Taste the Rainbow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like right here," Sophia said, and then flipped up the front of her skirt to flash him. A nest of short, dark curls surrounded her sex.

"God," Amanda and Kylie said near simultaneously as they looked away.

Sophia straddled him, and he was shrouded in fragrant darkness once more. Her pussy hair was moist against his skin, and the perfume of her need filling his lungs was strong. The masturbation Amanda had called her out on had apparently been more than some idle tickling. She was very much wet and ready.

The first stroke of his tongue slicked the hair away from her nether lips and set his taste buds afire. He had no idea what it was she moaned in Spanish while he was doing it, but it sounded sexy.

He'd never gone down on a girl who didn't shave before, and it distracted him to some degree. The taste of her nectar helped him put the tickle out of his mind, though.

"No sense in that going to waste," he heard Amanda say.

Laughter arose from the other girls, though Sophia's cut off abruptly in a gasp when he flicked her clit.

Kylie said, "Come on Jun, make some room."

The Asian beauty wearily groaned, but the mattress shifted. While she climbed out of the bed at the foot, someone else took her place from the side.

"Make him earn it," Kylie suggested.

Sophia moaned, "Mmm hmm," and slipped her fingers behind his head to pull him tight against her sex.

Brett winced from the crick he felt building in his neck, and the stiff hairs digging into his face. Sophia wriggled atop him, and he sucked on her folds to rest his tiring tongue. A drop of accumulated wetness rolled over his chin and down his neck.

It wasn't the last.

Someone pulled off the condom and replaced it with another. He assumed it was Amanda's skirt that draped over his legs next. She jerked his erection up straight, wriggled it into position, and buried it inside her.

"Oh fuck," she cried out, confirming her identity.

Kylie said, "Nice huh?"

"Oh yeah," the Latina agreed.

Nails digging into the back of his head sent him searching for Sophia's clit with his tongue. She squealed when he found it, but rather than giving him any relief, she dug in even more. Amanda thrust her hips forward and back, pulling hard on the root of his cock with each backstroke as she rode him with wild abandon.

On and on it went. With his face buried in one pussy and his cock in another, he should have been in heaven. To some degree he was, but the twinges of pain from his abused cock, neck, and the scraping of Sophia's hair against his skin tempered the pleasure.

"You're going to break it off in you, girl," Trina said — still sounding breathless.

He was thinking the same thing.

Her voice full of mock warning, Kylie said, "She better not."

Amanda's only answer was a series of tight whimpers.

Trina said, "Oh, I think she's gonna pop."

Somehow, Amanda picked up the pace. Brett grunted into Sophia's pussy and tried to keep his tongue moving through the twinges of pain coming from between his legs. Just when he thought Trina's prediction was going to come true, the hard-riding Latina cried out, "Uh huh. Oh. Oh yes!"

Kylie whooped and clapped her hands when her friend's screech of orgasm echoed back from the walls.

Amanda twitched and trembled atop him, crying out as waves of ecstasy crashed through her. Sophia was breathing hard, offering up a flood of her bittersweet juices to his questing tongue. The rest of the girls clapped, laughed, and teased the two straddling him.

"Faster. Right there. Don't stop," Sophia suddenly growled at him while shoving her clit against his tongue.

He sucked the bud in, pressed his tongue against it, and she was there.

Relief flooded through him when Sophie released him to grip the bedclothes instead. He let his head drop and rubbed his lips over her folds, which seemed to be enough to keep her coming. He was still buried inside Amanda, and her walls rhythmically clenched around him from the aftershocks of her orgasm. A drop of pussy juice tickled his ear. Another fell from Sophia's folds onto his upper lip.

It was easily the most exciting, but also most disquieting feeling he'd ever experienced.

Kylie laughed and said, "Okay, come on."

"No," Amanda protested, and then drew in a loud gasp.

"Yes. It's taste the rainbow," Kylie said. "Get up there. He has to have a lick."

Sophia flinched away from his lips, exposing his eyes to the light of the room once more. He blinked against the brightness and saw her trying to catch her breath. Trina offered a hand, which she accepted, and used it to steady herself as she lifted her leg up and over his body.

The wet crackle of his cock sliding out of Amanda drew his attention to her. Her eyes pinched closed and she whimpered from the shock of the head popping free of her canal a moment later.

"Come on," Kylie demanded while pulling on her friend's wrist.

Amanda groaned and scooted forward, leaving a wet, slippery spot on his stomach, and then a broken trail of wetness up his chest. Kylie pulled out the front of her friend's skirt, giving him a nice view of Amanda's bare-shaven sex before the cloth dropped over his face and her pussy descended.

She shuddered violently and cried out when his tongue swiped over her folds. At the top of the first stroke, he picked up what was hiding beneath the chill-inducing flavor of her juices — condom aftertaste.

Kylie laughed and said, "How does that rubber taste? Now you know why I was making faces that time you wanted me to suck you afterward."

It really wasn't that bad, but he understood where she was coming from. It certainly killed the moment. Having new pussy in his face helped offset that, and the rough ride he'd just endured, though.

Amanda let out a broken cry and jerked away from him after only a few licks. She grabbed the skirt and held it between her legs as she slid off him.

"I guess that's good enough," Kylie said.

"It... It b-better be," Amanda muttered. "Fuck!"

Then, it was Kylie's turn. She sat down on his chest and lifted her skirt, letting him see her smooth pussy and the patch of red curls above.

"Tell me you want it," she demanded.

"I want it," he said, even though his aching neck and sore tongue said otherwise.

"Beg for it."

"Please, let me lick your pussy."

"You know how much I love my Skittles. Now you're going to earn them."

He swallowed hard as she moved over his face.

She was dripping wet when her folds squished against his lips. He'd gone down on her quite a few times, and it was a noticeable difference. She was really getting off on the whole thing.

"Do it," she told him, and punctuated it by wiggling her hips.

Sore as he was, he was determined not to disappoint. A broad lap coated his tongue in her abundant honey, and culminated in a stiff lick of her clit. She responded with a gasp and a lurch.

Wiggling his tongue at the apex of her labia proved difficult. Every muscle in his mouth was sore, and his skin was chafed. He fought through, trying to ignore the throbbing ache, and giving her everything he had.

Off came the second condom, but this time nobody replaced it. Instead, a hand wrapped around his cock — almost too tight.

Trina said, "Ooo, that's like a rock."

"That's because he loves it. Don't you?" Kylie said.

Even if he had tried to answer, nobody would have understood it. The redhead had her pussy shoved too tightly against his lips to form the words.

He assumed it was Trina roughly jerking his cock. Somebody else squeezed his balls. Neither was particularly pleasurable, but he doubted that was the point.

Meanwhile, Kylie rode his face more aggressively with every passing second. He kept his tongue out and moving, but she was the one in control, using every inch of his mouth as her personal playground. Her juices smeared over his face and even his nose. Growls tumbled from her lips as often as whimpers. She was taking what she wanted, one way or another.

The seconds turned into a minute, and then two. The redhead showed no signs of relenting. He was finding it difficult to take an unencumbered breath between her pussy lips grinding into him and her juices trying to invade his nostrils. She said something to one of her sisters in a rushed, thick voice, but he couldn't understand a word of it.

He felt someone rolling on a condom at the moment she let go of his head. Light returned when she lurched away from him, planted her hands on his shoulders, and pushed back toward his hips. Jun barely managed to get the condom on and her hand out of the way before Kylie grabbed his cock and impaled herself on it.

She bounced hard, bumping the headboard against the wall, and crying out with every stroke. Before he had time to appreciate her fingers flashing between her legs and the shockwaves running through her breasts, she was there.

Kylie's head snapped forward and she screamed as orgasm claimed her. Her sorority sisters cheered while she trembled and lurched, sucking in ragged breaths that emerged as pained cries. Uncoordinated jerks of her hips stirred him in her tightly clenched canal, driving her to further heights of sweet agony.

All he could do was watch.

Finally, she fell forward onto his chest with a last rattling cry. Her face was hot against his skin, and her panting breaths stirred the hair there. He slipped free of her, but remained trapped beneath her skirt, causing it to flutter with the bouncing of his erection.

"So, can you get these cuffs off me now?" he asked once the erratic twitching of her limbs slowed.

Kylie groaned, looked up at him, and chuckled. "Not... Not just yet."

"Come on. We made a deal."

"I'd feel bad sending you away with this," she said, and then bumped her butt into his cock.

"What's that got to do with the handcuffs?"

"You'll see." She blew out a fast breath from between pursed lips and added, "As soon as I can get up."

Contrary to her words, Kylie pushed up from his chest and onto her knees a moment later. She waved for her sisters to join her, and they gathered at the foot of the bed.

"Remember when I asked you if you'd ever tried edging?" Kylie asked while taking off the condom.

"Oh shit," he muttered.

"Well, you're going to try it now. I promise you're going to love it."

"I guess I don't have any choice?"

She grinned and said, "Nope."

With nothing to lose, he said, "You could at least show me some tits."

Kylie looked to her friends to see what they thought. Sophia shrugged. Amanda said, "Why not." Jun nodded — though her cheeks were bright red. Trina answered by pulling off her top.

"I guess that's a yes," Kylie said as she reached for the tail of her shirt.

With her head start, Trina was the first to take off her bra. Her dark chocolate globes were big and pendulous, with even darker ovals around her nipples.

Kylie was next, and even though he'd seen them before, her pale, pink-capped, teardrop breasts were a pleasure to behold.

Sophia's tits were smaller and firmer than Trina's, but had the same large, dark ovals around her nipples. She gave them a jiggle as he drank in the sight.

The dark rose color of Amanda's puffy nipples accentuated her taut breasts. To one-up her friend, she gave the buds a pinch.

Jun was the last to unveil her attributes. Though hers were the smallest, they were perfect little handfuls with tan areolae not much larger than her visibly hard nipples.

Kylie leaned forward when she saw him straining to hold his head up in order to take in the show. She grabbed a pillow, slipped it in behind his head, and then rejoined her friends. A brief, whispered conference ensued, and then they all reached for him as one.

The chains on the cuffs tightened and he grunted as each girl stroked his manhood with one finger. The digits glided up and down his turgid flesh in a feather-light caress that gave him chills. Kylie circled her finger around the head. Sophie tickled his balls.

They were all looking into his eyes.

After a wonderfully torturous minute, Kylie looked at Jun and nodded. The rest of the girls moved back, allowing the Asian beauty to take control. She wore a shy, excited smile as she moved in and leaned over his lap.

Rather than taking him in her mouth, as he'd expected, she instead let her long hair drape over his erection. Subtle movements of her head caressed him with her silken locks. The sensation was amazing and set him to grunting.

Jun giggled from the reaction she was causing, and grew bolder. She moved faster, sometimes causing the ends to wrap around him, and then slither back across his skin when she changed direction. Fast shakes of her head tickled the helmet, making him throb hard. Before long, a drop of pre-cum welled up from his tip.

Seeing the offering, she straightened and reached out with a finger to smooth it into the sensitive skin of his cockhead.

"You like that?" she asked.

He nodded his answer.

Her smile widened, and she put her palms on either side of his erection. Her soft hands glided up and down his shaft in counterpoint. After a few strokes, she moved one hand to the underside, and one to the top, but kept up the gentle caress.

She stroked his shaft, balls, and head, making him squirm and gasp. The strangest, irrational thought popped in his head that she looked like a potter sensually working clay on a wheel. The mental image did nothing to decrease the pleasure, though. He was beginning to feel the first chilly tingles in the head of his cock, and oozed another drop of pre-cum when she released him and sat back.

Sophie changed places with Jun, and she too leaned into his lap. Again, he was expecting a blowjob, and this time, he got one — literally.

Pursed lips blew a tight stream of air at the head of his cock, drawing an ever shifting spiral pattern. The drop of pre-cum distended, and then burst when she paused to concentrate on it. The following puffs caused the droplets to spread out over his glans. Already worked up by Jun's hands, even the tiny bit of stimulation was doing the trick.

She had much more in mind, though.

Taking his cock in hand, she stood it up and scooted forward until she could rub it over her breasts. Her hand moved slowly up and down the shaft as she guided the helmet over her soft globes. She teased her nipples on occasion, and moaned each time she did so. The smoldering look in her dark brown eyes was nearly as exciting as her touch.

Long before he was ready, she too released him and moved so Kylie could take her place.

The redhead reclined on one elbow next to him, and looked up into his eyes. She then held up her index finger and let him look at it and wonder for a moment before slowly moving it toward his cock.

Using only the tip and moderate pressure, she rubbed the underside of the head where it joined the shaft. She began by going back and forth, then switched to circling, making more contact with the ridge of his cock helmet. The ridge was her next target, and she plucked it with rapid flicks.

Brett was breathing hard not long after. He couldn't believe that she was pushing him toward the edge with only the tip of one finger, even with the evidence right in front of him.

"Getting close?" she asked, keeping her finger moving.

Knowing that the plan was to deny him orgasm, he lied, "Not yet."

Of course, his muscles chose that moment to involuntarily tighten from the growing pleasure. Accompanying that was the largest emission of pre-cum yet, which rolled down the swollen head and dribbled into the hair below.

She called him on it. "Liar."

Kylie held out her hand, and Amanda placed a bottle of lotion in it. With all his attention between his legs, he hadn't even noticed the other girl leaving the bed. The redhead popped the top, and then aimed it at his erection.

Brett started and let out a grunt when the chilly lotion hit the sensitive and friction-warmed head. Kylie guided the bottle all along his length, squeezing out lotion as if she was putting mustard on a hotdog. When she reached the root, she handed the bottle back to Amanda.

The scent of the lavender lotion reached his nose at about the same time as Kylie curled her hands around his shaft. She stroked him with a twisting motion, liberally coating him in the bead of white cream, and then got down to work.

"Look," Jun said, pointing at his toes, which were curling of their own volition.

He clenched his teeth and fought the warming of his cheeks when the other girls chuckled. Kylie's hand rapidly pumping up and down his shaft kept him from ending the source of their amusement. It felt too good.

The redhead kept up the pressure, driving him ever closer to a peak. Warmth swelled in his cock. The wicked itch of his approaching orgasm grew more intense. He throbbed in her grasp.

And then she let go.

Left hovering on the cusp, he could do nothing except writhe and growl as his cock bobbed up and down in denied need.

"Just relax. Breathe," Kylie said as she accepted a cloth from Trina to wipe the lotion off her hand.

"Ah, you're fucking evil," he muttered.

"You'll get to come eventually, and it will be worth it."

With little choice in the matter, he took her advice — or at least tried to. He closed his eyes and breathed. Ever so slowly, the urgency subsided.

He opened his eyes again when a finger touched the head of his cock. Kylie pulled her hand back, and then nodded to Trina, who climbed into the bed.

She gave away her intentions as soon as she dropped down onto her hands above him. Sure enough, she let her heavy breasts fall on either side of his cock and wiggled, batting his erection back and forth between them. The other girls chuckled.

"I know you like these. You can't take your eyes off them," Trina said. Then, she squeezed his cock between them.

The soft, warm nest of her breasts felt wonderful. It was even better when she shook them, stroking him with hot friction.

"Here," Sophie offered, holding out the bottle of lotion.

Trina sat up over her knees and accepted the bottle. It wasn't a large leap in imagination to replace the lotion she squirted between her bountiful breasts with something else. The contrast between her dark skin and the pure white lotion was exciting.

Kylie cautioned, "Take it slow," as Trina bent over him again.

There was no holding back his groan when she stroked his stiff organ between her slippery breasts. It felt incredible, and looked even better. She followed her friend's instruction, pushing down slowly until the head popped out, and then lifting until he nearly slipped free.

"You like fucking my titties?" she asked after a few strokes.

"Yes," he answered.

"Bet you'd like to shoot cum all over them, wouldn't you?"

He grunted as a surge of pleasure rushed through him. "Yeah, but you're not going to let that happen, are you?"

She let out an evil chuckle and picked up the pace.

It hadn't been very long since he was on the verge of an eruption, and it didn't take long for the feeling to build again. For a while, he had fleeting hope that Trina wouldn't notice the signs he was getting close, and would end the game prematurely. Then he caught a glimpse of Kylie studying his face intently.

It wasn't going to happen.

Not very long after, the redhead tapped Trina on the shoulder. Brett sighed in frustration as she let his lotion-covered cock drop from between her breasts. Trina knelt in front of him, looked into his eyes, and rubbed the lotion into her skin, leaving her tits glistening. Then he was alone on the bed again.

Amanda was next. She squirted a generous helping of lotion in her palm, and then spread it with her fingers. As she moved between his legs, she used her knee to force the right one out farther. Instead of reaching for his cock, she cupped his balls instead.