Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francis was an old family friend, making it all the more outrageous for this eighteen year old boy to be pushing his fingers between her legs. She clamped her thighs together, trying to give him a clear message. Unfortunately she was too late, as his hand slid up the soft black leather hitting her between the lips.

Her gasp of pain went unnoticed, as everyone's attention was on Hollie. His fingers were wriggling between her lips, protruding in what looked like leather flaps. Certainly it must have been overwhelmingly tempting for a young guy, but she was a married woman and her daughter was sitting in the same room.

He was inexpertly pushing at her lips. When he ran a fingernail over her distended clitoris, she knew it was time to put a stop to his naughty antics. She opened her thighs and looked down at him.

"Do you want a snack," she quietly asked.

Making the word 'snack', sound like a slap. She remembered his father drunkenly trying to take advantage, some time ago. She had been able to steer him to a quiet corner, where he thought he could continue to fondle her bottom, and take on more. She slapped him hard across the face, sobering him in an instant. Nothing was said and never would be, of course, as they were urbane and discreet people.

From his seat, Mark looked at the Cindy, with his eyes level with her crotch where nothing was hidden. Her swollen lips with the piercing rings held his attention. Taking in the rest of the beautiful body, he thought her smooth perfect skin was marred by the chains. He wanted to say how gorgeous she was, but held back from gushing in front of his friends.

"The chains aren't necessary are they?" Mark asked.

"Take a look at the collar, and you'll see how they work," Angela smiled.

He stood up to stand close to the slave, breathing in a heady perfume of shower freshness, and an unfamiliar musky odour. As instructed he lifted the collar to see the chains run over her nipples. He didn't need encouragement to examine them further down. He intently watched the chains gathered together between her legs, through a small ring in her pussy. The links vibrated over her fleshy parts, to pull on her lips.

It was fascinating watching her sex opening up from pulling on her collar. He imagined having control of her while in class, or out somewhere. Whenever he felt like it he could pull on her pussy lips, to work her up. She was certainly breathing heavily now.

Hollie looked around at them, to see they were staring at her sex, not looking at her face. There was little chance of them recognising her. She glanced across at Bridget, who gave her a brief flicker of a smile as encouragement.

The humiliation was enough to get her going, with the added stimulation of the chain links rubbing her clit. It was so damnably humiliating, being so helpless, while one of her students was stoking her up.

"See what happens when you touch her there," Angela encouraged.

Mark gently touched her glistening lips. It was the first time he had seen a woman's sex, and only vaguely knew how it worked. He was hard put to name all the bits, missing her swollen clitoris completely. His finger touched the hole, which seemed the centre of attention among the chains.

Hollie deeply sucked in a gasp of air. A trembling, lilting sound vibrated from her throat, on the outward puff of air.

"Did I hurt you?" Mark asked, showing great concern. It all looked so inflamed and sore down there. His finger remained on the edge of her gaping vagina.

"Push it in, she needs it. She's gasping for it," Angela chuckled.

Everyone was hushed, as though spellbound, by what he was doing to the girl, and the reaction he was receiving.

Unsure what he should do, he found his finger taking Angela's advice. A little frightened of entering her, he nevertheless found the finger easily sliding in the slick hole. The sharp cry, as though she were in pain, made him look at her for reassurance that he hadn't hurt her.

For the first time, he looked at her face, and immediately matched it with a name.

The croak from a dry mouth was his teacher's name, 'Hollie', fortunately too soft a sound to be heard by the others. She opened her eyes wide, looking at him with an expression rippling over her features from surprise, fear, and passion. He grasped onto the look of passion, while also griping tight the chains.

He felt his teacher's pussy grip his finger.

"Sorry, didn't mean to hurt you," he blurted out.

"The slut isn't hurt, she just cum," Sylvia laughed.

"She's very sensitive," Angela laughed along with her.

"Come here, Cindy, on your knees," Angela ordered.

Hollie was still trembling from the orgasm. It seemed Angela was right. She was so very damnably sensitive the slightest touch set her off, without any foreplay at all. She suspected it had something to do with those horrible vibrators working her hard last night. She hoped the sensitivity would wear off soon, as it left her so very prone to abuse.

Hollie was horrified to find she had to put her head up the girl's dress. Angela had both hands on the back of her head, rubbing her face over her pussy. "Get on with it Cindy," Angela commanded, and closed her eyes.

Mark couldn't avoid the cute bottom bent over before him. His teacher's lips were pushing between her thighs, glistening wet, as though winking and beckoning to him.

Hollie felt a strong pair of hands grab her hips, digging hard fingers into her soft flesh. She knew it had to be her student, Mark. She felt his hard cock slide up, across her lips, missing her sex. She moaned a protest into her mistress's pussy, when feeling him push at her asshole.

It was still gaping open from her masters butt plugs, but she didn't want one of her students to take her there. Shit! How many times would her downfall be rubbed in by a student like this? This time the hardness moved and pushed at her wet hole. Without much effort the engorged head invaded her body. She felt her students cock slide all the way inside, deeper and deeper, filling her up.

She had an orgasm on the first thrust. Groans of passion were muffled by her mistress's pussy lips. On the second thrust she began to build up again, until the fourth deep penetration, when an orgasm had her gripping his cock tight with orgasmic spasms. He was nervous and tense, so not likely to orgasm quickly. It meant she would be climaxing almost continuously until he was ready to dump his load into her.

Hollie was almost hysterical, induced from being in the grip of a continuous set of orgasms. The inexperienced oaf was giving her one climax after another, until they merged into one mighty cum. She shook her head, rubbing her face over Angela's pussy, poked her with her cute button nose, and poked in her tongue as deep as possible.

She was frantic from a deep passion shocking her body and psyche. A small part of her brain sat back, wondering why it had to be this young inexperienced guy, who had her in such a high state of euphoria.

Angela had only meant to shock her friends then offer the slave to Sylvia, who was bi, if not fully lesbian like Libby. Instead she was being carted away on a wild enthusiastic ride of passion that her slave was generating. She hadn't realised how passionate her slave could be. The slave girl was rubbing, sucking, kissing and working on her in frenzy.

"Can we have the slave," Vernon asked.

"Yes, go ahead, make use of her," Angela said, through gritted teeth. She was so close to an orgasm it hurt.

Mark and Angela were taking the slave girl, putting on a powerful show. Sylvia was captivated by the head working away under Angela's dress. Angela's salubrious exhibition also excited and influenced her friend. When it rode up revealing the slave working hard between Angela's thighs, Libby couldn't hold on any longer.

Taking advantage, she snuggled Sylvia into her fleshy breasts, feeding her an engorged nipple. Sylvia didn't reject her instead she pleasantly sucked and bit her nipples. She guided Sylvia down between her legs, once her friend was excited enough to comply.

Vernon had been quiet throughout, taking it all in yet holding back. After asking Angela for the slave, he turned around to see John, pull the slave's head down into his lap. Vernon couldn't wait for his friend to finish with Hooters.

John was working her head up and down his cock. He didn't care about her protests, he took what he needed. He buried his cock down her throat, oblivious to her protests. "Take it whore, all of it," he said. With his cock buried deep, he leaned forward pressing her face into his groin, and slapped her ass.

It must of her hurt through the thin leather stretched tight over her bottom, for it hurt his hand. He leaned back in the chair, letting her do all the work. She had learnt her lesson to obey him, so all he had to do was watch, and feel his cock being swallowed. He marvelled at the way her throat swelled with his cock. The feeling of her tongue playing with the underside of his cock was good. She even began to fondle his balls. Watching her head bob up and down his shaft was very satisfying.

Vernon pulled apart the seam of suits crotch, and thrust into her sex. The slave bucked with her legs, trying to push him off, but he wound an arm around her waist and held on tight. He got into a steady rhythm, rocking her back and forth, pushing her up and down John's cock.

Angela opened her eyes. They were glassy from the passion surging through her entire body. She had never considered being gay, but this experience was too much for her to shake off. It wasn't just a pleasant experience it was tumultuous.

Her eyes focused on the black shape bent almost double, with two sweaty guys working hard. Shit! They were fucking her mother!

"No!" she yelled, but they didn't hear, or thought it was passion that ripped the desperate rasping sound from her throat.

Mark began to orgasm. He sounded off with a string of gasped, blissful, 'yes', words. His legs violently shuddered, transferring the vibration to Hollie, and on to Angela. Angela looked at him, feeling the sensations on her pussy in time with his movements. She felt as though he were shooting into her. The deep orgasm she was experiencing climbed a notch.

It was a long slow set of sensations, from her limbs, colliding within her belly. Out again went the nerve numbing shocks. She was looking at Mark shooting his load into her slave, feeling as though they were spilling from slave's mouth into her. Too weak to move her head flopped to one side, making her watch the slave in black.

She watched her mother being drilled by her two friends, knowing there wasn't even a last gasp with which she could shout for them to stop. Not that anything would stop them fucking her now. Her mother had given up struggling, giving in to the inevitable.

Angela watched silently, as they forcefully drove into her mother, with strong youthful vigour. She whimpered, with a sound seeming come from a winding down of an orgasm. It was from a dire need to shout at them. How could she tell her friends not to cum in her mother?

They rocked her back and forth between them for a few strokes more, then suddenly quit. They arched their backs, thrusting their cocks deep into her mother's throat and vagina.

"No! Please don't cum in my mom," Angela yelped, only no one was listening.

Angela was almost down from her own orgasm, yet she couldn't sop licking and sucking. Hollie felt Mark pumping his cum deeply into her. His cock was so long it seemed to reach her belly, as he fired into her. Feeling his cock pressing at the neck of her womb, she imagined it spurt right up into her womb.

Libby twisted Sylvia's nipples hard, leaned her head back, and groaned. "Sorry, Sylvia, I didn't mean to hurt you," she whispered. Sylvia looked up at her with glistening eyes and a big smile on her face. It was also covered with her friend's sex juices. Libby pulled Sylvia close, lapping at her friends face, and nipped her lips with gentle bites. She kissed her eyes while hugging her tight. She slipped her fingers into Sylvia's panties to finish her new intimate friend off.

Angela watched the two guys gripping her mom's body. Bridget's mouth was held down over John's cock, while he pumped sperm into it. Vernon's legs quivered, as he too held his cock tight in her body.

Bridget had given up trying to break free soon after feeling a cock thrust into her vagina. The shock of it froze her for a moment. When she pushed with her legs, whoever it was taking her, gripped her tight, so both head and body were trapped.

The two young lads worked her hard, but it was an unwelcome intrusion. They weren't strangers raping her they were friend's sons using her body. Invited into her home by her daughter, and dressed the way she was, they couldn't be blamed. Especially as they had been told she was a bought woman.

She felt the young mans sperm spurting into her mouth first. It tasted nasty yet she had to swallow, for his cock was tightly pressed into her mouth. As an experienced slave she knew what to do. Bridget sucked hard and quickly, to avoid it settling on her tongue where it tasted bitter.

It was annoying having a young guy fuck her pussy. She was a mature and sophisticated wife of a career diplomat. Yet she was being used by a young fool with little experience. He had been staring at her crotch all evening, so must have figured out how it came apart when she was unaware it was even possible.

Without a word he had thrust into her, almost lifting her off her feet with the sheer force of entry. He had on her toes with the first lusty heave. As he manoeuvred for comfort, his not hers, she slithered down his cock. She couldn't hold herself up any longer, her toes and feet gave way. She felt herself gripping his cock tight, bearing down upon it, to give the lad a thrilling free ride.

The feeling of impaling herself upon his virile hard cock was infuriating. It was all wrong. He should be grateful, and be working hard for her pleasure. He soon took over and rammed her hard with his strong leg muscles. He pounded away at her enthusiastically. Leaving her feeling used.

All she could think about was meeting their parents at a dinner party, or official function. It would make interesting conversation, discussing their sons fucking techniques.

She could tell John's mother he had a nice tasting cock, but he was far too rough. The boy had just shoved it down her throat, without the slightest thought to her needs. He had messed up her hair too, by wrapping his fists in it. 'By the way, if you send him round to gain experience, tell him not to slap my ass again,' she imagined.

Vernon's mother could be told her son hadn't bothered with foreplay, or even asked permission, he just thrust all the way in. It had hurt, not because he was too big, it was because it was so unexpected. What points he gained for youthful vigour, he lost on technique. He just thrust at her as though trying to dig a tunnel.

When Vernon climaxed deep inside her vagina, it moved her physically. Her legs gave way, so she was held between them by their cocks. They receded rapidly, allowing her to slump to the floor. On hands and knees she crawled away to her bedroom.

The guys shuffled away murmuring their thanks to Angela. Mark dare not look at his teacher. He had cum so much into her it was running from her pussy. He wasn't too sure if that was supposed to happen or not. He had a fumbling experience with a girlfriend, but nothing like that.

The two girls hugged Angela and excitedly. "You certainly know how to throw a party, Angela. It was brilliant. The two whores were an inspiration," Sylvia said, and shared a smile with her new lover.

Angela only just managed to grimace smiles and not shout at anyone. They left of their own accord, some looking guilty and happy. Mark looked both, all rolled into one. She remembered he had fucked his teacher, so no wonder he was looking that way. She figured he would have some happy memories.

It was no consolation to her though. She had let her mother down, so very badly. She had failed with the most fundamental rule; that a mistress must look after her slave. She was in trouble, deep shit trouble. She was bound to lose her slave Cindy, when father returned.

She would have to think of something. She needed a cunning plan to cover her mistakes, and set things up ready for Roger's return. She looked around the empty room. Where were the slaves?