Tastes Like Candy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,930 Followers

"Thanks for the ride!" I said loudly over the tunes, looking over at her. She was dressed in jeans and a low-cut pink top. I had to stop myself from noticing her exposed cleavage.

"No problem, Daddio!" she replied.

"I suppose you really do like Yvonne!" I said, pointing at the stereo as I listened to the song that was playing.

"This song is my favorite!" she said as she gunned it onto the road. She drove a bit recklessly, impulsively. She drove where she wanted, as fast as she could get away with, forcing others to get out of her way.

"Slow down!" I said.

"C'mon, Daddy!" she said with a wild smile, "Loosen up!" We approached a red light but we were going too fast. She slammed on the brakes, and we came to a stop just before we hit the car in front of us.

"Brandy! Stop driving so fast!" I ordered. She just looked at me unaffected. And she began to sing along with the song on the stereo.

"Oh baby, be mine! Oh honey, take my... body and say, you'll always be mine." she sang, along with one of Yvonne's song's, 'Be Mine'. The song kicked in to an instrumental part, causing Brandy to dance along with it as we were stopped at the light. She danced around violently, shaking her head, and her body, not watching for the red light. This caused her large breasts to bounce all over the place, the smooth flesh threatening to pour from her top, her big boobs almost escaping. My daughter was lost in the dancing, so she didn't notice me staring at her chest. I couldn't help it. They were literally impossible not to notice. A horn from behind us shook us out of our reverie. I shook my head as Brandy composed herself.

What the hell was that? Why the hell did I just stare at my daughter's rack like some sort of disgusting pervert? I didn't know it at the time, but this was the first of many moments between me and her that was accidently sexually tinged.

***********

(Linda)

I can't explain why, but I had been feeling extra frisky lately. Ever since that sex session we had after watching that movie, it was like I was constantly horny. I don't know if I enjoyed the fact that we were loud so Brandy would hear, but that night was something special. Both Marcus and I were at the top of our game that night.

I had noticed that Marcus seemed to be coming around to my line of thought. He seemed to be getting wary of Brandy. He wasn't as awestruck by his perfect young daughter like he used to be. He seemed to be getting a little bit tired of her antics. A little tired of her laziness. And this made me happy.

I know that sounds bad, but if I had to make the choice, I would not want her around. She was mooching off of us, taking advantage of our good nature. We had bent over backwards for her and she had done nothing in return. And something about her rubbed me the wrong way. Me and Marcus had a good thing going for a while. Now, we were stuck harboring this spoiled brat. A brat who didn't like me, and the feeling was mutual.

It felt like we were playing a game, vying for Marcus' affection. She had used her young, daughterly charms to get close to him. But she had to learn that when she was in this house she had to live by our rules. She couldn't just flounce them like she had. So far she had been unpunished. She had made snotty little comments about me or snarky little comments at our way of life. She had proudly displayed that she was a little slut by getting her brains fucked out in the next room. She had always gotten her way, and I hated that. I always hated little princesses that went through life never encountering anyone who told them 'no'. Spoiled brats who always got their way. Brandy had always lived that life, and she expected Marcus and I to continue treating her that way.

She needed to grow up. Stop trying to get her way by flaunting herself. Showing off her infuriatingly gigantic tits. I'm sorry, it's just, I swear that girl didn't deserve boobs like that. A spoiled brat who did zero work was still getting by just fine. Any other girl would have learned their lesson the hard way. But she didn't. She skated by just because she sprouted huge tits and knew how to show them off. Because she could get guys to melt in her palm with her giant breasts. And that got her by in society. She contributed nothing! She literally just looked pretty. That's it! But men love huge boobs and that, even with her obnoxious laziness, allowed her to get by. Why couldn't it be that good girls, hard working women, like me, why couldn't they be the one to have huge tits? It was always the lazy, undeserving girls who sprouted huge boobs and got all the boys. Not the tough, independent and professional women. It was never those women that had big boobs. Those bitches with the giant tits were all sluts! You never met a nice, friendly, professional woman who just happened to have gigantic, enormous jugs. Why couldn't a woman like me have big breasts? I wanted to have huge tits! Hey, I was still a woman, and I still liked seeing my husband drool over me. And I couldn't imagine how much Marcus would drool over me if I had tits like Brandy's. It wasn't like I was jealous or anything. Really, like I would be jealous of an 18 year old girl. Ha! Especially a girl like her.

Sure, her body was perfect. Her ass was ripe. Her legs were perfectly smooth, and she had perfect tan skin. Hey, I was 40 and I still looked good. My legs weren't quite as long and smooth every single day. That's because I didn't have time to shave my legs each day. I had a job. I couldn't spend like an hour in the shower every morning like she did. And my ass wasn't bad. No, it didn't ride as high as hers did. It wasn't as round and firm, but it wasn't bad. A little sag, but that comes with age. And we all couldn't have a flat belly. It's not fair how little work she has to do to be that fit. I did more work than she did to keep myself fit. I didn't go to the gym, I didn't have time, but I still looked fine. The genetics weren't in my favor here, and clearly, her genetics were the only reason she still looked that good. And hey, so what, I didn't have huge tits. Yes, guys liked them, but it wasn't a necessity. I was married for almost twenty years. So I'm pretty sure he liked my cute B-cups just fine.

I wasn't jealous. I really wasn't. Because looks fade. The real beauty lies within. We couldn't all be tight, perky young girls. I was an older woman. A real woman. But none of this mattered. I hated her because of her laziness, not her looks.

So it felt good to strike back. It felt good to show her that Marcus hadn't cowed to her bratty will. It felt good when she didn't get her way. It felt good to have sex with my husband, with her in the next room, getting a taste of her own medicine. I had to admit it turned me on to be so loud, and to rub it in her face. And that was what drove me to do it again and again. I doubt that little bitch had ever had someone give a little back to her. I bet it felt strange to her to be on the receiving end for once.

I had reached the point with her where it was shape-up or ship-out. I understand she is Marcus' daughter, but that doesn't mean she could take advantage of us. If she could turn herself around, get on the right track, and not be such an insolent little bitch, I would be happy to have her around. I truly did want to give her a chance. But I didn't have high hopes. She needed discipline. And if it took the threat of kicking her out and losing her Daddy's love, than that might be what it took.

So I started a new plan to vocalize all the ways she was using us, taking advantage of us. Confirm my feelings to Marcus and show him that something needed to be done about her. And I had to admit, it felt surprisingly refreshing to finally begin to voice my negative opinions of her. And I wasn't worried if she would strike back, because there was nothing she could come up with that she could do to retake control of the situation, now that the truth about her was beginning to be exposed.

I had no idea what I was about to unleash.

************

(Marcus)

I can't explain why, but over the last week or two, my sex life had really picked up. I hate to make that connection, but ever since the incident with Brandy catching us having sex, it's just, I don't know, I felt more sexually charged than usual. I felt like everything around me was dripping with sex. There was the fact that Linda had been a lot more frisky than usual. Then there was the whole incident with Regina. Finally, there was the fact that I kept catching glances at Brandy's body. And there was something about her, when you looked at her, you thought about sex. Every move she made. Everything she did. It felt like every choice she made was to make herself appealing in a sexual way. In public, she had this swagger that caught all of the guys' attention. She had a very flirty, girly attitude. And unfortunately, I had begun to notice this.

I had also begun to notice other things about her as well. Or at least Linda had. She was pointing out things that she never had before. Pointing out the times Brandy was laying around, doing nothing. Or her going going out claiming to be job-hunting but coming back with bags in hand from shopping. It struck me a little bit when Linda first started doing it, but my wife wasn't wrong about anything she said.

Like one time, we had made a big dinner. Steak, baked potatoes, boiled vegetables. A good, healthy meal. While both me and Linda could not finish, we marveled as Brandy cleaned her plate. As we were cleaning up, Linda spoke up.

"That girl eats like a horse and she doesn't have a bit of fat on her. Some things just aren't fair." Linda remarked.

"Good genes." I joked, knowing full well that Brandy worked out.

"She's gonna clean us dry if she keeps eating up all our food." Linda said.

"She'll pay us back once she gets her job." I said. She looked at me as I said this, wondering if I really believed that. I wondered the same thing.

Then the doorbell rang.

Again, we rarely got visitors. The last time we did Brandy was at the door. Me and Linda went to the door and opened it together. It wasn't one young girl like last time. This time, it was two young girls.

One was blonde, a little ditzy, looking up from her cell phone, smacking her gum like a brat. The other was an Asian girl, with a streak of blue brattily and disobediently interrupting her dark hair. Her eyes clearly betrayed any humility as they were filled with mischief.

"Is Brandy home?" the young Asian girl said confidently. I glanced at Linda, and she looked upset, which was weird since she wasn't even looking these girls in the face. She was giving them the once over. Both were about Brandy's age. Tight stylish jeans on the Asian girl, a little skirt on the blonde. A bright, tight yellow blouse on the blonde, low cut enough to show off her impressive chest. A stylish T-shirt and a pull over on the Asian girl, molding to her slim, firm, perky chest. Both of their faces were beautiful, but these girls looked like trouble. That was what must be putting Linda on edge.

"And you are?" I asked.

"Oh. I'm Alison. That's Carlee. We're friends with Brandy. She said we could, like, spend the night." Alison said.

"Oh, uh, she never asked us." Linda began.

"ALISON! CARLEE!" Brandy squealed from the stairs behind us. Alison and Carlee ran past us, and jumped into Brandy's arms. They bounced around in bouncy joy.

"Thanks Daddy for letting them spend the night." Brandy said, leading the girls upstairs.

"Thanks Mr. Edwards." Alison and Carlee said in unison, smiling mischievously, leaning in close to each other. Linda glared at me once the girls disappeared.

"I didn't know anything about this." I said, holding up my hands.

"Well, at least we know the crowd she hangs out with." Linda said, jabbing a bit at my daughter's choice of friends.

************

(Brandy)

"Oh my God! Your Dad is so hot!" Alison said as soon as we entered my room. At the same time, Carlee mouthed 'Oh my God', equally in awe of my sexy Daddy. I smiled with pride, not only in daughterly pride, but at the confirmation that it wasn't only me Daddy affected. Daddy's blatant sexual magnetism was enough to make other young, sexy girls like me shiver with lust. Sure, they were both very experienced in the ways of older men, like I was, but I had never seen them this affected by a man like they were with my Daddy.

"So..." Alison said, turning to face me. "You sucked his dick yet?"

"Alison!" I said, shocked at Alison, blunt as always. "No, I have not sucked my father's dick..." I added

I had been afraid to discuss my naughty thoughts with my girls, even though these two were my best friends in the whole wide world. Even though neither girl was an angel, well, quite frankly both of them were fucking filthy, but I was unsure if even they would understand my indecent lust for my own father. But the way these girls were looking at me I could tell immediately that neither would judge me for lusting after him. If anything, it looked like the thought might interest them greatly. So, I took a chance and spoke up.

"Not yet."

Both girls giggled at my confession. As if a weight was lifted from my shoulders, as if the dam had burst, the words poured out of me.

"Girls, ohmygod, you have no idea how hard it's been being around him. He is so fucking sexy." I said quickly.

"Oh, I know, girl." Carlee said.

"Is he, like, into you?" Alison asked.

"I think so." I said cutely, loving to finally being able to gab with my girls about boys again.

"I don't blame him, girl. You're looking great." Carlee said.

"Thanks. Hey, I gotta do something else, other than hang out around here with his wife all day." I said.

"Ew, I know. She looked nasty." Carlee said.

"And you know me. I am not fucking getting a fucking job." I added said, causing them to giggle.

"I've never seen you do an ounce of work in your life." Carlee added with a smile.

"And that's not changing. Despite what the bitch thinks" I said firmly.

"How did that troll end up with a stud like him?" Alison pondered.

"I know!" I said, happy that she shared my viewpoint. "OH! OH! Girls! I have to tell you. I saw his dick!" I exclaimed, animatedly.

"You saw it? How?" Alison asked quickly.

"I caught him fucking his wife! I saw him in action. And the best part is... he saw me!" I said excitedly.

"He saw you?" Alison asked.

"What happened?" Carlee asked.

"He kept going! He kept fucking her! He put on a show for me! He saw me! He saw my body! And he came! He saw my tits in that stretchy bra, you know the one, and he fucking came! He came like a fire hose! I made him cum!" I said happily.

"Holy shit!" Alison said.

"That's so hot!" Carlee said.

"I know, right! And like I said... I saw his dick." I teased.

"Tell me, girl. How big is he?" Alison said, holding her hands half-a-foot apart. I shook my head. She spread her hands farther apart, about eight inches apart. I smiled evilly, and shook my head no. Her hands kept going waiting for me to stop her. As her hands got about ten-inches apart, and I did not stop her, her mouth opened in shock, as her hands kept going. Then, the door opened.

Daddy poked his head inside. He didn't know he was the topic of our conversation. He didn't know us three teenage sluts were in awe of his meaty cock. He didn't notice the lust on our faces as we stared at him. He didn't notice Alison's hands spread apart, just wide enough to fit one meaty, Daddy-dick in-between. He didn't notice Carlee licking her lips, her hand unconsciously stroking her water bottle as if she was caressing a large dick. He didn't notice Alison's open mouth, poised to take a huge, mature cock deep inside. He didn't notice my bulging tits, throbbing nipples, and exposed cleavage.

"Are you guys having dinner with us?" Daddy asked.

"Yeah. Of course!" Alison said, perkily, more perky than she had ever been, eager to spend time around my handsome Daddy.

"Okay, great." Daddy said, flashing his sexy smile, causing three 18-year-old girls girls to shiver with lust. He shut the door and headed back downstairs, unknowingly walking away from three girls who were hot, horny, and ready to be fucked... by him.

And all I could think about was the next time he would be in the same situation; he would not make the same mistake.

***********

(Marcus)

The next day, once Brandy's friends left, I noticed Linda staring out into the backyard at something. It looked like something was really pissing her off. She was seething. I looked out the window in the next room. In the backyard was Brandy. She was about to head out for a run. She was wearing a tight pink tank top and some stretchy elastic shorts that molded to her rear end. Her long legs were exposed and she was wearing some pink-tinged running shoes. She bent over, her butt pointed at the house. She then stretched from side to side. She stretched with a definite grace, showing she could have been an athlete if she had the drive to do so. Then she took off.

It was about an hour later that she came home. She walked inside, drenched in sweat. I was on the couch and she stood right in front of me, her butt a foot in front of my face. Linda looked at her, as if annoyed for some reason.

"How's the job hunt going?" she asked.

"No luck, Linda." Brandy said, quickly. "Hey Daddy, I know you said you wouldn't get me a gym membership until I got a job, but I think you should reconsider. I got hit on by, like, ten boys while I was running. I just don't think this neighborhood is safe for a girl like me to be running around in."

"Our neighborhood is fine." Linda said.

"Well, for someone like you... But you have to think about me." Brandy explained.

"What do you mean someone like me?" Linda said, getting mad.

"Well, you're an older lady. I'm just a young girl." Brandy said.

"I'm not that old, sweetheart!" Linda said, stepping up close.

"Hey!" I said, standing up and getting between them. "Brandy, go to your room. Linda, go to the kitchen."

Brandy stormed off, angrily. Linda was not so happy herself as I followed her.

"C'mon, Marcus!" Linda said. "She was needling me."

"I know, but still, you need to be a bit more understanding of her. You win more flies with sugar than honey." I said.

"Real cute, Marcus. You need to stop coddling her! She is your daughter! Show her some Goddamn discipline! Stop letting her play this little girl bullshit on you! Step up! Be her father!" Linda said, grabbing her keys and storming out, slamming the door behind her. I clenched my palms angrily and went to confront Brandy.

I went upstairs and knocked on her door. I opened it up and found my daughter, pacing around.

"She's always trying to start shit with me!" Brandy argued, moving her arms around angrily, causing her boobs to bounce under her top.

"Listen, she has not warmed to you. But you could do better, and you know it. You know what you're doing with her." I told her.

"But she's a bitch!" Brandy said, turning her back to me, showing off her spandex clad ass to me, showing how it molded to her behind.

"Hey! That is my wife. Listen, we can't keep you here if you don't help out. You need to get a job, okay? If you don't, I'm not going to be able to keep you around." I said, stopping her in her tracks.

"Can you help me?" Brandy asked, looking up at me hopefully.

"Sure. Absolutely." I said, putting my hands on her shoulders comfortingly, trying to calm her down. "Find a job for me." I added. She smiled warmly.

"I'll do anything for you, Daddy." she said, walking forward and giving me a hug, clutching me tight. Pushing her firm belly into my rock hard erection.

"Ah!" Brandy said, feeling it, stepping away quickly. "Save it for Linda, Daddy." she joked over her shoulder, smiling, as she walked out of the room. I was frozen.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,930 Followers