All Comments on 'Tastes Like Candy Ch. 03'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one of the best ever!

this is a GREAT story! i just wish small titted linda would have suffered more humiliation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
big fan

long time fan always great to read your work

best one yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

This had such a great build up, and a perfect ending. I will really look forward to more stories with these characters.

Thanks also for getting these out so fast

My only regret with your work is that I can't give you more than 5 stars.

DjeterDjeterover 11 years ago
The Best!!

I always look forward to reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry, but too much...

I would like to say I loved your story, but in fact, I didn't. I loved the idea and quite a bit, but the way you treated Linda was far too much. They may be fictional characters, but no one deserves to be treated like that and that you apparently think its Ok/entertaining gives me great doubts about you as an individual.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 11 years ago
Sad

Sad that a person can treat another person the way that Linda was treated and for what? to fuck a lazy scheming tramp.

Story was too long with paragraph after paragraph of fuck the daughter, could have been done in two pages.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Great!

It was a long build up to get to this chapter but it was worth it. I really liked that you gave us a couple of pages of the result as well, sometimes authors don't give us time to enjoy the achievement at the end. I suspected Regina would return but you did it masterfully.

Don't worry too much about Goodlay, all of your fans know what we're getting when we read a TalkMan story, so all good.

Keep it up, looking forward to where you take us next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ehh

I wish I could say I loved this story, because the sex and writing was great but I'm to dissapointed Brandy didn't blow up and die for being such a lazy, self-centered horrid bitch and Linda didn't get any justice, just loneliness. Chicks who act like Brandy make me sick. But still, it was good?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nature 1 : 0 Civilization

Age old instincts win.

The oooold primary primitive animalish Nature wins against the newer decent human Civilization. That's why this story is so strong. It implements a strategic assumption. The huge tits serve as a metaphor.

Also, those who are alike have a stronger bond than those who are dissimilar.

The father's regrets and doubts are repetitive (a page after a page), should be reduced. Otherwise a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmm.

In response to the last Anon:

"The huge tits serve as a metaphor."

Laughable. The huge tits are just typical pandering to those obsessed with them. It has become a tired motif of this author, as every story he writes has a "bad girl" with huge tits. He himself is obviously obsessed with them .

I could probably give your interpretation come credence if civilization itself wasn't part of nature. Likewise, sex is an important part of civilization.

All that this particular story is saying is that that a woman with big tits, big ass, and slutty demeanor is more desirable than one without. Morals do not matter, only their body. Choose the better body, and you'll be happier for it.

To the Author:

If I were to end this story in a more mature and thoughtful way, I'd have them all fail in the end, showcasing the futility of their actions.

Your endings have become so predictable, and silly. Although, I'm guessing you write these sorts of stories to express your most desired fantasy to us, which is fine.

As others have pointed out, you seem to ramble, and some significant cutting could do. I do think you're an excellent writer for the most part, and are able to hold my attention, engaging me throughout the entirety of the story.

I suppose the most significant theme of your stories has a lot to do with irony. I can respect that, and you always find interesting ways to develop that irony, but all your stories wind up in the same fantastical conclusion that just reeks of dishonesty.

I don't know what you're trying to say with your stories - whether they're critiques of selfishness or simply just fantasies that glorify it. Either way, your stories are incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot man

Expanding the Asian bookish girl part and trimming some other parts would've been nice, that was the hottest part to me.

TheTalkManTheTalkManover 11 years agoAuthor
Response to some Feedback

To those asking about my motivations and what statement's I'm trying to make, I have a reply. I don't write with any specific agenda, and if I did write with a message in mind, I think the story would suffer. Do I have an agenda within my stories despite that? It's not for me to say. That's for the reader to read over and analyze.

I write smut. Erotic fiction. Nothing more than that. I like to write things I don't typically see. I don't write love stories. I find happy endings boring. I like seeing stories where the villains win. I like stories where despite people's best efforts, evil conquers good, where people give in to their worst desires, where people make bad decisions, where people make the wrong choice for the wrong reason. Is this the way I live my life? Of course not. But it is how I like my fiction. I like going down the barely walked path. I write what I like.

And finally, do I really believe a woman has to has big tits, a gorgeous face, and a perfect ass or they will lose their man? Of course not, but... it doesn't hurt. Hey, I like big breasts. I like gorgeous women. I like perfect breasts. And this is fiction. I like hot-bodied women who know they hot and know how to use their weapons to their advantage. I like women who are aggressive, who know what they want, and won't let anything get in the way of getting the person they want.

I love seeing this discussion. I like getting feedback and comments, both the good and the bad. So by all means, keep it coming.

So in conclusion, no, I don't think I have an agenda. I think the worst claim you could make that I am guilty of is that I have a type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really now. There was no secret where this story was going. Complaining about it is like reading gay porn and complain about the lack of pussy. It was great, and, what's more, this kind of story is rare. This constellation and outlook is yours alone I think, in writing at least. If I want realism I read the news. If I want little girls punished for their misdeeds I read littlegirldiscipline (and they are totally innocent, which makes it sweeter). Here we get a brat that gets away with it, and that is sweet too.

t_martt_martover 11 years ago
Re: TheTalkMan

"I find happy endings boring."

Fair enough. Although, your endings are beginning to be boring, because they're ALL the same. Sure, it's fine seeing the "villain" win in the end, or when "evil" gets its way, but try to make your endings a little less predictable.

Instead of picking a side, how 'bout go for something neutral, where everyone in the story loses in the end, because they succumbed to this "evil". It would still make the point of evil/selfishness winning, while the people who succumb to it lose.

Your endings are less thought-provoking than they should be. You have fantastic premises, and develop the characters wonderfully(mind some silly superficiality), but by the time the last act comes around, it's the same exact thing; big boobs and selfishness wins, and those that succumb to it are happy. It has become almost as silly as the typical "happy endings" we see.

For inspiration, consider watching a film called "Shame".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Message?

I don't think the author is trying to leave us with a message about life or anything, or trying to make us think. While he is talented enough maybe to do something like that with his fleshed out characters and histories, he has made it clear that he tells one type of story. On the other side of things, authors with stories where its a male villain seducing a wife usually all end the same as well. There is one goal here, the sexy evil villainess is victorious, completely. I look forward to that ending every time. I would really hate to read a story as long as this, with all the signs and foreshadowing and previous stories pointing to the husband's submission and the wife's loss to have him stay loyal at the end, or get shot, or the wife gets them back. That would ruin it for me and I think other fans as well. Keep up the good work and don't change a thing to your structure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just the way they are

I think your stories are great, you build them up with great skill, the motivations and the conflict of the characters, the evilness from the femme fatale and the tease and temptation, those are the things that I am looking for when I want a good erotic storie, and so far, no one does it better than you. Please, don't change that, your stories are the only reason I keep coming to literotica. Congrats on your writing. :D

sh0wst0ppersh0wst0pperover 11 years ago
As always....

Great story!!! LOVED this one. You know you have a niche audience, and that niche is expanding because of you. Keep up the great work. I always enjoy seeing an update from you...

brian358brian358over 11 years ago
Hooray!

Excellent story on many levels.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
O.O

I am truly impressed. First time I am actually wishing for a longer story.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
How...

will you take responsibility for ruining every other story, in the same category ,for me. Because I don't think I can find anything as fulfilling to my fetish as your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cunts above all

I love the way you make her cunt not only a weapon of seduction but a weapon of power. If you could make an elixir out of her cunt juices and bottle it you'd be a millionaire. There'd be rioting in the streets. Hot, sexy rioting. I can smell it now.

Good show!

Anna in Los Gatos

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Aww... no detailed scene between him, Brandy and her two girlfriends? That would have been awesome. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Excellent story especially with the amount of dirty talking and the being devious, still feel bad about Linda though brandy is a pretty evil bitch

MriterMriterabout 11 years ago
Finished reading all three chapters...

And overall I really enjoyed it. I love stories with manipulative women, and Brandy is one hot devil. I must say, I do think the inner monologues tended to ramble a bit too much (Marcus especially), but those did not detract from the actual development of the story. Will look at other works from you, Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Scorching Hot!

Scorching hot sex scenes after a rather long build up. However, the treatment of Linda was over the top. I wish that Linda had been included into Marcus' little

harem. One of the hottest and nastiest I've read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What's % chance of having a monster baby if two people who are closely related have kids?

Mooooonsteerr baaaaaaby! Hot, liked the reintroduction of Regina. Make more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get help

Seriously

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Great story!

This story reminds me a whole lot of another story series that i love, but anyway about this story, it always makes me wonder, does brandy truly love her dad or does she only like to be in control or only using Marcus to do what she wants, sure, she might love him but there's more to it.

Anyway i loved this series all the way through, i love the slow build up. Most of all im glad that i don't have a huge emotional connection with Linda so her being almost out of the picture being heart broken is not effecting me tooooo much. It would bother me a lot more if Linda was more likable to me. I hope to read more chapters in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice but

Sexy characters, great sex, but I'll say this:

Marcus is a dumb-as-grass douchebag. Weak.

Brandy's a total whore; fucked up by her Mom while growing up, but still a whore.

Regina's so stupid. Needs to grow up but won't. Ever.

Linda's the only hero here. But she needs to forget (not forgive) & move on. For the best. She can do better.

Talk, you're still one sick fuck.

- spec

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for the Disclaimer

Thank you for the disclaimer you put in the beginning of all the chapters of Tastes Like Candy. I can see how this can be pretty hot for some, but for others it's pretty depressing. Made my dick the softest it's ever been.

Anyway, keep writing, and keep posting your disclaimers!

fantasiahottiefantasiahottieabout 10 years ago
??????

Has the story been deleted or what?? I can't view it??

MineriiMineriialmost 10 years ago
I Don't know !

I have read several of your stories and they have all been pretty good. The only thing is they are pretty much all the same stories just added more people but the good wife always seems to be the one that is put down. I am not sure I would do any changes because the story line is pretty good but maybe there could be some kind of redemption for the wounded party. An example in this story maybe Linda could have come back and seen the error of her ways and could join in with the rest of the family after all the Mother got to do that then they would have another baby sitter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
umm?

It started off good in the first chapter but it ended up being a silly father-daughter story. It was so unrealistic. Like it could've worked out between the two. He could've fucked his daughter behind Linda back or something because leaving her was stupidly unrealistic and where the fuck did the mother come from. Like how one moment she was a stubborn bitch and the next she a submissive slut for her daughter who she clearly disliked. Sorry but the story ended being trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Brandy was so nasty!!! Epic as always!!

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 8 years ago
Greetings o/

There is just something about this scenario that has no equals and makes me come back to read it just one more time. Hopefully someday you will write something similar in the Father/Daughter tag.

WorldsApartWorldsApartalmost 8 years ago

Very intriguing concept but I was hoping Brandy would seduce him more gradually given how much detail was provided about how everyone felt, primarily Marcus and how much of a good boy he was. It's fiction so I suppose it's mostly preference, but I didn't find his sudden change in morality very believable given the lengths you went to describe everyone's thought processes. It's one thing to get distracted by a curvy teenager and, in the moment, do the wrong thing. But afterwards, people think rationally. Brandy is a freeloading whore; Linda is his wife of 18 years. I can still see a scenario where he chooses Brandy, but the way it played out just didn't do it for me.

Meh, pointless critiquing really. I still really liked it and will give it 5 stars.

junren65junren65about 7 years ago
You are one...

...fucking nasty good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue

PLEASE CONTINUE AND MAKE BRANDY A SLUT TO HER DADDY

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Aweful

like all your stories that start with a good plot but get lost in the perverse!

I haven’t found a story of yours yet that is even close to having a good or believable

ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perverse is good

I love your perversions that are your story line. Please bring Candy, Daddy, and Mommy back for more of the same. And with those babies, perhaps Candy needs a slutty au pair. One that is very bisexual who loves and makes love to the family of adults.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Linda's Revenge

It would be nice if Linda finally wakes up to the reality that a nasty slutty skank stole her man, ruined her marriage and stole her dream of giving Marcus a child and becomes a monstrous vengeful psychotic bitch that breaks into their house, ties them up real good and torture-rapes them. Especially Brandy. Linda should rape her with a burning red-hot spiked iron cock. She can even cut off Marcus's cock and shove it down Brandy's throat while Regina gets his balls. Then she can burn the house down with her POS ex, his dirty daughter and her mother still in there, take the children and leave to start a new life.

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 4 years ago
Crikey!

What a horrible girl! But wow, what a sexy story!

For some reason I love this kind of story with the reluctant man and the relentless, beautiful, bigtitted woman, maybe I'm wishing it woyld happen to me?

5 stars.

Felt bad for Linda though.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
Story Enveloped by Nimbus of Evil Excellenc

Masterful plot pace and perspective shifting. I guess I'm a wimp because I would have given Linda an ending where she has a semblance of contentment in her life although overshadowed by loss of Marcus.

But I get why Talk Man went Old Testament on her. She got placid and should have foreseen Brandy or the equivalent of Brandy swooping in avail themself(ves) of Marcus's multiple desirable traits that made him a catch. So in a twisted Darwinistic way Linda's fate was sealed. Great Sex. Great story.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If i was linda i would have killed the bitch.

lalaki39lalaki39about 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it. for all of those who didn't like how Linda was treated...this is a fantasy story, the author has the choice. I loved that fantasy, i loved the story. The story ended up with a very happy ending, with a very bright future for the 3 or them.

Some comments mention the story was too long. I would have liked to read more. It was mention in one comment. It would have been really hot to have the storyline with the teenage girls developed a little more. However not a critique, I loved the story.

Now back to Linda. She was a controll freak, not in an evil way but she always had to have what she wanted in life. In college when she didn't get what she wanted, she walked out. The again, she walked out, giving Marcus a choice. Well he made his choice. Linda should have been more thoughtful about what she ask of him. I don't blame him. If he stayed with Linda then there would have been a next time. She was a control freak and extremely self centered. She got what she deserved, an empty lonely life.

Marcus got to live a dream life which I think if most men would be honest with themself, is a life they wish they could have. It is good to see that nice guys can finish first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Homie didn't deserve a good wife. Never trust a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So totally debauched and depraved, all the characters enslaved by unadulterated pure fuck lust for cock and cunt. What would I not give to have a host of hot young 18 year old fuck crazed cunts to fuck and suck all day. Wonderful I absolutely adore cunt in every way and never get enough, the more I get the more I want. Just love fucking and eating cunt at the same time, while finger fucking a third. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

dunno why but i can't ever seem to be able turn my brain off long enough to really get into bs stories like this. some of it's hot, but the brain-deadedness of these characters is hard to take.

if the dad had any sort of sense he would have at least tried to dom all three. the bimbos to ensure his line and provide sex 24/7 and his wife for his emotional, mental, and all other needs, and for vanilla and loving sex too. ideally he'd try to elevate her to no1 to keep the bimbos in line when he wasn't around.

of course as i read what i've just written it sounds far-fetched etc and i doubt it'd work even in a fictionally realistic setting, but at least he'd make an attempt to plan for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love the way it ended. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I feel bad for Linda

Whocares26Whocares26about 1 year ago

I like that Linda’s a bitch so I don’t feel bad for her

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You turned this story into TRAILER PARK TRASH with him fucking all Brandy's friends and then getting Regina back!! Cheap white trash!! Should be just him and Brandy

bubblebuttslutzbubblebuttslutz7 months ago

This is one of my favorite guilty pleasures! Bratty bitch Queen Brandy gets whatever the fuck she wants! It's so satisfying to see a woman go after what she wants without trying to justify it to herself. She wants to sink her skanky claws into her prey, & makes no bones about it. This is by design NOT a feel good story. (Read "Echos of the Storm" for that kind of positive incest fantasy https://www.literotica.com/s/echoes-of-the-storm ) This story is so much more arousing and satisfying as it is with Brandy taking control, and following through to the logical erotic deliciously fucked up conclusion. I wish we could get more chapters. The best part is of course when Brandy mindfucks her target into submission by essentially power bottoming them. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES