All Comments on 'Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 11'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really hope Angela get her comeuppance. It would be so amusing to see her right in the same boat as the teacher. Plus the addition of an additional slavegirl might shake up the teacher's relationship with her master

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Another slave

Good idea for Angela. First she will have to be more nasty with the teacher, then revenge will make it sweeter!

jleetechiejleetechieover 11 years ago
Angela

What a diabolical wench is this Angela. But every good story needs one to contrast with the "good girl." Anonymous is thinking ahead to the end game and a satisfactory conclusion, I imagine. I also thought about that, with perhaps Hollie becoming the mistress over Angela, but that seems totally out of sync with their personalities. And I do not think Roger can handle two slaves. Well, this ride is fun, so keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I hope the next chapter will be as kinky as this one. The twist of being revelead in public is very good. I prefer skirt, and stockings more, but the prince and the slave was a good idea too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good work

This is turning out to be very intresting, there will have to be a stop at the tattoo parlor soon,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Angela

Angela should get the same mods as the teacher, they can then punished the same way. Like the idea from other comments about tattoo's, could even force the teacher to get a chastity belt fitted.

Keep this up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Angela

If you can't beat them join them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Angie Baby

All about Angela in these posts, it seems. Not sure where I would go, not that is matters, I suppose. Turning the tables is tried and true, but expected. Actually, we have no idea where Angela will go with this, do we? I mean, she could get run over by a bus that very night, as far as we know! I am all for another tat or piercing, if it serves to further humiliate and enslave, but I also want to see Hollie continue to fight, or the fun is gone. Wait, did I call this fun?

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 11 years ago
Thank You

That is all I want to say. The author is really treating us to a fine story and being very accommodating by posting on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hollie

This is 1 hell of a good storie. Hollie should always need to be reminded that she is a slave. Think the humiliation should go further slag tag on her back.

Amywow019Amywow019over 11 years ago
more!!!

Please give us more, this is one the best series literotica has to offer

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 12

12 is on its way in the next few days. This will be the calm before the storm - hurricane Angela is about to hit. Thanks for all the encouragement it keeps me writing, especially the emails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
slave responds

Master, your story is taking me to vistas and pleasures beyond my greatest fantasies. i can barely make it through my classes each day, without thinking and reacting to your latest chapter. my pussy is out of control far too often, but then you know that already.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES