Taylor Pays for College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soma99
Soma99
474 Followers

Emmett looked like his dick had just been cut off. He was panicking. "Go after her, fix this right away." The volume was not on, but it looked like he was screaming.

Taylor went down the hall and got to the door before Emily closed it, "Emily, I'm sorry that was weird, I didn't know what to pick, sorry."

"Taylor it's OK, don't worry about it. I shouldn't have done those other things. I'm sorry your lonely or confused or whatever, I'm going to go to bed let's just forget this."

With that Taylor saw the end of her chance at tuition, college, the friends she had made here, the parties, the independence, and the career she had already imagined for herself. No, she couldn't let this go. She pushed her way into Emily's room.

"Emily please please please, listen to me I"

Emily cut her off "Taylor, I'm not going to date you, I'm sorry for leading you on, I... just... sorry I was a little bored and it was kind of fun, but I don't want you to think I'm interested in you."

Taylor realized, she hadn't thought about this from Emily's point of view. Of course Emily thought she was hitting on her, why the hell else would she be acting so weird? Taylor realized she had left her phone in the common room. At least she could talk in private for a moment. She pushed herself into Emily's room.

"Wait, Emily, I don't want to date you, I'm not into girls, I, ummm, where to start? Ummmm, how about this, I promise I don't have any feelings for you"

"Don't worry you don't have to be embarrassed its fine, let's just go to bed"

Taylor tried to find somewhere to start the conversation, she went with: "OK, wait, did you say you were having fun, did you like our little game?"

"Taylor let it go, I'm tired."

"OK, can I tell you a crazy story? I promise it'll be worth a little bit of sleep."

Taylor told her the whole story and at first Emily didn't believe her. Taylor showed her the website; she even grabbed her laptop and showed her some of their emails. Emily was pretty impressed.

"So you don't have any loans?"

"That's the biggest thing you're surprised about?"

Emily just wanted to make sure she had this correct. "OK so what your saying is you need me to humiliate you and let this guy watch?"

"Yes, I need that, I know it's weird but you said you were having fun." Taylor couldn't believe she was in a position where she needed to say that.

"So what do I get?"

Taylor had no idea what to say, in fact, she just realized she was still naked. Seriously how much more could she do? Could someone just help her out? "I guess you get to do what you want to me, I actually need some ideas."

"Well ya, if I'm going to help you obviously I get that, but I'm also gonna take 25%"

Holy fuck, she was shaking her down! "Emily, come on, he doesn't just give it away, I've had to do some really fucked up shit for this. There is no way I can make that much more before the bill is due for next semester."

"I have a few ideas about that, toy. Either we have a deal, and you do every fucking thing I say or I'll have a new suit mate next semester."

Did she just call me" toy" Taylor thought? She tried to cover herself up as she looked at Emily, hoping for mercy. She should have seen something like this coming, did she think she was going to play act a bunch of naughty sorority fantasies for fun? She thought she didn't have much of a choice.

"You'll really help me? I really don't want to go home."

"Oh yes, but if you say no to one single thing I command you to do we are totally done, and I won't even help you pack your shit" The grin that accompanied that comment didn't turn Taylor on. In fact it scared her a little bit.

*****

If you enjoyed the first part of this story please let me know. I do have the rest of the story planned out but I'm flexible and willing to add new challenges Taylor.

If you like this kind of story I'm happy to take requests. I can create a story about a character you have in mind, a setting or a partial plot that you would like to see played out.

Soma99
Soma99
474 Followers