Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't permitted to look up, so the instrument of punishment would be a surprise.

'Owww! One, master,' she screeched.

The cat of nine tails was the worst instrument of torture.

'Oww! Two, master,' she wailed.

He was an expert at inflicting the stinging pain.

'Oww! Three, master,' she huffed through gritted teeth.

The pain was spreading over her bottom, between her legs, and over her thighs.

'Oww! Four, master,' she cried.

It was difficult to control her reaction to the stinging pain, but she had to get a grip.

'Oww! Five, master,' she tearfully said.

The pain was becoming numb after all of her nether regions had been swiped.

'Oww! Six, master,' she tearfully said.

Counting to twelve was more than she could stand. The tears flowed at around eight, and continued unabated. Master had decided she had transgressed worse than ever before. Why had she been so stupid?

'Slave enjoyed the attentions of a young guy. Someone other than her master,' he said. 'Maybe it's time slave was sold on,' he stated.

'No! Master, please master, your slave only wants her master. Slave is deeply in love with her master, and will obey her master in all things, forever and ever,' she cried out.

'Your master will consider this. In the meantime slave is to start packing her belongings. Do you really want to question your master? Just do it, and be ready by the weekend,' he stated

For the rest of the week her master was cold toward her. This was far worse than the cat of nine tails. She tired her very best to serve her master, anticipating his needs, and obeying instructions to the letter.

There was very little she was allowed to pack. All her belongings would now fit onto the back seat, and trunk of his car. All week she had been on her best behaviour, obeying her master to the ultimate degree. She wanted to apologise for being so stupid with that boy, but dare not remind her master of her transgression.

Was she going to be sold on to another master? Was that the reason she was packing up her belongings? Her school clothes were packed, so maybe not. No ornaments, or personal items had been allowed, not even photos, so maybe she was being sold.

She was an experienced teacher, yet she hadn't been able to resist his training methods. He'd brought out her submissive nature, and moulded her into an obedient slave. Before she realised what was happening, she'd become a young man's submissive slave, ready to obey his every command.

How could she have anticipated all those weeks ago, being enslaved, then sold on to a stranger. That it was a young student who trapped her, was even more shocking.

The car was loaded with her belongings, and every moment of the journey was an agony of anticipation. Strange ideas clamoured for her attention and were replaced by other fantasies. Very soon a stranger would own her. How much was she worth?

As a new master had paid for her, he would treat her more like an object than she had been used to.

Thankfully she hadn't experienced the indignity of being sold in an auction. Teaching wouldn't be possible any more, as a new master would expect complete submission, and devotion.

She would be learning to sexually please a new master. From now on she was an owned object, bought and paid for as a man's pleasure toy. The familiar tingle of sexual arousal lay under the fear.

He walked ahead of her, expecting she would obediently follow him. They climbed stairs, but she hardly saw anything of the building, as her mind was in a whirl of fear. They stepped into a small room, decorated with mirrors, two walk in closets, and a small bed.

'This will be your room. In a moment you can bring your things up,' he offhandedly said.

'Yes, master,' she said, in a small voice.

There was not an iota of defiance. She accepted her role of slave, and would accept being handed to a new master. He took her hand and led her though a connecting door.

'This is my room, do you like the bed, slave,' he asked.

There was a liveliness to his voice, that she reacted to more than the words. This was his bedroom, and his bed, not a new master's bed. She sank to her knees before him, almost kneeling on his feet. She wrapped her arms around his legs, and pressed her cheek against his cock. She felt it harden, and was pleased.

'Master!' she exclaimed.

She looked up at him with tears of adoration in her eyes.

'What's the matter, slave?' he asked.

There was a chuckle in his voice, indicating he knew how she felt, and why.

'I thought you were selling me, Master,' she sobbed.

'Slave has been very obedient, and attentive this past week, so no, you're not to be sold, this time,' he said, with a warning in his voice.

'Thank you, Master,' she submissively replied.

'Bring in your things, and put them away,' he told her.

She jumped to her feet, and ran down stairs. This time she took a moment to examine where they were. A driveway led to a main house. Perhaps where his parents lived? This was a stable block, converted to an apartment. It smelt of new paint and glue. This was a big step-up from her apartment.

He took her chin in his hand, and told her, 'Try on the new clothes, and wear what I like. Join me in the lounge when ready,' he smiled, and strode off.

She nosed into the bathroom, and gasped at all the chrome and floor to ceiling tiles. There would be a lot to explore in there, as it was almost as large as her apartment. One of the walk in wardrobes held his clothes. The other held hers, and some new ones. She pulled a hanger from the rail, to hold it up to her body. There were plenty of mirrors.

Walking into a large lounge, she felt as though she were sinking into the carpet. She had to slow down in the high heels, or fall over. Intently looking at him, she was gratified to see his eyes light up. He dropped the essay he had been reviewing to concentrate upon her curves.

'Worth waiting for,' he smiled.

Sheer black stockings were held up by thin black straps, gripping her white thighs. A black corset held up her breasts in half cups, presenting them like a waitress offering sweets. She didn't mind if her master thought of her nipples as sweets, for she would be pleased for him to suck on them. The smallest pair of white panties cupped her sex. They wouldn't do the job for long, as she was already swelling to overflow the little purse. The white metal slave collar was shown to its best light, with her hair pulled up from her neck.

She stood for a moment, vibrating with sexual energy.

'Should I have dinner first, or simply eat my slave,' he mused.

Her eyes flashed with a message, daring him to take her, wanting him to take her.

'Remove the shoes,' he ordered. 'Crawl over here, slave,' he said.

Once between his legs, she nuzzled his cock through his trousers. He was hard, and ready for her. Looking up at him the message on her face was clear. He nodded, allowing her to unzip his trousers. She carefully pulled out his cock. From sitting on the floor, she gazed up the length of his cock, and was impressed.

She wanted all of it inside her, working her vagina hard. He roughly pushed her back, and for a moment she thought she had done something wrong. He got behind her, and pulled the thong away so roughly a strap snapped. She pushed her ass up at him, offering herself to her master.

Without saying anything, or playing around, he thrust into her. His hands gripped her hips, and then he slapped a cheek. He thrust into her, and began to thump his hips against her bottom, hitting her hard, roughly taking her like an animal. He began to grunt like an animal. She realised it was her throat emitting a guttural sound to match his.

'Fuck your bitch teacher! Fuck your slave teacher! Punish her your teacher's cunt! Fuck your sex slave hard!' she shouted.

The rest of her exhortations were garbled, as she began a long drawn out orgasm.

Once they had recovered, and had a cuddle, she dutifully licked him clean. She sucked him into her mouth, without permission, and he playfully slapped her ass.

'You are a very naughty teacher. You will cook your master dinner, then complete the ironing. Settle in, as from now on, you are to be a slave here,' he said.

Seeing a questioning look on her face, he added, 'Your apartment lease has been terminated, and your belongings have been sold. The money will go to the class charity fund,' he said.

'Thank you, master. Thank you for making me your slave, and keeping me forever,' she said, with tears in her eyes.

Neither of them considered their age difference anymore, though he was aware that he would become bored with her someday. He'd read about slave auctions, or she could be sold in the BDSM club. That awkwardness would have to be faced one day, but not now.

He gripped her shoulder and pulled her down on the carpet, to kiss her.

'Slave, you are wonderful. When last did I kiss you all over? Well, it's been too long. We need food, then, I'll eat you, naughty teacher,' he promised.

Mrs Watson giggled like a schoolgirl, and danced from the room. The new kitchen took awhile to get used to, but she was a good cook, and soon had a meal ready. After all, she had a wonderful incentive to please her master.