Teacher does New Orleans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There can't be more than three or four she hasn't fucked. I'm counting twenty two in the room right now. Nobody has left."

New Danny still was not sure on his count. They watched her fuck a couple more, then the old guy they had talked to during Grizzly's try at Jennifer fucked her. He even waved to the two white men while fucking her. She got a pretty good ride from him with him lasting a little longer that some of the younger men.

A couple more guys pounded into her, made her cum, and splashed a load of seed into her. The crowd started into some applause. Danny and new Danny joined in. Jennifer had fucked all of them. Well, except poor grizzly. Rumor had it that the four hundred pound white woman had moved in with him. He'd go home and fuck her.

Somebody handed her a beer. The young school teacher sat up and started to drink. The table was a mess. Even with the cushion the angle of Jennifer's cunt let cum run out after about the tenth guy. Her husband chuckled. The fuckings and the sperm looked like they might have bloated her tummy a little. Not unlike the bloating she'd freak out over after she learned that something must have been wrong with those morning after pills her husband had gone out to buy for her.

Like someone had flipped a switch interest turned away from the pretty Mormon. She realized the attention of the crowd of black men to her married pussy had faded. She spotted the ladies room sign and sauntered off to clean her cunt out a little. There was some in there that may not come out for days.

"Weeks maybe!" She laughed. She left a trail of black men's seed across the floor.

On the way out from the restroom she stopped by the bartender's spot. Danny and New Danny joined them.

"Hey, any night, especially weekends we'd love to have you drop by. Of course, if word gets out it would be thirty or forty in here,"

"Sorry. I'd love to, but it's back to home on Monday." Jennifer delivered the bad news.

"There's tomorrow night."

"Sorry, again. I think I'll pick up a couple of guys on Bourbon Street and take it easy."

"Well, don't tell anybody else. I'll get a big crowd for weeks with guys hoping you'll come back. By the way, I was cheering for you with Grizzly. I was hoping you'd find a way to get him inside you."

"No more so than me!"

Back into the night air and back to the main thoroughfare. The bright lights almost hurt. If Jennifer was fucked out she wasn't showing it much..

"I kept losing count back there!"

New Danny confirmed the count at twenty-two. Jennifer didn't seem to be slowing down. Her husband thought she would want to go back to the hotel, shower, and drop off to sleep. Even with her "I've been fucked by couple of dozen black guys" look she was still attracting the wishful glances.

The whole thing was becoming a joke. Jennifer was becoming a joke. How much attention did she need and how much debauchery could she stand? Her whole personality and all of her movements were screaming, "Fuck me! I'm a whore!"

It was as much a new thing to old Danny and New Danny. The school teacher wife and big cock craving cunt were one of the same. What lit the fuse for her fucking black guys?

The little Mormon led them into a bar with a band, that little green skirt flipping behind her. The place was packed. She paraded around until she found a rather large black man at the bar. She kept nudging closer to him as he began moving to the music. He seemed to notice, but said nothing about his change of luck. Jennifer was touching up against him.

"Can you believe that shit?" Her husband asked.

"You know she's going to fuck him, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah. Watch her move on him."

Jennifer finally spoke to the guy.

"Can I wait for a table with you?"

"Sure, you've been no trouble so far."

"Well, I can be trouble when I want to be."

"What kind of trouble?"

"Any kind of trouble you want."

She gave him a look that would make his heart melt and his cock harden.

"What a fucking slut." Her husband groaned.

"Hey, Dude. You married her. If I could find one like her I'd be married, too."

"I didn't marry that!" He paused. "I'm starting to hate her. She is a lot of fun though."

"You know you'll keep her even when that black baby drops."

"Yeah ... black baby." Old Danny smiled. He had set her up good.

Even with free pussy standing beside him the man seemed more interested in the band and all the noise and action.. Why not? He could always fuck her later.

The guys and the Jennifer's new target weren't the only ones watching. An older black man came up behind her, It was hard to ignore the fuck vibes at the bar. He bumped a hand against her ass. Jennifer turned to him and smiled.

"Everything okay?" She looked him up and down.

As she bent a bit at that angle the old guy got a good look at her tits, probably past the nipples. She smiled again and turned back to the big black man. If they was ever an open invite to grab a handful that was it. Jennifer remained paying attention to the big guy while leaning over the slightly on the bar and somewhat into him. He put a arm around her and fondled a tit. She leaned her ass back at the older black gentlemen.

His black hand went under her skirt. She moved her feet further apart and nudged backwards a little. The older man had to have his hand on her cunt and probably had a couple of fingers in her. It was hard to tell if she was trying to egg on the guy at the bar to take her and fuck her or if her intentions had turned to geezer sex. In line with recent inclinations it could go either way.

The guy at the bar kept bopping to the music. The old man fingering her kept on fingering. Jennifer's ass started moving with each stroke and it was apparent that she was orgasm ready. Suddenly and surprisingly the old man pulled his fingers out and smelled them. Happy with the smell he gave them a few licks with his tongue.

Both her husband and New Danny flinched.

"Oh, fuck. Don't do that. Anything but that!" Old Danny gagged.

"Oh, hell. No! Hell no! Not that!" Both men started to retch before regaining control. The looked at each other and let out a choked laugh."

The old man's fingers went right back in her quim. From the look on the teasing white wife's face it was pushing her to the edge. A couple of awkward tipping and lunging movements and an eye roll and apparently her had her. She quickly studied the first guy and turned to the old man. Both Danny and Danny were astounded at what she would ask.

"So, do you have a room near here?"

"Yes, but I am sharing with my brother this trip."

"Do you think he's up there?"

"I'm pretty sure he is. Probably still awake"

"Let's go then!"

Jennifer took his hand and led him towards the hotel. The old man noticed the two men following behind. They waited for an elevator.

"Who are these guys? They aren't cops, are they?"

"No, it's my husband and his new friend Danny. They're both named Danny. I like for them to watch me fuck."

The old black man looked a little confused as he stepped onto the elevator for the ride up. It was as if this young white woman was stalking him as she moved nearer. The bell for his floor dinged. His room was only a couple doors down from the elevator. Once inside yhe room they could see the brother in pajama bottoms and a wife beater shirt. The old man rapidly explained.

"So this little broad comes in to the club. She's working it and jiggling that fine ass. Picks this big guy from the bar and moves right up to him acting all fuck me like. He's enjoying it but paying more attention to the band. She's all over him wanting fucked. I see my opportunity and move in kind of behind and beside her. I figure I can fondle her cunt and at the worst get slapped and knocked on my ass.

So, I jostle her a little and she smiles and turns back away, but that fine ass pushes towards me. I put my hand under that skirt, no panties and a wet cunt. When my two fingers slide into her cunt a little she moves her feet apart so I can finger fuck her. You should have seen it lather her up.

She's still talking to the bar guy when I can tell that I'm going to make her cum. She looks at me and asks if I have a room near by. Then we get to the elevator and these two fools have followed us. That one right there is the husband and the other one is his friend. Two white young bucks in her stable and she wants to fuck a couple of old black guys. She tells me that she likes for them to watch her get fucked. So, here we are!"

The brother looks like he is quite a bit younger. Maybe sixty years old. He looked at the four of them with a deadpan expression and says, "Okay!"

Jennifer and the older guy undress. The old man looks like he has eight or nine inches hard that had a droop to it until her sees the little Mormon wife's shaved pussy. Now teenage hard he's ready to shove some cock in her. Jennifer opted for some rear entry and shook her ass at him. He coupled with her from behind on the bed and began to fuck her. The squishy sounds were immediate.

"Damn, girl! You sure are wet."

The husband and his friend chortled, then broke out laughing.'

"Oh, I didn't realize I was slut fucking."

He stroked into her with unbelievable force.

"How do you like that fucking, slut!"

"Oh, fuck! I love it."

The old guy kept trying to punish her with his cock. He was on the edge of passing out when his sperm flooded out deep inside her. He shoved the Mormon wife into her third orgasm of the encounter as she she as overcome by the punishment fuck he had just given her.

His younger brother was out of his pajamas and looking kind of odd still wearing the white wife beater shirt lined up his cock and took over. Still on her knees Jennifer shook her ass at him as he shoved a little more cock in her than the one that had just pulled out dragging juices from her onto the sheet.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me with that thing!" She growled.

"Watch that one, Raymond. That little cunt will try to drag your ass right inside her."

Both white men were impressed. Jennifer had never had such a vicious fuck as from these two black brothers and she was loving it. Her husband nailed it when he said,

"I wish Grizzly were here now. She's probably ready."

"Naw, she's just used. Not ruined. Get her out of Black world for a couple of weeks and back to Mormon land she'll snap back."

"I kind of hope so! Right now the only way I could do her any good would be to shove my dick in her and keep my hand on it."

Her husband waved his hand in front of himself.

The younger brother was wearing out that pussy. The tempo was still full speed ahead. The little white school teacher was gasping and cumming, gasping and cumming. It looked like someone had given her cunt a good beat down. The white guys looked at each other and smiled like justice was being done.

Finally with a mighty roar the second black man blasted a load of seed into and Jennifer melted into the bed. She lay there with a new feeling between her legs. Did they really just fuck her into oblivion?

No. There was still the spark there. She stood up and thought she felt cum slosh in her before what looked like a cup of cum poured out. She looked at her husband and new friend, the back at the older black man.

"You ready to fuck me again?"

"No, I think you drained me. When I get home I won't be able to fuck the old lady for a month. Won't want to!"

Raymond waved her off.

"You'll have to give me a while."

As a new wave of needing fucked swept over her cunt her eyes turned back to the white guys. She was assessing the situation.

"New Danny can get it done. I wish my husband had a lot bigger cock, a lot bigger." She thought to herself.

Her sex crazed stare stopped on New Danny.

"Come on, fuck me!"

New Danny had that look a kid gets on his face when his teacher calls on him when he doesn't think he has the answer. His dick was bigger than either black guy's. The only disappointment to the blue eyed Mormon was the color of it and the seed it would inject into her.

New Danny started to fuck her from behind same as the black guys. He wasn't in the idea to punish her. He wanted to fuck her and be the one she begs to stop. The young wife and mother picked up quickly as she missed the feeling of being under attack. If a slow fuck was what New Danny with the huge cock was wanting she was willing to let him fuck away into her.

With Jennifer never too tired to orgasm New Danny rolled her through several of them over the next forty minutes. In the beginning the two older black men were laughing because they had never seen a white man fuck a woman. As things progressed as they saw the effect it had on the Mormon chick. Even with the white guy having the larger dick they knew they had been out gunned performance wise. Luckily for them a hard pounding from a black man was what she needed in slut mode. Now she seemed to return to cuckold wife mode for her husband's friend.

Danny was watching. He felt fatigue and overall tiredness. For the day to end with New Danny's big cock taming her urges seemed off the story line after her fucking all those blacks. Finally New Danny's sperm was in her past her cervix in a battle with several billion little seeds searching out her egg. Won't it be funny if after all her debauchery if the white guy knocked her up?

With the deed done New Danny had gone to piss while the cunt in the room sprawled on the bed. The two black brothers were watching her, too. No sign of replays yet, but maybe she could suck some cock and get them going again.

That was the way her husband saw her ... the cunt in the room and sucking cock to get fucked again. The pretty teacher has very well degraded herself to where he wouldn't give a fuck what she did next ... or what she did tomorrow, or weeks, months, years after that. He knew one thing he had in surprise for her. She'd be raising a black kid with most of her spare time. Maybe it could be in her class at school.

It was Jennifer's turn on the toilet. She looked at her husband as she got up from the bed.

"Don't you go anywhere. I'll be right back."

He watched her go, ass with a sway and cum running down the insides of her thighs. She was in there a little while. Not that she showered, but she had cleaned herself up enough for her plan. She felt evil for what she was about to do.

"Come on, Honey. Fuck me. If I'm going to have a baby my husband should have a few sperm in the game."

"Naw, I don't think so."

He was thinking she was going to have a baby all right.

"Don't be shy. We are all friends here."

She laughed and moved around the bed showing off her well fucked body. He could see directly into her cunt. That's what she wanted him to see. Her cunt was huge compared to just a couple of days ago even after the most recent twelve inches of freak white cock had filled her well she wasn't leaking anything. It was gaped open, but not too much.

Danny reasoned that he would feel it whether she did or not. And, he had watched her cum fast and hard over the last couple of days and nights. She was probably slut enough that what ever was in her would probably make her orgasm. He was not feeling any love for her, but what the hell? Fucking was fucking and after all he has seen her take in her married cunt he really needed to get off.

So, Danny was fucking his wife. Pussy is a wonderful tool for a woman. No matter how it is abused and tampered with it is still pussy. Pussy is pussy. You could nail one to a lamp post and guys would come along, fuck it and love it.

That's what Danny was thinking. Not thinking it was his wife ... it was pussy ... and pussy is good. Man could take a beating while fucking pussy and the pussy would still feel good. A guy can still cum in it ... and Danny did just that! He thought of her as a nasty whore he just happened to have married. A quick thought to the other three men in the room, and the list goes on, proved that.

"There's something beautiful about a husband fucking his wife, man! I'm almost sorry now that I fucked her."

One of the black men said that. Danny was the younger of the two.

"Are you going to fuck her again then?"

"You betcha! As soon as you get your ass out of the way."

It was almost a feeling of friends and family. Everyone seemed to genuinely enjoying each other like they had been friends for years. Danny didn't care if they fucked his wife. He really didn't care at all.

She got on her back and spread her legs for the younger black man.

"You breed me from on top this time. I want to see your face while you fuck me."

She looked over at the other black man. He was hard again and stroked his cock while his brother fucked the young wife. Danny saw it, too. He would get her out of there after they both tagged her cervix a second time. New Danny looked like he could use a bag of popcorn as he watched.

That final load of black cum and a round of goodbyes and they were out of the lobby and on the street. Jennifer acted like she could still fuck the all of New Orleans.

"I feel so fucking liberated!"

It attracted some attention from passersby.

"I'm so hungry. I could eat a horse."

"At least she doesn't want to fuck the horse." Her husband mused to himself

It was midnight. The oversexed wife ordered a burger and fries. An easy way to blow $20 on a burger in downtown New Orleans. She wolfed it down like she hadn't eaten for a week. There was a dangerous energy in the air. Jennifer looked around and spotted a thirties black man texting away on his phone. After point him out to her husband and New Danny she commented.

"I'd fuck that guy over there." She nodded in his direction.

He looked frightened when a white woman slid in the booth next to him and two white men sat across.

"Everything alright?" Jennifer gushed.

"Do either of you people have a gun?"

"No, why did you want us to shoot somebody?"

New Danny made the joke. The black man relaxed a little.

"We saw you texting and thought maybe you needed some help." Jennifer offered.

The black man looked them over and opened up to the strangers.

"It's my fiancée. She was supposed to meet me two hours ago, but she had to meet with an old boyfriend first."

Danny and new Danny let out a grown. Jennifer stated the obvious.

"You know she's fucking him, don't you?"

He put his head down. "You're probably right."

Ah, the sound of dejection. And, from Jennifer the chance for revenge.

"Want to get even?"

"Even??"

"Yes, get even. Fuck me!"

He looked across at the two white men. They had grievous smiles on their faces like Federal Agents on a cops show about to slap the cuffs on him.

Her gave the very cute wife a once over. She asked him if he had a place where they could fuck. New Danny knew someone that could get them a room on short notice. His knowledge of people running the hotels was paying off.

All expected New Danny to take them to some shit hole bottom feeder hotel. Instead it was a major upper middle class place. Danny was thinking that a place like this would go for two hundred per night. New Danny went to the desk. A pretty average working wife looking redhead looked up at his three friends and slid a key card across the counter. She looked a little confused by the odd group. New Danny said something to her and they both laughed.

New Danny came back to the other three. He looked at the key. Room 608. That's a good room. Then he decided to explain.

"Avery has a husband and three kids. Things get busy at home so she calls on me for some stress relief. Something about twelve of Danny cock relaxes her after about an hour. And, I can get a free room for a couple of hours when I need it."

No doubt New Danny was a hustler and usually it involved fucking married women. The black guy looked at him and smirked.