All Comments on 'Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 14'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

I just logged on hoping for an update and you delivered!

Aside from a few typos, the story is progressing nicely, with just enough action and excitement. I hope you write for many years to come.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Typos

It was a long chapter so quite an effort to edit it. When reading it on Litorotica I saw them, so will update the chapter as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for writing. Wondering what Hollie's fate will be. Hope it takes as long as you want to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thnx

Thanks again, Storyteller for the exciting story. Looking for continuation.p.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hollie

This is starting to wear thin now need more public humiliation,

Make her go shopping for new cloths where she will get noticed with masters marks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
2 parts? Thnx

"16 part series"? Good news: continuation promised, bad news, not more than two. When are you publishing the next chapter? p.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

Not well so writing slowed down. Another week and it will be completed. Other stories are in planning stage, so this series will be halted for awhile, after chapter 15.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more!!

do you know when you plan to post the next chapter? email me when you do at.. amywow019@ymail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
???

Still in the beginning of chpt 15, I've enjoyed this series so far, with both main characters newly exploring their dom/sub relationship. I believed Roger's 'love' for Hollie was sincere, however, I don't understand the necessity or reasoning for handing over all of the documents for 'Cindy' to Nathaniel for just a brief trip.... and all the detailed infor....I am doubting his love for her as anything more than a possession...and I don't understand Hollie's desire to remain under his influence with that knowledge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7192 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES