All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet Becomes a Stripper'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another

Second chapter?

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 3 years ago
So realistic

Great story. I’ve spent many hours in strip bars and in the private dance booths, and your story brings it all back to me. Sadly I never got so far as you with any of the girls I’ve ogled!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
The teacher/pupil situation I understand. BUT...

However, he wasn't "dating" her, he was paying to fuck a prostitute. No matter how it is glossed up, that's what he was doing every time he went to the club. Did he have to pay her for that night in the hotel after she finished "work"?. NOTE: She wasn't working as a stripper! She was working as a prostitute and stripping was just part of the "tease" that gets the "clients" excited.

All those trips to the VIP room. She was fucking them as well as providing BJ's. He seems to be happy with that. Then goes down on her at the hotel. mmm Just a cuck waiting to happen.

mandygirl92mandygirl92over 3 years ago

As a former stripper this is a great story. It brought back some good memories :)

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 3 years ago
Great build up story

Wonderful chapter 1 story of a potential romantic relationship. It maybe a summer relationship for both of them, but it will help her learn love she never had. It will bring him back alive after being in his broken shell of hiding from life after the death of his wife.

Being the youngest of 6 kids of an alcoholic father, I have some of her pain, never really being accepted or have a feeling of worth, the older siblings got it all. I was even often called a mistake.

Having had 2 wives die at young age to diseases, I also fell into the pit of misery that nothing is satisfying.

This is a great healing story and needs to be followed with at least the romance, till the coming school terms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story, it was so hot. I too got involved with my math teacher and it was great, mine was married and that was cool too. I never stripped, but it does sound like fun.

BabyDollAmaranthBabyDollAmaranthover 3 years ago

Loved it! please post another chapter :)

TonyMA70TonyMA70over 3 years ago
Five stars

Great story

Take care of her.

You have the money!

That way she doesn’t have to strip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was really HOT and believable, it is one of the better stories that I have read on Literotica. You really shouldn't let it languish. Continue it and let it say what you want it to say. It has the potential to become a classic, if you let it follow real life. Maybe she becomes her mother. Maybe she does coke and X to maximize her experiences. Maybe they fall in love and live happily as a normal couple. Only you know, and you owe it to your creativity to allow the story to play itself out. Well done at mirroring life with all it's complications. 5+ stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe the writing would be better if she was screwing her grammar teacher.

RedrossesRedrossesalmost 2 years ago

This story begs to be continued

I want to know more and I’m also in love with Molly!!!!?????

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Well the solution to this conundrum is staring them in the face; from the first paragraph his financial security was established. I imagine they could get together and he could take care of her, but she's an independent woman and there might be some ups and downs along the way. It feels like a 2nd chapter is right there, just waiting to plop off the vine...

Jimmy_Jay0926Jimmy_Jay0926over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your story. HOT 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi Jay 142:

Great story. Thank you.

I dated a dancer for a while and I enjoyed having such a cute, smart wonderful girlfriend. She later became a nurse!

I hoe there can eventually be a second chapter for Molly and Mark!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous