Teacher Ensnared Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Please, Nigel, please help me,' she desperately pleaded.

He took her into his arms, held her tight, kissed her forehead, and reassured her.

'It's going to be alright. I'll help you, Miss Price, I will. Just do as you are told, and everything will be alright,' he firmly told her.

Immediately she felt much better. Was this again something he'd ordered her to do while hypnotised last night? She'd been his sex object, doing whatever he wanted last night, and this morning it was assumed she was free. How stupid was that?

'Show me the other clothes, you bought,' he told her.

The dress was pulled up over her head, before she thought about it. Standing naked in his apartment, she felt vulnerable. This was a part of his parents house, a self contained apartment, fitted out with all that anyone would want.

He guided her into his bedroom, where an enormous emperor sized bed dominated the room. It wouldn't even have fitted in her bedroom.

He took her underwear from the bag, and casually commented, 'Your panties are nice.'

'I got them on the way home from the clinic. It was a test for me, to see if the therapy had worked. Oh!' she exclaimed.

He'd run a finger up her slit, to find how sexed up she was. The causal way he was treating her, while naked, was demeaning. She was his teacher, and he'd caught her in an even more awkward position.

Had he known about the crotchless panties and ordered her to wear them today? The makeover, he must have planted the idea of that in her mind. Even arriving here had been planned by him. Now she was naked in his bedroom! If she made a fuss and his parents found out, she would be in real trouble.

'Get into bed,' he ordered.

Like a dutiful slave girl, she quickly clambered into his bed. Damn! The boy hadn't freed her this morning after all. He'd left latent orders in her mind, ready to be triggered, and it felt like she was a pre-programmed robot sex slave. She was his slave, programmed to do his bidding. This was so depraved she couldn't cope with it. Even if there was a way of fighting him, she was too shocked to think straight.

'Please, Nigel, please let me go!' she quietly pleaded.

'You told me you're marrying that bloke, Jonathan. You'll play with me, until then. I'll let you go before you get married,' he promised.

'You will keep that promise, please!' she begged.

'You can practice on me. Being a good sexy wife I mean. You will need to be sexy, to keep a rich guy's interest,' he told her.

'I guess so,' she said, and figured it was true.

At least she thought so, that's why she had gone to all that trouble to become freed of her inhibitions. Why had she given in to Nigel so easily? This must be another order he'd cleverly pushed into her mind. What else was there, lurking ready to pounce upon her?

'Alright, just so long as you let me go. I must marry him. I want to give up that awful apartment, and teaching,' she said.

'It's a deal then,' he said.

'Oh! God! Alright! I don't have much of a choice do I! Go on then, surprise me,' she resignedly spoke.

'Lay back, and I'll show you something.'

It was no surprise to find her crotch completely bald. He was pleased the commands had worked, especially this one. He licked her crotch, up her crack, and over her mons.

She deeply sighed when her clit came out to play. He worked it hard with his lips and tongue, rubbing and biting it. He sucked it into his mouth, and flicked it with his tongue. With his tongue pushed inside her, flickering around in her vagina, he fingered her clitoris, until she cried out to him.

'Please, Nigel, please fuck me, please make me cum,' she begged.

His teacher was clawing at his back, trying to pull him on top of her. This was much better than having an obedient sex doll, as she had been last night. She had done as she was told, but without initiative, or much interaction at all.

An orgasm completed her, as though only now could she relax. He was cradling her on his chest, still breathing heavily, as she contentedly watched it rise up and down. She took his wet cock in a hand and just held it, as a comforting moment.

He looked at his teacher with her head on his chest, moving up and down with his breathing. She had his dick in her hand firmly holding it. He wondered who had the biggest and warmest smile on their face, her or him.

It was a funny thing to have his teacher in his bed. This hadn't been expected yesterday. He'd gone looking for a friends mother's cat, and found a pet-girl. His teacher was his to play with, and that made her a sex slave, or whatever he wanted her to be. So far she hadn't freed herself from the hypnosis, so maybe she couldn't. That was interesting, very interesting.

Having his teacher as a sex pet was awesome.

They lay back exhausted, smiling at each other. Maybe he had ordered her to climax, but that didn't detract for the sheer bliss of a deep orgasm.

'Ten out of ten, for effort and skill,' Sasha grinned.

'Thank you, Miss Price. I shall show you more of my skill just as soon as I've recovered,' he told her.

'Mmm! What shall we do in the meantime?' she asked, with a cheeky grin lighting her face. 'I'm sure my wonderful lover can think of something for me to do,' she giggled.

He lifted the sheet, to show her his skill at a quick recovery.

No thought of what she was to wear, or how she was getting home, bothered her at all. She was living for the moment, with her wonderful lover. He really was a wonderful lover for he gave her lots of deep orgasms. He was thoughtful, patient, and prepared to think of her pleasure before his own. It was no wonder she was falling in love with him.

Maybe everything should be questioned, as the hypnosis was deep and effective, put there by professionals. It was impossible to know when he'd commanded her to do or think something.

No! She was wrong to question her wonderful master. He was helping her fulfil a long awaited sexual freedom, so how could she question his thoughtful help. She continued sucking on his penis, with a dreamy contented look on her face.