Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, sir, you don't know what you're doing. Stop it, please," she whimpered.

"You're a harem slave-girl, so behave your self, or I'll whip you," he whispered in her ear.

Hollie couldn't help whimpering from arousal. Her whole body trembled from the audacity of such an idea. An image of her on hands and knees, being thrashed before everyone was overpowering. She imagined students chanting her name, while she was forced to count the strokes, as this young guy thrashed her.

The feeling of being discovered, that she was a teacher being molested among all these students, was sexing her up. She was reacting like a dirty slut! She pinned his leg between her thighs. He kissed her neck, while pulling the chain, and she rubbed herself against his leg.

After a day of being teased and let down so often, she was terribly vulnerable. She shrank into the role of innocent slave girl, dependent upon her betters to decide her fate. If this young guy was going to master her, then she must submit to him, as she was just a slave-girl. Or was it the slutty state of lust that was overpowering her?

"I've got my car outside, Cindy," he breathed into her ear.

She knew what he meant and what would happen to her if she gave in. Her body was on fire, stoked from being pushed to the edge so many times; so ready to explode. For him it would be a one night stand with a slut from town. For her it would be a quick release from the burning desire.

Would she offer herself as a slave, to someone who didn't know what to do with her? After he took her she would have no option. The thought that he might send her packing after he had fucked her, was an intriguing idea. The normally despicable thought gave her hope of escape from bondage.

She took a deep breath, shocked at the idea she was willing to fuck a stranger to gain her freedom.

The music stopped and everyone parted to applaud. In that instant she darted between the dancers, running like a naughty little school girl, heading back to her master. She was breathing heavily from a close encounter, wondering if she would have submitted to a stranger. It had nearly happened before, with that girl, though maybe it was all in her imagination.

"No need to run around for your master, slave girl," Roger smiled.

They broke off the conversation as she handed over the drinks. They stared at her heaving chest assuming it was from running. It was from the excitement of escaping from the clutches of a stranger, as well as from arousal.

They studied the wet blouse, and the engorged dark red nipples, showing through the bikini top. They were intrigued by the large rings piercing the plump, sore looking nipples. They assumed it was from the cold cans. They followed the chains up to the collar, figuring out how they worked, not realising they were connected lower down.

Their brains became connected again, to realise they were staring at a friend's girlfriend's tits. They looked away and made excuses, leaving Roger to his quiet girlfriend. They went roving, eyeing up the girls.

Hollie hardly noticed their stares, after having nearly been kidnapped by a stranger. She was too acutely aware of how vulnerable she was, to be bothered by his two friends. She dare not draw attention to herself ever again, and drew closer to her master.

"Swivel, both of you," Angela said, when Andrew and Jack asked her for a dance.

They laughed and moved on, expecting nothing else from the beautiful, stuck up bitch.

Angela discreetly watched, from just outside the doorway. The interaction between the harem girl and Roger, who was holding the woman's leash, was enough to confirm her suspicions. Shared looks and gentle touches revealed what they meant to each other. Angela was furious!

***

On the dance floor the harem girl had been revealingly lit up. Angela recognised the slave chains and collar, not believing it at first. The name tag was new, but the more she studied the so-called harem girl, the more she was convinced it was Hollie, a teacher from school. Angela watched over her dance partner's shoulder, as a guy grabbed the woman for a dance.

She wondered what a teacher was playing at, dressed in such a vulgar get-up, and dancing with a student. What the hell was she doing here in the first place? He didn't look the type to keep a submissive on a leash. When the woman started playing up to him, her jaw fell open.

Damn! If only she had brought a camera! The dance finished and Angela was going to confront her. Before she could, the woman fled from the dance floor, pushing passed in a panic. Curious as to what was going on, she decided to follow.

***

"Fucking bitch!" Angela spat. She glared across the room, plotting the woman's downfall. A damn teacher was making up to the guy she had in mind as a boyfriend. At school Roger spoke to her and even flirted a little, though it became obvious he wasn't interested. Angela had tried harder, wondering why he was so immune to her advances. No wonder. He had a damn teacher as his slave!

As soon as she saw the collar round the woman's neck, last week in school, she knew what it meant. The teacher was a submissive, and had a master! She couldn't resist playing with the woman, and found her easily turned on and malleable. At the time Hollie had admitted to having the collar and chains bought by a boyfriend, which meant her master. Roger was rich enough to afford such an expensive collar, and so now Angela knew everything. It seemed impossible, but the evidence was right before her.

If the woman was unmasked, their stupid little game would be ruined. At the very least, she would have to move to another school. His parents would certainly put a stop to such an unseemly relationship. Right now, this evening, she had to fix her. Angela needed to do something quickly to satisfy her temper.

Hollie looked toward the door, feeling someone's stare. There was no-one there, though a few guys in the room quickly turned away. She giggled. Of course someone was staring at her, for she was a stunning looking, scantily clad slave girl. Her master had told her so.

With his arm tight around her she felt safe, and comforted by his presence. Friends came up to talk to him, and ogled her body. Some of them were in her class, which gave her a thrill, as they never guessed who she was. A girlfriend on one guys arm kept tugging at him. She was obviously jealous and gave Hollie a sour look. The veil was better than dark sun glasses, for she could observe without being observed.

Her confidence returned as the evening wore on. She was among students, showing off her body in a lewd outfit, and loved it. She could never have done this at their age, and some of the girls let her know she shouldn't be either. The thinly veiled, snide remarks were gauche and amusing.

As a mature woman her body had filled out in a desirable way that the young guys found intriguing. She was attractive anyway, but the outfit was seductive, or just damn sexy. They thought she was eighteen, and the way she flaunted her body, they thought she was available. The only thing stopping them trying it on was Roger's presence.

"Master, your harem slave girl, needs to visit the restroom," Hollie quietly said. Asking permission wasn't humbling it was an automatic request.

"Go my lovely, slave girl Cindy, and hurry back to you master," he said, with a broad smile.

It gave her a warm feeling having her master pleased with her. Thankfully the restrooms were in the opposite direction to the entertainment rooms. She walked along a corridor to find the inevitable queue. She wondered why they weren't using both doors, unless it was a single queue for both.

"Wow! That costume is a winner! What a sexy costume," a girl loudly announced, with bubbly enthusiasm. "Here take my place, you look as though you need to go," she said, and pushed Hollie through the other door.

Two Hispanic girls were leaning over the sinks, touching up their makeup. For neither of them would it do much good. Hollie thought they could do with a mask like hers. The helpful girl stood with her back to the door, with arms folded.

The big girl looked at her in the mirror. "Go ahead, don't stand there and pee yourself," she said.

The other two laughed, as though she had cracked a joke. Hollie looked at her, unable to keep a look of disdain from her face. In the stall the feeble lock was broken. Evidently so, when the big girl pushed the door wide open.

"Hey! Do you mind! Shut the door, please," Hollie said, with a mean look on her face.

"Just wondering how you're going to pee in that costume. Looks expensive don't get it wet," she jeered.

"I would like some privacy, if you don't mind," Hollie piously said.

"Sounds a right stuck up bitch, Maria," the other girl said.

Hollie couldn't hold on any longer and let go. It was partly a sign of defiance, and partly from need.

"Well done! Did you see that, Pia? The rich bitch pee's the same as us," Maria stated, with mock sincerity.

Before Hollie could pull the pantaloons up they grabbed an arm each, and pulled her out of the small cubicle.

"Hey! Let me go. I'll scream!" Hollie shouted.

"Everyone knows I've booked this as my office. So don't bother, screams are expected," Maria explained.

"What, what do you want? I've no money," Hollie quietly said.

"We can see that," Maria pointed out, and the two friends laughed.

Hollie looked toward the door, only then noticing the girl leaning on it. She tried to shake the two off, but they were too strong. Once more she regretted her small size, as a feeling of helplessness overcame her. It was a different sort of vulnerability this time, not sexual at all. Being pressed up against a cold sink, was a reminder her bottom was still exposed. Then it occurred to her, they might want to molest her.

"Let me go, I'm a t, I'm, I'm not a student, you will be in trouble," she stammered, and lamely protested, trying hard to shake them off. The grip tightened around her arms.

"Let's take a look at who you are then, besides being just some dirty slut from town," Maria scorned.

"No! Please," Hollie complained, and resumed squirming violently. Being exposed would be horrendous. She would do anything to prevent it.

She recognised the girl! She was a well known bully. Hell! If she and her gang found out she was a teacher, they would use that knowledge to the full. She would be under this girls thumb, or some place worse. Shit! They would make use of her like a real slave, not like playing around with Roger.

"Look at the state of those panties," Maria said to her friend. They were hanging loose around her knees, showing off the wet crotch. "You really are a wet slut! Hold her still Pia, the damn mask is stuck," Maria said. "How do you unlock this thing?" she asked.

"I don't know, my, err, someone else locked it," Hollie was relieved to say. She remembered her master locking it and pocketing the key.

"Take the bikini off, Pia," Maria ordered.

Hollie felt the bikini bottoms pulled from the slit running up the side of the pantaloons. It was small comfort to feel the girl pull up the thin baggy pants, to cover her ass. Why was it everyone wanted to dress her? Did she look like a little cute dress-up doll? Her name Cindy was appropriate enough.

Pia deftly unclipped the front of the bikini top and pulled that off too. Hollie felt it slide across the piercing rings, rubbing the sensitive orbs of hard nipples. Again the girl pulled her top into place, though it was a waste of time, for the damn thing was transparent.

"Wow! You are into this chain thing!" Maria exclaimed. "Look at this Pia," Maria directed, while pulling on the rings in her victims lips.

"Well, enough fun. We trade you, bikini for the mask," Maria stated.

Hollie was about to correct her, by telling her it was a veil. The subtlety would be lost on the big lump of a girl. She wanted to shout at her that she was a teacher and they would be in big trouble for this. Of course, it was she who would be in trouble if anyone found out.

"I can't get it off, please, let me have my bikini back," Hollie pathetically whined. The strident tones of authority had been flushed away. She had lost her clothing and dignity.

"Are you prepared to go out there without this?" Maria asked, while dangling the bikini in her face. The garment seemed flimsy and pathetic, when screwed up in the big fleshy fist.

"I really can't get the veil off! Please give me back the bikini," Hollie pleaded, while staring at her only protection from nakedness.

"You've got some balls girl. I'll give you that," Maria unpleasantly smiled.

Like most people Maria expected a person to cover their body from strangers, if caught naked. The logical thing to do would be to cover their face, as that's what we are recognised by. Logic often fails when a person is scared, as nature knows how inadequate it is in real life.

In horror Hollie watched the bikini being flushed down the toilet. She sobbed. She was only able to stand because Pia supported her. What the hell were these nasty girls going to do to her next?

"Admire your courage girl! Well, off you go then. Unless you would rather stay and lick three pussies?" Maria laughed.

She shook her head from side to side unable to accept what had happened. The three girls pushed her from the restroom and marched her down the corridor. Everyone in the queue looked away, minding their own business, not daring to interfere with the school bully.

Pushed through a door onto the dance floor, Hollie stumbled and fell.

Maria walked off with her minions.

"We were supposed to remove the mask," Pia pointed out.

"Too bad it didn't work out that way. Life is full of unexpected shit. Angela already paid me, and there are no refunds," Maria explained. "Let's go buy some dope and have some fun," Maria laughed.

The dance floor lights flooded the translucent outfit, clearly lighting everything up. Every piercing ring could be clearly seen, with the chain connecting them. All could now see her naked body, from the big hoop earrings, down to her pierced lips. Being shaved left her feeling not just exposed, but blatantly flashing her sex.

Pulling her legs together, she scrambled up off the floor. She might as well have lain back with legs spread, as a clearer invitation.

"Are you catching flies?" Michael asked, in his usual pompous way.

She clamped her mouth shut then opened it to utter one word. "Fuck!" Angela bitterly said, with great feeling.

"You'll have to join a long queue, she's a real beauty," Michael stated, while taking a good look at the naked harem girl, as everyone else was.

Angela couldn't believe it. The woman was practically naked, being ridiculed by everyone, which could have been perfect. With the veil removed as arranged, they would have all seen she was a teacher. That stupid lump of a girl had ruined her plan. Humiliating the damn teacher didn't matter, Angela wanted her identified, to ruin her reputation and split them apart.

"If you want a job done properly, you've got to do it yourself," Angela intoned.

Hollie was mortified. Everyone was silent at first. As she scrabbled to stand up, and made her way through the crowd, they began to recover. They called her all sorts of vile names. They offered to buy her for a quick one. Though, the girls were the worst, calling her a slut and a whore. Some were sympathetic, a mere handful.

In shocked bewilderment Hollie made it back to her master. He took one look and wrapped his jacket around her perfect naked body. It wasn't so obvious once off the dance floor. Word spread quickly, with whispers growing louder. Roger cared nothing for anyone except his slave.

He whisked her away, driving home, back to the safety of their private world. He made her a strong coffee and stroked her hair. She was curled up on his lap, no longer crying.

"You alight now?" Roger asked. "They don't know who you are. They think you're a hooker from town," he added.

Hollie wanted to laugh. How terrible was it when she preferred to be mistaken for a hooker, rather than a respectable teacher.

"Don't make me go out master, please. Keep me here, keep me safe. I need to be controlled and mastered, please," Hollie implored him. There were no second thoughts. She was desperate for his protection.

"I'll keep you here as my slave girl for ever," he sincerely stated.

"Do you promise, master," she asked, with big doleful eyes.

"I promise to keep you as my slave for ever," he said, and tenderly kissed her lips. He cupped her face in both hands as though shielding her from the world. There was just her sad disembodied face in the dark.

She looked up at him, seeing just her master's face close to hers, with nothing else in her blinkered vision.

"Your contract is ended at school, so you don't have to go back there to face them. The apartment lease has been terminated and your things are in storage. There is nowhere to go, so you can stay here with your master. I'll look after you Cindy," he softly spoke.

It took awhile for it to sink in. He had changed her life, the one here that they secretly shared. He had gradually taken control of her here, and in school. Now everything else in her life had been organised by him, so there was nowhere to escape to. He had her firmly trapped as a slave girl. A warning phrase her mother had used came to mind -- be careful what you wish for.

Where would she go when his parents returned, if he really had got rid of her apartment? Why was her contract terminated?

"What happens when your parents return, next week?" she cautiously asked.

"They won't be returning. Didn't I tell you? My father has taken the position, running a bank in London. They spend their free time exploring Europe. They won't be back this year, maybe not next year either," he told her.

She had pleaded with him to keep her safe, now he was going to just keep her. She was now just a pretty object he owned, something for the boy to play with. She had been worried about her state of mind after two full weeks with him. What in hell would she be like in a year's time?

All the fight in her had been knocked out earlier this evening. She couldn't think straight. She nestled into his arms, feeling warm and snug in his embrace. It would all work out in the end.

"Don't fall sleep here. I'll carry you to bed," her master said.

She smiled pleasantly, thinking there were distinct advantages to being a slave girl.

12