Teacher does New Orleans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer's hand went forward and squeezed her fingers around the now hardening cock. She looked at her husband and told him this would be the kind of cock she would fuck. The stranger smiled.

"You look like the kind of woman that would want to fuck and I'm guessing your husband would want to watch. Plus, you look like you just fucked the hell out of somebody."

"You think I'm that type, do you?"

"From what I felt under that skirt, I'd say yes."

"Do you think if you fucked me here anyone would notice?"

"I think you'd notice, but to be safe don't you two have a room?"

She nodded yes, still holding and pumping what was a full twelve inches of hard cock.

"Give me the room number. I'm a little two well known for the front door. I'll meet you there."

The anxious wife almost rushed Danny to their room.

"Can you believe the cock on that guy? It was as big as any of the black ones."

"Can't wait to fuck it, huh?"

"You bet! I hope he shows up!"

Not a problem. A few minutes after they got to the room the knock came on the door. Danny opened it and let the new stranger into the room. The stranger put out his hand to shake.

"Hi, I'm Danny."

Jennifer's husband's jaw dropped a little.

"Oh, my God. I'm Danny, too, and this is my wife Jennifer."

Jennifer was staring at the bulge in his pants. She wanted to get at it.

"Hey, its hot and muggy out there. Let me catch a shower first."

He looked at Jennifer.

"You're going to need a shower, too. You have to wash eight black guys out of you."

"Don't you know it. I've been leaving a trail on the sidewalks."

There was a lot of murmuring and giggling coming from the shower with them the two of them in there together. The only sentences the soon to be again cuckolded husband could understand were "I wish my husband had a cock like this" and from him "One of us is going to get hurt. Let's wait to put it in you when I've got you on the bed."

When he saw his wife spread her legs to fuck the new Danny he wondered if they hadn't fucked in the shower. She had quite the open gash on her and still looked pretty sloppy inside. The head of his twelve inch cock was soon inside her and the little first grade teacher started fucking against it, taking in an inch at a time until the stranger was balls deep in the willing wife's married cunt.

They made moves like they had fucked each other for years. It seemed like each time New Danny hit the down stroke the cheating wife was heaving her pussy up to accept it. It was different seeing this young white kid fucking her. Danny watched thinking it was an amazing amount of cock and this kid was making it good for her unlike the black guys just fucking her to dump a load and maybe knock her up.

It looked more like a romance as they talked about family, life, and little things as they fucked each other in perfect unison. Her husband noticed this and felt more jealousy towards that than New Danny fucking his wife. The husband's dick would go soft in his shorts and then get hard again when his wife would build to another orgasm and cum while the new cock fucked its length into her.

At about the hour mark Danny recognized the movements that meant his wife was going for the big climax she started humping harder and told New Danny that he wanted him to cum in her.

"Oh, okay. I thought you might want me to pull out. Are you safe from getting pregnant?

"Probably not with that much cock in me. You're going to squirt right into my baby chamber."

"Seriously? You could get pregnant?"

"There's a good chance. If you knock me up I'll have your child for you and we'll raise it."

Jennifer's husband was fully tuned to what they were saying. He was reviewing the ten men that would have cum in her. The nasty white tattoo guy, the eight black men, and in a few seconds, New Danny. In a stroke of luck, pardon the pun, the best choice would be that New Danny would be the one to breed her. The fertile part was a surprise because he really never paid attention to her taking the pill. She could have come off it and he wouldn't have known. Now she lay totally ready and welcoming to be bred by this young white guy with the huge cock.

New Danny's hips clenched and he growled as he rammed deep inside her. His seed would hit directly into her cervix and the huge head might have already tried to work into it itself. Jennifer exploded into orgasm as she thought this could be her moment of conception.

She looked at her husband with a look of contentment that her fate may be sealed at the same time that he ejaculated a rope of cum out the end of this cock and onto the carpet. Where his seed should have gone ten other men had done the job for him.

The two lovers remained coupled together. They truly were a couple. Seemingly match to every details, most noticeably the way New Danny's cock fit into her at a depth her husband could never reach.

In spite of being upstaged by huge cock all evening Danny smiled. This was the wife her secretly desired. A wanton slut taking oversize cock and huge amount of stranger's cum inside her. Instead of being humiliated he was gloating about what a tramp his little first grade teacher wife had exposed herself to be. He had found a wife just like his Mom and Grandmother and her grandmother before her had proven out to be. His destiny had been fulfilled.

He watched them on the bed, his wife and the stranger, with the interaction of what they might have just done in creating life. Seeing her black fucked was more exciting, more degrading, more turning her into who her wanted her to be, but this worked some how. It seemed right as New Danny would lunge a couple of strokes into her and her fuck back at him. They would do that and the kiss and make out, then start into one of those conversations again.

"I can't get over that I'm going to be a Dad."

"I can't get over you being a Dad either, but I'm happy to have your kid growing in me."

"This is great. Knowing you. I've made my living working my way in with older wives on vacation in New Orleans. Sometimes a couple of ladies on a girl's weekend, must mostly older couples with both the wife and husband wanting her to cheat. It's always safe with wife's on a fling, couples bored after years married together. I fuck them like they've never been fucked before and usually the husband will slip me a grand or so to see me fuck his wife again."

"Jesus! If I want you to fuck me again are you going to charge me?"

"No, I've had enough of forty and fifty something women. I'd follow a woman like you wherever you'd want me to go."

"Okay, you can leave with me at the end of the week while we finish out our vacation. Then you can come home with me to Utah."

"Seriously? You mean live with you?"

"Sure, it would be fun. Maybe raise this baby with us."

Jennifer patted her flat tummy. Both looked at Danny from the bed. His thoughts were that this was working out good. His trash wife could have a huge cock in her all the time without going out to look for one. He seemed to be a nice kid and Jennifer was enjoying being with him. He gave no response.

"It's settled then. You're coming with us. Speaking of cumming. Fuck me again."

"I need to piss first!"

New Danny pulled out of the blond wife and went into the bathroom. Jennifer walked over to her husband and stood across his thigh to speak directly into his ear. Cum ran from her and splashed onto his leg.

"Whoopsy! Sorry about that. Listen, I went off the pill thinking you'd get me pregnant while we were here in New Orleans. I'm pretty sure one of these guys has nailed me. I don't won't to be all swollen and knocked up if this kid is going to be around shoving his cock in me. Life's to short to be nursing some kid when there's so much fucking to do."

"What's your point?"

"In the morning hit a store and get me the morning after pill. Who knows who's child I might be carrying in me. I've still got pills. I'll start taking them again."

"Taking all these chances and you don't want to be pregnant?"

Danny thought it would serve her right to have a black child even if it would shine a poor light on him.

"Let's just say I'd rather have fun."

New Danny came out of the bathroom still naked and sporting a big boner all hard, bug veined and ready to go again. With no clean up on her part he put his meat right back in her. She was fucking him before he could get the first stroke going. Her husband watched for about ten minutes when he could tell that the stranger had cum in her again and she let it be known what was happening.

They continued the off and on fucking and talking for several minutes until she urged him to fuck her hard again. Third load from New Danny. She was getting into this.

"Hey, Sweetie. Could you run out and get some diet soda? I'm pretty thirsty. There's a 24 hour drug store around the corner.

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

The hint was about the drug store. Danny was sure that meant that she wanted the morning after pill.

"Yeah, sure. How about you?" She asked New Danny.

"Yes. Diet Soda is fine with me."

"Oh, Honey. Get some extra just in case."

She wanted to keep the illusion that she was going to have New Danny's kid as they planned to bring him along. Jennifer didn't know that her husband was buying some similar looking allergy pills with the idea of switching them out with the real deal leaving her impregnated with the child of one in ten strangers. Hell, the earlier fucking of the burley man might even have made it his baby.

Early in the morning right before daylight Danny handed his wife the fake pills. He hoped she was black bred and well deserving of it. The deed was done. Even if her egg had been mated black she wouldn't have runny nose and swollen eyes. Danny chuckled to himself.

After breakfast Jennifer wanted to fuck New Danny again. The men kind of put a tease on her by pushing her instead into some tourist activities. Being dressed conservatively after finding a new man she wanted to fuck Jennifer still garnered plenty of attention from other men.

Finishing lunch the three of them went back to the hotel with Jennifer soon having her legs back in the air and spread to accept New Danny's hard cock. Her husband loved watching her fuck. He smiled at the thought that he had given her the wrong pills and her thinking they were morning after pills. He imagined her surprise when she found out she would be truly pregnant. He would watch her belly grow and hope that it one of the black strangers that had fucked her would be the father. This fucking broad would go down as the slut that all women had born into them.

He would raise a mixed child just to show the world another fucked up cunt that chose to jump the race line in pursuit of larger cock. Let everyone know the result of those eight loads of black seed that would the source of her impregnation.

The commotion on the bed diverted his attention. New Danny had her at the apex of another huge orgasm and everything within this pretty wife was crashing down on the foot of cock lodged in her. The lover pulled his member from his conquest and went into the bathroom. Danny had never seen such an expression of total bliss on his wife's face.

"I'm so glad you got those pills. I don't want to be pregnant as long and I can get fucked with that much cock."

She spoke softly. She moved off the bed, splashing another load of cum on the carpet. She kissed her husband.

"Thank you for this. It's been so wonderful."

Danny pictured his wife at the front of her next first grade class with a huge tummy loaded with a black man's child ready to pop out and reveal her true self.

New Danny came out from the bathroom. Jennifer rolled back onto the bed and opened her slippery now much larger cunt to him. He patted her on the tummy.

"So, this little woman fucked eight black guys. I wouldn't have minded seeing that."

"Really? You're in luck. That place we went to said I should have been there on the weekend and it is Friday."

"You want to fuck another bunch of black guys?" New Danny sounded excited for such a meet up.

"Sure, it will be fun."

They looked at the husband. Not so much for approval, but to see if he was going along. Jennifer nestled up against her new lover and rubbed her ass into his groin. His hand came around to handle her tits and worked down to her stomach and then her pussy. He held her like that until she drifted off to sleep. Soon the stranger was asleep as well. Danny watched them lying there.

"Jennifer's voice woke him up. Come on, Honey. We're ready to head for the little bar."

The couple were dressed and waiting on him. He cleared the cobwebs and realized what he had seen the last 24 hours and his wife was sprawled out under one cock after another. He put on his clothes, followed by his shoes and hurried after them out the door.

He watched his wife walk hand in hand in front of him. She had a nice little bounce to her ass. She was wearing a nice green skirt that was only a few inches above her knee. No reason to show off now. She knew she was headed where she's get fucked time and time again.

The little bar looked a little brighter as they approached. Part of the crowd that recognized her turned to shout her name.

"Jennifer!"

"I guess they remember you. The first black guy to have ever fucked her hurried to her side."

"Hi. You back for more?"

"I'm back for a lot more!"

New Danny seemed to be as excited as if it were his wife going to be black fucked. Both white guys looked around the room wondering how many would fuck Jennifer's tattooed cunt. She was already being led towards the back of the bar. Some of the men followed.

Jennifer lifted her skirt and laid back on a table with her thighs wide apart, her cunt already wet and welcoming. Danny and New Danny watched as she took in the stranger's cock. He fucked her for about ten minutes before spilling his seed into her.

With a mass of black cum now in her the first man moved away and another took her place. Danny could tell his wife had cum with her first partner. New Danny couldn't help but comment.

"She looks good fucking blacks, doesn't she?"

"She can have all she wants as far as I'm concerned."

"Well, there's plenty here for her to fuck."

Jennifer was drawing the attention from the moment she entered the dark little bar. The third guy was now fucking her and a crowd had gathered. The hot little Mormon school teacher was putting on a show and everyone in the crowd was expecting a turn. She was watching the guy fucking her and looking over the ten or so black men watching her take each cock to the hilt.

"Did she really fuck eight black guys when she was here before?"

"Every one of them in the bar!"

"There's like fifteen or twenty in here now. Do you think she'll fuck all of them?"

"Unless someone pulls a fire alarm or something."

The guy fucking her was a quick cummer. Like, two minutes and he was done. He moved out of the way for the next black cock to take over. One of the men in the group took his place. There wasn't really a line. When one guy would pull out they would all look around and one of them would step up and shove his cock in her.

"I'd hate to be that guy that just insta-cum with the crowd watching." New Danny reported.

"Watching from the crowd was probably what set him off."

Like the crowd before no one wanted to make an evening of it. Fuck her and go get another beer. By the end of the first hour she had matched her number from the time before. Number nine had his cock buried firmly in her as Jennifer took it deep. His ass clenched as he grunted his load into her. An eight blacks night was no longer her record.

"What if she really was at her cycle and one of these guys is getting her pregnant?"

New Danny was weighing his chances of being the Daddy.

"Hell, I just found out she was off the pill. She said she went off in preparation for our vacation so we could conceive our first child either in New Orleans or during the trip."

"You'd think she would want her first kid to be her husband's child instead of a black kid." New Danny commented,

"Well, she's a school teacher so who knows what the fuck she is thinking. Between you and me and the nasty guy that tattooed above her cunt the odds are fourteen to three the kid is black."

The two white men were watching Jennifer get fucked.

"Does she really orgasm that much or is she faking it?" New Danny asked.

"Oh, I don't think she is faking it. Cumming is easy for her and she loves to cum!"

Danny was trying to get a head count on how many black guys had mounted her, fucked her, and hope to be the knocking her up.

"I don't know. I think she's half way through them. Maybe if they stood of opposites sides of the room. Maybe a show of hands."

Both Danny's laughed,

"You can almost tell by the looks of conquest on the faces of the ones that have fucked her to a little bit of anxiousness on the faces of the ones that haven't." New Danny added.

"Well, there are five Saints quarterback jerseys in the room. Two of the guys wearing one I know fucked her, one's fucking her now, and I think those two over there are waiting their turns."

It probably wasn't a laughing matter. The little cock crazy Mormon wife had no idea the morning after pills were fake. If she bothered to check online she would see that the allergy pill her husband took from the package and handed to her was not going to flush out any black babies. Marriage is like that. Based on trust. Of course, you trust your wife not to fuck a bar full of black men.

The newly minted white buddies reacted to the table where Old Danny's wife was spread out taking cock after cock, load after load. A group watching the next man up let out a cheer. It looked like this next guy was trying to shove a log up her cunt. One of the black men spoke to the two Danny's.

"The only time a white woman got Grizzly's cock up inside her the old cunt was ugly and weighed about four hundred pounds. Her husband fisted his arm almost to the elbow into her before Grizzly fucked her."

Grizzly? Well, wasn't that a funny name? Not that the ugly black man didn't look like a grizzly. The crowd inched closer to see if old Grizzly could do the deed. Could he fuck the wanton white wife?

When Jennifer first saw the size of him she grabbed for his cock, black as coal, hard as steel. As she attempted to get the head inside her Grizzly offered a push, a shove, then a lunge. It wasn't going anywhere. Hard to believe. She had taken some big ones.

Then it got ridiculous. She had Grizzly lay on his back on the table while she hovered above him, bouncing down, now moving around, trying to find that perfect angle that would let it slip inside a cunt that seemed to desperately needed it. Her husband commented that it looked like a gymnast working the pummel horse. The old black man slapped Danny on the shoulder.

"Sorry, Mate! She gave it a hell of a try anyway. Maybe bring her back when she's fat and weighs a couple more hundred pounds."

It wasn't going in and Grizzly found the ordeal past the point of amusement. It had to hurt, her slamming onto his monstrous cock like that. She was still trying, sliding around him in all directions, even screaming in despair that it wouldn't go in.

"We may have to fire hose her down to get her to stop. At this point and that many men a good high pressure wash might be just what she needs."

Danny laughed.

"Have you fucked her?"

"No, but I sure as hell going to when I can get a turn."

"Would you mind raising your hand and standing on one side of the room?"

"What?" The old man asked.

"Nothing. It's just part of a joke."

The crowd got grumpy and Grizzly stuffed it back in his pants. Somebody was shaking his hand and offering to buy him a drink. Meanwhile one of the men with the quarterback jerseys was lining his dick up to fuck her. Her was nothing like Grizzly, but enough to make Jennifer take notice. She was back to a leg spreading ass grabbing fuck.