Taylor Pays for College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmett replies "That's fine, I'm not interested in listening to eat ice cream and talk about your crush, get the red panties that I like out and a short t-shirt"

After changing, Taylor steps out of her room she hopes Emily doesn't notice how her legs are shivering, as she tries to pull the bottom of her shirt down to cover a bit more.

**********************************************************************

Emily didn't know what to think about the odd little freshman who had been thrown into their suite. She tried to not judge anyone, she certainly wasn't shy in her own sex life, but this girl was something else. If she wasn't bringing a guy back to her room, her vibrator was running nonstop. You couldn't help but hear it through the paper thin walls. She wanted to make sure she knew that her poor pussy wouldn't close up if she didn't get something in there every night.

Then out of nowhere she seems desperate to hang out each night while she glances at her phone every 20 seconds. At first she thought she might just be a little lonely, then the foot rubbing incident occurred. She had thought Taylor was making a dumb joke and she was just trying to politely play along when she said yes. When she actually started doing it she had been shocked. Emily couldn't figure out what she was doing. Was she just very socially awkward and really thought this was a good idea or was she coming on to her? If Emily was honest with herself, she was pretty interested in either situation. Emily wouldn't mind having a little personal cheerleader if Taylor just wanted an older friend, and if Taylor wanted more, well that could be interesting also. She was not interested in dating a girl, and definitely not the erratic freshman who seems to be throwing herself at her, but that didn't mean she wouldn't have some fun at the poor girls expense.

She hadn't really meant to pat her head as she tried to escape to bed last night, she just really had no idea how to end the evening. As she laid there with her feet being rubbed she had tried to figure out how she could see how far Taylor would go with this. That's where the trash comment had come from. If she did that Emily would know she could push things a bit further.

When she woke up and saw the common room garbage emptied, she realized she still didn't know if she was just really trying to make a friend or a girlfriend. Now though, as she watched her saunter down the hall, showing off her legs, pulling at her thin t-shirt in a flirty way she was pretty sure she had her answer, and she realized, she was happy about it.

****************************************************************************

As Taylor took her position on the floor, Emily looks down at Taylor's sculpted legs that are on display. Emily had never paid attention to them before but she is certainly interested now. She sits for a moment and wonders how she should manage this. If the night follows the previous patterns Taylor will chug down her beer and then try to make some kind of awkward attempt at physical contact. Emily decided she would just push forward really hard, see how it went. If Taylor balked at this she would just laugh and say she had been kidding.

"Hey Taylor, I have a game tomorrow, could you get my feet and legs tonight? I had a great practice today after last night."

Taylor almost choked on her beer when Emily asked her to rub her down in such as casual manner.

"Sure, Ummm I'm glad you had a good practice" Taylor managed to reply.

"Can you just kneel in front of me so I can still see the TV?"

"Umm ya of course"

As Taylor re-positioned herself she saw the messages coming up on her phone from Emmett.

Emmett wrote" This is how you get to stay in school Taylor, I want to see this go somewhere and soon. I can't get this anywhere else"

With her stomach in her throat she tucked her feet under neither herself and reached out to grip Emily's calf. She tried to message her muscles, but she could hardly concentrate knowing her educational future depended on her being able to make Emily want more than just this massage. She had no idea how long she had been working on her calf when she felt Emily's fingers brush the side of her face. She looked up at her and Emily looked down with those striking blue eyes, Emily's lips parted and she said:

"You gonna get to any other part of my leg tonight? I have to get to bed at some point."

Taylor almost jumped up as she muttered an apology and awkwardly slid over to her other calf. As she knelt there rubbing her left leg Emily started poking at the bottom of her shirt with her right foot. Eventually she gets the edge of her shirt in between her toes and lifted it a bit.

"Where did you get those, they're kinda cute. " Emily asked.

Taylor had no idea what she was talking about. "Ummmm I Uhhhh"

"Your underwear, Taylor, where did you get them?"

"oh oh oh, umm I'm not sure" Taylor mumbled.

"Well stand up" Emily directed.

Taylor stood up but didn't know what she was getting at; she had gotten herself so nervous. How was she going to turn all of this into some late night Cinemax special so she could just get to keep going to college? That's when she felt the hands on her hips, turning her body. Once she was facing away from her she felt Emily's hand slide up her back, she knew her shirt was being raised and she hoped Emily didn't notice the goosebumps forming across her body. Then Emily's finger was tracing the pattern on the back of her underwear. Taylor stood in the middle of her common room, her arms dangling to her side, trying to keep her breath from becoming a pant as a girl she had only know a couple of weeks ran her fingers over her ass. As she closed her eyes it didn't even occur to her that someone could look into the room from the shared balcony or that one of her other suite mates could come home. She simply tried to figure out what she should do next. That's when the tracing stopped, and she felt Emily's reach up against the edge of her panties. There was a slight tug, was she about to strip her?

"Ahhh, nice, I might order some." Emily said before snapping the elastic back against her ass. Emily didn't even bother telling her where her own underwear came from. "OK, let's finish this up" as Emily tugged on her shirt to get her back down to the floor.

Taylor tried to collect herself as she dropped back to the floor.

"Here, kneel in between my legs then you can get them both without having to move." Emily demanded.

Taylor started just above her right knee and had no idea fast she should move up, or how far to go. Slowly she reached the bottom of Emily's shorts, and pushed a couple of her fingers cautiously underneath the fabric. Her skin was very smooth; the muscle just under the surface gave her thighs incredible definition, while still being sexy.

"Make sure to get up here, I'm really sore there." With that Taylor's hands were moved to the very top of Emily's leg. She could almost brush Emily's pussy. She tried to carefully rub just her well-shaped thigh. Emily even sighed a bit as she dug deep into her muscle. Emily eventually moved Taylor's hands over to the other leg.

Mid rub Emily stood up.

"Alright I got to get some sleep, but actually could I ask you for one more thing? An old boyfriend of mine used to give my feet a kiss before big games for luck. I know it probably didn't help but it can't hurt right?"

Taylor, kneeling in front of her older college roommate never felt so small. She was in clothing she hadn't wanted to wear, was sore from kneeling the whole evening yet somehow turned on after having been slightly groped for a question regarding the brand name on her underwear, and was now being looked down at from the girl who was in this position because she wanted Taylor to kiss her feet.

Emily wiggled her toes and grinned a bit at her. Taylor looked up at her. Emily put her hand on the back of her head and gave her a slight nudge down. The last time a guy had tried that bullshit Taylor had bit him. She didn't bite anything now, she just slowly lowered her face towards to floor. Her lips touched the skin of Emily's foot and she held herself there for a count of three. She then slowly raised her gaze to meet Emily's eyes. Emily's blue eyes stared back at her, and then she nodded towards her other foot. Taylor looked back down and then lowered her face a second time. As her mouth touched Emily's skin again Emily whispered "let me feel your tongue". Taylor kept her lips to her foot and tilted her head up, and held eye contact as her tongue reached out from between her lips, and caressed the top of Emily's foot.

"Well I think I'm ready to play now, good night little girl" and started to walk away. As she stepped past Taylor, she bent down and slapped her ass. "Good job" and with that she disappeared into her room.

This left Taylor on her hands and knees, her shirt had worked its way half way up her back, leaving her breasts nearly exposed and swaying with each movement. Her ass was up in the air and stung from Emily's hand.

Her phone read "that was a good start".

**********************************************************************************

Emily stood on the other side of her door and listened to see what Taylor would do next. Had she really just kissed her feet? Emily started to feel a bit bad for her, there was zero chance Emily was interested in dating this doormat. Emily had a choice, either she completely stopped talking to her, or keep having their little evenings and see where it went. She thought, as long as it was just between the two of them Taylor would get to play out her crush, and Emily could have some fun. She had sacrificed a lot of parties for her soccer team, couldn't she enjoy a little bit of fun? Taylor would get over this pretty soon and then it would stop.

Emily, decision now made, considered what she should do next.

**********************************************************************************

Taylor stood up and tried to collect herself. It was hard to do when part of that process was adjusting her panties after her roommate had been tugging on them. She picked her phone up and texted Emmett back:

"OK, what do you want next?"

"Just keep going. You don't have to immediately try to have sex with her. I like where this is heading"

"OK so I just do whatever she says?"

"Yes, but you'll get bonus points if you can push it further, the more embarrassing or dirty it gets the more you'll get." Emmett was clearly excited.

"How much more embarrassing can it get compared to kissing her feet, she even had me lick one of them!"

"Oh, I can think of a few things, oh and you need to figure out a way for me to watch."

Taylor was too tired to figure that out tonight. She quickly went down the hall hoping Emily wouldn't open her door.

Taylor slept in the next morning, she wanted to make sure she didn't see Emily before she left for her game. Plus she needed a break to game plan. She was also getting a bit behind on her school work since she was spending each night playing in the common room. After a very productive, if boring day Taylor headed to bed early.

The knock on her door came at 3:14 AM. As Taylor stumbled out of bed the knocking continued. Once she got to the door she was greeted by a giggling Emily.

"Come out here with me!" Emily squealed.

"What? Where, what do you want to do?"

"Nice tits" Emily giggled and tweaked her left nipple.

Taylor, who was not sharp when she had just woken up, realized she had fallen asleep in just a pair of gym shorts. And was standing at the doorway of her dorm room topless. This woke her up and she covered up some. Was Emily drunk?

"I want to celebrate with you, you're my lucky charm!" She was definitely drunk.

"What are you talking about?" Taylor was very confused by all of this.

"You didn't check the score of the game? Naughty naughty, you need to start coming to the games, I need a cheerleader!" Emily slurred.

Taylor had pulled a t shirt on, and started to follow her out into the hall, she grabbed her phone and sent Emmett a text, she then Skyped him. Emily was still talking. "Not only did we win, but I scored both our goals, one with each foot!"

"That's great."

"You don't get it, your kisses WERE lucky! I'm gonna need that every game."

Taylor hesitated at that. Did she really think that? Was she going to really ask her to do that every few days? Was this a good thing for her? This situation was getting very confusing. Taylor tried to change the topic.

"It's late, how do you want to celebrate?"

Taylor asked, with no idea how Emily would respond.

"I want to play another game!"

"I don't think we can play soccer in here."

"No not more soccer, lets play something else. Oh Oh Oh, truth or dare, I LOVE TRUTH OR DARE! Your first pick Truth or Dare?

Was she serious? She glanced down at her phone, Emmett was there, and had a very curious look on his face, how long had he been watching? Well, this might be good; maybe she could get something out of this and not even have Emily remember tomorrow.

"OK Truth" Emmett's face lights up, he must have just gotten on, and is now figuring out what's happening.

"BOOOOO, but ok, how many dildos do you have?"

Taylor was a little surprised, I guess they were gonna get right to it. "Ummm two"

"That's all!! They must be exhausted" she cackled.

"What do you mean?"

"I can hear them running like every night you slut!"

Taylor's face turned red, she wondered what else she could hear.

"OK truth or Dare?" Emily asked again.

"Isn't it my turn?" Taylor asked.

"I scored the two goals, I get to go twice!"

"Truth" Taylor didn't know what she should do but she thought this would buy her time.

"I only thought of a dare so that's what we're doing, OK, the guys over there" Emily motioned across the balcony "have some liquor stashed in the cabinet in their common room, and they never lock the door on their balcony, I dare you to get it."

"Emily I'm not going to go steal from them!"

"No no no, you see it's only stealing if you have your clothes on, if you do it naked it's a dare, so you have to do it naked!"

What the hell was she talking about?! Taylor decided she shouldn't try and make sense of Emily's drunk logic, but she really wanted her to go out on a fourth floor balcony with tons of other rooms in view naked and then sneak into a guy's suite? Emmett was furiously pointing and nodding. Taylor realized if she was going to take this to the next level and save her tuition bill this was a chance to start that.

"Come on, I want a drink, and you picked dare, you have to do it!!" Taylor didn't think there was much point in explaining to her that technicality she had picked dare for her.

Taylor stood in the spot that just the previous evening she had knelt before her suite mate and kissed her feet, and pulled her shirt off. Emily squealed in delight. "Wait" she said, "I want you to take your shorts off like they do in porn, turn around and bend over, do it SLOW!!"

Emmett looked like he was going to pass out.

Taylor's skin felt like it was on fire. She couldn't believe the situation she had gotten herself into. As she turned around she stared back up the hall where she had been peacefully asleep just 10 minutes ago. She put her thumbs into the elastic of her shorts, and leaned forward. For a moment she didn't think she could do it. She did want to strip herself in front of Emily for her amusement. It was almost worst that she just wanted to laugh at her then when it was a sexual thing. She glanced at her phone which she had set off on a side table where Emily couldn't see the screen. Emmett rubbed his finger and thumb together. The shorts stared to slide down over her hips.

Once she got them to the floor Emily said "Stop, just like that stop!" Taylor stood there, hands at her ankles, her naked ass up in the air. She then felt Emily's hands on her, slightly rubbing, with a little pinch here or there, "Your ass is so cute!!, but guess which side I'm going to hit" She was going to spank her? Had she forgotten about the original dare? "Um the left side" Taylor guessed. That's when Emily slapped her right ass cheek with both hands. It was such a firm slap that Taylor actually gasped. "Nope, wrong!" Emily actually fell onto the floor laughing.

"OK OK Ok quiet, shhhhhhhh" was she hushing herself? God Taylor hoped this would be forgotten in the morning. "OK, go get me a drink" and Emily pointed towards the balcony.

Taylor moved slowly towards the door, as she opened it the cool air engulfed her body. Her nipples shot out in front of her. She looked over the balcony to make sure she wouldn't trip and took her first step. When the door to her suite closed behind her, was when Emily turned the outside light on. Suddenly her balcony was the only one lit up in the series of dorms.

Taylor couldn't believe it and she looked into the window, Emily had one hand over her mouth, and the other one pointing at her. She could hear her laughing through the window. Taylor turned and ran to the other door. Luckily it was open.

Somehow she felt even more naked inside someone else's space. What the hell would happen if one of the guys came out of their room? Luckily the layout of all the suites was the same and Taylor was able to find the cabinet in the dark. Just like Emily said there were a few bottles on the bottom shelf. She grabbed one and headed back. Once again she crossed the well-lit balcony and as she reached for her door and safety she almost felt excited. Then the door didn't open. She looked through the glass disbelievingly at Emily who was totally unable to control herself. She had locked her out, and was she on her phone? Taylor tried to cower into a corner of the balcony while waiving her hands at Emily. Emily was pointing back at something, but Emily had no idea what she was pointing at, then she heard the voices.

A group of guys had gathered on a balcony across the court yard from her. Emily had called them and woke them up so they could look at her! Taylor tried to plead with her through the door: "Truth or dare?" Emily yelled back.

"Truth, dare, whatever, please let me in!" Taylor begged.

"OK you can come in, but we are gonna keep playing OK?" Emily asked, as if Taylor had a choice.

"Fine, anything please let me in" Taylor pleaded as the guys started to shout at her to give them a better view. As the door swung open she actually heard boo's from across the way.

As Taylor slid back into her suit, she felt so relieved it took her a moment to realize her clothes were gone. "Where are my shorts?" Taylor asked.

"No, I want you to play like this, it makes it more fun"

"OK fine, what's next?" Taylor relented. She was just happy to be back inside.

"It's your turn now." Emily said. Taylor was actually caught off guard that she was going to get a turn.

"OK, Truth or Dare"

"Truth" Emily answered. Taylor didn't dare complain that she had just made her do a dare when Taylor had picked truth.

Taylor glanced at her phone, Emmett had a sign up that ready "Ask her if she has ever been with a girl"

"Ummm, OK have you ever had sex with another girl?"

"Never mind dare." Emily dodged the question.

Emmett was scribbling, and then held up a sign- dare her to kiss you- make this happen. Taylor didn't like this idea that was a big step from the funny gags she had been doing earlier. Emmett was now pointing at the note.

"Ummmm, I dare you to ummm kiss me." Taylor stammered.

Emily looked across the room at her naked suite mate. Even in her drunken state, she couldn't lead this poor girl along any more. It didn't seem fun if she was going to be this desperate for her affection.

"OK, we're done." And with that Emily stood up and walked towards her room.