All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet Ch. 10'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
niccccce

Wish we could hear about Cory enjoying an afternoon in the club room like all of his friends. he seems ready to take it all and then some.

jon269jon269about 18 years ago
Great Series

Thanks for this great series. Maybe as a follow on, you could have some more of Cory and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW!

It was VERY well written. However, several times you mentioned that Corey was confused. You could have played on that more, and given us more detail on how Corey FELT being repeatedly fucked rather than who was fucking who and how.

Other than that it was a very good series and I look forward to more from you!

ScottishPrideScottishPrideover 15 years ago
love it love it love it

my favourite story ever, i have read this so many times and love it all

if there is a next chapter make it one of cory getting what sams getting hehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
most amazing thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this series was awsome and the end was amazing i didnt expect some of the twist and turns the and great detail and all that if you make more im reading that A.S.A.P

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenover 14 years ago
Hot and slightly amusing...

I always enjoy a good LONG story with realistic encounters in it. I could imagine this perfectly in my mind. Good descriptions. I was bored until I found a few of your stories. I have, by now, read quite a few of them (taking me most of the day). Suffice it to say, I read ALL of the Gay Male stories you had to offer. I like the other kind too, but it doesn't keep my attention for long. Perhaps I will get to those some other day. I added you as a Favorite. You have tons to read. Me...I give up too easy when no one reads and fewer still leave a comment.

hangeronhangeronover 14 years ago
nice

very engaging story,like one of those books that you bcannot put down,just had to go to the next page,will look for your other work

reckless_reckless_almost 14 years ago
PLEASE.

Make another Teacher's Pet series and just focus it around the relationship between Cory and Mr. Peterson.

This was one of the BEST eroticas I have ever read, and I loved it so much!

Mr. Peterson was so... sweet. What I would do to get fucked and talked to in such a soothing cooing voice. ugh god.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was such an amazing story to folow along to , and couldn't wait for each episide.!! Please write another - if not then i guess I'll be content with re-reding this one !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12606 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES