Teacher Ensnared Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, master,' Sasha answered.

The boy was clever in class, and quick witted with a sly tongue. She'd been caught out a couple of times before becoming wary of him. A word after class had put him right, but it just meant he incited others to cause disruption. Nothing ever nasty, just silly, and not bad enough to be seriously punished.

She could punish the boy for this. Stripping off a teacher, and playing with her sex, was against school rules. Not letting her orgasm was wicked. Would she report him to the principal for this? Of course not! He had a free hand to do whatever he wanted, and there wasn't a thing she could do about it, not even when released from the hypnosis. He was clever enough to realise that! Of course he did.

With one hand delving into her sex, he had a free hand to play with her nipples, and that is what he was doing. Her breathing had developed into a pant, and she was hoisting her hips up at him in a most lewd way. Never before could she have possibly behaved like this. It was dreadful that she had herself programmed to misbehave, and it was one of her students taking advantage.

Damn him to hell!

'Come for me, Miss, have a great orgasm, Miss, go on, Miss, just for me! Show me how great an orgasm you can have!'

'Oh! God! I'm there, I'm fucking having an orgasm! Oh! My god! Yes! Keep going, please don't stop!' she begged.

She arched her back, and forced her sex upon his fingers, trying to get more inside her vagina. Her whole body quaked. Her legs walked, her arms flapped, and her head shook from side to side. She started swearing and cursing, then wailed an animal sound, as though in pain.

Finally she repeated his name over and over.

'Oh! Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, you've given me a huge orgasm! Please don't pull out, finger me, Kevin! Oh! Kevin! Fuck! I've cum so much, Kevin! Thank you, Kevin!' she started out bawling, then mumbled her wondrous thanks.

To him it seemed over the top, but she had squirted, which he'd never seen before. Hearing about it was one thing. Seeing his teacher writhing as though in pain, and squirting over his arm, that was awesome. She was still pushing up on his fingers, which were cramping up.

'That's enough, Miss Price, calm down,' he told her.

It took a moment or two, but again she did as she was told. There was so little self control it was humiliating. She had her first ever deep orgasm and he saw it all. The little shit had forced an orgasm on her! She had badly needed it, but still, she should decide for herself when to climax.

Oh! Fuck! It was Friday evening, and he had the whole weekend to use her, before school on Monday morning. Oh! Fuck! An eighteen-year-old had plenty of stamina. Did he have an imagination to match? She hoped not.

'You'll order pizza, Miss,' Nigel instructed.

He made it sound like an order, even though he didn't have to. After having sex with him, she was now his partner, and completely under his to command. A feeling of desire for him lingered in her body and mind. She couldn't help looking at his fingers wondering how he'd done such wonderful things to her.

Damn! The boy had captured her feelings as well as her body. Acting like a love sick schoolgirl over the weekend was degrading. What if he didn't wipe the hypnosis from her mind on Sunday? Would he take her to school, acting like a teen with a crush on him? Her career would be over sooner than she planned.

***

Next morning Sasha woke up feeling wonderful. She'd had several orgasms with Nigel, and the proof was a large wet patch in the bed. Everything was vividly clear, and the sun was shining through the window, lighting her bedroom and her life. Usually she shut the blinds, and woke up in the gloom. Not this morning, she was awake in a bright new world.

She was free of the hypnosis! Why hadn't she thought of that? Sleeping would break the hypnosis and leave her free. This was wonderful, though there was still a little part of her that wanted him. During a sex session he'd told her she loved him and would do anything he wanted. A touch of that was still there. Though, not having to spend the whole weekend pandering to a boy's sexual whims, was a great relief.

Damage control would have to be completed as soon as possible. She didn't want him to reveal in school what he had done to her, or anywhere else. Her name would be sullied, and that would affect her marriage prospects to Jonathan. This unfortunate accident would have to be kept from him, or he would have second thoughts.

'Damn the boy! Why did he have to turn up when she had been so vulnerable?' she said to herself.

It was all a terrible accident. She hadn't realised how powerful the hypnosis was. If she hadn't worn that stupid old outfit, he wouldn't have followed her into the apartment. Damn! It had all been going so well!

Laying back in the bed, with limbs spread wide, she felt liberated. At least the hypnosis worked. She was now so liberated, so free of inhibitions, she could accept anything. Jonathan would be marrying a sex bomb. Could he cope? How would he measure up, compared to a randy eighteen-year-old?

The boy certainly had stamina, and youthful enthusiasm. She cupped her sex, and squeezed. Fuck! He'd certainly worked her over. How many times had she cum?

'Maybe I should have let him stay for the whole weekend,' she said, and giggled.

At that moment he walked in with orange juice and climbed into bed. His hand went to her crotch, and he kissed her. Deeply taking her mouth, she tasted toothpaste and orange.

'Err, Nigel, I thought you had left,' Sasha plaintively said, in a little soft voice.

'No way, Miss Price. I'm staying the weekend,' he grinned, and sucked a nipple into his mouth.

'Please, Nigel, stop that, please!' she whispered.

'What's the matter? You liked it last night. You liked it a lot,' he said.

'Yes, I do, but we've got to talk,' she said.

'I know, you need to keep this a secret between us. Of course I will. I'm not going to spoil our arrangement, am I. Your secret is safe with me, for sure. I want to have sex with you, so I'll keep the secret, don't you worry about that, Miss Price,' he said, and sucked on her other nipple.

The sensations coursing through her fought with the need to work out what he was saying. There was a threat there. As long as she submitted to having sex with him, he wouldn't say anything.

'I can't agree to that, Nigel. That's blackmail. You can't blackmail me into having sex with you! It's wrong, very wrong,' she plaintively said.

'It was wrong for you to take me to your bed. It's wrong of you to be in bed with a student right now. It's wrong for us to bomb people, to let people around the world starve. We're destroying the planet. These things and much more are wrong. Giving each other pleasure, that's not going to hurt anyone, is it?' he asked, looking at her with sky blue, innocent eyes.

Sasha quickly looked away, for she dare not let herself become drawn in to his way of thinking. He was a devil with the girls in school, but she was a responsible teacher not a silly schoolgirl. Giving in to a schoolboy was wrong. Not kicking him out of her bed was wrong. Everything about this was wrong.

This terrible mistake had to be settled before she did anything else.

'Please, stop sucking on my nipples, we need to talk. Nigel, they are sore. You nearly sucked them off last night,' Sasha complained.

'Well, you sucked me off last night,' he grinned.

'Oh! Hell! Don't remind me,' she said, and felt a shiver run through her.

It was all coming back to her. Her body was becoming enlivened by those awful images and wonderful feelings from what happened last night. Only, they weren't awful anymore, they were sexy and nice. Very nice.

Why did her first real orgasm have to be with this boy? It was so very annoying. It was supposed to be Jonathan she gave herself to, not one of her students. Not that it would be the first time she had sex, it would be the first time she enjoyed it fully. Enjoyed it at all, if she was truthful.

Damn and fuck! She had really, really enjoyed the session last night! Her body was warming up from just the thought of it.

'Well? Speak to me, Miss Price,' Nigel said.

'Oh! I was just thinking,' she said.

'I know, I can feel it,' he said, and squeezed her crotch.

'Hey! Stop that! You can't touch a teachers pussy like that!' she complained, and tried to wriggle away.

'How should I touch it, Miss Price? You're the teacher, tell me how?' he pointed out, with a cheeky grin on his face.

What she had said sounded so silly, she began to giggle.

'Stop it, please. I'm not hypnotised now, so I must be responsible and adult about this. Please Nigel, stop it, please. You mustn't play with me down there. No! Don't go kissing my nipples again!' she said, while trying to pull his hand away from her pussy.

'You want it don't you,' he seriously said.

'Yes! I do, but that doesn't mean I should give in to you. I know what is right from wrong, and this is very wrong,' she said, while trying to control her breathing rate.

'Alright, you win,' he said.

This was unexpected. He moved away from her, leaving a feeling of being abandoned. A dread filled her, from thinking the worse.

'You won't tell anyone will you? Please, Nigel, please don't,' she begged.

'Of course not, Miss Price. Your secret is safe with me. It will be a very nice memory, and I don't want it spoiled by making trouble. You won't tell anyone will you? No, of course not, well, thanks, err, I hope you enjoyed it as well as I did,' he said, and leaned in for a kiss.

She opened her mouth to him, luxuriating in the feel of his tongue exploring her. She was supine, completely enthralled by him. If he touched her nipples now, they would be hard as rocks, and her pussy was open and wet for him.

When he pulled away from her, she fell forward onto the pillow. Her lips were puckered wanting more. Her legs were spread wanting more. Her breasts were pointing at him, needing to be caressed with his lips and finger tips. Damn! He was such a thoughtful lover, patient, and knowing.

'If you change your mind, you know where I'll be,' he smiled down at her.

He got dressed, showing off his wide shoulders, tapered back, and cute bottom. A hand went between her legs and was snatched away, as she didn't want him to see how needy she was. This was the right thing, and he'd promised never to tell anyone about it.

She looked up at him longingly. Her eyes were saying it all, but he was strong and manly and could resist her. Damn him! He bent over her and she sighed. He kissed her again, with a hand firmly holding her chin. If he'd been holding her body still, while entering her down there, she would have been happier.

Pulling away from her she held onto his lips by sucking on them. A smacking sound resulted. She looked away with a tear in an eye. This was it then. She was free of him, though now, she didn't want him to go.

Determined not to say anything, she merely let the sheet slide from her naked body. It was a brazen act, shouting at him that her body was his. The thought was there, that she wanted to be this boy's plaything. He'd done all kinds of naughty things to her last night, and she thoroughly enjoyed it.

Given time she would recover. Once married she could abandon this old life and devote herself to Jonathan. This boy would be forgotten given time. As he left the room, and she heard the outside door close behind him, tears formed in her eyes. Of course she wouldn't forget him, he was her first, and that was something important.

What had he meant, she knew where to find him, if she changed her mind? She didn't know where he lived or even had his telephone number. Of course, there was no mystery there, he would be in her classroom on Monday morning. Damn! That would be awkward. As he said, they had nice memories, and they shouldn't be sullied by telling anyone. Her opinion of him changed, he was a really nice young man.

Having to get up for the bathroom, she determined to do something positive. Going shopping was out, because she didn't have any money. Visiting a friend wouldn't cost anything, only she didn't have any in this city. There hadn't been time to go out and meet people. Joining a club of some sort was intended but not done, for one reason or another.

Window shopping it would be then.

'That's no good,' she said, abandoning another outfit.

Carefully hanging the blouse and skirt in the closet, she looked for something more, or was it something less. What it was she was looking for, or avoiding, she didn't know. Hopefully she would understand when finding it.

This was it, something less formal than her usual attire. The skirt and top were pulled on, and a pair of new panties pulled up. There was no need to look at herself in the mirror, she knew this was just right. Going out looking attractive would be a well needed confidence boost. The boy needed to be pushed from her mind by being admired by men. Though she wasn't ready to think of it that way. Neither was she ready to visit a bar to pick up a man. No way!

In a nearby mall she admired the expensive shoes, and sighed. Soon, very soon she would be buying these lovely artisan made shoes. A red pair of high heels were drooled over. With the rent still to pay this month, there wasn't a chance in hell she could afford them.

In a store window a special offer caught her notice, where the salon offered a half price makeover. Just a trim of her hair would be nice. It was needed. Before she knew what was happening, she had a seat and was talking to a chirruping girl, or at least trying to get a word in edgeways.

The style she wanted had been agreed and she sat back leaving it to the professional. At least she hoped the girl was up to it. It seemed she was receiving the full works. A price had been agreed and paid, so it was too late now to change her mind.

Laid upon a table, she wondered what was next. The girl was giving her a wax! This was unexpected and frightening. It was a good idea though, as she had never tidied herself up down there. She never thought it was important, or decent to touch herself down there. At first she was going to stop her, though for Jonathan, she was willing to try it. He would probably expect her to be well groomed down there.

It hurt, but Sasha hardly flinched. She was tough and could take it. Sasha thought however much it was, they weren't paying her enough to suffer this. Other silly ideas buzzed around in her head, until it was over.

Pulling her clothes on, and thanking the girl, she handed over a small note as a tip, which was all the money she had. The two cups of free coffee received while being pampered, were something she supposed.

A clip clopping noise on the hard floor of the mall was heard, and when Sasha glanced behind her, she found it was her. The heels weren't expensive, but they were high. She recalled buying them some time ago on the spur of the moment, yet never wore them.

Looking into a store window she caught sight of someone she recognised. Where she had seen them, she couldn't recall, but they were very familiar.

'Oh! Fuck!' she quietly said, and looked around to see if anyone had heard her.

The skirt was way too short, especially while wearing high heels. The top was almost indecent. It was a stretchy boob tube and just about covered her breasts. There was enough cleavage to park a bicycle. Pulling down to cover her navel almost spilled her breasts out. It had to be quickly pulled up to cover her nipples.

Again she looked around, to see if anyone had noticed. This confirmed men were looking at her. What must they think of her. An examination of her reflection while pretending to look at shoes, was shocking.

Her hair was in pigtails, curled over her ears. They were bouncy and cute. Damn! She didn't do cute at her age. The last thing she wanted to look like was a cute blond. With her chest sticking out ahead of her, she looked like an off duty brainless cheerleader. As a teacher this makeover was a disaster.

Clip clopping to the nearest store was a priority. The clothes were cheap, too cheap, but she couldn't bring herself to leave the store without buying something to cover her body. She suspected she had a following out there. The men couldn't be blamed. She'd often said it didn't matter what a woman wore, her body was hers. If she was displaying it there was nothing wrong with men looking, just so long as they kept their hands and comments to themselves.

Clacking out of the store into the mall, she still received looks. It was a confidence boost. Just so long as they didn't say anything within hearing, she would be all right. Before she reached the car, a mirror was strategically placed so as to adjust hair, make-up, or clothing if necessary. She saw herself and choked.

The way she stood, there was a gap between her legs, with the sun shining through. A pair of hard nipples were plainly visible. If she hadn't been waxed that too would have shown. The dress clung, like a second skin, showing off her body in a most lewd way. Young men were walking towards her, so she scurried out through the doors, into the full glaring sunshine.

Hurrying to the car in a panic, left no time to think why she had chosen such an obscene dress. The skirt and top were bad enough, but this was supposed to cover her fully, yet it revealed even more of her body. Driving out of the parking lot, she was still in a dream, not knowing where she was going.

She was lost and drove through a quiet part of town, hoping to recognise something, so as to get a bearing for home. A long driveway was recognised, and she drove in trying to recall who lived there. For some unknown reason, she figured it would be alright to call while dressed like a whore. They would understand and help her figure out what was going on, and sort it out.

'Nigel?' Sasha said with surprise in her voice, and showing it.

'Hi, Miss Price. This is a nice surprise,' he warmly smiled at her.

'I, err, why am I here, I mean, what is happening?' she dreamily asked.

He'd taken her hand and guided her into his section of the house, while she garbled nonsense at him.

'I should have guessed. All this is your doing!' she angrily said.

'What do you mean, Miss Price?' he innocently asked.

'This dress, look at it. It's so very nasty, and you made me buy it,' she began to shout.

'Don't raise your voice, my parents are home. Why blame me, I wasn't there when you bought it,' he stated.

'Raise my voice? I'll shout all I like, and tell them what you've done to me,' she said, but lowered her voice anyway.

'You really don't want to do that, Miss Price. After seducing me, and taking me to your bed, that would be unwise,' he calmly stated.

'You, you, bastard!' she whispered.

'Now, now, Miss Price, that's no way to get my help. You'll have to leave if that's your attitude,' he said, and took her arm, forcing her toward the door.

'No. Please! I'm sorry, Nigel. I'm in shock. The clothes I bought today were, well, they were, err, obscene. Well, maybe just cheap and nasty,' she quietly spoke, trying to placate him.

'Very well. I like the dress, so what do you expect me to do about it?' Nigel asked, trying to look innocent.

'I, err, it's something to do with the hypnosis. I'm wearing this see-through dress,' she said, and stood back from him.

'I noticed. It's sexy, but not something you should be wearing. Is that it?' he asked.

She nodded her head, and mumbled something. Buying the dress was obviously because he left a command in her subconscious. At least she hoped it was. Maybe he'd unravelled a whole lot of nasty things in her mind. Her sexual side had been liberated, she knew that, but did things like clothing come into that uninhibited new self?