Taste the Rainbow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orbs slipped and slid between her undulating fingers — yet another first for him. Ball play wasn't high on his list of pleasurable things, but this was different, and much better than he'd experienced before.

"These feel nice and tight. I bet they're full, aren't they?" she teased.

His cock jumped and he gasped when she let her middle finger slip further back. She caressed the sensitive area between his balls and ass while continuing to roll the orbs in her hand.

Then her finger moved again.

Brett's eyes shot wide open when her finger slipped over his asshole. Before he could even think about it, he snapped his legs together, and pulled hard on the handcuffs, trying to slide away from her.

Her hand was trapped between his clenched legs, still holding his balls. She laughed, and a none-to-gentle squeeze forced him to open his legs. Then she said something in Spanish that he didn't recognize, except for the word culo, which he knew meant ass.

"No go," he said as sternly as he could in his situation.

"I just wanted to see what you'd do," she said, and then winked at him.

She gestured, and Trina handed her the lotion bottle. Once her hand had a thick coating again, she curled it around the end of his cock.

His breaths came in loud blasts as she jerked him fast. She was barely working the head and an inch of the shaft, but it was more than enough. He shot rapidly toward the point of no return, growling despite himself — and then she let him go.

"God damn it," he spat.

"Breathe," Kylie told him, as she had before.

"Come on."

The redhead said, "Play along, or you'll just have to wait longer."

He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, certain he was going to lose his mind if they kept it up. The girls whispered to each other, but he tuned them out. He was fairly certain that he didn't want to know what tortures they were dreaming up for him, anyway.

The aching need took much longer to dissipate this time.

He almost didn't open his eyes when he heard the top on the lotion bottle pop. After a second of indecision, he surrendered. The last of the lotion fell into Sophia's hands as he looked at her, and she spread it between them as she climbed into the bed.

"Mmm," she moaned as she gripped him with the left hand at the base and the right at the top. "I should have got on this."

What's stopping you? popped into his head, but he was too frustrated to say it, and doubted Kylie would let it happen anyway.

She rotated her hands in opposite directions as she slowly stroked up and down his shaft. With her top hand always touching the head of his cock, and more often surrounding it, the itch returned almost immediately.

Sophia kept up the slow pace, her gaze alternating between the strain in his features and the cock in her hands. Every so often, she would moan — usually in response to an especially strong throb. The pressure built in his loins, and in desperation, he prayed that because she was the last to take her turn, Kylie would finally let him come.

He was still daydreaming about that when she kicked it up a notch. He bumped his hips in time with her, trying to get a tiny bit more stimulation. Her eyes lit up when she noticed, but she didn't otherwise respond. The twisting of her hands matched the speed of her strokes even when she picked up the pace yet again.

It was that change that burst through some barrier. For the third time he rushed headlong toward oblivion. He kept one eye on Kylie and the other on Sophia working his cock with her talented hands. He slipped closer and closer to the brink, and his heart raced when Kylie didn't move in to deny him.

He was almost there. He was sure that Kylie had waited too long. She still wasn't moving. At any second, he was going to cross the point of no return. All he needed was the tiniest push.

And then his cock was in the open air again.

"Fuck!" he groaned.

Kylie took Sophia's place and asked, "Are you ready to come?"

"You fucking think?"

"Tell me. Say you're ready to come."

"I'm ready to come."

"Do you want me to make you come?"

His voice tight, he responded, "Yes, please make me come."

"There's the magic word," she said sweetly.

He didn't believe her when she said it. He didn't believe her when she curled her fingers around his aching erection. He didn't even believe her when she started stroking him hard and fast.

"Come for us. Shoot that hot load," Kylie said as her sorority sisters moved in close to surround him.

That's when he believed her.

The other girls echoed their ringleader, telling him over and over to unleash his pent-up cum. With intent eyes and bare breasts all around him, he gave in completely to his need.

Kylie's breasts bounced from the motion of her arm. His balls felt as tight as drum heads. The burning itch in his manhood was almost unbearable. The voices of the girls became indecipherable white noise. A groan rose from somewhere deep inside him, escaping as a loud, lingering tone.

Kylie's hand paused at his root. For an agonizing fraction of a second, he thought she was going to torture him yet again.

Her hand slid back up to the head, and he exploded.

A jet of semen more forceful than anything he'd ever felt in his life left a trail from his upper abs to his chest. Kylie's hand slid down after a second, and then back up his length again. A second burst of cum reached all the way to his neck.

It was as if the redhead was firing him like a pump shotgun. Every stroke was another blast that decorated him with cream. Consumed in the white-hot ecstasy, he screamed himself hoarse and squirted every drop he had to offer. He was dimly aware of the mess on his chest, but couldn't force his eyes open. It took him several seconds to realize that Kylie had let him go.

One hand, and then the other dropped lifelessly to the bed when someone unlocked the handcuffs.

He wasn't going anywhere for a while.

****

Brett sat up and rubbed his aching neck the next morning. Despite two showers, he still swore he could smell pussy and lavender lotion with every breath he took. His eyes fell on the box of Skittles sitting on his desk, and he shuddered from the memory of how he'd acquired them.

The door opened and Mike said, "I'm heading over with Brian to grab that ship in a bottle. They're going to grill and have some beers."

Brett shook his head. "Not me, man. I'm not going anywhere today."

"Sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Hey, I want to do the mooning thing tonight. I'll catch you later." Before he stepped out the door, he flipped up a thumb and said, "Score on the Skittles, dude. That's some serious points."

Brett returned the thumbs-up as Mike headed out the door. He still wasn't sure whether to tell the guys the story, and even less sure they would believe him if he did. He could hardly believe it himself.

It took a few minutes to summon up the energy to eat some leftover pizza and wash it down with a Mtn. Dew. Finally awake after that, he grabbed his phone to check Facebook, but someone knocked on the door.

"Fuck me," he muttered as he slid out of bed to answer it.

"Hey," Kylie said when he opened the door. "Can I come in?"

She was the last person he'd expected to see, so it took a second for him to answer, "Yeah," and step out of the way to let her inside.

"You don't look like you have road rash on your face anymore," she said as he closed the door.

He rubbed his chin and said, "I can still feel it, though."

She sat down on his bed and said, "Oh, come on. You liked it."

"Maybe."

That caused her to roll her eyes and sarcastically repeat, "Maybe."

He leaned against the door, studied her face, and could tell she wanted something. "So, what's up?" he asked.

"Am I that obvious? Okay, I'm regretting giving you the whole box."

"You didn't give them to me, and you're not sweet talking me out of them," he said while folding his arms in front of his chest and shaking his head.

"Not all of them. Just twenty. Sixteen is still a lot of points, and I'll trade you."

"Trade me what?"

She smiled and pulled her phone out of her purse. After a couple of swipes, she held it out to him and said, "This."

His eyes widened when he saw the picture on the phone. It was of all five girls standing together naked. Hands, arms, legs, and hair hid all the most interesting bits, but they were completely naked.

"That's seven hundred fifty points, isn't it?" she asked.

He couldn't remember the math off the top of his head, but he did know what the Skittles were worth. "Maybe. The judges may dock it a few points because you can't see anything. Besides, the Skittles are worth more."

"Swipe to the next one."

There was no hiding his surprise when the new image popped up. It was of Kylie wearing a pair of white panties with four bright red lipstick imprints on them. Kneeling around her were her sorority sisters, identifying the source of those kisses. When he looked up from the phone, she was holding up the panties.

"Bet you get bonus points for these with that picture."

He couldn't argue with that. But he also couldn't resist the opportunity to turn the tables on her. Yesterday, she had him over a barrel. Today, it was her turn.

"Sixteen. I keep the twenty," he said.

"Come on. Twenty."

"Nope. Sixteen. If you want the other four, you're going to have to come up with something else."

She sighed dramatically and reached into her purse. The handcuffs she pulled out were not the offer he was expecting.

"Forget it," he said.

She fixed him with a sultry expression and said, "What if they're not for you to wear?"

"Oh yeah?"

"Oh yeah. So, deal?"

He answered with a dark, hungry smile and the click of the lock.

****

I'm on a scavenger hunt, and there's three things I need — votes, comments, and favorites. Help a guy out? LOL

Hope you enjoyed this naughty little tale.