All Comments on 'Tattoos of the Soul'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Soul Touching

I thought this was a better than average Literotica submission. The words just seemed to come alive in my head as an erotic movie. You could feel what the characters felt. A great submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What a Story!

This has to be one of the most well written and thoughtful stories I have EVER read on the internet.

It shows thast erotica doesn't have to be nasty to be erotic. Good Work.

Rob Conners

WickedWench13WickedWench13about 20 years ago
Wow. Beautiful writing!

This is a superb story. All the more erotic for the sex being restrained in the context of the plot. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Unbelievable...

how this man can write! I consider ronde one of the very best on this site and if you put all of those together I tend to say that he's the first among equals.

For me, this story, like most of all the other ones written by him, define the meaning of the category Romance on this site. Having read them I tend to become a better man - at least I try.

Thank you, Sir, for your great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Comment

Really great, and grammatic as well!

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Writing of the Soul

What a beautifully written story, so much better than the average literotica author. Not only was the plot well thought out but the characters were well thought through too. It's a love story to touch the soul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Erotica at it best

True erotica ..

Amazing understanding of the feelings of the central character and all that is affecting her .. If you're a fan of slamming sex .. this is not for you .. if you prefer to think about what you are reading and to make your own conclusions .. read this .. excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Beautiful

This was one of the best stories I have read on Literotica. I was completely drawn into the storyline. The characters were believeable and it was unbelieveably sexy.

FriskyBiznizFriskyBiznizabout 20 years ago
Beautiful

This was one of the best stories I have read on Literotica. I was completely drawn into the storyline. The characters were believeable and it was unbelieveably sexy.

FriskyBiznizFriskyBiznizabout 20 years ago
Beautiful

This was one of the best stories I have read on Literotica. I was completely drawn into the storyline. The characters were believeable and it was unbelieveably sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
You can't imagine.

Really, you can not imagine how much I enjoyed your story. Your command of the words that flowed into feelings is as good as any I have read anywhere. Thank you very much for the enjoyment.

Charlie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh, darn, another of your usual. :)

There are a lot of "popular" authors on this site that I don't like, and a lot of unknowns that I do. Then add in Ruthie's and ASSTR and Storiesonline et al. Of them all, you are one of the most consistent writers that has come to my attention. The writing is top notch, the emotions are real, the characters are true and the story is incomparably good.

I don't want to call your stories good literature, because I'm biased against the highbrow elitists in online erotica who think good writing is copying Henry James and putting a penis or a vagina into a story.

Your stories are always the best and unlike a lot of literature, they're actually a pleasure to read. Your stories have plots, bit you don't ignore the fact that erotica is supposed to be (well, duh) erotic.

Thank you for serving up yet another plate of your "usual."

BardsLadyBardsLadyabout 20 years ago
Amazing and Awsome!!!

Finally! An erotic story about tattoos that is romantic and sexy at the same time. Having gone through what the author's main character did *most of it anyways* I can relate to this story. And the funny thing is, Yes.. I did marry my Tattoo Artist.

I loved this story because of the plotline, but also because of the author's portrayal of the tattoo shop and the actual workings of getting a tattoo itself. Most of what I've read on Literotica.com about tattoo shops are, well, okay, but this one goes above and beyond the call.

Thanks, Ronde, for writing the story and posting it on the website!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Beautiful

I rarely read this category but I found myself drawn to your story. It was wonderful and I am heading now to see more of your writing. Thank you for contributing a piece of your soul. Always, E

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent!!

As a person who has five tattoos on my arms, all of them from the 1960's, I could identify with this work. A wonderful story!

luv4u2pleezmeeluv4u2pleezmeeabout 20 years ago
The best by far

This story is the most erotic story i have ever had the pleasure of reading. I can't even begin to tell you the effects it had on me. It was as if i was in the story. i actually felt it. Amazingly written. You have a true gift. Please don't hesitate to keep them cumming. Thank you so much for sharing your truly amazing gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW !

Wow this was an amazing story. It is very well written. the suject is very intimate, and you have captured it well. there is something about tatoo's that are erotic that this story brings out.

i hope that you continue to write more.

thank you!

TeaserGirl8TeaserGirl8about 20 years ago
Wow!! The Romance of a Tattoo

I have long enjoyed your work! Laura of the Vineyards, Veronica of the beach, and now the incomparable Cassandra! My dear Ronde, I have never so longed to see a story illustrated as this one.

I loved every word of it.

Teaser

V.RichV.Richabout 20 years ago
Sexy, sexy, HOT

Ronde, You remain one of my absolute favorites on this site or in real life. This was one of your sexiest stories YET. God, I wish I could see Cassandra's belly tattoo, and diffinately Thomas' cock. Three rings?? Oh, baby, my mind is whirling. Please don't ever stop writing and remember your words excite the hell out of me!

Love and kisses, Vee Rich

MrMudd22MrMudd22about 20 years ago
wonderful work

As laudatory as the public comments about this story are, I don't believe that any go far ehough in their praise. A truly erotic in which the eroticism is overshadowed by the story itself and the beauty of its presentation is a pleasure to read. While I do not usually read stories in this category, I found myself carrieds away by this amazingly well told tale. Many thanks!

MrMudd22

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely loved your story. I have actually been considering getting a triquatra on my back for about four years now. But I can't seem to find the right artist. Your story reminded me to keep looking. Wonderful plotline, good character development, and a lot of emotion. (A++)

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Beautiful Story

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

This was absolutely awesome.

your Pixieyour Pixiealmost 20 years ago
Unbelievable

When I read your stories I can feel and see parts of me in them. Especially the redheads lol

Pixie

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
That was so good!!!!!

I love a happy ending ;-)

NamizujsNamizujsover 19 years ago
Really good

I would never have a tattoo done, but the story, it took my breath away.

Keep on writing for us, and yourself

John

rgraham666rgraham666almost 19 years ago
You never disappoint

I really enjoy a story that shows its characters changing and growing.

Very nice piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Reminds me of the film...

The bizarre film of some years ago with Bruce Dern and Maude Adams gave some feeling of the mysticism of the tattoo besides being very erotic. This story did a great job of developing the change in the woman as a result of the tattoo. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good writing

Hello!

I like how you developed your characters, especially the main one. I like stories best where there is change and the characters have learned something at the end. You also wrote an emotional love scene.

Write more!

Kristina

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another masterpiece

and so beautifully told. loved the way the story unfolded and developed. The Celts are a mysterious people and their artwork is truly amazing - one has only to look at the Lindisfarne Gospels to see the impressive Knotwork detail.

mike84020mike84020almost 14 years ago
An Awesome Story

Having significant ink myself, I totally relate to the eroticism of tattoos, both wearing them, and also the actual process of getting inked. You captured that so well, and in a dignified way. Very well-written and sensual. Thank you!

JenniereeJenniereeover 13 years ago

beautiful :) i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
2nd time I have read this

I enjoyed reading this once more. Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Scene breaks

I very much enjoyed this story. Someone certainly seems to have done his research. My only advice would be perhaps to use scene breaks to make the narrative flow better.

LustyDragonLustyDragonalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful Story

I enjoyed it very much... Off to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So beautiful

Thank you for such a lovely warm story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fabtastic story and very well written !

Ronde, you have a rare talent, you have interwoven tattooing and love, just as I have always felt it ! I don't know if you are a man or a woman, but you feel it well ! Keep writing, you owe it to the world ! I am a woman in her 40's and want to get tattoos like Cassandra !

And will too, damn it !

Thank you so much, Lisa.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 9 years ago
Mmmm.

This story is brilliant. Dialogue, narration, descriptions were all smooth and free-flowing. I love to hear an author reveal characters' inner struggles, yearnings, doubts, passions. You've done that quite well in this story.

I really want to see some of those tats.

Be well, and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tattoos......

....are so lower class.

cassandracharmedcassandracharmedover 8 years ago
i loved it

I wish people would lay off tattos i love them and have a few myself. If theyre done nice and are not hurting other people then shut up. this story shows that having something like a tattoo can make someone feel better

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Very nice story

But tattoos SUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Accidental

I only came across the author by accident but I'm so glad I did. The other comments say what I think. Good writing, likeable characters, plausible sex scene & a happy ending.

To other authors; you can produce sexy, well written, realistic & enjoyable stories without all the beatings, rape, humiliation & satin sissies which are so prevalent on this site. Thank you for your story. 5+.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories that I have ever read on this site. Excellent job!!! Thank you!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

What a story, so different than any I've read. About a year after my wife passed, my daughter and I went to get tattoos. I got a heart with my wife's name and mine in it. It does mean a lot to me and I'm very happy that I have it. Can't imagine getting a tat on my Johnson. Makes me cringe just thing about it lol. Five stars for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's rare in the stories on this site to have the emotions of middle aged people illustrated so well. While the tattoo's are central to the story, the real story is about how two people with damaged pasts find love and a successful life.

I've had relationship pain myself. I could only wish to find someone like Cassandra. Thanks for the story!

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearnerabout 1 year ago

Excellent story of people finding themselves and each other. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ronde,

Some irony here. I thought the actual storyline was mediocre at best, but was well told & I liked it. To be more explicit - it sort of a tribute to your storytelling skills - especially in romantic stories. At the risk of sounding boringly familiar: once again - Bravo.

-Dreaded Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story was okay. The telling was beautiful and the sex scenes worth the read without anything else. I have now read everything alphabeically up to this point. This drew me in more than any of the others. Please keep writing!!!

OvercriticalOvercritical10 months ago

Sometimes a story about symbolism is just a lot of words. Sometimes you have to go a layer deeper to see if the symbolism really means something. We have to make up our own minds about that part, but in Fantasyland we can choose to believe or not. I think we all need a symbol to hang out emotional hat on and if it comes in the form of a tattoo...so be it. This was a story about tattoos, but it could have been any symbol. The principal point is that we have to do something different if make an impact on our lives. Simply getting a divorce and proceeding in the same old way won't work. Cassandra could have gotten a sporty car or taken up tennis, but it was doing something completely out of character from her life with her ex that was important. This was a little off the wall, but it worked. What's the old saying: "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is a true sign of madness." Maybe we should all "get a tattoo". 5*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

A real, life-changing makeover! Great story.

5

FandeborisFandeboris4 months ago

I liked his one. A lot!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I have been against tattoos all my life. Even quit dating a sexy lover because she had a tattoo just above her pussy. However, after I read this story, I am going to get a tattoo with my recently deceased wife’s name and and my name together on a heart. Maybe something different when I look through the tat catalog.

Earle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

SIMILAR Stories