All Comments on 'Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 01'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story Teller and Teacher

Put Story Teller and Teacher together and you have a winner. Fun days ahead!

deedolitodeedolitoover 8 years ago

This story deserves many more chapters, including humiliation and training in school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad

A very good start...interested to see where it goes from here!!!

ZeoUnitZeoUnitover 8 years ago
Nice story but..

Don't get me wrong.. The story is nice and all... but I'm wondering will you start updating your old story "Pet Girl Detective" ?

It was a long time ago when the second chapter was out. I really hope you didn't drop the story from lack of idea where to go with it. If it's the case, I posted some of possible ideas in review on how things could go on.

Hope you will at least think about it.

Best wishes and good writings from ZeoUnit

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
Very hot!

Please continue this. I enjoy your writing. Thanks for posting

jubal48jubal48over 8 years ago

Please continue this story. I found the premise of the story believable if not unlikely. The story also followed a likely progression. Not all writers on this sight provide this, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ageement about humiliation...

...if she actually is from his school, and not just a doppalganger. Imagine her extreme shame to learn a student from her school not only has seen her sexually in the nude, but actually has photographic, as well as video evidence of said infraction! What could he not force her to do in order to keep her reputation 'intact' if you will? I see even more bondage and extreme humiliation in her future!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7250 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES