Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not daring to sit down, she maintained the pretence of being unaware of her clothing malfunction. Looking at the class, she could see the boys grinning at her, and the girls looking sorry for her. None of them had warned her of the mistake. At last it was lunchtime, and she was free of another class. Knowing they would gossip about what happened, was a nasty thought.

After lunch she received another note from her master. As soon as she walked in there it was, innocently sitting upon her desk. She tried to calm herself before reading it. What could she do except obey him? The threat of blackmail was enough, though combined with the helpless state of submission she was in, he would have to be obeyed.

Reading the last line of the note, she suddenly looked up. She had a look of alarm on her face. There at the back of the classroom, sat her master! Writing something in a textbook, he looked like nothing more than one of her students. Instead, this young man was her lord and master. She gave the class of eighteen year olds free time to study for the exams. As instructed she walked up to him, and bent over his work. How he managed to transfer to her class, she had no idea.

'Could you read this, miss,' Danny politely asked.

'Yes, m,' she said, and choked off the word master.

She nervously read more of his instructions, while feeling the zip being manipulated. The note said, she was to separate her legs, to pull the dress taught, while he unzipped it. Feeling it loosen, she gauged how far up he'd pulled the zip. It was surprising the zip wasn't as high as earlier.

His fingers teased her thighs with feather light strokes, and then an unexpected grip of her crotch. The soft gasp was covered with a cough. She glanced around her classroom, to find no one was taking any notice. With a firm grip of her crotch, he lifted her on tiptoe. It was an indication that although this was her classroom, he was in charge.

A finger pulled the crotch of her panties to one side, to rub between her wet lips. Her breathing sounded loud in her ears, yet the class didn't seem to notice.

Again she coughed when a finger rubbed over her bud. Her clitoris was already out, ready to play, and very sensitive when he touched it. She couldn't help waggling her bottom from side to side, helping him to stroke her most sensitive place. He'd learnt what rhythm excited her the most, yet here in her classroom it was dangerous, and more exciting.

She was breathing heavily when he entered her. The loud gasp had students looking around at her. While his finger sawed into her, they looked at her with curious expressions. She ignored them, and they eventually returned to their work, or whatever it was they were doing. A thumb rubbed her clit, an index finger pushed into her pussy, and his little finger entered her bottom.

Mrs Watson gritted her teeth while trying desperately not to scream. A few weeks ago this would never have happened. She had been a respectable woman, and a responsible teacher. Not very experienced in sex, her orgasms had been quiet, private moments - barely shared with her husband. Her master had opened her up to many new experiences, and taught the animal inside to let go. So now she had to fight to keep quiet, or let the whole class know she was about to orgasm.

He removed his fingers from her sex, and playfully patted her bare bottom. He pulled the zip down and sent her on her way. Struggling to bring her breathing rate down, she tottered back to her desk. The frustration from being so close was painful. A hand wanted to dart between her legs to finish off what he'd started. The damn climax was still there, desperately waiting to happen.

Before she reached her desk one of the guys asked for help. No one noticed, except her master, when she pulled the top zip down. This had been a part of the written instructions. The push up bra presented a deep cleavage, when she bent over the guy's work. She couldn't help herself, or pull back from teasing him.

It was so unlike her, and so unexpected of a teacher, he missed the signs. He looked at her tits, and assumed both zips were loose, as the guys had reported before lunch. Instead of his friends behind him getting a view of her panties, he was getting an eye-full of her tits. He kept his face neutral, not wanting for her to catch on.

When Morgan, sitting next to him, saw what was going on, he called her over. As she willingly hunkered down beside him, she managed to get a little too close, and almost rubbed her breasts in his face. The young guy was beaming with delight.

'That's great, Mrs Watson,' he smiled at her.

'This close to exam time, I'm here to be taken advantage of. All my experience is yours. Just tell me how you want me, and I'll oblige,' she assured him. 'I don't want you to get frustrated before the exams, when I can so easily relieve the strain,' she said.

He couldn't believe what she was saying, and nor could she. Her nipples were inches from his lips, and her tits were beckoning him. In his imagination he shook his head to clear the wild ideas forming. Before he lost control and sucked a nipple into his mouth, she stood up.

Mrs Watson couldn't help being suggestive. Her body was on fire, and her mind was swamped with sexual excitement. She hadn't been like this, so out of control, before her master had trained her.

That evening she almost crashed on the drive home. Her mind was on other things, rather than driving. The car was left slewed across the drive at an odd angle. She just hoped he was in, and ready for her.

He had a big grin on his face when she ran in.

'Master! I need you, please fuck your humble sex slave,' she demanded.

'Best get your keys out the door first,' he told her.

Quickly pulling the keys from the door, and slamming it shut, she ran back to him, while shedding clothes. He stood back from her with a hand signal meaning she couldn't touch him.

'Everything off, slave,' he said.

He watched his teacher eagerly stripping, until she was naked. She was panting for sex. He was sure she was staring at the bulge in his jeans, and dribbling. Damn! He'd created a monster sex machine.

'On your knees, slave,' he ordered.

His teacher quickly complied, with thoughts of getting this over with, so she could have him where she really wanted him. She tugged at his jeans, and pulled out his cock. It was a good sign that he wasn't fully erect. Once stiff, she could suck his cock into her cunt and ride him hard.

After sucking his hardening cock down her throat, he pushed her away.

'Enough, slave!' he declared. 'I'm hungry and want dinner,' he demanded.

She loudly whimpered and lent forward to suck on his cock.

'No! Wait until later, dirty slut,' he cautioned her.

Looking crestfallen she slumped into the kitchen to prepare something quick. Unsurprisingly a microwave dinner was presented a few minutes later. She was a good cook, and these boxes were meant to be kept for emergencies. He didn't tell her off, as he knew why she was so desperate.

She couldn't eat or even sit still. She was vibrating with sexual energy.

'Come on then. To the bedroom,' he told her. 'Wait! Down on all fours,' he demanded.

Once on the floor he attached a leash to her collar. He pulled on the leash to start her crawling to the bedroom. The whole day had been one long humiliation and terribly frustrating. At the moment she didn't care what he did to her, just so long as he fucked her. She undressed him, almost ripping his shirt off his body. She didn't take a moment to admire his young athletic body, she just wanted his cock. He lay back on the bed, and summoned her with the crook of his little finger. She was fully aware of this belittlement, but didn't care.

With her knees either side of his hips, she lowered herself upon his thick rod. Slowly pushing down gave a wonderful full feeling. The slowness meant she could feel all of it pushing at the walls of her vagina.

'Go on teacher, fuck your cunt. You're desperate for cock teacher, so do it, fuck yourself on a student cock,' Danny urged her.

She knew what he wanted, so began to talk dirty back at him. 'Yes! Oh! Yes!' she seethed. 'Your slutty teacher wants her cunt full of student cock,' she yelled.

They both soon had a serious orgasm. They lay flat on the bed sweating, and with heaving chests.

'Oh god, that was good,' he laughed.

His teacher wriggled down the bed to her favourite place, between his legs. She licked his flaccid, sticky cock, making a big show of it. She wanted her master to know she adored his cock. Once clean, she sucked his wonderful penis into her mouth to suckle on it. She would spend the night at her master's feet, sucking on his comforter.

Next day she wondered what was different about her desk. It suddenly dawned on her that half the vanity board had been removed. So this is why she had been allowed to wear panties to school. Before her first class arrived she dug out the instructions her master had written. It was easy to guess what she had to do.

'Settle down! I know it's nearly the end of the school year, and you will be leaving school for the big outside world, but you are still mine till the end of term. Behave yourselves, study, and pass the exams, that's all I want from you. In return, I am at your disposal, to help you do it. So, whatever you need, I am here to satisfy that need,' she told them.

Mrs Watson knew some of them were pretending to study, but it was too late for them. As long as they didn't disturb the ones trying hard to revise, she didn't mind what they did.

She curled a leg around the chair leg. She often did this, so it must look natural enough. She then wrapped the other leg around a chair leg, which wouldn't look too much amiss.

One of the studious ones asked a question. She sat up, and leaned back in the chair. As though dredging her memory, she half closed her eyes and manoeuvred her bottom on the chair. When she slid forward, the bottom of the dress stayed where it was, baring her legs. The student asking the question no longer looked at her face, while she answered him. He was staring under the desk.

Mrs Watson ignored his stare, as she recalled more information for the rest of the class. Whenever one of the guys looked up, they continued to stare. Her legs were spread, and the dress was up under her. If she looked down at herself the dress covered her lap, but of course she dare not look.

Some of her class smirked, others kept a deadpan expression, while a few gave her a scathing glance then carried on working. The guys could see the white panty triangle pursing her sex. Knowing what they could see was embarrassing. That it was her young master who organised this show, brought on a feeling of humiliation.

She could feel her sex opening up, in response to the humiliation. It couldn't be helped, it was natural for her, and the weakness had been enhanced during training. It was useless fighting it. Her lips were engorged and juicing. They always grew prominent when excited. The guys on the front row would be able to see her sex pushing at the thin white panty crotch. Even a couple of rows back they might be able to see a wet stain at her crotch.

She was tempted to sit back, raise her sex in the air, and howl like a wild animal. It had already got around that there was something wrong with their teacher. Her wardrobe malfunctions were too often to be a coincidence. Most of the students just took it to be an adult thing, and just another eccentricity to be ignored.

Some were obviously trying it on with her, whenever they could. Their advances were inept, though at times she was almost vulnerable enough to give in. When losing a wrap-around skirt in class, to stand before everyone wearing just a thong, she felt terribly humiliated.

Back then, after everyone left, Jimmy lingered and told her not to worry.

'I understand, you haven't had a husband to look after you for a long time. It must be frustrating for you,' he said.

The sincerity in his voice caught her unawares, and of course she couldn't tell him she had a young master to serve. He wasn't the brightest in her class, but might be the strongest, and certainly the most pleasant.

'Well, yes, I guess so,' she falsely admitted.

He was already too close, and leant further in to kiss her. As their lips met she realised how sexed up she was from the humiliation of losing the skirt. It only became obvious that she was vulnerable, when she let him kiss her. Not pushing him away, gave him a green light to continue. In any case, he was too big to fight off.

The boy was going to make his teacher happy, and rid her of her frustrations, or so he hoped.

A big hand to the back of her head, held her lips against his. Another big strong hand gripped a breast. The tight grip wasn't pleasant at all. He let the breast go, and pushed his hand between her legs. Had she lifted her bottom off the seat to let him get to her sex? She hoped he'd just pushed his hand there, without her help. His fumbling around wasn't going to help her out, in any way at all. Her master knew how to satisfy her, and it was him she needed.

It wasn't her moral sensibility that motivated her to stop him, it was a realisation that her master hadn't approved of his fumbling. She would have to put a stop to this, or be punished by her master. It occurred to her that she would let the boy fumble around, and do anything he wanted, if her master had ordered it.

She pulled away from his exploring tongue, and warned him, 'You mustn't do this to a teacher, Jimmy, it's wrong. I have a responsibility toward you, and mustn't respond to you.'

'How can it be wrong to need and give comfort?' he pointed out.

'What you are doing isn't just comforting, its more than that. I can't let you do this, it's against the school rules,' she weakly spoke.

'School rules? You've already kissed me back, and you are responding to my touch. You need something, and I want to give it to you,' he earnestly spoke.

'After school we can talk about it, just talk, Jimmy,' she said.

'After school? When no one is around. Alright,' he quietly spoke.

'Good. Now, please, stop that. What you're doing down there, please. Take your fingers out of my, err, vagina, Jimmy,' she politely asked.

She only just refrained from using the ugly word cunt. Her master had taught her to automatically refer to down there as his cunt. It belonged to him now, as did the rest of her mind and body, with even her very soul belonging to him. He decided how she was to be used. As a slave she'd lost her freedom, and had no say in anything at all.

'Please, Jimmy, all the way out. No, it's no good playing with my clitoris. Please, stop playing with your teacher's clitoris, Jimmy. it will do you no good. I'm not going to get excited and carried away enough to let you do things to me. It's alright, I can pull my panties back into place. That's better,' she calmly stated.

'Did you enjoy that?' he asked, sounding hopeful.

'It is nice of you to ask, Jimmy, but you can't go around feeling up your teachers. Even if I enjoyed it, I can't let you do things to me. It's a rule to protect both of us. You need to find a girlfriend around your own age. Besides, I have someone to look after me, in that way, and other ways too,' she lectured.

'Why do you show your body off, and get excited in class, then?' he asked.

'Is that what everyone is saying?' she asked.

'Yes, they say you're frustrated, or an exhibitionist,' he said, and shrugged, indicating he wasn't sure which she was.

'It's a dare. That's all I can tell you, so please respect my confidence in you, Jimmy,' she said.

'I will, I won't tell anyone what we did,' he smiled and left the classroom.

'Oh! Shit! How long will his promise last,' she said, to the empty classroom.

Her only hope is if no one believed him.

Several more exhibitionist shows were staged for the students, and fortunately the shock value was wearing off. Even so, Mrs Watson expected any moment to be hauled in front of the principal to be shamed and fired. The exhibitionism fired her up just as much, so every time, she rushed home to her master needing to be fucked.

Several times Jimmy grabbed her when she wasn't expecting it, and fumbled around before she could untangle herself from him. As usual she wasn't wearing underwear, but he didn't seem to notice. It was fortunate that she was almost always sexually excited, as he just delved in without bothering with foreplay.

She explained why he didn't give her an orgasm, and what he should do with a girlfriend. She told him to cut his fingernails, and not to be so rough with her nipples. Giving him a list of guys that dressed well, helped him improve his style. She was thinking of his future girlfriend when giving him advice.

She would have to do something about him, as the last time he captured her alone, he almost made her orgasm. His technique had improved so much, it took her awhile to take control of both herself, and him. Even when she had him at arm's length, she was almost excited enough to give in. Not wearing panties or a proper bra, didn't help, as he could just help himself to her naughty bits. He was learning how to treat them so well, he aroused her to almost breaking point.

It had something to do with her reputation, when a few students asked her for advice about boys. A sweet nervous girl asked for advice, and it struck her that this was a solution to a problem. Prompting Jimmy about the girl's likes and dislikes, helped him out. Telling her what to expect from him, prepared her. She introduced the girl to Jimmy, with some advice to both of them about taking it slowly. They hit it off, and in class Mrs Watson was pleased to see them smiling at each other, and occasionally holding hands.

It was just as well Jimmy left her alone from then on, as he had very nearly conquered her. He'd learnt too much about what turned her on. She dare not think about what would happen if he'd given her an orgasm. It was bad enough that he had been exploring her body for the past three weeks, but a full orgasm might have conquered her. After all, she'd lost her morals and was trained to obey.

***

'I hear you have a reputation in school for match making,' Danny stated.

'Yes, master, your slave hopes her master approves,' she humbly said.

'Maybe. Why did you start it?' he asked.

Mrs Watson explained what happened with Jimmy, and that she had diverted his attentions to one of the girls in her class. Others heard about this and asked for her help.

'You let Jimmy finger fuck you?' her master quietly spoke.

Sensing the danger she wondered if it could be denied. She'd been stupid not to tell her master what was going on in school at the time. Now it slipped out of her mouth without thinking, and telling the truth wasn't going to save her either.

'Sorry, master. Your humble slave should have told her master,' she said.

'You must not make decisions, I told you that. You're not fit to decide anything for yourself. Your master will make all decisions for you, slave. You agreed to that, when you became my slave. I might have given you to him, to keep him quiet,' he sternly spoke.

The stern tone of voice reminded her it was true. As a slave he could order her to do anything. Her master could sell her to a stranger or just give her to someone for the night. She knew that, but put it out of her mind, not wanting to dwell upon it. Working hard to please him, and keep his interest, had worked. So far he'd kept her for himself.

'No more exhibitionist shows. You need to be kept under control, slave. Bend over, slave,' he heavily stated.

She maybe his teacher, but at home she was his slave, and must obey him. It didn't need explaining, as by now she knew what to do. The dress she'd worn to school was pulled off, and the little bra, unhooked. Completely naked, she bent over a chair, and spread her legs.