Tastes Like Candy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,930 Followers

"You can suck on them if you want, Daddy. Please!" Brandy begged. Before she could finish, I leapt upward and attached my mouth to her hard nipple. "FUCK!" Brandy moaned out in response. My mouth was open wide, trying to take as much of my daughter's nipple into my mouth as I could. I had the entire areola, nipple and some of the surrounding flesh into my mouth, sucking hard. I circled my tongue around the nipple, flicking it lightly.

"You look so good with my nipple in your mouth, Daddy." Brandy complimented, trying to force more breast into my mouth. This went on for a few minutes, me bathing her nipple in my saliva. I switched nipples, giving the other one the same treatment. She eventually pulled the nipple from my mouth with a pop, grabbed my head with both hands, and scrubbed her breasts across my face, drowning me in softness. I just lied there as I felt my daughter's nipples scrape across my face while feeling the fleshy breasts mold to my face.

"Just take it, Daddy. Just take it." Brandy whispered. She removed one hand from my head while still keeping my face smothered. She reached down and began stroking my dick, pointing my dick upward. She began slapping it against the outside of her wet pussy.

"Mmmphh?" I began to question. She knew I couldn't fuck her. She knew it, so what was she doing?

There was a long pause as Brandy moved her mouth close to my ear, breathing into it huskily. I felt her breathe into my ear as she continued to slap the tip of my cock against her pussy, splashing her juices around our crotches. Then she began to speak.

"It's okay Daddy. Don't worry, you're not going to fuck me." Brandy whispered. She allowed a dramatic pause before adding:

"I'm going to fuck you."

"MMMPPPHHH!" I said, trying to escape, but Brandy was too fast as she positioned my cock below her cunt and began to sit on it. Fortunately, since her pussy was so small and tight, it wouldn't allow admittance to my large cock.

"UMMPPPHHHH!" I said, trying to stop the inevitable, trying to stop the copulation between me and my daughter. I brought my hands to her hips in hopes of pushing her away. I should have been able to push her off. But her soft succulent tits smothering my face took a lot the fight out of me, and as soon as the tip of my dick popped into Brandy's pussy, the fight was completely taken out of me. As soon as my daughter's pussy smothered the tip of my cock in tight warmth, my hands dropped from my daughter's hips and moved to her ass, in submission.

The damage was done. Part of my dick was inside my daughter. There was no going back. I was a father who had put his dick in his daughter's cunt. I had crossed that line. I was one of those guys now.

And I figured since I had crossed that line, and I knew that Brandy would not be satisfied with just the tip, I might as well just enjoy it. So that was why I was squeezing my daughter's juicy ass with both palms. That was why I was assisting her in forcing her down, trying to get as much of my cock deep within her.

Brandy flexed and shimmied, danced and swiveled, trying to get my cock deep inside her. I looked down and saw my daughter's cunt stretched to the max in order to take my cock inside her. I felt my cock-head rubbing the inner walls of her pussy. Her juices were covering it, aiding it in its journey. Her pussy was so hot! Like, literally hot, like fire. But no burning or pain. Just incredibly warm. Warm. And wet. And tight. So fucking tight! Her pussy smothered my dick in warm pleasure, and the pleasure increased ten-fold as my daughter was able to work my cock deeper and deeper into her.

"Oh, Daddy, you're so BIG!" Brandy moaned out, flashing her eyes in pleasure, impressed by the size of my dick. Her face scrunched up in a bit of pain as she was able to get my cock even deeper into her, stretching her hole like it never had been before. She kept working her hips, working my cock inside her. Finally, she worked her canal in such a way that she able to get all of my thick ten-inches inside of her, her ass coming to rest against my balls.

"OHHHHHH, FUCCCCKKKKKK!" my daughter screamed at the top of her lungs, shaking the windows. She swayed forward and back ever so slightly, her hands on my chest and mine on her hips, flexing her cunt around me. I felt her juices running down my dick, soaking it again. Before I could react, Brandy fell forward, her breasts pressing against my chest, our sweaty bare chests rubbing together. She put her hands in my hair and brought her lips to my ear.

"Never let me go, Daddy." Brandy whispered, sounding surprisingly genuine. She kissed my ear and began to lick my neck. My cock was still marinating in her cunt juices, and she moved slightly as she moved around on top of me slightly.

"Feel my ass, Daddy." Brandy whispered. My hands returned to her ass, and I ran my hands across her smooth, round, sweaty flesh. I took two handfuls of ass and gave them a firm squeeze. "Run your fingers in my crack." Brandy pleaded. I obeyed, running the fingers of my right hand deep into the crack of my daughter's ass. I repeated this motion again and again, even going so far as to let my fingers graze against my daughter's asshole.

"If you want to stick a couple fingers in my ass, I wouldn't stop you. Do what you wanted to do to my ass the night you grabbed it in the restaurant." Brandy whispered, kissing my cheek. I took my hand off Brandy's ass, brought them up to her face, and pointed two fingers straight at her mouth. She opened her mouth and took my fingers inside, sucking my two fingers like a cock, making my fingers as soaked as my cock was.

My hand returned to her ass, and my fingers returned to her ass-crack. I took the two wet fingers and pushed the tips right against her asshole. Not experienced with ass-play, I just placed my fingers against her asshole and put the pressure on, trying to force two fingers up my daughter's ass.

"Mmmmm!" Brandy groaned out as she felt my fingers against her asshole. Finally, her asshole opened up and allowed entry and quickly my fingers were buried inside her. I flexed my fingers and drove in and out slightly.

"OH DADDY! YOU'RE SO BAD!" she yelled out. She brought her face above mine and smiled brightly.

"Daddy," she started, kissing me on the lips, "I love that we can be this close..." kissing me again, "I love your house... (kiss), I love your cock... (kiss), I love this bed... (kiss), I love you!" she then smothered me with kisses, kissing me all over my lips and face with her plump lips. "And Daddy, this bed is, like, so awesome. I was wondering... do you want to break it in with me?" she asked, biting her lip cutely.

There I was, under my daughter, both of us naked, my dick stuck in her pussy, two fingers driving into her ass. And it wasn't just incest. I was cheating on my wife! My love. My soul mate! I was cheating on my wife with a girl I knew for about two months. A teenage girl that showed up at my door out of the blue. A girl that we rescued from living in her car. That was the girl I was cheating on my wife with. It wasn't some female friend that I had known for years and shared some unspoken sexual tension with. It was some young girl I barely knew. That was the girl that convinced me to cheat on my wife. This spoiled little brat. But it was too late to stop the inevitable. The damage was done. However I couldn't bring myself to ask for it.

"Do what you want, honey?" I said. She smiled evilly, and finally, mercifully, she began to lift her hips, my cock emerging from the confines of her hot, wet cunt, soaked with her juices. She lifted herself till just the tip was left inside her. Then, in one smooth motion, she flexed, arching her back like a cat, impaling herself on my cock again.

"AHHHH!" I moaned out in intense pleasure.

"FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!" Brandy screamed out. I held my fingers deep in her ass in time with her motion. Slowly, she lifted herself again, repeating her motion, mind-numbingly slow, drawing out the pleasure like a fucking sex goddess.

"You are a slut, aren't you?" I asked as she continued her slow bounce.

"Uh huh." Brandy confirmed. "You want to know, oh fuck, what the other jealous girls said about me? Oh, fuck, that's big!"

"Tell me!" I said, scrunching my face in pleasure.

"They said, 'Brandy, tastes like candy, she's fucked all the boys in school. Brandy, she's so slutty, she'll fuck you're boyfriend too. Brandy, she's so skanky, she'll fuck any guy that moves. Brandy, she's so nasty, she probably fucks girls too.'" Brandy recited.

"Pretty clever, actually." I said, fighting the pleasure my daughter was bringing me.

"I know, right? I don't know why they thought it was an insult. I loved it. Besides, it's all true." Brandy said.

"You mean, you do girls?" I asked, marveling at the depths of her depravity.

"Girls, boys, if they can make me cum, I'll do 'em all." Brandy said proudly.

"How did my daughter become such a slut?" I asked.

"Same reason you're such a stud, Daddy. We are both sex-crazy animals who want to fuck all the time. It's in the genes. Doesn't help that Mommy's such a skank." Brandy said, her ass coming to rest on my thighs again.

"C'mon, go faster. Please!" I begged, my fingers still driving into her ass.

"You want me to go faster, Daddy? You want me to fuck you harder, Daddy? You want me to ride your cock harder, Daddy? You want to experience what fucking with Brandy Slater is all about, Daddy? You want to go somewhere where so many others have gone? You want to do what all those high-school boys did? You want to do the things that my slut friends did with me? You want to fuck me like so many older men... so many married men have? Are ready to fuck your own daughter, Daddy? Can you handle it?!" Brandy asked angrily.

"Just fuck me, dammit!" I said angrily, the pleasure too much for any man to withstand. With that, Brandy put both hands on my chest and began to bounce her hips, riding the full length of my cock.

"FUCK!" I screamed out, the feeling of her tight pussy milking my dick was incredible. I had never been in a pussy this tight. Her pussy did things I didn't know where possible. And the sensation of my daughter's tight cunt stretched to the max around me was indescribable.

Her ass was a blur as she bounced on me, her juices literally dripping down my cock. I couldn't keep my fingers up her tight asshole, so I removed them and put my hands on her hips. But just as I felt my fingers push into her firm skin, Brandy grabbed my wrist, brought my hand to her face, and took the two fingers that had been up into her ass into her mouth, sucking them again like a cock. For some reason, this caused me to drive up into her harder.

"You are such a slut!" I growled out.

"Oh, Daddy, I'm sorry I'm so slutty. I'm sorry that I made you fuck me! I'm such a bad girl!" Brandy said, adding an evil smile as she bounced harder. My eyes were drawn to her bouncing breasts, dripping with sweat, looking so big... so slick... so perky... so squeezable. I reached upward and put my hands back onto my daughter's breasts again. Her tits were bouncing so much, and they were so slick with sweat, that they were nearly impossible to keep a firm grip on, but I did try. Feeling my daughter's smooth, slick breast flesh bouncing in and out of my firm fingers was incredible. The only firm handholds were her diamond-hard nipples, so I grabbed each between two fingers and held on tight.

"AHHHH! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" Brandy grunted out as I pinched her nipples harder. Her nails scratched my chest as my hands were on her chest, squeezing her tits as I tweaked her nipples. She just kept bouncing and bouncing, clearly in great shape, fucking me as if she was running a marathon.

"DADDY!" Brandy called out, her bouncing becoming insanely fast, her ass hitting my thighs at a blinding speed, probably bruising me. "You're gonna make me cum! You're gonna make me cum! YOU'RE BIG FAT FUCKING DADDY DICK IS GONNA MAKE ME FUCKING CUM!"

Her cunt flexed in waves as spurts of her juice splashed against my dick and escaped out from our conjoined organs. She buried my cock in her cunt and flexed around it as she came, grinding into my hips.

"FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK!" Brandy grunted out. She fell forward, our sweaty chests meeting again. She put her hands around my head. Her bounces slowed to a crawl as her orgasm dissipated. She smiled, her face a mask of bliss.

"It should be your wife here, Daddy. Your wife should be the one that you make cum. This is the dick you promised to her, for like, ever and ever. You're such a good daddy. It's so sweet that you broke your vows of marriage just to help your daughter cum. A guy hasn't made me cum in, like, a month! A month, Daddy! Even though you are a married man, you could tell your daughter's clit was, like, rock fucking hard! And you had to do something about it. Even though you're married. Even though you're a big, strong man and I'm a young girl. Even though you're my daddy. You're a good enough guy to throw all that stuff aside, your boring fucking marriage to your ugly fucking wife, just to help your teenage daughter cum. You're so sweet, Daddy. I could kiss you forever and ever, Daddy!" Brandy said, smothering my face with wet, juicy kisses.

"Are you close Daddy?" Brandy whispered to me, her ass rising and falling slowly, still fucking my cock with her tighter than tight cunt.

"Yeah, pretty close." I grunted out.

"Good. Cause I want you to do one more thing for me, okay? It's something small, but I really hope you can do it for your little princess." Brandy said.

"What is it?" I asked, fighting off the pleasure her wet pussy was bringing me.

"If it's okay, Daddy, could you, like, fuck me really hard and fill up my little pussy with all of your hot cum? Could you do that for me, Daddy?" Brandy asked cutely.

"Uhh, no, I can't cum inside you. You're my daughter." I replied.

"Uh, Daddy, you've, like, already fucked me super hard already. You might as well cum deep inside me, and, like, seal the deal." Brandy said.

"Brandy, it's wrong." I began.

"C'mon Daddy." Brandy pleaded quietly, kissing my cheek. "It's what you've wanted to do since you met me (kiss). You wanted to bend me over and fill me up with your cum... in front of Linda (kiss). It's what I've always needed (kiss). It's the punishment I need (kiss). There's no greater punishment for a slut like me than to get filled up with their own daddy's cum (kiss). If that happens, then I know I need to change my ways (kiss). Not be such a slut anymore (kiss)."

"But... you could get pregnant." I argued.

"I know, Daddy (kiss). If I'm such a big slut that I tempt my own father (kiss), then you need to do something about it (kiss). You need to be a father, Daddy (kiss). If a father sees his daughter having self-destructive behavior, he needs to do something about it (kiss). If a father sees his own daughter is an unbelievable slut who would flirt even with him, he needs to do something about it (kiss). And there is only one thing a father could do in your situation, Daddy (kiss). One thing that could change her ways for good, and prevent her from becoming a used up slut, a whore on the street (kiss). You need to fuck your daughter (kiss), cum inside her (kiss), and knock her up (kiss). It's the only way a slut like me will learn her lesson (kiss). If a slut like me is happy to allow her own daddy to knock her up, I'll know I'll have to change (kiss). I'll have to stop putting out to practically every hot guy I meet (kiss). I'll have to become a one man type of girl (kiss). I'll have to learn that my 'Daddy' is the only man I'll ever need (kiss)." Brandy finished.

"Brandy..." I began, flummoxed by her insane speech. She wanted me to knock her up. To give her a baby. It's madness! "I can't. I'm your father."

"Well Daddy..." Brandy began, "If you won't give me the punishment I need, I'll have to take it from you."

With that, she began to tighten her pussy around me, trying to coax the cum from my boiling balls.

"Brandy, no!" I said, trying to fight her off, trying to shove her to the side. But her grip was tight, as she kept me clinging to her, even as we rolled to the side. She kept her arms and legs wrapped around me as we rolled around the bed, and she kept pumping her hips, forcing my dick in and out of her.

"BRANDY, oh fuck, STOP!" I pleaded.

"C'mon Daddy! Look at my tits and tell me you don't want to see them full of milk. Look at my belly and act like you don't want to see it swollen with your child. Daddy, you want to have loads of children, and Linda couldn't do that for you. But I can. Your daughter can. You took one look at your daughter and you knew she was fit to be bred. And you, my daddy, you're the man for the job. You put up with a woman who could not be bred with for years. You deserve this. You deserve a tight young daughter who will have all your babies. Don't you?" Brandy said.

"Let go! UGHHHH!" I said, trying to free myself from her spider-like grip. Finally, I slammed her hands over her head to the bed. Her legs were still wrapped around my ass, holding me deep inside her.

"LET ME GO!" I roared, my cock absolutely throbbing.

"Okay, I'll let you go Daddy. But just look at me. Look at my huge tits. Look at my child-bearing hips. Feel that pussy... wrapped around your cock. Think about my hot ass. And just know that I will be a better mother to your children than Linda ever could. I'm mommy material. She isn't." Brandy said, taking her feet off my ass and resting them on the bed. As she did, I looked down at her.

She was right. Her body was built for sex. Built for fucking. Built for procreation. For breeding. For having babies. Her huge tits, perfect for sucking on. Her tight pussy, a perfect home for a large, semen-spewing dick. She was built for what she was doing now, built for the act of breeding.

With that thought, my mind shut off. I didn't care that she was my daughter. I didn't care that I was over double her age. I didn't care that I was married. All I cared about, at this moment, was that this girl under me was begging to be bred, begging to get knocked up. And those pleas tapped into that deep part of me that always wanted to take part in the conception of a child, at least a conception I could remember. A deep part of me that almost... fetishized... the act. Fetishized the idea of going through the rite of passage that most people take a part in. An intimate act that two people go through together when they want to have a child. Start a family. And to do it so... irresponsibly... drove me wild. But there was no love here, just sex. To throw out the love and stability that most people would consider when trying to breed. To not care about any of that bullshit. To breed with someone because they enjoy the act in and of itself. To breed with someone cause the sex is too good to interrupt. To cum deep inside some girl just because she is immeasurably sexy, and some deep dark part of you wants to prolong that pleasure by planting a seed in her belly, ensuring that you two were bonded for life. Almost guaranteeing that you two would have sex again. And that was all the deep, dark, animal side of me wanted.

And all of a sudden, I remembered... everything. I remembered my night with Regina... back in College. I remembered that night we spent together. I remembered my daughter's conception.

I remembered that I had been in this position before.

(Author's Note: The final chapter coming next week!)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,930 Followers