjoy teaching you a lesson, but I think Krystal has more in store for you. I've done a huge deal with her and I feel like celebrating."

Dieter began to walk over to me.

"In fact, she thinks you'll be the girl to help with making us both a load of cash."

I had no idea what he was on about but by know, he was standing in front of me and unzipping his pants. I looked up at him and licked my lips for a few seconds. When I looked back down, his pants and boxers were around his ankles and his semi-erect cock hung right in front of my face.

Reaching out, I took his cock in my hand and began to gently stroke it and with the other I teased his smooth balls. This guy wanted me bad and his dick started to get hard the moment I touched it. I heard him moan as I slipped my lips over the end of his cock and slid my head down. He had a pretty big dick and I couldn't get it all in my mouth, but I slid my head up and down, sucking him firmly as I massaged his balls. I felt his hands grab my head as I sucked him harder. Pretty soon, he pulled my head off his cock and gasped. I had nearly made him cum, I was a fucking cock sucking expert!

Standing up, I kept eye contact with him and I unbuttoned my shirt, and slowly slid it off my shoulders. Running my hands up my bare chest, I squeezed my tits and ran my fingers around my nipples making them get hard for him. The sensation made me start to get wet, I had such sensitive nipples and I enjoyed a few minutes of pleasuring them as Dieter sat on the bed and watched.

I turned my back to him and bent forward as I wriggled my skirt off. His hands touched my ass and as I stood back up, he pulled me backwards towards him. Looking down, I was standing right between his feet, I bent forward again and felt him pulling my g string to one side and then, he pushed his face between my thighs and began pressing his tongue roughly into my pussy. I did feel good as he licked around in there and made me get much wetter as I wriggled my ass around. I squeezed my tits as he licked me for ages. I was just feeling like I wanted to cum when he slid his tongue out and I gasped as he moved upwards a started licking my ass. He got off on this and pushed his tongue in my tight hole.

It felt good as I gyrated my ass around in his face as he probed me. After a few minutes, he pulled his tongue out and lay back on the bed, still with his feet on the floor and I quickly squatted down, pushing my ass out, and reached between his legs. Grabbing his rock-hard cock which was dribbling with pre-cum, I guided it into my cunt as I sat on him, it slid in deeply and we both grunted out loud as he bottomed out inside me.

I expertly rocked my hips and massaged his cock with my wet pussy. He thrust upwards and began to fuck me as I dropped my hand between my legs and rubbed my clit. I soon felt an orgasm building inside and I kept rubbing myself as his cock head met my cervix over and over. A few seconds more and the feelings built and exploded. My pussy clamped hard around his cock and I pushed down, impaling myself on him as I came hard. I screamed out, throwing my head backwards as my body shook. Dieter remained still as I came down from my orgasm and I regained my composure. I knew what he wanted next and I slid up off his cock, grabbing it with my hand, I guided it backwards a little and pressed myself down as I felt it push into my ass.

I grunted loudly as I sank my ass down on his cock, feeling it stretch my tight hole open. I was so wet and slippery that it didn't hurt, maybe a little uncomfortable at first but it soon felt nice as I slowly slid up and down on him, squeezing his cock with my expert ass. By now, Dieter was thrusting upwards and groaning with every thrust. Feeling his cock get even harder, I sensed he was close. For my final trick, I leant right forward and took the weight off him and rode his cock, the only point of contact between our bodies was his cock in my ass. The great view of his hard cock sliding in and out of my ass was too much for him and as he yelled out and thrust upwards a final time, I pushed down hard and clamped my ass muscles on him as his cock throbbed and twitched as he came, wave after wave of his cum squirting deeply into my ass.

Once I felt his cock softening, I slowly lifted myself off him and as his dick slipped out of my ass, I felt his cum dribbling out. Feeling a little wobbly as I stood up, Dieter rolled over and reached for a bottle of water. He tossed it to me and I managed to catch it. 'Why hasn't the dumb-ass got beer?' I thought as I thanked him and opened the bottle. I was thirsty and drank all the water before sitting on the bed.

Dieter stood up and looked at me as he said, "Such a dirty little whore, that was a nice fuck."

"Thanks, I guess." I replied, still faking a smile. I was thinking to myself that I'd managed to cum, and it had been a while. That was a positive and also, I was certain that Dieter had enjoyed me and so, in turn, Krystal would be happy. The day could have ended so much worse.

Suddenly, I felt dizzy as I sat on the bed. I held my head in my hand and cursed myself for taking too many drugs and drinking too much that evening, but it didn't feel like the usual effects of my bad habits.