TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 08: Hot Grandma Rediscovers BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long stared at his hands on her breasts for a long time before moving his gaze up to her lovely face. She still had her big sunglasses on. He wanted to see her eyes. Willie released one of her breasts long enough to reach up to remove her sunglasses, tossing them off to the side. She blinked in the sunlight and then the most beautiful pair of bright blue eyes locked onto his dark brown eyes and they stared at each other. Long kept his eyes locked on hers as he brought his face close to hers. He angled his head, lips parting...

As if in a trance, Candy parted her lips and angled her head. His mouth was close enough to hers that she could feel his hot breath on her lips when she came to her senses. Candy pulled her head back. "No kissing," she said. "Ow!" she cried, her response irritating him to the point that he'd pinched her nipples. "You done yet?"

"Not quite," said Willie. His hands slid down her sides to the skirt covering her hips. His strong muscles pulled her down. Candy stooped and then fell to her knees, lowering herself backwards onto the grass as the lanky black man straddled her crotch. He reached out and grabbed her tit again.

Candy found herself lying topless on her back in the grass. Her big bosom slid off to the sides. Willie was teasing one of her nipples again. His free hand was fumbling with his pants. "What are you doing?" she asked in alarm.

"Ever been titty fucked?" Long asked. "I didn't think so," he added when she shook her head no.

"Umm... Willie?" she asked, watching his hand slide into his trousers. "I don't think that's a good idea." He seemed to be fumbling in his pants. She wondered if he were small and having trouble finding it. He pulled his hand back out, adjusted the angle and pushed his hand back in. This time he grasped something and seemed to struggle with it. Willie had to sit up a little and Candy could make out a large bulge shrinking up his pant leg. Willie sat back down and suddenly, SMACK! Candy almost screamed in terror. Her eyes were playing tricks on her. A black racer had just slithered up out of the grass and across her stomach, it's evil serpentine head, hissing at her as it crawled between her breasts. The tongue flickered out, but it wasn't pink or forked. It wasn't a tongue at all, it was a large drop of white fluid. Nor was the head serpentine, it was bulbous and round, more fluid dripping from the long slit in its center. The body wasn't serpentine it was straight and it was growing bigger. Freed from his pants, the giant black cock hardened and lifted off her pale body. Candy stared at it in horror almost wishing it had been a snake.

Candy was fascinated with Marvin's penis and he enjoyed her fascination. He'd lied and told her it was big at seven inches long. She'd measured it one night they were playing and to get seven inches she'd had to press the edge of the ruler deep into his scrotum. Still, his penis was nice, hard, and she enjoyed playing with it. She'd given him a hand job that night. He didn't last long and the grape sized head had spit out a teaspoon's worth a semen onto her hand. He'd hardened again while they continued to make out and he played with her tits. Whenever he got around to asking her to marry him, she planned on giving him a blow job. Intercourse would wait for marriage even though her pussy yearned to have him inside her every time she saw his nice dick.

Candy would love Marvin until the day he died with all her heart, but from that day in 1972 on, she would never think of his penis as big, hard or nice again. It would always be small, pale, and weak. She'd wish it were bigger every time he was inside her. She would fantasize it was Willie's black cock she was riding, or thrusting her hips up to meet his thrusts as she lay writhing beneath him or pushing her head into the pillows as he fucked her hard from behind. "That can't be real," she muttered staring at it.

"Coxville grows their nigger cocks big, Miss," laughed Long as he spat into his hand and tried coating the massive shaft with it. He also used the copious amount of lubrication leaking from him cock's huge head to coat his shaft. "Foot long is the norm for a black man's cock and mine tops that by six inches."

"My god!" she muttered. Eighteen inches! The thing was gigantic! No wonder she'd thought it was a snake.

"Push them big titties together," he ordered.

Candy obeyed him and pushed her breasts together as he pushed his cock down between them. He had to sit forward some as his cock had a tendency to rear upwards. When the huge shaft was snug between her breasts, he took over. He grabbed her breasts, letting his fingers pinch her nipples while he thrust his cock back and forth between the canyons of her milky white breasts.

Candy watched the plum sized head of his cock push forwards and then withdraw, in and out, in and out. Each time it moved forwards, the head seemed to go a little further out. It hit her chin and she laid her head down on the grass. Soon the head was moving up over her chin and then it was brushing her lips, nearly hitting the bottom of her nose each time he thrust it forward. Candy couldn't help herself. Her tongue came out and licked the underside of the head, moving down his shaft as his cock thrust forwards. Her efforts were rewarded by a loud moan from Willie. He liked what she was doing and she kept her tongue out, licking as much of the tip of his cock as she could while he fucked her big breasts. She didn't have a good eye view of his shaft anymore, but it looked bigger, even more swollen then before. She heard the black man grunt, "OH FUCK!" and then she was forced to squeeze her eyes shut as a wall of liquid white covered her face.

Willie cursed. He usually lasted a lot longer and had more self-control, but his first sexual act with a white woman had excited him too much. Still, he quickly reared back and aimed his still squirting cock at her open mouth. Several large jets of sperm shot into her mouth, quickly filling it. He jumped up and squatted over her, pushing his cock down so that more of his sperm shot out to cover those big beautiful breasts of hers. Willie backed up between her spread legs, his cock's last few wads splattering on her belly and leaving a pool of semen in her navel. He needed to act quickly. Willie undid the buttons on her pink miniskirt. She aided him by lifting her hips as he pulled her skirt down her legs. She was left with nothing on but for her bikini bottom. Just like the one breast cup on her top, it had a rhinestone peace symbol on her crotch. The bottoms were soaked with her arousal. Willie glanced up at her face as he untied the strings on the sides of her bikini panty. She was still laying there stunned, breathing heavily through her nose as she refused to swallow the sperm filling her mouth. Candace's mouth was open and his white sperm filled it up to her lips, some trickling down the sides. Her face, hair, breasts, and belly were also a sperm covered mess. He looked back down to her crotch as he pulled her panty off. He was going to fuck her, but first he needed to prepare her for her first black cock. He slid down between her legs and onto his stomach. Her genitals were every bit as lovely as her breasts had been to him. A thick blonde patch of fur covered her pubic mound just above the prettiest pink pussy he'd ever seen... or tasted.

Candy's body leaped as she felt a long flat tongue lick up from her asshole to her clit, pressing hard down on her labia. She gurgled in surprise, finally relaxing her throat and letting the mouthful of Willie's seed slide down her throat. Surprisingly, it didn't taste bad at all. Good even. She liked her first taste of sperm. She liked what his tongue was doing between her legs even more. Candy found her hips thrusting up into his licking tongue as she moaned and writhed from his oral administrations. Something (his fingers?) was opening her pussy lips up and his tongue was thrusting in and out of her pussy, then he was sucking her distended clit between his lips, then he was licking again, then his fingers were thrusting into her pussy, pressing against her hymen, but not hard enough to break it. Candy moaned, almost screamed as she writhed in the grass. Her hands came up to caress her nude body and she found herself rubbing his liquefying semen into her skin, her breasts, and her nipples. Her tongue flickered out, lapping up more of his seed so that she could taste him. Abruptly, without warning, his fingers pushing into her as his tongue teased her clit, her pussy exploded in pleasure and she did cry out in joy.

Long quickly sat up. Now was his chance to fuck her. She seemed stunned by her first orgasm.

Her lovely blue eyes were opened wide and he could see the white reflections of passing clouds on her irises. She looked stunned, dazed, and a stupid grin spread across her face. He kneeled, pushing his rock-hard cock down between her thighs. His giant black bulbous cock head pushed up against her swollen labia. He'd never seen his cock so hard before as he prepared to fuck his first white pussy. He could feel her heat and wetness. He pushed forwards, the sexually charged young woman raised her hips into his cock as her lips spread before him and his cock went... limp.

Long looked down in horror at his flaccid cock. It had never failed him before. "NO!" he growled. He grabbed his limp noodle, squeezing and tugging at the head to make it hard. Nothing worked. His cock even receded some as if he were cold. "NO!" he cried, looking up into the bright blue sky filled with fluffy white clouds. "No," he whispered. "Damballah, no." He lowered his head and stared at the beautiful woman beneath him. He understood now.

It was not time.

**********

37 years later, Willie Long remembered that wonderful day like it was yesterday. He glanced over at the much older Candace Cox and caught her glancing at his crotch. She was remembering too. He told her to leave him by the lake, then he'd walked the long way back to town, turning himself in at the sheriff's station. The sheriff with his busted nose and a deputy had taken him back to a holding cell and beaten the crap out of him with their bully clubs. The town judge had ordered him shipped off to Coxburg for trial. Willie had fully expected at least ten years in jail and then a miracle occurred. A NAACP lawyer had shown up to defend him. The lawyer had a signed affidavit from the girl he'd groped, stating that it had been an accident whereas the black woman sexually assaulted by the mob had not been an accident. Nor had the black man beaten to death by the same mob been an accident. Clearly William Long, a hero marine that survived two tours in Vietnam, had been acting in self-defense. Furthermore, the NAACP wanted the town to explain why there had only been three blacks voting when there were over 400 black residents in Freetown that used the same polling place and why had the sheriff parked two squad cars at the entrance to Freetown all day?

The threat of ten years turned into five months in jail and that was while waiting for trial. Willie Long, the black female rape victim, whom he later married, and the family of the murdered black man all received a nice payment from the town large enough that it left Coxville bankrupt for five years. Willie used his money to go to college and get a degree in education. When he returned, the board was so scared of him, they hired him on at Coxville High as the new history teacher. Five years later, he was vice principal, and three years after that, he became the first black principal, a job he still held. Years later, he realized why Damballah hadn't let him fuck Candy Leidhood (now Cox) back then the moment he laid eyes on a sixteen-yearold Jenny Cox. This magnificent creature needed to be born. Jenny was the chosen one. He shook her hand at graduation, urged her to try out for the Miss USA pageant, and hired her on as health teacher and coach. He watched her breasts go from DD to GG when Katherine was born. Long vowed that his would be her first black cock, but he was wrong. The night after lightning destroyed the old oak tree where his ancestor had been hung, his hidden cameras had caught Coach Black introducing her to his black cock just as Samson West was converting Katherine Summers one locker room over. Still, he would have her.

Candy swore Long's cock extended an inch as she stared at his crotch. She believed that time and abstract conflated memories had enlarged his cock in her mind, but going by the massive bulge, her memory hadn't conflated it by much. 37 years ago, after their encounter, she'd swam out into the lake in her bikini after his monster had covered her in his cum. It had been a mess to clean off, and she found strands of his sperm all over her hours later when she went home to shower. She'd thanked him for not taking her virginity. He'd just grunted in response. Then she asked him what he meant when he said, Damballah no? He just muttered that he'd said, Damn balls, they ah... hold too much sperm. She had to agree with him. Sex with him was a messy proposition. Candy had driven off, staring at the black man receding in the mirror. The next day, she virtually assaulted her boyfriend. She let him enter her bareback wanting to feel him without a condom and he'd promised to pull out.

Marvin was overexcited and lost control, cumming the second his small penis pushed through her hymen. She was thinking about black cock when she lost her virginity. She was thinking about black cock when she conceived Jenny. Three months later when she realized she was pregnant, they eloped. Jenny was born in August of 1973. Candy thought about Willie Long a lot during the first few years of her marriage. She was fantasizing about his black cock when she conceived Kat and just about every time she had sex. As the years passed, she began to doubt that Willie had been eighteen inches long or even twelve or that he had cum so much. Why would she fantasize about a penis too big for penetration anyway? She and Marvin rented some porn videos and occasionally there'd be a black guy, but they were nothing special, no giant cock, no gallon of ejaculate, but they did look good fucking white women. Soon, she quit thinking about Willie when she had sex with Marvin, but she still dreamed about their time at the lake shore from time to time. Theirs was a happy marriage and when she lost him at a too young age from a heart attack, she'd been depressed for over a year.

"You sure you don't want to drive down to the lake?" he asked.

Candy snorted. "Just take me home, Mr. Long." She stared out the window as they neared the old Dutch enclave. "Willie, there was one thing I never told you about our first encounter."

"What's that?"

"I'm the one that contacted the NAACP."

"Thank you, though I've always suspected it." He glanced over at her and grinned. "Thank you," he said again, truly grateful. This time he moved his hand back over to her knee.

Candy let him keep it there this time and to his credit, he didn't try to move it any higher. "I couldn't let you go to jail. I just couldn't." She looked down at the large black hand on her knee and felt her nipples hardening. Her pussy began leaking too. She suddenly felt like a school girl again. When he removed his hand to take the wheel navigating a sharp curve, she missed its presence. "The big farmhouse on the hill," she told him.

Willie turned at the mailbox with COX written on it. He slowed for the long drive up to her house. Willie faked a yawn. "Man, I'm beat. I sure could use a cup of coffee," he said, pulling up to the house.

Candy opened the door and stepped out. She leaned down and he could see the conflict in her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak, closed it and then opened it again. "Thanks for the ride," she told him. "I appreciate it."

Willie watched her stand to leave. Still a prude, still worried about appearances to let a black man into her house for coffee (and sex), still wanting to set a moral example for her daughters, too uptight to let her inner slut come out to play. "Wait!" he yelled, before she could shut the door. "I need that uniform back."

Candy looked down at her buxom body, still attired in the skimpy cheerleading outfit. "Oh yes, of course. Wait here and I'll be right back with it."

Long rolled his eyes. "Hey, can I use your bathroom?"

"Uh, sure, come on in," said Candy. Long followed her into the house. It was immaculately clean and clutter free. "Right there," said Candy, pointing at an open door off the living room. "I'll be upstairs changing."

Willie Long entered the bathroom and took a quick piss. The bathroom was like the rest of the house, very clean, neatly organized, and it smelled fresh. A far cry from his single male house. He flushed the toilet, returned to the living room and looked up the stairs that Candy had disappeared up. Willie began slowly walking up the stairs.

Candy had left the bedroom door partially open and he could see motion through the crack. He pushed the door farther open. Candy stood beside her bed. She'd taken the skimpy cheerleading top off leaving herself clad in only a bra and the red skirt. A pearl necklace and a gold necklace with a cross adorned her neck and she wore gold hoop earring in her ears. She moved her hands down to the hem of her skirt and started wiggling her hips as she pushed the skirt down her legs. Long smiled as she stepped out of the skirt. Candy may have been closing on sixty, but she certainly wasn't wearing granny panties. Her underwear was lacy and skimpy. The panties were see-thru and he could clearly see her thin blonde pubic strip. The bra was lacy and frilly too. It was doing double duty, straining to hold up her massive breasts. The old broad could still pull off a bikini. Her body wasn't the same as it had been at eighteen. Her ass was a lot bigger and her breasts had gone from probably a DD at eighteen to GG. Her bigger breasts and bigger ass actually seemed to balance each other out. Her skin wasn't as taut and tight or as smooth as it was when she was a teen. He could make out some blue veins in the tops of her breasts and she had certainly gained additional weight in her belly and thighs, but not the bad kind, the kind of weight that gave her a sexy exciting jiggle.

Candy was pulling the robe on over her body when she noticed the black man staring at her. She let out a little squeak of shock. "W-willie! What are you doing?" She pulled the robe tight around her body.

Long strolled into the room. He could detect a little tremble in her body. She was shaking as he walked up to her. "I was just staring at a very sexy woman," he told her. "You looked better without that bulky old robe."

"What!" Candy watched him reach out and grab her robe, pulling it open. She struggled to close it, but he was much stronger.

"Much better," he said looking at her body between the open folds of the robe. He quickly moved his hands to her shoulders and spun her around so that her back was to him. He yanked the robe off her. Her bra clasped in the back. He moved his hands down and unhooked it before spinning her back around.

"I.. we can't...," mumbled a stunned Candy Cox. She didn't know what to say. She'd moved her hands up to her chest to hold her bra over her breasts.

"Relax baby, I've seen them before." Long reached up and grabbed the top of her bra.

She held them firm to her chest. "Willie, NO! We can't do this."

"Why not?"

"It's inappropriate. We're too old to mess around."

"Admit it, it's cause you're a little racist. You don't want a black man touching you."

"Yes, a little, but I let you touch me before."

"And as I recall, you enjoyed it very much."

Candy blushed. "That was a long time ago. You're my daughter's boss. What would they think?"