Teacher Undressed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm not sure if a teacher should be letting a student decide what to put in her vagina. Checking a teacher's pussy in class isn't covered in the rules, so I guess it's ok, this once,' she firmly stated.

'You're not just my teacher, you're my teacher slut, and have to do as your told. Remember that!' he warned her.

'Of course, sir. Your devoted slut will do as she's told, sir,' she giggled.

He kissed her and left, again leaving by the back door, making sure he was the first to leave. The two teachers left by the front door, and got into Vicky's car, as it was her turn to drive to school.

***

Vicky became used to the sex toy inside her, except when she walked too quickly. An unexpected vibration in her vagina, sent a tingle right through her. It was nice, but disconcerting to be happening in school. Sitting down for the first class, a little too firmly, had her gasping. She turned it into a cough, with a hand over her mouth to stifle the sound of arousal.

As the class filed out, she asked one of the boys to find William. When he walked in at break time, it was a relief.

'Please William, I need permission to remove the egg,' she whispered.

There was no one in class, otherwise she wouldn't have dared whine to him like a stupid girl. As for mentioning the sex toy, that felt very strange, especially in her classroom.

'No. You've not experienced its full potential yet. You must keep it in until lunchtime. I'll remove it, if you've been good,' he said.

'William! I'm your teacher, you can't leave me like this! It's naughty. It's distracting. Please, let me remove it, William,' she begged.

'Don't be a naughty teacher, or I'll spank you like the naughty girl you are,' he heavily spoke.

'Oh! Alright. I'll do as you say. Please promise me you'll take it out at lunch time,' she whined.

He could see she was loving it. She could take it out herself, but needed him to control her. It was different from May. She wanted him to make sensible decisions, whereas Vicky wanted him to push her into sexual adventures. As long as he kept her wondering what might be next, she would submit to him.

'Bend over your desk, naughty girl,' he demanded.

'William, I'm your teacher, you can't possibly expect me to. . . Oh!' she squeaked.

She had stood up for him to shove her over the desk. She made a feeble objection, but remained bent over, anticipating his next move. She physically vibrated from arousal.

William pulled at her panties, rolling them between her cheeks. He slapped her bare bottom, and hoped she wouldn't scream.

'Owww!' she quietly gasped. 'Please, William, please don't spank me in my classroom. I promise to be a good girl. I'll be your obedient sex toy, and do whatever you want,' she whimpered, as he spanked her.

Vicky quietly cum. Damn! He had her worked up so much, it was dangerous. She let her skirt fall, and gingerly sat down. Her panties were still pulled between her cheeks. Now the front of her panties were sopping, and they were rolled between her engorged lips.

Her breathing was returning to normal, just in time. The next class filed in, and sat down in their usual places.

'You can go now, William,' she tried to say with authority.

It was so difficult to regain a teachers' authority with William, especially after he had made her orgasm. She just hoped it didn't show on her face. Her vagina was still pulsing, as though gasping for his cock. The egg seemed all the more effective inside her sensitive pussy.

She focused on his hand, and what he was holding. No! With a class full of students she couldn't say a thing. He had a remote control for the egg, and was about to press a button. No! She silently pleaded. Please! She wanted to grovel for mercy.

She looked at her students, having settled down they were ready for the lesson. Miss Bourbon felt a vibration inside. She sat very still, yet it continued.

'Should I go for ten, Miss Bourbon?' William asked.

She cleared her throat, unable to speak. Her voice sounded tight, as she advised, 'Just a pass, William, no need to aim that high.'

She watched him press another button, increasing the tremor inside her vagina. Glancing at her students she could see they weren't interested in what William was doing. She was keenly interested. She wanted to beg him to stop, yet she dare not utter a sound in her own classroom. Her quavering voice would betray her subservience to this boy.

'Thank you for your co-operation, Miss Bourbon. I'll see you at lunchtime,' he quietly added.

Vicky watched him walk out the door, not believing he would leave her in this awful state. The mild orgasm hadn't completed its cycle, when he started up the devil device. It enhanced the post orgasmic feelings, taking her back to an edgy feeling. It felt as though she were about to cum, yet she knew it wouldn't happen. She would be kept in an agony of anticipation, until he returned.

She quietly moaned. She put down the essay she was pretending to examine, as it shook in the grip of a trembling hand. She looked up at her class, trying to focus. They seemed to be waiting for her to cum. The students were patiently waiting for her to begin.

She cleared her throat, several times, and made a wobbly start.

The students had been warned by Brian to behave in Miss Bourbons class, so they said nothing. They got on with assignments, pleased not to be receiving more work. They could see there was something wrong with her, but didn't really care much. Robert nudged his friend, and nodded toward the teacher.

They noticed she'd undone a button on her blouse, showing a bit of white bra. The sexy young teacher looked hot and bothered. Billy was about to grin back at Robert when he noticed her legs part. He couldn't take his eyes of her pale thighs, willing them to open up.

She was engrossed in a students' work, trying hard to concentrate, so as to forget the insistent throbbing in her pussy. She felt hot and flustered, ready to orgasm, only terribly unable to reach nirvana. She wanted to go to the staff rest room, only she couldn't trust herself to even stand up without squealing.

More room was needed to take the pressure off the walls of her vagina. It felt as though her entire insides were being stimulated. The very idea that it was one of her students who connived to put her in this position, was scary and exciting.

Miss Bourbon opened her legs a little more. The two guys had noticed she wore a shorter skirt than usual, and now they could see between her legs. They wanted to see more, and stared intently. Robert grabbed his friends arm, unable to tear his eyes away from the teachers crotch. They glimpsed a white flash of her panties, and grinned inanely.

Susan, one of their friends, could have lifted her skirt to reveal her panties, and they wouldn't have been bothered. They would probably just comment, 'nice panties, Susie', just to keep her happy. She lost her skirt, or bent over inappropriately too often. If Miss Frobisher flashed her underwear, they would have felt queasy, and at the very least uncomfortable.

Miss Bourbon was a fit young woman, as well as being their teacher, which made a flash of panties exciting. She had been voted the sexiest teacher in school, by the guys. They knew Lucinda and her two friends voted for her too. The rest of the girls in class were disinterested in her crotch, though they wondered if something was wrong. It didn't take long for everyone else to notice their teacher was uncomfortable.

Eighteen year old students had many years of practice avoiding a teachers attention. Usually while they were up to something. This time it was the teacher up to something.

Miss Bourbon looked engrossed in the papers she was reading, so they freely stared. They watched her twist another button free. Those close to the front heard her breathing heavily, almost gasping. The girls telegraphed around the classroom what they thought was happening. Unlike the guys, they wondered what she was reading. It must be good to bring her to such a pitch of excitement.

Aware that she had parted her legs, she swung them shut. She thought of it as shutting a door to her private place. Only a privileged person would be welcomed in, and that was William. Everything seemed to be associated with one thing, sex. She thought of her back door, and whether that should be secured, even against William. She had found out May was preparing her back door for him, so maybe she should too.

The pressure inside was too much, and unconsciously her legs parted. They swung open, wider this time. The girls wondered if she was alright, as she had always been a decent woman. Miss Bourbon had never taken any nonsense from the boys, yet now they were engrossed in her indiscretion.

If only she could cum. She desperately needed the relief, and this lesson seemed to be dragging on far too long.

At last the students began to file out. They had stood up without her noticing, and were almost out of the class before she became aware.

'Are you alright Miss Bourbon?' one of the girls asked.

'Yes, Lucinda, thank you for asking. Not up to much, that's all,' she answered.

'I know how it is, frustrating isn't it, Miss. I can help you out, a massage in the first aid room, or something to relieve you, Miss. I could spend all lunchtime with you Miss,' Lucinda suggested.

Her quiet, serious voice, was charming and silky smooth. Her voice was sensuous. Everything said, and done, was interpreted as sexual, so she told herself to ignore the innuendo. The girl was just being helpful.

'Here, let me help you, Miss,' Lucinda said, helping her up from the desk.

Miss Bourbon groaned, which would have sounded like pain to an inexperienced student. Lucinda could see the state she was in, though she wondered why.

'Poor Miss Bourbon isn't well. I'll look after you, sweet thing,' Lucinda said.

She wrapped both arms around Miss Bourbon to steady her.

'Thank you. I just need to stand for a moment,' she said.

'Don't worry, I've got you now, Miss,' Lucinda said, and gently kissed her.

'That's nice, but not necessary,' she lamely said.

The feel of being held and kissed, was electric. To a highly sensitised body it was difficult to resist. All through the lesson she had been worked up, and all she wanted was to cum. She was desperate for an orgasm.

'You shouldn't,' she quietly spoke.

Ineffectually she tried to push the student away, though a part of her wanted more attention.

Lucinda licked Miss Bourbons lips, and sucked them into her mouth. She bit upon them, and slid her tongue in. She felt exhilarated when Miss Bourbon kissed her back.

Vicky knew it was wrong. She thought it was wrong to be cheating on William. That too was wrong. There was something else she should be aware of. Sexual satisfaction dominated her thoughts. The sensuousness of the girls kisses were wonderful.

The throbbing in her pussy, and the kisses, were all she felt.

Lucinda held the back of her teacher's head, and was exploring her bottom with the other hand. The back of the teachers dress was up, and she was delving into her panties. She loved the feel of a soft peachy bottom. She reached down to her puckered brownie, and gently pressed. It immediately gave way. It was a surprise, but she moved on. Exploring fingers found a wet mess around her thighs.

Their teacher had been getting hotter in class, and now she was super charged. Her pussy was open and ready. Lucinda stopped probing, in surprise at what she found. She carried on kissing the mouth that was trying to devour her, while she thought what it might be. Well, that was a surprise. She should have thought of it before. Miss Bourbon had a Chinese Egg in her pussy!

No wonder she was so stoked up. Lucinda found her bud, a small hard protuberance, much smaller than her own. A gentle massage had her teacher breathing hard, in sharp panting breaths. The smooth manipulation, softly catching her clit between fingers, brought her closer to an orgasm.

She couldn't resist pushing her teacher over the edge. Miss Bourbon groaned, and trapped the girls hand between her legs. There was no respite, as her student continued to manipulate her clit.

Miss Bourbon almost collapsed, with her legs giving way. The large boned student held Miss Bourbon up, looking into the orgasmic face of her teacher. Her teachers face nodded onto her chest, beginning to recover. There was plenty of time, as it had only been a few minutes into lunch time.

Now sated, Miss Bourbon began to pull herself together. The damn thing was still there, vibrating away. After the orgasm it was now just a pleasant thrill. An nice addition to the afterglow that had her warmly steaming.

'You enjoyed that, Miss Bourbon,' Lucinda teased.

'Thank you, Lucinda. I needed it. You can go to lunch now,' Miss Bourbon said, with as much authority as she could muster.

'Oh? I thought,' Lucinda began.

Miss Bourbon cut in to tell her, 'It's over, Lucinda. I had what I needed, and it was a nice experience. I prefer a man, and that's all there is to say.'

'But, you can't just ignore what happened!' Lucinda sharply said.

'No, of course not. I'll remember it for a long time. Just one of the many experiences I'm going to have in life. You certainly know what you're doing. Clever girl, well done,' Miss Bourbon said.

She watched the girl trying to bring words together that might change her mind. Maybe she was thinking it would be the start of a relationship, or she could be blackmailed.

'Run along now. You need your lunch. Quickly, off you go,' Miss Bourbon encouraged, with a shove.

Lucinda turned her head in the doorway, looking confused. She stared at Miss Bourbon, to see her smiling to herself. Well, at least she made an impression. It didn't look as though she was vulnerable to blackmail. Especially as there was no proof. It could have been an interesting relationship. She had a teacher at a disadvantage, right where she wanted, or so she had thought.

Walking down the corridor she wondered what it would have been like, to have a teacher at her feet, doing as she was told. It would have been fun teaching the teacher to lick her pussy. Still, she had her two acolytes at her beck and call. They had learnt to suck her pussy just the way she liked it. She would go and find them, as a consolation prize. Maybe she might find Susie, and recruit the exhibitionist into their coven.

***

William walked into the classroom, with a big smile on his face. Miss Bourbon looked at him, and found she couldn't face him.

'Don't worry, Miss Bourbon. I saw Lucinda walk out of here, and I can guess what happened. The guys told me how distracted you were, and one of the girls loved telling me what they thought was happening. I take it you weren't reading a spicy book,' he laughed.

'That thing you made me insert was terrible. I couldn't cum, William. I was desperate. I couldn't resist Lucinda, so the girl took advantage of me,' Vicky complained.

'That's two experiences you can write down on your list. Just two of many to come. You did ask me to excite you in interesting ways,' he smiled at her.

'Please, William, don't put me in a position that could jeopardise my job, and my career. Next time, please discuss it with me. I don't want to be put in a dangerous situation,' she moaned.

'Yes, you're right. Nothing too dangerous, or weird. Just exciting and sexy,' he said, sounding as though he meant it.

'Fun for me, or you?' she teased.

'Both of us, I hope. Where possible,' he teased her back.

A smile broke out across her face. She'd talked herself out of trouble with Lucinda, and had faith in herself to do so next time. It was worrying what her student might do to her next, and that excited her.

***

After yesterday the guys took William's advice, intending to leave the teachers alone. Julian had been the difficult one, when he insisted on fucking the teachers, except now he had a girlfriend. He didn't want to upset her, so kept his hands off both teachers. He had a big smile on his face, which meant the girlfriend's promise of sleeping with him, had been kept.

The two teachers walked into the classroom dressed in sensible dresses. The guys wondered what they were wearing underneath, as there were no clues. No high heels, or outlines of a corset. Not even the outline of elaborate underwear showed. It would be a surprise for William too, as he left it up to them. The order had simply been to wear something sexy, for the afterhours class.

As usual their teachers turned their backs on the class to unbutton the dresses. They turned around with them open, revealing their version of sexy clothing. The students eyes brightened, on seeing the latest outfits. The teachers shrugged the dresses off their shoulders, turned around, and bent over to pick up the dresses.

It looked as though their teachers were naked. They wore sheer body-stockings, covering them from the neck down. When they bent over, the students could see between their legs was exposed.

As usual May outlined the class subject for that evening. She and Vicky stood before their students without flinching, or looking worried in the slightest. This was all a part of the customary routine over the last few weeks, so they just got on with it.

The guys looked as though they were concentrating on May's every word. They were intently studying the body stocking she wore. The occasional glance at Vicky to compare their figures was necessary. The sheer body stocking revealed all. Despite already knowing them well, they compared the teachers breasts, to confirm May had the largest.

When they bent over to pick up the dresses, strategically placed gapes were seen. It would be difficult to get out of that rig in a stall, so a means of relief was needed. Although their breasts were covered, the other important naughty bits were not. They couldn't wait for their teaches to tour the classroom, dishing out advice. Could they possibly refrain from touching them, as promised to William?

The opening lecture was over. 'Are there any questions?' May asked.

William asked for help. May walked to his desk, and bent over his book. The guys sitting behind him craned their necks to see what was on show.

'I'm available, if anyone wants me,' Vicky smiled.

She walked over to Billy and bent low over his desk to examine his work. Tom sat behind his friend, and had a good view of Miss Bourbon's wonderful round bottom. He too was examining something, his teachers bare crotch.

'How do you want me, Billy. I'm at your disposal, for whatever you want,' she teasingly said.

'Err, this paragraph here, thanks, Miss Bourbon,' he hesitantly spoke.

'May I share you, Miss Bourbon,' Tom cheekily said.

'Of course, Tom. You can both have me at the same time,' she happily said.

They were both hesitant, even though they had got away with taking advantage yesterday. Her speech was full of innuendo's, and she was oblivious of showing off her body, so why not do it again. Tom glanced over at William, to see he was ignoring them.

William had both his teachers while they weren't hypnotised. As long as they didn't go too far, he didn't feel he could tell his friends off while the teachers were hypnotised. He would have to let this annoying behaviour continue for awhile, as much as it hurt him. He sat writing a set of instruction to reinforce the evenings cavorting, so the teachers wouldn't remember it.

Julian watched William writing, and guessed they were instructions for both teachers. When he looked over William's shoulder yesterday, he'd glanced disinterestedly at the notes. He recalled seeing something at the top of the page, and tried to remember it. They were dates of battles, from history. He delved into his bag for a history book. It took a while, but he came across one of them, then the other.