Teacher Assistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa confidently strutted to his desk, opened her purse, and set the two thongs down, carefully spreading them out so he could get a good look. The first was black, with some white lace around the edges. They rode up high on her hips, and the material in the back would easily disappear between her toned ass cheeks. The second one was red, and sat a bit lower, but overall had even less material.

"OK big boy, you get to pick what I wear the rest of the day" Melissa informed him.

Pierce leaned back in his chair. He thought this was a pretty good start, definitely better then what he thought she would come up with. "I like black." Pierce kept his answer short in order to play it cool.

Melissa put the red pair back into her purse, and then picked up the tiny black piece of fabric. She turned around and bent over, putting her ass just a few inches from the edge of his desk, Pierce considered slapping it a bit, but decided to see where she would take this. As she got the panties around her shoes she started to pull them back up. When she got to the bottom of her skirt, she turned around. She paused, staring straight at Pierce, and shimmied her skirt up her thighs. As she slowly worked the thong up he legs she let the skirt slide up over her hips. She knew Pierce was able to see her shaved pussy in all its glory. She wasn't sure she would let him see that right away, but she was so excited by putting on this show here at a school. She could hear people's footsteps in the hallway just outside the door. In only a few minutes she would be starting another boring math class, but it felt so wonderfully naughty to be exposing herself like this. She could feel a slight pulsing in her pussy, and she wished Pierce would reach out and please her. After getting it adjusted between her legs she turned around, and let Pierce watch the tiny piece of fabric disappear between her cheeks. She pulled it up a bit further then she normally would have just because she didn't want this little show to end. As she adjusted her skirt she leaned across the desk.

Melissa leaned into Pierce's ear and whispered "Keep doing your part, and I'll keep making your cock hard." She then glanced down at the pronounced bulge in his pants before winking and walking back out the door.

As Pierce watched Melissa's ass sway back and forth out his office door, his cock stretching the fabric of his pants, he knew he wasn't going to let her call all the shots. He was actually surprised to see his dick was hard, since he had gotten laid about two hours earlier, maybe he would need to consider this.

Pierce decided to pay a visit during Michelle's lunch period. As her class filled out Pierce stepped into the room and walked across to the windows. Michelle watched him pull the blinds. He then sat in a desk in the front row.

"OK pervert, put one of your movies on."

Melissa was thrown off. She had thought she would be able to dictate these interactions. She was a bit taken aback by the sudden loss of control.

"What should it be?" she asked stalling for time. Was she really going to do this? Was he going to jerk off? Was he going to fuck her? She kind of wanted to see the first option but wasn't ready for the second.

"Put one of those teacher gang bang videos you seem to like on."

Melissa pulled up her porn site of choice; it felt very exciting to do this at school with someone watching her. She quickly searched "teacher gang bang" like she had been asked. After selecting the first title to show up, she wasn't sure what to do next. She guessed he didn't want to just watch her watch porn. Luckily he gave her a direction.

"Stand up and pull your skirt up, good. Now go to the corner of the desk and lean over it, hands flat on the desk."

At this angle Melissa realized her pussy was pressed right against the rounded edge of her desk, she had to lean forward a bit but as she rocked back and forth the small edges along the side rubbed up and down on her clit. Pierce smiled as he watched her start to message herself as the movie played. On the screen a female teacher with absolutely enormous tits was bent over her desk getting spanked by a principal looking character while about eight "students" sat in desks watching. The spanking noise from the video was accompanied with the exaggerated moans from the teacher.

Melissa looked up at Pierce, she couldn't tell if he knew that the thong he had picked out earlier in the day was now soaking wet, she couldn't quite get the right amount of friction on her clit to make it feel as good as she wanted it to. She closed her eyes as the teacher character was fucking the principal now while one of the male students had gotten his dick into her mouth.

She started to grind herself against the desk. She realized she loved having an audience, she had been so bored this school year, and she hoped that when she opened her eyes she would get to see Pierce stroking his cock. The moaning was louder and Melissa was really starting to put on a performance, she could feel that her left breast had come out of her bra from the bouncing she was doing trying to get herself off on the corner of her desk. She glanced at the porn and saw her counterpart had cum in her hair while she was going down on one of the female students. One of the male students was pressing his oversized dick up against her bleached asshole. Just as he pushed the head of his cock into the teacher's backdoor Pierce interrupted.

"Stop, Now!" he barked.

Melissa was shocked, he hadn't spoken forcefully to her ever before. She also needed just a little more time to cum.

"Hold on I just need another minute" Melissa then started rubbing herself against the desk again, even though if she wasn't going to listen to him she might have well used her hand.

"No you stop now or I'm out, that's the deal."

Melissa stopped in her tracks, she was so close that if she didn't finish she would be worked up all day. On the other hand she liked that Pierce was taking charge, it was really hot to have an almost stranger have this kind of control over her. She paused the video and tried to collect herself.

After she stopped panting, and adjusted her skirt she tried to compose herself. She glanced in the small mirror on the other corner of her desk. She was flushed, but after adjusting her blouse she thought she would be able to hide her current arousal.

"So are you going to do anything?" Melissa asked Pierce.

"Well, I'll be back ninth period, I'm gonna do that" Pierce answered as he walked out the door.

As Pierce was leaving Melissa heard the bell ring and students started come into the room.

"Are we watching a movie today" Mark, one of her student asked, pointing to her computer screen.

Melissa's heart skipped a beat as she glanced at her computer, but luckily the scene was paused on the face of a male "student" who had just cum on the teacher's face, but you couldn't tell that from just what was visible.

Melissa told him to take a seat, closed the computer window and tried to figure out what she could possible concentrate on well enough to teach.

As the minutes slowly crept away Melissa could barely wait for the final moments of eighth period to end. A few of her students stared at her as she tapped a pencil on her desk. She had ended the lesson early and told students to work on whatever homework they had. In the city unstructured time would have ended in a fist fight, but here all it did was provide a silent room where time slowed to a crawl.

Mercifully the period ended and her students left. When the final one exited the door swung closed, and Melissa sat waiting for Pierce to come through it. One, two, three minutes passed, and nothing. She started to panic, where was he? She needed to get off, this could not wait. She thought maybe she should go to his office, but then she wondered if this would upset him. He had said he would come back here.

The day had started with her so confident that she would show Pierce how she could play a game, and now just a few hours later she was cowering at her desk silently trying to make Pierce appear so that she could hopefully pleasure herself again. She couldn't help but let her hand drift to her crotch, but she didn't feel right finishing without his say so, she really wanted his permission.

Melissa wondered if she had always been this submissive, she certainly fell into the role easily and quickly. It was so much more fun than the boring days at work, and the lonely nights filled with a bit too much wine and definitely too much porn followed by masturbating with her vibrator.

Finally, fifteen minutes into her free period Pierce came walking slowly into the room, holding a milkshake.

"Where have you been I've been waiting?" she gasped.

"I wanted to get you a treat for doing so well earlier, plus you didn't get to eat your lunch."

"I don't want that, I want to finish what we were doing!"

"Drink this." Pierce directed.

Melissa stared at him, what was going on? Last time he was here she had been trying to fuck her desk within five minutes, now he was focused on the milkshake. She grabbed it and took a sip to make him happy.

It didn't take more than a sip to realize it tasted wrong. "What's wrong with this?" she asked.

"I added something special for you, drink more."

Melissa looked down at milkshake but didn't see anything wrong, but as she drank a bit more there was definitely something different, she recognized the different flavor but couldn't place it. "What did you do?"

Pierce smiled, "Well you can stop watching porn at work any time, but now you can never undrink my cum." Pierce smiled as he thought about the red head blowing him in his car after lunch. She didn't like to swallow so he had grabbed what he thought was an empty cup, but it turned out to be the milkshake he was going to bring back to his office. It took him half way back to campus to remember he had said was going to visit Melissa again, so he decided not to waste the shake.

Melissa couldn't believe it, she thought he must have jerked off into this cup, walked through school with it and watcher her drink some of it. She looked back down, unsure of what to do now.

"Drink up pervert, I know you want to. I know you gave the story about the woman on her bachelorette party who blows and swallows the loads of six male strippers five stars, and if I remember correctly, and I have a pretty good memory, your comment was something about how hot the part where she licks the cum up off the floor when it dribbles off her tits."

Melissa could feel herself turning red. She remembered that story, she had read it a few times. She would have never typed something like that if she had been at home and able to get off, but since she hadn't dared to actually finger fuck herself in her classroom the sexual frustration had been released by making some very graphic comments on the stories. She thought maybe she had bitten off more than she could chew after all.

"Don't let it melt pervert."

Melissa looked at the milkshake and tried to decide if she wanted to keep going with this, maybe if she begged or blew him he would let it go. She could start knitting or something during her free periods. She had to admit, that sounded horrible. She realized boredom was even worse than embarrassment, and with that she put the straw in her mouth, looked at Pierce and started sucking.

"Faster, drink it faster."

Melissa tried to suck on the straw harder, her cheeks tightening as the taste of cum was getting more and more pronounced as the milkshake disappeared, he probably came on the top of the milkshake, and the straw let her drink from the bottom until it all started to mix together.

Melissa had no idea how to feel as she sat in wet panties, but fully clothed and drinking cum while her pussy pulsated.

"Once you finish that you can have the rest of the period to finish yourself off you pervert. "

"Can we meet again tomorrow morning?" Melissa half asked, half begged.

"Fine, come in like half an hour before school starts." With that Pierce walked out of the room. Melissa went to the door and watched him walk down the hall. She had really wanted him to stay, and either watch her or make her do something else. She had been looking at porn by herself for months, she wanted a partner.

She tried to read a story but she couldn't concentrate, so she tried something simpler. The first clip was of a babysitter having a threesome with the parents she was watching for, but that didn't get it done, so she went to another teacher video, but the streams of cum that sprayed her across her body also wasn't what she wanted. She moved on to something more extreme, the girl was tied over the edge of a table, her mouth held open with a metal device she hadn't seen before and there was a line of men waiting to fill all of her holes. Melissa's hand was starting to cramp from slamming into her pussy, but she couldn't get off. She was sweating, panting and on the edge of crying. She quit just before the bell rang for her next class. Her students looked at her a bit odd as they came is as she was clearly disheveled.

"OK class, work on whatever you want here today, I ummm I'm not feeling great." With that Melissa sat staring out the window for the rest of the day.

She went home feeling completely confused, she hadn't expected the day to end like this. She had known it might not go perfectly, but she thought it would be because Pierce didn't want, or know how to follow through, however it turns out he did too good of a job. She was left with nothing to think about other than the realization that she wanted Pierce not just to help her pass the time at work but that she was desperate for the attention this game would bring to her. Simply having her internet history cleared was not going to be good enough for her any more, she needed to play.

Two hours and fifteen minutes before the start of first period the next morning, Melissa sat in her car in the faculty parking lot. She had been up for hours, trying on different clothing, trying to figure out what the right balance of slutty and professional was. She really wanted to act slutty and she had gone as far in that direction as she could; wearing black thigh highs, black garter belt, no bra, and a low cut tight gray dress. The material was thick enough that she wouldn't have to worry about her nipples pointing at any of her students, but soft enough that it gave her a thrill as it rubbed against the bare skin of her tits.

Melissa almost jumped out of her seat as she saw Pierce get out of a car across the parking lot. She had figured she would be sitting there bouncing her leg for a long time. She jumped out of her car and started after him, her heels made chasing someone an extremely difficult task, at least the parking lot was resurfaced every summer so she didn't trip. After she dropped her school bag Pierce looked back over his shoulder at her. As she bent over to collecting her things he simply gazed at her.

"Got some extra work to get done this morning?" he asked.

"No, I umm well I didn't want to be late for our ummm, well I didn't want to be late."

"Fine come in, you can wait with me."

Melissa was relieved he wasn't sending her away. She felt excited as she stepped back through the door way to his office; she dropped her bags into the corner and looked expectantly to Pierce. She had goosebumps covering her body, she was ready for anything, and couldn't wait to start.

Pierce sat at his desk and started up his computer. He was pretty tired, the blond had texted him around eleven and hadn't shown up until midnight. He would have said no if he had known she was going to be that slow. He then went into the back of the room and wheeled out a cart full of laptops. Melissa felt like a small child waiting to leave for an amusement park, she wanted to scream at him to hurry up. She pulled at the bottom of her dress trying to show more cleavage, trying to attract his attention. He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye, and went back to his work. She tried to think of something else, so she took a pen off his desk and started sliding it in and out of her mouth, when that didn't fully get his attention she started adding sound affects to the performance. After the moaning got a bit heavy Pierce slid back from his desk, looked at her and crossed his arms.

"OK so what do you want to do? Do you want me to tell you to play with yourself but then not let you cum? Do you want me to fuck you, cum in your hair and make you go through the rest of the day like that? Or maybe I could just shove this flash drive up your ass, that what you want?"

Melissa didn't particular want those things, but she wanted THINGS and any of those would be fine with her, she just needed to be told to do them.

"I will do that if you want me to, it's been awhile since I had sex, or sucked a dick or anything so I might be a bit rusty but I can do it now and again later." What the hell was she saying? Had she just referred to her pussy as "rusty"? She shut up and just looked down at the floor.

Pierce cocked his head before opening his mouth, then closing it again. Melissa silently begged for him to say anything, literally anything would be better at then the silence that hung in the air. Pierce pulled a pad of paper out of his desk and began writing. He did this for close to five minutes.

"No one else is here this early, I know, I'm here every day. Go do this stuff and then come back if you want to." He handed her the paper.

It was a list of places in the school with a demand next to each one.

1)Go to the head masters office, strip naked, and take a picture of yourself spread eagle on the desk.

2)In the teacher's lounge I have left some carrots and celery. Once again strip naked and take a video of yourself putting them into your pussy and then eating them. Not all of them, I will want a snack later.

3)Boys locker room, take your dress off and find some of the PE class jerseys and put one on. The track coach never locks his equipment room. Find one of the batons and then take a video of yourself fellating it.

4)Girls locker room, the combination to locker 36B is 11-17-25, It's Marissa Spearman's locker. Take her most "delicate" piece of clothing and put it in your mouth. Then find a tennis racquet or something else and take a video that includes spanking yourself five times. Include putting the clothing back into the locker.

This was a long way from picking out panties. She read the list a second time, she did not want to do these things, and they would definitely lead to her being fired and losing her teaching license if they were ever seen. She had hoped to get laid this morning, she had never done it before but she would have let him fuck her in the ass if he had wanted, in fact she knew she would have let him do anything he wanted in this room. When she glanced back up her uncertainty was clear.

"OK that's cool, just stay off the porn sites. I'll see you at the faculty meeting next week. Oh and now that you know I have a snack stash in the teachers' lounge you better not take any." And with that Pierce went back to his computer.

Melissa shifted her weight a few times. She desperately wanted some other task. "Pierce like I would, ummm could I suck your dick instead I'll do it every morning if you want, wouldn't that be a nice way to start each day?" She had never begged to give head before, or expected to be turned down.

Pierce hardly looked up. "Listen Ms. Jones, you're hot and all and I bet you can suck a mean cock, you know once you shake the rust off. If you want to have sex I'll come to your house after school, we disclose it to the board, and you stay off the porn here. We do it all according to the rules. If you want to play here, and have a more exciting day and you want to be like one of the characters in your stories get going to the head masters office. "