Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He examined the new trainee thoroughly. Once satisfied she had been set up for the machine, he stepped out of the cage, and locked the door behind him. A control panel was flipped open to make the settings live. Now all he had to do was let the machine take over.

It had taken a long time to build the machinery. A gradual accumulation of experience and parts was needed, until he had a full working training machine. The hum of idle machinery was a pleasant background noise. In the dark cellar he waited for the machine to wake the trainee.

"Who's there?" Angela shouted. The words were distorted from something in her mouth. She explored it to find some kind of gag was in place. A metal ring fitted behind her lips, forcing them into an 'o' shape. That didn't promise well at all.

Roger had tried to make her suck him off, and that's when she finally rebelled. He was back there enjoying her mother's throat, while she was here, wherever here was. Something tugged at her and she jumped.

"Damn!" she murmured.

She felt her crotch to find something there, like a chastity belt. Her hands explored it without making sense of it. Another tug, at her head this time. There were cables running from her body to the bars of the cage. She tried to stand up, otherwise she might be dragged along the floor.

"All right!" she shouted at the empty cage.

Whoever it was, was pulling her to the bars of the cage. Eventually she was held tight against them.

"Take notice of what I have to say!" Robert loudly announced.

He had her attention. She was peering into the dim cellar, looking for where the voice emanated. She spotted him, but couldn't detect anything except an outline in the shadows.

"When a buzzer sounds you will stand up, or be dragged across the floor. The cables will pull you to the correct device. Punishment for disobedience will be as severe as necessary. Rewards will be given for prompt obedience. That's all you have to know for now," Robert informed her.

Angela watched him walk away. "Hey! Stop right there you! Let me out of here!" she shouted. The words were distorted but obvious in their meaning. Even as a heavy door swung shut, she continued shouting. "Come back here. Let me out. Where am I. How long. . ." her rant tailed off after awhile.

There was no one there to answer her questions. They buzzed through her head turning constantly as her mind whirred in turmoil. "What did he say?" she finally spoke. Her tone of voice was less angry now. Sounding more frightened.

A buzzer sounded and a moment later a cable pulled her crotch closer to the cage. Peering down she watched two cables position her crotch against a pipe. She screamed! The end of the pipe turned, fastening itself to the pipe attached at her crotch.

She frantically pushed and pulled, trying to get the damn thing off. The shiny steel metal had a soft rubber lining. It was wrapped around her crotch and waist like a chastity belt. Digging her heels in, and her hands on the bars, she pushed with all her might. Nothing! She was held to the pipe by her crotch.

The fear turned to anger. She kicked the bars and hurt the foot, which fueled the anger. Nothing happened, giving her a chance to calm down. She looked around the cage for something to use as a weapon, or tool. There was nothing, and certainly nothing in reach.

Examining the pipe she noticed it split in two. A small one went upward, and a larger one downward. There was a similar device attached to the bars at head height.

"Oh! Shit!" she murmured. Feeling her mouth again, she discovered a pipe the same size as the one next to her. Wires dangling down from the gag led up to it.

The whir of an electric motor started up, interrupting the investigation. She felt a slight vibration in the tube connected to her crotch.

"No! I don't like this!" she yelled.

Water surged into her vagina. She hoped it was water. "Stop it! No! You can't do this to me!" Angela shouted.

She bit against the gag from anger at being so badly treated. It wasn't painful, it was humiliating. She felt the water being sucked out of her, then a fresh quantity being spurted in. Between the two streams she had let go a long overdue pee. There was nothing she could do but stand there being flushed out. She had never experienced a douche before, and never wanted to again.

At last it was over.

After a moment or two the familiar vibration was felt. "Damn! You! I'm clean, let me be," she complained.

"Oh! Shit! Fucking hell!" she yelped.

The water rushed into her bottom this time. She should have expected an enema after a douche. The water was sucked out then fresh water splashed into her ass. Several times she was washed out. Unavoidably she had let go there as well.

"I'm clean now, you bastard! What's next, feeding time?" she growled.

Her eyes widened in fear as her mouth was drawn to another pipe. The one she had glanced at before was whirring ominously. The cables tightened, drawing her face close to the device attached to the bars. With eyes straining downward, she watched the mechanism turn. It locked her mouth to the tube.

This time she couldn't help guessing what was to happen. Whoever it was pressing the buttons, was about to feed her.

Having been fed on liquids for the past few months this wasn't going to be a hardship. When she behaved herself, Roger gave her little treats. Something to chew on had been welcome. Having to earn them through obedience had been another humiliation.

She couldn't grit her teeth, though it was possible to grind them on the pipe in her mouth. At least this time she didn't have to push a feeding pipe down her throat to get the food. Having to feed that way was disgusting, as it meant she had practiced a deep throat technique several times a day. No wonder Roger was enjoying her mother's throat, for she was now an expert.

Angela felt the vibration of something running down the tube. The liquid feed was more tasty than when she had been trained as a pony-girl. It was better to have a full stomach, so she readily swallowed it all down. She could fight him harder with a full belly. She pushed out of her mind that it could have been anything at all being forced down her throat.

The cables connecting her to the devices slacked off, allowing her to move away. She settled down in a corner of the cage, to nestle in the rags meant to be a bed. A plan of sorts was needed. Escape was vital. Being naked it would be easy to hitch a ride. But where to? Back home and Roger?

Before she realized her eyes flickered and she was dozing fitfully.

12