All Comments on 'Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 21'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for writing

Glad to see that Hollie is back with a strong and capable master who will take care of her. Thanks for writing it.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

I'm actually glad hollie is back with roger. he has definatly changed for the better. can't wait to learn what the punishment will be and if ashley can truley be trained. keep up the good work can't wait for more

rondell347rondell347about 10 years ago
slave live story?

One of the longest I've read so far, and can't wait until the next and possible offshoots.

So nice build to the story, with further from Angela humiliation/training, Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Teacher is mistaken

Great story...I thought most stories end with the main character? What ever happen to Holly (Cindy)?

rondell347rondell347over 8 years ago
Colour me ..........

I do like your "Mech to Flesh" interface stories, I suppose its the old problem solving virtues seemingly inherent in all males, hmm. probably much easier with bio-muscular 3D print designs (not my field).

Anyway a return visit would be appreciated as it must have development potential.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
if the female teachers and students never joined co-ed schools..due to our writers warning to keep their paws off.....whats the fun in co-ed schools?!;)) a body without a soul?!;))

Taliban campaign warning all female teachers and students to stay off co-ed schools!!;))the co-ed schools would be super boring then,man!! ;))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES