Teacher Undressed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes! Fuck me hard,' she encouraged, on a long low whisper of breath.

He'd heard this demand from her before, so knew what to do. He rode her hard. The pillow under her hips was squashed flat into the soft bed covers. Her heavy gasps for breath matched his, as their thrusts harmonized. Like a machine they fucked in unison, as though joined at the hip, face to face.

He couldn't hold back, unable to wait for her, he climaxed. He was thrilled to hear a blast of sound, heralding her orgasm.

'Yes!' she hissed, phrasing the word in a long, sighing, out-rush of breath.

William held his body up over her, watching her eyelids flicker. He carefully lowered his body to her side, not wanting to squash his wonderful woman. Her face looked relaxed, with a pleasant smile lighting it. The radiance of her smile made him feel strong, and protective of her.

She was thirty-one, almost twice his age, and she was his teacher, yet he felt a deep care for her. Was this what she meant about being a responsible adult? He stroked her hair, eyebrows, nose, and explored her face with finger tips.

William spoke the phrase to bring her out of the hypnotic influence. She would remember everything this time, so it wasn't a shock, with a dislocation in her memory. It wasn't a shock for him either. All he could see was a flicker of her eyes, without the half expected hysteria and screaming.

She kissed his fingers then his palm.

'Tell me this isn't a dream,' she whispered.

'It's not a dream, we are both real, and this is real,' he said, and leaned over to kiss her lips.

She kissed him back, softly and gently, driven by love rather than passion.

'Is it safe to open my eyes?' she asked.

'It's up to you,' he said.

'I'm not hypnotised, am I?' she asked.

'No. You're you, well, I guess you always have been,' he tried to explain.

He shut up when she opened her eyes, and turned to face him. This was his teacher, not a hypnotised play thing. His teacher was in bed with him, knowing they had sex, and she was accepting it! She had a big smile of satisfaction on her face.

'You alright?' he lamely asked.

'Yes, very,' she empathically said, and kissed his mouth.

'It's no wonder I didn't fight the hypnosis. You made me feel, so, so good. Now, I feel on top of the world. You've been looking after me well, William,' she giggled.

'I'm glad you feel that way. I was worried you would be mad with me,' he said.

'Maybe I should be. I can't help it, I feel so wonderful. I don't want you to leave me,' she earnestly implored him.

She snuggled up to him, and he wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her forehead, and murmured loving words to her.

This changed everything. When arriving he expected to be thrown out of the apartment, after a thorough quizzing. Why she had asked him to hypnotise her, was a mystery. Maybe it was her subconscious wanting him, after all these weeks of brainwashing. He figured she was sure to throw him out after having sex, when she came round.

Instead she was snuggling up to him, in a deliriously happy frame of mind. This might mean the dangerous hypnosis situation had been resolved. Except the guys would be reluctant to let her go.

Oh! Shit! What about Vicky?

'May,' he said.

Having changed the password he could now call her by her first name, which was nice.

'What can I do for my wonderful lover?' she smiled at him.

It was a bit much, but nice to hear.

'You were a bit loud. Vicky probably heard you. I'd better go and see her. Make sure she's alright about it,' he said.

He avoided mentioning how he was going to do that.

'Whatever you say, sir,' she giggled. 'I know what you mean now. I admit it. I need you to tell me what to do. After such a powerful orgasm, you can do what you like, William. I'm yours to command,' she lightly laughed.

'You're sure you don't mind me going to her? You know you'll always be my favourite,' he said, and kissed her deeply.

'Will you come back to me, and cuddle me for the whole night?' she asked.

'I will.'

'Then go, and make her feel good. Hurry back to me, I need you,' his teacher said.

He kissed her again, and pulled her clinging hands away from his body, allowing him to roll off the bed. He didn't bother getting dressed. He walked into Vicky's bedroom naked.

'I thought so. You've spilled your load in her. What am I going to do now?' Vicky asked.

She pouted, looking disappointed and peeved.

'You'll have to work on me,' he teased.

He wouldn't dare say that to May, but Vicky was a tease, and fun. Not so serious as May.

'Come here then,' she said.

He knew this wasn't for a cuddle.

'Do you want me to dress up, in one of the naughty outfits. I figured out it was you getting me to buy them. Some are expensive, and I was running out of money to pay the bills. That's why you got me to move in here,' she said, in a rush.

'You're more clever than you pretend,' he responded.

'So now May's apartment is your harem,' she giggled.

'That's a way of looking at it,' he carefully spoke.

'Don't worry, William. I've worked out most of it, but I don't care. Since our talk the other evening, I'm rethinking my life. You helped me overcome something that's been holding me back for too long. You've helped me more than you can possibly imagine. I know you care about me, and May, of course,' she said.

She looked at him with a serious stare. She hadn't thought through what she wanted to say, she was just letting it spill out.

'I do care about you, you know that,' he offered.

'Whatever, I don't care. I owe you big time, William. In return I'll do whatever you want, no questions asked, no coy protest. I'll do anything. I've been your sex pet and want to continue, only not when hypnotised. I want to remember every sordid detail. Use your imagination, make me do things, liberating things, weird things, anything you want,' she enthusiastically spoke.

'Are you sure? OK then. You can start by sucking my cock,' he challenged.

'Yes, sir, of course, sir,' she laughed.

She grabbed his head in both hands, and deeply kissed him. With licks and kisses she made her way down his body. Eventually she reached his cock, which was valiantly trying to rise to the occasion. She would have to work at it.

'Your cock slut is ready, sir,' she giggled.

He wondered if it was her talking, or the hypnotic influence still working on her. Was she using him to make up for lost time? Up to a point it was alright by him. Though he wondered what kind of sex monster he had created. He was worried about her, and felt a duty of care toward her.

He watched his teacher suck his balls into her mouth, looking as though she were enjoying it. It was a visual treat rather than stimulating. She licked them, then continued up his shrivelled cock. She licked and kissed it several times, with an expression of bliss on her face.

'Oh! God! That is so . . .' he started to say.

'Shush! Lay back and enjoy it,' she told him.

He watched her suck his cock into her mouth, like a strand of spaghetti. The sight of a teacher on the end of his cock was thrilling, though not enough, yet. She tongued it, rolling it around and around in her mouth. Her tongue and the suction she created were powerful. His cock was growing. It poked a cheek out, as she still kept it all in her mouth.

Her head rose up its length, which was almost fully hard. Her head sucked down its length, and carried on until meeting his balls. With his cock in her mouth, she managed to kiss his sack. Her cheeks weren't bulging out, so it meant only one thing. She'd swallowed his cock!

His teacher must have been practicing, as she had choked last time he tried to push it down her throat. May had been unable to swallow his cock, and he wondered if he might get her to practice on his dick. He keenly watched her head slowly rise and fall, up and down the full length of his cock. She was taking it easy, not wanting him to orgasm.

William had a big grin on his face, not caring about the consequences, just accepting the pleasure it gave him. His teacher was blowing him, not wanting him to spurt his load down her throat, because she wanted his cum in her cunt. However it came about, because of the hypnosis, or whatever, it no longer mattered. He had a teacher on the end of his dick, wanting him to treat her like a sex pet.

'I'm ready!' he urgently warned her.

'You can cum in my mouth if you want,' she teased.

He knew she didn't mean it, but would try it some other time.

He gripped the base of his cock tight, preventing an accident, and she took note of the technique. This was the start of a slow crumbling of her innocence. She offered him her breasts while manoeuvring on top. He kissed the nipples, sucking them hard. Knowing she liked them roughly treated, he bit them and twisted them. She moaned a little pleasurable sighing noise.

The sound turned to a whoosh, when she lowered herself onto his cock. She sat awkwardly for a moment, with just the head between her lips. He looked between her thighs to see what she was doing. He'd watched her suck his cock into her mouth, between luscious pouting lips. Now he watched her nether lips absorbing his cock.

He held onto her breasts, propping her up. She wanted to push down onto him, but he prevented it, with his knees holding her in position. She pushed hard, to spear her sex, only he held her back.

'Please, sir, please!' she begged.

How could he refuse his teacher, when she was pleading for his cock.

'What do you want, tell me,' he taunted.

'Let me fuck your cock! Please!' she squealed.

'Are you sure a teacher is allowed to have student's cock in her cunt?' he teased.

'My cunt needs filling, please!' his teacher begged.

He let go of her breasts, and lowered his knees. She took it as a sign that she had permission to fuck herself on his cock. She pushed down the length of it. Plummeting down and down, feeling it push up inside her body, thrusting at the walls of her vagina, expanding, sensitising, engulfing, she filled her entire body with cock.

Fascinated, he watched her orgasm. She huffed and puffed, then sat still with him embedded deep inside. Pushing up with powerful legs, he was pleased to hear her moan.

'Keep still,' she demanded.

He jerked up and down, watching her breasts jiggling.

'Please!' she begged.

'No naughty teacher. You'll do whatever I want, remember that,' he stated.

'All right, whatever you say,' she grimaced.

He reached up and tweaked her nipples. She fitfully moaned, and he realised her orgasm was continuing. She was shaking her head from side to side, swaying her breasts. It was a seductive show, not meant to be, for she was away in a world of pleasure. He reached for her pussy and rubbed her clit. She cried out some unintelligible sounds. She peeked with another orgasm.

He couldn't hold back anymore, and shot his load deep into his teacher. His cock jerked with every spurt, with his cock pressed up to the neck of her womb. She felt him cum. It felt as though he was shooting his sperm directly into her womb. She cried out, a loud expressive moan. Another orgasm spread throughout her body from deep in her belly.

He lowered her down on to his chest, and enfolded her in his arms.

'You're a dirty bitch, what are you?' he demanded.

'I'm a dirty bitch. I'm your dirty bitch, sir,' she gently smiled.

He kissed her face, with soft lips, sucking more than kissing.

'How do you do that? I never dreamed it could be like that. I cum three times!' she cooed.

He thought to tell her it was from practice, with May and her, over the last few weeks, but wisely kept quiet.

'From now on you'll do as I say,' he softly spoke.

'For more of that? Yes, yes I will, anything you want,' she eagerly agreed.

'More tomorrow then. I'm returning to May. I promised her,' he reluctantly said.

'OK. What do you want me to do tomorrow. Something special for you?' she asked.

He didn't want to disappoint her, but couldn't think what to say. He got up and walked over to her toy box. She still hadn't put everything away since moving in. He rummaged around and found something interesting. He remembered asking her to buy it, but hadn't got her to use it. May had one too, though she was more discreet where she kept it. Vicky had just dumped it with her other toys.

'Have you used this?' he asked.

'No. I wasn't sure how to,' she asked.

'Just fit it into your vagina tomorrow, before school, and tell me it's in. OK?' he told her.

'Oh, really? OK! If you insist. I guess I could try,' she meekly said.

'Just do it, before you leave. I'll be here at breakfast, so no cheating, I'll check,' he smiled.

She liked the idea of him checking her pussy before school. She wasn't sure why, but it brought on a little thrill. The idea of one of her students paying attention to her pussy was naughty, and exciting. She had promised to do as he demanded, from wanting to be dominated. She worked out that much. It also meant experimenting, to find out what turned her on. So far he had fulfilled her desires, and more than she had imagined.

'Yes, sir. I'll do as I'm told, like a faithful slut,' she promised, and burst out laughing.

He leant over her, and they deeply kissed. He pinched a nipple then sauntered off, back to May.

William spooned May, nestling her ear, and gently fondling her breasts. He was feeling very pleased with himself, as the situation was turning out fine after all. He had two teachers, willingly going to bed with him. May was too serious, but Vicky wanted to play sex games. It confirmed what he had thought about them, when they accepted the hypnotic instructions so easily. They had a desire to be dominated, and told what to do.

He still couldn't understand why, but it no longer mattered.

***

May woke up next her student, and for a moment felt terrible. The feelings from last night overshadowed all doubts. He was right, as usual, she needed a strong man to dominate her. It was strange letting this boy take her, and govern her, yet he had a way with him that made it all seem so natural.

A deep feeling of wanting to kiss and hug him, was strong enough to persuade her all was well. She sighed, and smiled happily. A little later May woke him up. She was dressed sensibly as a teacher, and looked nervous.

'If you want breakfast you have to get up now. While you're in the shower Vicky will cook something,' May told him.

'What's the matter, May?' he asked.

He swung out of bed, and stood up. She looked away from his nakedness, with a face shading pink.

'Nothing,' she said, sounding and looking shy.

William moved close, and took hold of her shoulders, before she made a move to escape.

'Tell me,' he demanded.

'Last night. I shouldn't have let you stay. The rest, all of it, was wrong,' she said, with an agonising look.

'You enjoyed it, all of it, that can't be wrong' he said.

'I'm your teacher. I'm responsible for you, William,' she pointed out.

'Let's not go through that again. We made a decision last night, and we slept on it,' he said, and kissed her lips.

'I know. Maybe it was the wrong decision,' she complained.

He pulled her close, and whispered in an ear. 'You agreed to do as I say. I'll decide what we do together. We enjoy being together, and making love. That's it May, that's all you have to think about. I'll decide everything else,' he heavily spoke.

She opened her mouth to disagree, so he deeply kissed her. He could feel her melting in his arms. He was holding her up, as she weakened, physically and mentally. When she began kissing him back, he knew he had won. His hands cupped her cheeks, pulling her belly close upon his morning hardness.

'How do you do this to me?' she panted.

'Give in to what you want. You want me, and you want me to tell you what to do,' he heavily stated.

'Alright, I give in. Tell me what I should do, William,' she weakly spoke, expressing her capitulation.

'You will simply do as I tell you. That's what you want. A man to take charge of you, and make decisions for you,' he told her.

'I never thought so, but you've convinced me. Did we make love, or just have sex?' she asked, with a pleading voice.

'We made love, my darling May. I fell in love with you. That's what I meant when I said you are my favourite. I didn't mean to. Didn't mean for any of this to happen,' he said, with a warm smile.

'I believe you, William. I love you, William,' she whispered.

They kissed, while she squirmed against his hardness poking her tummy. She lifted on tiptoe, trying to trap his cock where she needed it. On feeling his cock push against the crotch of her panties, she exhaled loudly. It dawned upon her what she had done, and felt ashamed, followed by a strong dose of arousal swamping the feeling.

'I want you, William,' she hissed.

'You should have woken me earlier, naughty girl,' he said.

He slapped her bottom, and pulled the skirt down. 'Tonight!' he promised.

She gave him a big happy smile, and scooted off. Of course it was wrong, very wrong. As a teacher she shouldn't be sleeping with a student. He was over eighteen, so it was legal, but it was immoral, as well as being against the rules. Surrendering to him, promising to do as he told her, must be wrong. Had she submitted to him because she wanted to, or was there something wrong with her?

He said he loved her, and she had admitted to loving him. It was true, she had fallen head over heels for this wonderful lover, and caring young man. Did that make everything else alright? She felt so light headed, she walked on air. It was a wonderful feeling. She felt so happy, happier than she had ever been before.

William showered and dressed. In the kitchen Vicky was waiting for him.

'Morning, Will. What can I get you for breakfast. You need to keep your strength up, if you're going to keep me happy,' she beamed at him.

'A bacon sandwich, will do. I'll try some of your tea to go with it,' he said.

She teased William while cooking, then served him.

'Is there anything else, sir. Anything, sir. You just have to say, sir, and your servant will do it,' she goaded him.

'Lean over the table,' he fiercely told her.

'I love it when your masterful, Will,' she cooed.

'I'm just checking you've got panties on,' he said, around a mouthful of sandwich.

'Of course, sir. Your silly little serving girl keeps forgetting to wear her panties,' she giggled.

He felt her crotch, and sawed the edge of his hand up her crack, creasing the panties between cheeks and swelling lips.

'Mmm. That's a nice way to check me out, sir,' Vicky laughed.

'You are a naughty teacher. At least you've remembered your underwear this morning,' he commented.

'As long as you check every morning, I'll remember. So, I'm a naughty teacher. Does that mean you will spank your teacher, like a naughty little girl?' she simpered.

'I do believe you enjoy it,' he said.

'Something you taught me, sir,' she wittered, like a serving wench.

'I'll teach you more today,' he said, and pushed a finger past the crotch of her panties.

'I didn't forget, sir,' she coyly laughed.

'So I feel. It's good to find my teacher is being an obedient little pet-girl,' he told her.

'What's a pet-girl?' she asked.

'I'll show you at the weekend. There won't be time tonight, as we'll be playing a different game,' he teased.

'Can I take this thing out, sir. It feels full, and wobbles a bit when I walk,' she complained.

'It doesn't hurt then?' he asked.

'No. It's just a bit off-putting, that's all,' she said.

'I'll see you at first break. I'll decide then if you can remove it or not,' he told her.

He thought for a moment she might reject the whole thing. She was contemplating refusing his order, but then relaxed and gave in.