All Comments on 'Taylor Pays for College'

by Soma99

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
props and suggestions

Nice job and great story. I can think of several plot developments i'd enjoy.

1)remote control vibrator. Emily controls a vibrator in taylor in some pubic situation (soccer game, classroom, party, etc.).

2)Emily forces taylor to attend party or soccer game in skimpy/slutty outfit.

3)emily turns taylor into school slut (like a mascot). Maybe a fundraising party to buy taylor plastic surgery (fake tits, doll-esque face).

These storylines may be to specific and better suited for a story of my own, but I'd love to see you incorporate something along these lines.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
homegirl needs a better sugar daddy

I get that this is just a story I'm just saying, there are a surprising number of guys who will pay for tuition, and they aren't quite this fickle.

koala011860091koala011860091over 7 years ago
Very promising

I love these kinds of stories, where the main character thinks she can stay in control, and it takes a long time for her to realize how deep she's gotten herself in. I really liked the image of Taylor having to sit on the floor and give foot massages, and how Emily was confused but happy to go with it. It will be interesting to see what happens now that Emily is in on it.

PancakemixPancakemixover 7 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories I've read in a while on this site, treads the line between reluctance/consent in a way that is both really sexy without getting too fucked up. Love it

plumberdonplumberdonabout 7 years ago
Amazing

What a great beginning. Sad that people get used when in need, especially young women. Well done but we need a closing.

OTKTopOTKTopover 6 years ago
Interesting elements in the story

I like that it's not a typical blackmail kind of story and that Emily actually isn't sure initially what to do about Taylor, those are good, unique elements to the story.

Married_Man_63Married_Man_63about 6 years ago
Great start

Really enjoyed this, good story with an original twist and sets up the series nicely.

verbicideverbicidealmost 5 years ago
Wow

Poor Taylor. I suppose she's brought it on herself (within the confines of her fictional world), but everyone she crosses paths with seems to be an asshat.

HarryHillHarryHillover 2 years ago

Not bad. Glad I looked in your thread and opened the link.

PandemicReader8PandemicReader89 months ago
Well done

Looking forward to finishing the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous