All Comments on 'Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 04'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well done.

Another consistent chapter that was really fun to read. Chapter 5, ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well done

Since she has completely submitted, I could see how you might leave the story as finished. Though despite her obedience, I could still see some potential great follow ups - occasional exhibitionist tasks, remote controlled vibrators, exposure of tattoo he's made her get, persistent edging and denial, and further risky tasks behind closed doors ... like naked grading during prep period/lunch, etc. Maybe, as a punishment for some oversight, she has to watch him with another girl (which she gets off on?). Finally she has to give herself to some former student(s). As obedient as she is, she's still going to be reluctant and humiliated.

Maybe even the start to the following school year where he makes her send him pics of her exposing herself (secretly) in class and maybe she has to admit to one of her feminist fellow teachers about the joys of being submissive. She may be obedient, but she'd still be humiliated by a lot of the tasks assigned to her.

You did a good job with a flexible premise and I think there's still quite a bit of value left in this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the fact that she is so insecure and her young master holds that over her. Nicely written, Kisses, V

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7248 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...