All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
nightwyngnightwyngalmost 18 years ago
Superb!

Bring on the sequels!

Night~

bandelerobandeleroalmost 18 years ago
Great story, but...

I absolutley loved the first two pages of this story, the characters were totally believable as were their actions and responses.

However I then felt a bit let down by the final seduction and "First Time" sex descriptions on page 3. They seemed to me to be out of keeping with the story, almost too sexy.

Don't get me wrong, it was by no means awful and the writing style was of the same high standard throughout. Overall a great read.

caprinecaprinealmost 18 years ago
As a former...

(retired) teacher, I can relate to both handicapped students and to teacher/student or student/teacher fantasies. I enjoy the story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent!!!

Well done with great character development.

Quite enjoyable read.

Look forward to the second element of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great!!!

Pat yourself on the back for this one. VERY nice story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You have to be a true romantic

Many Feathers:

Most authors would have had them rolling around in bed at the first opportunity. what was left would have been every teen-agers dream: A stroke story. You chose to make it a story and a work of art. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It Was Nice>

it was a good story but not as good. I liked it. but didn't love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lovely

This is sure great. My first woman was my geography teacher (social studies back then). I was in eighth grade and she saw me bothering the girls. Hormones raging so that I couldn't really function well. Too much for my age and she saw that I needed help or I would self destruct. She said, ''I'll teach you all you need to get started and get relief''. She taught me to eat pussy first. Said with that ability I could have almost any woman, married or not, that I wanted. And she was almost right. This was '70's and almost no women shaved, but she was hairless. Said it helped her stay fresh and clean and men and women both loved it.Over fifty years later and she is over 80 and still the most sexy and sexual woman I've known. A boy always remembers his first woman, but I love her still. School became good, and I learned Her geography well. Though she never put any limits on our bedroom activities. We've never dropped our extracurricular activities. She's still fun and my wife doesn't mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Very well written. You are a good writer. You should do this professionally, if you don't already. Made tears come to my eyes. Do more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous