All Comments on 'Teacher Undressed Ch. 11'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Kudos

Thank you for continuing the series. I wonder how many more chapters will it take to sort the mess out.

The arc of progression for Vicky has been actually pretty smooth throughout the series. She went from extremely inhibited, to recovery of her self, to expansion of her self, and on into "out of control". The personal censors that helped her survive her humiliation and become a teacher have unfortunately been damaged if not eliminated entirely by William's hypnosis and he hasn't come up with a viable control for her other than her love for and dependence on William. That may prove to not be enough. It will be interesting to see where she and William go from here.

On the other hand, Ms Grant's arc has not been nearly as smooth. Because she was already a strong adult and teacher, the structure of her life keeps trying to re-assert itself despite the hypnosis, and she tends to over-react and change directions without understanding why she is doing so. William is trying, but her strong personality conflicts with what he is trying to do for her despite her developing love for him.

William, ah, sweet William. He is in the unfortunate position of "The Magician's Apprentice", who found that a simple spell took on a life of its' own. His arc ran from being a selfish and thoughtless teenager toward becoming a responsible adult. At least he has accepted his responsibilities for both women and will try his best to resolve the denouement he caused with his attempt at a joke at his teacher's expense.

I am thoroughly enjoying this bumpy ride. Keep up the good work.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 8 years agoAuthor
arc of progression

In case you are wondering, this refers to a characters inner development, having to grow, and respond to the plot, and other characters. Thanks for the intelligent comments. It helps clarify some issues.

It's difficult to plot and develop characters, writing a series of short stories, when responding to readers comments, and keeping protagonists true to their character. The plot can bend and twist, but the characters need to stay true, even if they go wrong / bad.

Life doesn't end, it goes on, whereas, a story has to end. One more chapter? Or does William take his harem to college? Could a high school teacher get a job at university? Or can he afford, with his inheritance, to keep them? What about the classroom antics? Maybe Miss Bourbon stays at high school, to further her research?

What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good chapter

Great story. I'd like to see another chapter or two, either set in the immediate future or at some point beyond that, to see what happens to Vicki and May. I was hoping for more of a post graduation done with hypnosis gang bang but what you wrote makes more sense in terms of the character's emotions. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Very erotic. Will there be a sequel? Would like to read more about their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What about Julian?

What about Julian? He recognized in previous chapter which words (dates specificly) Wiliam uses to hypnotized teachers? Could he learn a little about hypno and take advantage above teachers? Sorry for my english I'm from Ukraine ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please

Please do continue the series. The wait is so long. The feeling that the class left hanging. It hurt.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Oh my!

A wonderful series of stories! So well done and thought out! I hope that you'll continue these! Thank you!

hunghandsumhunghandsumover 7 years ago
additional chapters, please!

What happens when William hypnotizes the class and the two teachers can have their way with the boys?

What happens when William leaves to check out a college for a weekend and the two turn to sophistic desires?

What happens with Julian who saw the notes?

What happened to Lucinda and does she get in on the fun?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bravo

Very hipnotizing read. A well woven story, could certainly continue it does in our minds Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you, StoryTeller07 for perhaps one of the greatest student-teacher stories...

...on this site, or maybe any other site as well! Your conditions were just so real, even as they pushed the boudries of fantasy at the same time! Thank you for this particular tale;.now I must go and search for some of your other stories. Once more, thank you!!!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HYPNOSIS

Funny story but I hope readers are not hoping that using hypnosis in this way will work, like in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

That was an excellent story. Absolutely loved it! I was actually disappointed when the end came, wanting more. Fabulous character development.

DedeMDedeMover 3 years ago
Wow!!!

Someone linked this story to me the other day, I guess they knew that as a high school history teacher it would excite me and they weren't wrong!!!

It was so easy to immerse myself in the story and almost feel like it was happening to me too...

well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think that was coming onto be a great story but then at the end a massive letdown especially when Julian discover how to hypnotize the girls being a teenager there's no way he would have been good especially since he was bad he would have definitely active good prim and proper in cash but secretly give them notes and at Great times and dinner times was up to no good with them. I think you should take it up to 15 and add a little or very lot of naughtiness from Julian that would be super exciting in the form of him indeed enjoying total pleasure from the women and William didn't even know about it you could even have one of them falling pregnant to him or both because William started wearing condoms that would be so much better than mystery

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

A very good story.

Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I haven't created an account yet, so another anonymous comment.

I enjoyed the series, yes life goes on, but stories end. It looks like Storyteller hasn't been on for 5 years now and I don't anticipate another chapter eventhough I would like another chapter or two.

What I like to seeis William, May, and Vicky to have a "lived happily ever after."

The loose end I would like to see tied off is the trigger / plain text password for the teachers. Chapter 11 implied this password was removed, but didn't explicitly say it was. Perhaps William learns some computer security and uses a challenge response system, or one time passwords such as a list of random numbers the three of them have.

The characters have been true, and I didn't seem them act out of character.

Well done.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller079 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for the comments, it helps writers on Litorotica to improve and find out what readers want. I now write on Smashwords as Gary Bingham. Thank you Litortica and readers for the help in achieving that milestone. Will edit this series to improve it and forged a better ending. Gary

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7255 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES