Teacher Assistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Proof of what?" she asked.

"Proof that you're acting slutty. I'm going to cum across your chest and then we are going to send a picture of all that to the guys. So, I'd like get blown for a bit before I fuck you."

Melissa could not contain her smile as she dropped to her knees and started digging into the front of his pants. The head of his cock was barely out before she tried to swallow it. She was determined to be as impressive as Brittany had been. She had never been able to put on that kind of a show, but she had always considered blowjobs something she just had to get through instead of something she wanted to do. She worked half of Pierce's cock into her mouth before she started to feel if bump against her throat. She couldn't believe how much further Brittany had gotten. She tried to force it further in, backing her head up, pushing it forward trying to build up momentum. Saliva was running down her chin, and her eyes were watering she was trying so hard.

Pierce was encouraging her, "Good girl, ya suck that cock" and Melissa was happy for the encouragement, but then he said "your almost as good as Brittany".

That pushed Melissa too far. She looked up at Pierce and then pushed his cock back against opening of her throat and pushed as hard as she could. She had read about woman pushing the head of a cock into their throat to get it all into their mouth.

This did not work for Melissa, she began gagging violently, she didn't want to stop but she was afraid she would pass out. She gasped for air as she collapsed to the floor. It only took a minute to catch her breath, but she was red with embarrassment. That would have never happened to Brittany.

She looked up at Pierce, and was greeted by a wry smile. "You going to make it Ms. Jones?" God it was so dirty when he called her "Ms. Jones" when she had no clothes on and a filthy message written on her body. She nodded her head hoping she had not ruined the mood.

"Lay on the desk." Pierce instructed her. Melissa climbed up hoping this was finally going to be the moment he fucked her. She didn't want any fore play, she was ready for the main event.

He came up to her and reached forward grabbing both of her breasts, kneading them between his fingers, Melissa reached forward and cradled his balls in her hand, softly massaging them. "OK lay back"

It only took a moment before Melissa felt her pussy start to be opened. Pierce rubbed the head of his cock up and down at the edge of her pussy. Melissa's breathing was picking up in anticipation. As she felt him press his bulging head against Melissa's lips she felt a sense of accomplishment, she had wanted this, she had worked very hard to get it and as Pierce buried his man hood into her she had gotten it.

He pulled Melissa's legs up against his chest, grabbed her wrists and used that leverage to pull Melissa back into him as he thrusted. Melissa was left once again with no control as Pierce had his way with her. When she felt him let go of one of her arms she looked over and saw him pick up another disposable phone.

"Once I put this on don't make any noise, I'll keep your face out of it." Melissa nodded and tried not to moan.

Pierce picked up the pace as he aimed the camera at Melissa's graphited body. As Melissa started to feel his body tense up Melissa felt pride fill her body, she was going to make him cum faster than Brittany.

As she felt him pull himself from her she quickly began to receive his warm load across her chest stomach and crotch. She laid as still as she could so his video would look as good as possible.

"OK, I'm all set"

Melissa sat up and found some tissues to clean herself up, which reminded her of how Brittany had told her she was only around to save her one of those. She regretted nothing.

"Can I send the pictures?" Pierce asked.

"I thought you made a video?" Melissa responded.

"I did, but that's for me." Pierce said with a wink.

Melissa was overwhelmed; he wanted to relive that again! She planned to offer to repeat performances on demand. "Ya, sure go ahead and send them." Melissa began to get herself dressed when she heard a knock on the door. She quickly collected her things and tried to make herself decent.

"I'm going to step outside and talk real quick" Pierce said.

Melissa tried to over hear what was said, but couldn't make much out.

Pierce came back in and looked at Melissa. "I need to talk to you about something" He began. Melissa's heart nearly stopped, had someone found out about what they had been doing? Did someone already see the picture and know who it was? Her mind was racing.

"Today is my last day" Pierce continued "The reason I come in so early is I have been working on a new app, and while that is useless, some people Brittany knows where impressed enough by it to hire me to work with them."

Melissa couldn't believe it. He was literally fucking her and running. Pierce could tell she was upset. "don't worry I picked the guy who is taking over for me, he is a former team mate of mine, I'll introduce you to him a little later. I told him we are working on a special project together and I'm pretty sure he'll be even better at this kind of thing then I am."

Melissa couldn't really respond. She was bitterly disappointed. She headed for her classroom afraid she would cry. As her students filled in and out between classes she heard each of them whispering about the newest picture. While the last time had excited and scared her, now she almost felt nostalgic.

Finally ninth period came, and Melissa heard a knock on her door. Pierce and another man walked in.

"Hi Ms. Jones, this is Callum." Melissa looked at the mountain of a man infront of her. He was over six foot tall, somehow more muscular that Pierce, with dark blue eyes, and a well-manicured beard.

"Hello Ms. Jones, I hear we may be working together closely" Callum said with an accent Melissa couldn't exactly place.

Her head swooned, she couldn't believe her school could have someone replaced Pierce with another stud of a man in the IT position. "Uh yes, I look forward to it." Melissa stammered.

As the two men turned to leave, Pierce turned back to her. Melissa whispered "He'll do just fine."

******************************

Please vote, and feel free to contact me with your thoughts, I'll be happy to get back to you.

Some of the "Stories" mentioned in this are my other ones. If you enjoyed this you will probably also like those.