TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 08: Hot Grandma Rediscovers BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't tell them. Don't tell anyone. It'll be our dirty little secret. Come on, we're both widowed and I suspect it's been as long for you as it has for me."

"What makes you think I don't have someone on the side?"

"You don't. In fact, I think you're sexually frustrated. Look how clean this house is."

"What's wrong with a clean house?"

"Nothing, I like it, but it's a sign of how frustrated you are. You put all your energies into cleaning, energy that you used to reserve for fucking."

Candy gasped. It was so true. Her dream about the shadow man had awoken some dormant needs that she had long ago repressed. "I can't have sex with you," she told him firmly. She glanced over at the nightstand and her wedding picture. Since they'd eloped, she'd only worn a cheap white dress and Marvin had on a dark suit. He seemed to be staring back at her accusingly.

"No sex then," said Long, sliding his hands down her waist and over her hips. He moved his hands back up her sides. "How about we just reenact our encounter from that first day we met?"

Candy's eyes widened. "I don't think..." His hands had slid over to the tops of her breasts again and were tugging at her bra. "You mean you want to stick your thingy between my breasts again?"

"Yes, I want to titty fuck those big melons with my big black cock and then I want to go down on you again and taste that sweet white pussy of yours."

Candy let her hands fall to her sides and Long pulled her bra away. His fingers and tongue had given her the biggest orgasm of her life and the thought of him doing that to her again, had her relenting and her panties soaked. "Alright Willie, but nothing else. Just what we did the first time."

"Sure thing, baby," he said reaching out for her breasts. "But this time, we'll have a nice comfy bed instead off grass to lay on." Freed of her bra, her heavier breasts sagged down, her once proudly up thrust nipples, now pointed downwards, but they still reacted the same way. As he pinched each nipple, they hardened just as they had the first time he'd touched them. First the nipple hardened, then her areola puffed up. The sexy grandmother moaned as his black hands squeezed and kneaded her breasts. They appeared to have grown more sensitive with age instead of less.

This time would be different and Willie had every intention of fucking her tonight. He watched her eyes close as he played with her breasts. She sucked in her lower lip as her arousal grew. Willie bent down and moved his hands from her titties to her waist and down to the hem of her panties. Candy opened her eyes to see what he was doing. Her blue ones met his brown ones once again and she watched him lean forward and suck one nipple between his dark lips. His white mustache tickled, but it felt good, oh so good. She moaned in pleasure and felt him pulling her underwear down her thighs and legs until they fell to her feet and she stepped out of them.

Candy grabbed the white hair that circled under Long's bald pate and pulled his head tighter against her breast. She moaned continuously as his tongue flickered over her nipple. Then she felt his hand between her legs and a finger pressed hard against her labia. She was so wet, there was a squishing sound as his finger entered her. Candy began humping the finger inside her. He was right, so right. She needed this. All she desperately wanted was to get off again, one more time and she could go back to cleaning her house.

Long quit licking her nipple. Instead, he planted a kiss over it and then leaned over and kissed her other one. He stood back up, his finger slipping from her needy pussy, causing her to squeal in frustration. Long grabbed her chin and turned her face up to his. He leaned down, turning his head, lips closing on hers. She jerked her head back, then relented and let his lips come down on hers. She hadn't kissed him back then, it felt too much like cheating on Marvin, but she didn't have Marvin anymore and she hadn't been kissed passionately by a man since Marvin had died. She relaxed, gave in to his kisses and started kissing him back. It was her tongue that made the first move into his mouth, teasing his tongue, dueling into each other's mouths.

Long kept kissing her, turning her back towards the bed. They kissed as they walked backwards, two black fingers pinching and tugging her hard nipple until she sat down hard on the bed. "You take it out," he told her.

Candy looked at the huge bulge straining at his pants. She didn't see any harm in taking it out. With trembling hands, she fumbled with his belt buckle and the buttons on his trousers. Her delicate fingers pulled his zipper down. She did wince a little when she saw his underwear, more yellow then white, but the package beneath was what she really wanted to see again. She tugged his trousers down and gasped. His huge cock was sticking out of the leg of his underwear and running down his thigh. It was already swollen and struggling for freedom. She grabbed the hem of his ugly underwear and tugged it down. The second it cleared his cock head, the huge black cock sprang up and whacked her on the chin. Candy grabbed it to keep it from hitting her, but didn't let go. She hadn't really touched it the last time, felt it's heat, it's hardness, it's... POWER. Now she did and there had been no false memories of it, nor had her mind exaggerated its size over the years. "My god," she said, running her fist from up to the big bulbous head and down to the base of his shaft. For some reason, she leaned forwards and planted a kiss right on the plum sized cock head. She hoped she would get to taste him again.

Candy scooted back on the bed, holding his cock and tugging him forwards. "My god," she said again as he straddled her. His cock... his big cock... his big black cock... it looked the same as she remembered it. It was every bit the swollen and steel hard, eighteen-inch black cock that it had been 37 years ago. The one difference was that his immense black cock now sprang from a bushy patch of white pubic hair and the hairs on his heavy scrotum had gone white too.

Candy scooted up on the bed until her head rested on the pillow. Long straddled her crotch. He was now bottomless, but he still wore a white shirt. Candy didn't take her eyes off his cock as she reached out for the nightstand and a bottle of hand cream she kept there. She found the bottle and flipped the lid open. She poured the cream from the bottle from one end of his mighty shaft to the other like you would pour mustard on a hot dog. She tossed the bottle aside and used both hands to rub the cream all over his shaft while Long began undoing the buttons on his shirt and pulled it off. When he was completely nude except for his socks, every square inch of his cock had been coated with lotion until it glistened.

Candy released it and moved her hands to her breasts, now falling over her sides from their weight. She brought them together and held them still while Willie pushed his cock down between her grand canyons. Her eyes never left his cock as he began to titty fuck her again.

**********

Candy couldn't take her eyes off Willie Long's cock. The big head would push out from her breasts, then disappear between her large milky white globes. Other than some veins in her now bigger breasts and the wrinkles on her hands, it looked exactly like it had the last time he'd titty fucked her 37 years ago. Only when she looked up from his cock and at the skinny old black man, did the reality of their ages hit her.

Long inched his way forwards a little and his hard-black cock began sliding up over her chin and then past her nose and then the hard ended head of his cock was rapping on her forehead, sticky precum dripping just above her eyes. Candy stuck her tongue out and licked along the bulging black vein beneath his hard shaft. He moaned and pulled back until her tongue was licking the underside of his cock head. His cock tasted of the hand lotion, but still she licked it. Long angled himself up some and pressed the head against her lips. She parted them and let the tip of his cock in her mouth. Her tongue twirled around the head of his cock, tasting his precum, and lapping it up and it was her turn to moan.

Long sat back down and started concentrating on sliding his cock back and forth through her tittys. He panted and strained and Candy feared the old man's heart might not be up for the strain. Willie didn't relent and kept at it. Candy continued licking the underside of his shaft as it reared up over her face. His cock head was swelling, turning even harder and darker. She saw it explode above her eyes, a wave of white fluid fanning out from the swollen head. She closed her eyes as his cock pulled back and the wall of hot cum fell on her face, a load shooting in her mouth. Candy felt him sit up, more cum striking her breasts as she swirled his hot seed around in her mouth before swallowing. It tasted as good as she'd remembered. After her and Long's last encounter, she'd never shied away from blowing Marvin and swallowing his seed. She craved the taste of sperm, but her poor husband never produced enough to satisfy her craving no matter how hard she milked his little prick for every last drop of his seed.

Candy quickly sat up and opened her eyes. Long was rearing up, aiming his spurting cock at her nipples. She quickly reached out for his shaft and took it from him, quickly aiming it at her mouth. She shut her eyes again as another voluminous wad splattered on her face and then the head was in her mouth. The amount of his ejaculate had slowed and his wads no longer filled her mouth. He shot several shot glasses worth of cum at the back of her throat and she swallowed as quickly as he came. She was able to milk several more shots from his long cock with her hands before he was finally done cumming and her long-time craving was finally satisfied.

Candy purred with satisfaction as she fell back on the bed, licking the sperm from around her lips and scooping more up with her fingers. The old man never slowed down. He was quickly laying at the foot of her bed, his head buried between her legs. "Oh god! Willie, it's been so long," she moaned. Marvin had been good to her, knowing she needed more from him sexually and her husband had willing gone down on her almost weekly. He'd gotten quite good at it too, but the last time she'd been eaten out had been at least fifteen years ago. She reached up and pinched her own nipples, whimpering with pleasure as he licked her with his tongue. Candy found herself playing with her breasts, rubbing his semen into her tit flesh and around her nipples as she felt his fingers slip inside her.

Willie couldn't get over how pretty her little white pussy looked. Sure, there was a little more flab in her thighs and her pussy hair looked paler from the white hair mixed in with the blonde, but over all, she had the pussy of a much younger woman. He worked his fingers in and out of her so that he could stare at it for a while. Her pussy lips glistened with her arousal and they tightly clenched his fingers. He worked his fingers back and forth noticing a slight imperceptible lifting of her hips into them and as he picked up speed, soon her hips were rapidly humping his fingers. Candace Cox was moaning as he finger fucked her. He could feel her pussy start to tremble as an orgasm approached. Principal Long leaned forwards again and sucked her distended clit between his lips and Candy came, her fluids squirting all over the lower half of his face.

A broad satisfied smile spread across Candy's face as she came down from her orgasm. It had been a long time since she'd felt this satisfied. The night she dreamed of the shadow man fucking her by the shores of Lake Cox, she'd masturbated herself to an orgasm the dream had been so hot. Before that, it had been more than ten years since she'd cum and at least that long since she'd been horny. Now, Long's fingers were still in her and his tongue came down to lick her clit again. "Ohmygod! You're very... generous," she gasped, realizing that Long wasn't done with her. Suddenly, her pleasure turned to a girlish schoolgirl giggle.

"What?" asked Willie, pausing with his tongue, but continuing to finger fuck her.

"Tickles," she giggled.

Willie lifted his face up so that his mustache wasn't tickling her. He jabbed his tongue back into her pussy and worked it around a bit before pushing his fingers back in. He moved his tongue back up to her clit and sucked it back into his mouth. Candy's giggles faded and turned to gasps of pleasure. "Fuck!" she moaned, sitting up and pulling his face deep into her pussy. "I'm gonna cum again." Candy found herself staring at his bald black pate with the bushy white hair circling his head. His droopy white mustache sat on her upwards thrusting pubic mound. Her eyes moved to his and she stared into his deep brown eyes. There was a hint of amusement in his eyes, but behind that was a coldness and then she was cumming again.

Candy screamed in pleasure, thankful she had no neighbors to hear her cries. She pulled Long's face so tightly into her pussy while she came all over it that she feared she might smother him. Candy released his head and collapsed on the bed. The booze and the two glorious orgasms had her half comatose. She barely felt Long's weight on the bed, nor his hands on her ankles spreading her legs wide apart. Something big and hard nudged against her pussy lips, pushing them inside her pussy before they relented and spread apart, opening for the giant invader. A dazed Candy sat up and looked down at the huge eighteen-inch black cock poised to enter her pussy.

What would her daughters say if they knew that their mom was about to get fucked by a black man with a huge cock?

**********

Willie Long held his breath as he pushed his cock down on Candy's soaked labia. He exhaled with relief as his cock head pushed her pussy lips inward and then slowly disappeared into the hottest wettest pussy he'd ever felt. Candy on the other hand inhaled sharply as his cock first entered her. 37 years ago, he'd been horrified to watch his proud black cock go limp just as he was about to fuck Candy's then teenage pussy. He hadn't expected that to happen this time, but still the fear had been there.

The teenage Candace Leidhood had nearly been his first white woman and now nearly forty years later it was finally happening. His black cock was now inside the widowed grandmother Candy Cox and she was his first white woman. The first, but not the last. Bobbie Sue Kindle would be next, his hidden cameras had caught her with both Melvin and Andy Gooch in her classroom. He also had enough blackmail material on both Candy's daughter and her granddaughter to give him complete power over Jenny and Kitty Summers. After them, more would be his for the taking.

Candy's moan drew his attention back to the lovely mature woman writhing on the bed. She was humping up into his cock as he worked the head around in her pussy, feeding her another inch and then another. "So tight," growled Willie, his cock now six inches deep.

"Been so long," she complained, "I think my hymen grew back." He chuckled and Candy turned her gaze up from his cock sticking out of her to his face. She smiled at him. His demeanor was changing. No longer was he a skinny old bald black man to her. He was a man that could make her feel good. A skillful lover that could make her cum again and again. Her body would willingly be his for the taking after tonight. "Christ that's big!"

Long looked down. She'd taken seven inches, he guessed. "Feels like virgin territory."

"I think you just passed Marvin's limit," she told him, through gritted teeth.

"Poor girl, never been truly fucked have you, that's not even half my cock."

"Thicker too," she told him. "Aaaargh!" Candy shook her head to clear it, another inch had just been shoved up her. "Can't take much more," she told him with both relief and regret. Candy almost wished he'd go back to just working the head around in her. It was simply too big to feel good.

"Just relax and breath deep," he told her in a calm, soothing voice.

Candy relaxed and started doing the same breathing exercises she had used giving birth to Jenny and Katherine. She found it helped, but her vagina was also squeezing Long's thick cock and trying to push it out. "AaargghhowFUCK!" She screamed wincing in pain.

Willie had cupped his arms under her knees and pulled her into his cock just as he thrust his hips forward. He winced too as his big cock head banged hard on her cervix. He'd jabbed another four inches into her and she hadn't been ready for it. He hadn't wanted to hurt her, he was just a little overeager to fuck his first pussy in many years. Women could take it all given enough time and soon Candy would be opened up and screaming in joy instead of pain.

Willie dropped her legs and started to lay himself down on top of her. Candy's eyes had shut and she was wincing in pain. Sweat had broken out on her forehead to. He hunched his back and brought his lips down to her nipples. Within seconds, additional lube started coating his cock. Her pussy muscles quit trying to force him out and started squeezing his shaft. Candy moaned, softly at first and then it started getting louder. "Feeling good now, baby?" he asked.

"Starting to," she replied, grabbing the back of his bald head, holding him tight against her nipple. "Still hurts, but the pain is fading. You hit my cervix pretty hard."

"Sorry," he replied between flicks of his tongue over her nipple.

"How much?" she asked.

"Bout a foot, little more" he told her, kissing his way across her breast to her other nipple.

"I didn't think it was possible. I guess that's it then," said Candy, starting to move her hips beneath him. Her body wanted him to start moving his cock in and out of her.

Willie flexed his cock each time she raised her hips up into him. Each jerk of his cock coated her cervix with a little more precum. He pushed his hips forward, the cock head pressing hard against her softening cervix. "There's still about five inches," he grunted.

Candy gasped. "I don't believe it," she said as her cervix opened for his huge dick and his cock head slowly slid through. "It's in my womb."

Long buried his cock balls deep in her pussy. He knew from experience with his wife that a local woman's pussy could adapt to the giant cocks of the black men. As Candy adjusted to his size, her cervix would loosen automatically as she grew aroused, opening for his superior cock. It would close back up after the male had orgasmed, trapping lots of fertile semen in the womb increasing chances of pregnancy. The local niggers called it "resizing" and the term seemed appropriate. "Feeling good now?"

"Oh my god," was all Candy could respond.

Long kissed her nipple and then worked his way up her chest, neck, and found her lips. He kissed her passionately while he started bucking his hips. His tongue forced its way into her mouth, their tongues teasing. His cock was buried deep and only around six inches were removed every time he raised his hips. Candy's body was responding, lifting up into his thrusts. Now her pussy was massaging inwards on his shaft, trying to milk his seed out. Her hands slid all over his back, digging her nails in, sliding down to his hips and grabbing them urging him to fuck her harder. Long obliged. He increased his speed. Candy broke their kiss, her mouth opening wide as a scream grew in her throat. She turned her head and screamed out in orgasm just as he buried his cock in her pussy and held it still. Candy was breathing hard and trembling beneath him. "WOW!" she gasped out between deep breaths. Candy stared at the ceiling, a contented smile across her lips. She could feel Willie's massive cock head jerking in womb. "You haven't cum yet?"