TCCS Pt. 02 Ch. 11: Kat Jones and the Mailman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as he liked watching her play with her nipples, his eyes fell on the dildo laying nearby on the grass and he got other ideas. Amos slowly withdrew his cock from the moaning woman. "Get on all fours, Mrs. Jones."

Kat felt empty without Amos inside her, but she diligently rolled over and got on her hands and knees in her lawn. Her pussy didn't feel empty for long, Amos quickly lined his cock back up with her pussy and slowly reinserted it. He started fucking her hard, doggy style, his strong thrusts pushing her down until her erect nipples scraped the grass. His hand gripped her ass cheek hard and something pressed hard against her anus. "What are you... AAHH!" Kat came all over his cock as his thumb pushed past her sphincter.

"Back door ain't so tight, Mrs. Jones," laughed Amos.

No, it isn't, thought Kat. Hercules had broken her ass in and she'd loved it, but she'd never had anything in her ass while being fucked before and it was a new amazing experience. Unfortunately, Amos must not have been into anal play too much as he quickly withdrew his thumb much to her disappointment. But then, something bigger was pressing against her formerly tight little anus. "Amos, what are you...?" her voice trailed off as she realized that it had to be the dildo he was working into her ass. He pushed it in and out a bit, then pulled it out and she felt spittle striking her asshole. Disgusting, but it helped her the next second when the dildo returned to her anus. His saliva helped lubricate it and the dildo pushed deeper inside her ass. Kat found herself trembling. Her entire body was swaying forwards and back as he fucked her, but now she was starting to shake. She was being fucked by two black men and the thought thrilled her. The great L.D. himself had flown in from Hollywood to claim her ass for the black man and in a way, it was true with the life-sized replica dildo. The tremors grew in her body. This was what fucking two black men was like! Amos pushed the dildo deep in her ass and when it finally bottomed out, her trembling body exploded into a huge orgasm. Her pussy squirted all over his thrusting cock, squeezing it, pulling it deep, wanting him to seed her. Her anus contracted enough to push about three inches of the dildo from her ass. Her own cum dribbled over her clit, dripping onto her lawn as Kat collapsed forward, ass thrust upwards, breasts mashed down into the grass.

Kat slowly came to, her pussy and ass still filled with pleasure. Amos hadn't stopped fucking her and he was working the dildo in and out of her ass. She was barely aware of car out on the street, it had a bad muffler and it was noisy. The noise stopped and she came fully aware when she heard a car door slam. "What... who is it?" she asked in alarm.

Amos didn't slow his thrusts as he said, "Don't know, but I'm guessing it's the guy that broke this pussy in for me."

"What a fucking slut," said Hercules, stepping into her vision.

**************

"I see the slut got her face jizzed," grunted Hercules.

One second, Hercules West was bending his hard cock down towards Kat's mouth, the next second the hard head was pushing against the back of her throat, and then her lips were buried in his pubes as her mailman slammed his monster cock deep in her pussy. Kat choked some as Amos wasn't letting up on his powerful thrusts. Thankfully, Hercules adjusted himself so that she had more freedom to bob her head over his cock and take a breather if necessary. My god, she thought, I'm having a threesome with two black men on my lawn. Instead of being horrified, Kat started cumming all over Amos' cock.

"Fuck that's hot," said Hercules watching Amos start to slowly pull the dildo from her ass, pushing it back deep. "Oh shit!" cried Herc, feeling the sperm welling up in his balls.

"You young niggers can't hold your cum any better than you can hold your liquor," laughed Amos.

Herc scrunched up his face. "Shut up old man. Been saving up for this. OH FUCK!" Hercules threw his head back and groaned as he unleashed his load down her throat.

Kat's body jerked as she realized he was cumming. Her throat felt overstretched as his cock pumped its sperm directly into her belly. He pulled back some and his hot seed filled her mouth. The young wife's stomach was already full of Amos' cum and she didn't think she could swallow another big load. She let Hercules' semen dribble out of her mouth as fast as his cock ejaculated it. Finally, he pulled his deflating cock from her mouth and she spit her mouthful of sperm in the grass of her lawn.

"Fuck, here it cums gurl," grunted Amos. "Still want me to pull out?"

"AAHH! AH! OH!" scream Kat as she came again. "No-t in me," she managed to gasp out.

"What's that gurl? Changed your mind? You want it in you?"

"No," she cried, the pleasure was almost overwhelming. "Not inside me. No-in-si-me. N-insemi-me. In-sem-in-me. In-sem-in-nate-me, Inseminate me. Seed me."

"Here it is slut," growled Amos, ramming his cock balls deep just as they began emptying. Wad after wad of his seed shot into Kat Jones' womb, flooding it with sperm.

"YYEESS!!" she screamed, collapsing forwards, her face falling into the pool of sperm she'd spit up on the grass. Amos leaned over her keeping his cock buried as it still pumped her full of his seed and she was cumming with each jerk of his cock. "Luv nigger cock," she mumbled into the ground.

Amos felt his balls finally empty, but held his cock buried to hold his sperm in her. His shaft lost its steel, but stayed long and plump. He sighed remembering how back in the day, he'd cum and then just keep going until he came again. Sucks getting old. He pulled his cock halfway out and squeezed his fingers around the base, squeezing upwards to drain any leftover semen in the shaft before pulling it all the way out. He slowly climbed to his feet. "I'd love to fuck you all day Mrs. Jones, but the mail must go through." He slowly stood put his now soft cock away.

"You done wiped her out," said Herc, trying to pull Kat to her feet.

She finally climbed to her feet with his help and turned to face Amos smiling as he was walking back to his truck. "Thanks. That was amazing. I need to call in sick more often."

Amos turned and touched his fingers to his head in a salute. "Well if ya do, just leave me a note in the mail box." He looked the lovely nude white woman up and down. Her magnificent body was a mess. Wet semen covered her face with blades of cut grass stuck in it. Her knees were heavily grass stained. Still she was lovely and his old cock extended an inch.

**********

"How long until Mr. Jones gets home?" asked Hercules.

"Three, four hours," she replied, swaying, still unsteady on her feet.

"Get that ass over there. I'll get you cleaned up so I can fuck you again in hubby's bed." Herc spanked her ass as she turned and walked over behind her house by her hose. His cock was sticking straight out, hard as a rock as he turned the water on and started spraying her with water. Kat cringed at the initial blast splattered all over her, then yelped as the water turned colder. "Gotta clean my ho off. I guess that's why they call this a hose." Herc laughed, watching the sexy Kat Jones turning around in the water stream to get all the sperm and grass off her.

**********

Amos climbed back in his mail truck and watched Hercules hosing down Kat before leading her inside her home for what he was sure would be a good three hours more of the black man tapping that white pussy. "Lucky fuck," he muttered. The black mailman reached down to his pile of packages. He had another package of the kind that Mrs. Jones had gotten. It appeared his son's business was picking up. He'd already memorized who it was for, but he looked at the address again. Lacy Mack was a stacked and packed hot redheaded MILF. She was a package freak and he got to interact with her a lot. Lacy had been seven weeks pregnant when she and her husband moved in a year ago. Now she was a stay at home mom, raising a baby. She hadn't lost much baby weight yet, but it was all in the right places to make her jiggle sexily when she moved. And here she was getting a package from LongDong.com. Go figure.

Amos took the end of the package with both hands and violently smashed the opposite end against his mail tray. He used his hands to rip open the end of the box containing the large dildo. He threw the pieces of destroyed cardboard down beside the one's from Mrs. Jones' package. "The post office really needs to be more careful with its parcels," he said, as he drove off, looking forward to arriving at Mrs. Mack's house and apologizing for her damaged parcel.

12