Teaching Chantelle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, which color?"

Jess laughed. "Color-coded? OK. Let's get... the red one for Chantelle. You have a pink one at home. And the black one from the raffle."

"We can match our outfits!" said Chantelle.

"You got it!" Jess winked at Chantelle, handing me the plug she'd picked out.

We walked around for a few more minutes, but we were all ready to be done. I paid for our goodies, and we headed out. We stopped at a Mexican place to grab a quick bite of dinner, but we were all a little bit antsy with anticipation of what the night might bring. Pretty soon, we were back at Chantelle's.

I took our new purchases into the bedroom, unboxing everything and washing the plugs. They made a nice little arrangement on the bedside table. Chantelle came in. "Looks like you're all set!"

"Just being prepared. You never know when we might need them!"

"Oh right, you just never know." She shook her head, then opened the drawer of the nightstand and showed me a couple of bags. "My other toys are in here." She opened one bag to let me peek. It held her rabbit, along with at least one other smooth plastic vibrator. I picked up the other bag and could feel a set of round balls in a line. There are the beads. We set the bags on the nightstand next to our new plugs, and Chantelle pulling out a bottle of lube to set next to them also. "Now we're prepared. I came in to tell you that we decided we feel like a dip in the hot tub. Do you want to join us?"

"You know it!" I swept Chantelle into a tight embrace and kissed her. "I've been waiting to be back in the hot tub with you."

"And with Jess?"

"Well if that's part of the plan... then sure." I thought for a second. "Uh... naked?"

She gave me a look like I was an idiot. "Well, duh."

"Well, you know, I just didn't know... I mean... Well, never mind."

Chantelle began stripping off her clothes, and I quickly followed suit. She went into the bathroom, emerging a moment later in her fluffy white bathrobe, and tossing me a towel. I wrapped it around my waist and followed her towards the porch and hot tub.

Jess was already in the hot tub with a glass of wine. "Water's great! Come on in!"

Chantelle slipped off her robe, tossing it over the back of a chair, and climbed in. Standing, she turned to look at me. In the dim light, I could mostly see only her silhouette, but it was spectacular. I felt myself harden just a little. "OK, Dave, drop the towel." Even though we had all spent at least 12 hours naked together in bed, I suddenly felt myself redden a little with embarrassment.

"Um... OK," I stammered. I dropped the towel to the ground and stepped carefully over the edge to get in, ending up standing right next to Chantelle. She leaned up to give me a kiss, at the same time grabbing my semi-erect cock and giving it a small squeeze. Letting go, she stepped back and gradually lowered herself the rest of the way into the water. I followed suit, and ended up sitting next to Jess, with Chantelle more or less across from us. We all leaned back for a moment, just relaxing.

"Did you see that sunset on the way home?" Jess offered after a moment. We agreed it was great, then talked about the weather, how hot it was, and the possibility that storms might come through later. As we chatted, Jess put her hand on my thigh, rubbing a little. My cock rose again, just a bit. I put my arm around her back, sliding my hand up to the side of her breast. She turned to me and smiled, tipping her face up for a brief kiss.

She looked back down, and across to Chantelle. "This afternoon was fun."

"It was," Chantelle agreed. "I haven't been there in a while, and the company was great." She reached out and took a sip from Jess's wine glass. "I can't wait to see how Dave's new toy works."

"And what about yours?"

"We'll see," she said. "We need to keep you on your toes!"

"Uh-huh." Jess chuckled next to me. In response, I slid my hand up her breast and cupped it, finding her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I felt it harden as I said "Watch what you're laughing at. I have you in a delicate position!"

Her hand slipped between my thighs and down to my balls. "Well so do I... so don't mess with me, either, buddy." She stuck her tongue out at me, and I leaned down to kiss her, more soundly this time. Her hand slid up my cock as I began to stroke her nipple.

I broke our kiss to glance at Chantelle. "Come over here." She shifted along the seat of the hot tub and I put my other arm around her. I kissed her as her hand found its way underwater to my cock, too. As we kissed, the two women played with my rapidly-hardening cock. Jess reached down with her other hand, reaching under me to touch my balls. Sliding her hand under me, Chantelle pulled me upright. My cock emerged from the water, pointing skyward. Jess leaned over and took me in her mouth, one hand still stroking my balls. I felt her tongue swirl over my head before she began moving up and down on me. She had one hand moving on my cock in time with her mouth, the other under me. Chantelle had her hand on my butt, pushing me forward slightly as I rocked in time with Jess. Her hand slid between my cheeks, and I gasped a little when reached my rosebud, touching it with the tip of her finger as I moved.

I pulled Jess up to me after a moment, pulling her against me and kissing her hard, our tongues touching. I could taste a hit of saltiness, and knew it was my pre-come in Jess's mouth. Chantelle stood up beside us, and as I turned to kiss her, she took my cock in her hand and stroked it. She released me as she turned her head to kiss Jess, and then I heard a small gasp. My cock was trapped, pressed between me and Jess, and as I felt the back of Chantelle's hand against my cock, I knew she had moved her hand so that she could touch Jess's pussy. I felt Jess shift her stance, opening her legs slightly to allow better access, and when Jess kissed me again, it was with a new urgency. I knew Chantelle must have hit a good spot.

"Is it time to go inside?" I murmured, and Jess made a small mew of protest as Chantelle gave her a final kiss and reached out to grab our towels. We wrapped up and quickly made our way inside.

Jess was the first to the bed, dropping her towel by the edge and lying down right in the middle. She held her arms up to Chantelle and Chantelle responded by dropping her own towel and climbing in, draping her upper body over Jess's. The two women resumed kissing. As I walked around to get in on the other side, I saw Jess take Chantelle's right hand and bring it back to her pussy. I heard her exhale as Chantelle began touching her again.

I walked around to the other side of the bed, getting in and giving Chantelle and Jess a quick kiss. Jess was partly turned towards Chantelle and under her , but I could see Chantelle's hand moving between Jess's spread legs. I started kissing my way down, planting small kisses on their exposed flesh, ending up with my head towards the foot of the bed. Jess's leg was slightly raised to give Chantelle access, and I began putting more kisses on her thigh. I put one hand on her leg to pull it slightly higher and kissed down the back of her leg toward her cheek.

As I kissed down Jess's leg, she rolled a little bit more towards Chantelle, pressing herself into Chantelle's hand and turning her ass toward me. I began to kiss from her hip down, across her smooth cheek, toward the crack of her ass. I lay fully down on the bed on my side, my face now even with her butt as I alternated between small licks, and small kisses. I kissed over the round swell of her cheek, moving toward crease at the bottom of her cheek where her leg started, and then worked back up, moving toward her center.

Although Jess's leg was slightly raised to allow Chantelle to touch her, her cheeks were still together. Pulling back slightly, I spread her open from the back, exposing her starfish to my sight again. I ran my tongue lightly down the crack of her ass, and then began to kiss between her cheeks. I ran my tongue in small circles around her asshole, just like the night before, feeling the just the edges of the wrinkled flesh. Jess lifted her leg more, and I could see Chantelle's fingers touching Jess's pussy as I licked, dipping between her folds, and rubbing her clit.

I pulled Jess's cheeks open even more, and allowed my tongue to touch her anus. She froze for a second as she felt my tongue on her, followed by a low moan as I began to lick. I could feel her ridged flesh under my tongue as I swirled it over her opening. I pushed into her, and felt the resistance as my tongue penetrated just a little. I concentrated on licking around and over her anus as Chantelle fingered Jess, just an inch away from my tongue. Jess pushed back against me as I worked to push my tongue into her, and I could feel her gradually loosening for me.

As we continued to work on Jess together, I reached for the nightstand for our lube, and the new black plug. I began to massage some lube into Jess's asshole with my forefinger, dipping my finger into her just a little at first, then pushing in deeper. My cock hardened as I felt her inner ring tighten on my finger as I slid in an inch, and then deeper to my second knuckle. I pulled back out, then slid in again, working my finger deeper until it was completely buried in her ass. Jess moaned into Chantelle's mouth, pushing back against me. Chantelle and I both had our fingers inside Jess now, and she was rocking back and forth between us.

I wanted to slide the plug into Jess, but from the sounds and motions she was making, she was very close to orgasm... and I definitely didn't want to interrupt that. I pulled my finger out and began to work two inside her... and with that, just as my second set of knuckles passed her sphincter, she cried out and spasmed around my fingers. She pushed back, forcing me in deeper, and Chantelle had to work to keep her hand on Jess, no longer inside her pussy, but rubbing her clit like mad. Jess's asshole clenched around my fingers as her body tensed and a shudder rolled through her. She brought her legs together and bucked, pushing against me but trapping Chantelle's hand between her legs as we kept touching her.

After a few seconds, Jess 's movements slowed slightly. She was panting, and I pulled my fingers out of her ass. She shuddered as my fingers left her, but then she pushed up to her hands and knees. "I want the plug. Now." I grabbed the plug and pulled Jess's cheeks apart again, revealing her lubricated asshole. It was glistening in the light, looking red and somehow flushed now. Or maybe that was just me...

Jess was now above Chantelle, who returned her hand to Jess's pussy. Holding Jess open, I placed the tip of the plug at her asshole, and she gasped. "That's cold!" I smiled, and began to push it in. The first inch went easily, and then I began to feel resistance. An "Ohhhh..." sound came from Jess as I applied pressure to the plug, sliding it half way, then three quarters. She was very still, and I paused, pulling back a little to let her ass adjust. "No.. don't stop... just go slow..." I heard her murmur. I resumed my pressure. Chantelle was rubbing Jess's clit as I slid the plug in. "Oh, god... Oh, god..." I heard. The plug was approaching its widest point.

"It's almost there," I murmured to Jess. "You can take it."

"Oh yes," I heard in response. "I'll take it. I will." I continued to push. Jess was trembling as the plug stretched her... and then it slid in all the way, past the point of resistance. "OH GOD," Jess cried out. She collapsed to her stomach on the bed, her hips moving as she adjusted to feeling the plug in her, pushing against Chantelle's hand, trapped under her. I pushed the base of the plug hard against her, making her feel it all the way inside. She groaned, writhing under me. "Oh, I feel so full. So full..." As I pushed, she pushed back against me more.

I wanted to make Jess come with the plug in her, but with my tongue. I rolled her over onto her back, pushed her hips flat to the bed and lowered my head to her pussy. As I reached under her to put pressure on the plug, pushing it up in her, I sucked her clit into my mouth. Chantelle sat up next to Jess, and reached down to pull apart Jess's lips for me. I licked the smooth inside of Jess's open lips, down to her open vagina, and back to her clit. I began licking her clit faster, alternately sucking it between my lips, as I also played with the plug. Jess began shaking again, and I could tell she was close.

Without enough room for all of us, I pushed Chantelle's hand aside and slid my own finger into Jess's vagina. I could just reach the rough spot at the top of her pussy that I knew was her g-spot, and she gave a gasp as I pressed up, almost pulling her into my mouth, the plug fully inside her too. Her shaking reached a crescendo, and then she suddenly clenched, her pussy tightening around my finger as her body spasmed again... and then again. My fingers were forced from her pussy, and her legs closed, forcing my face from between her thighs. She rolled onto her side, her thighs clenched together, her legs clenching, the plug still inside her. I reached down to rub her ass and feel the plug coming out of her. She moaned and then reached back to stop me.

"No more, no more, not now... Leave it in, but..." she gave a little laugh as she took a deep breath. "Oh, god, that was a big one." I moved up to lie behind her, Chantelle still lying on the other side.

I kissed her shoulder gently, and smiled at Chantelle over Jess's head. She smiled back, and leaned in to give Jess a gentle kiss. "Seems like it was a good purchase."

"It sure was."

I put my arm around Jess, hugging her to me, then reaching across her to Chantelle. We lay together like that for a few moments. I began to rub Chantelle's arm, sliding my hand down to her hip, and back up. Chantelle propped herself up on one arm and leaned across Jess to kiss me. I kissed her back. She ran her hand down along Jess's side and then reached out to my hard cock, which was pressed against Jess. She took me in her hand, stroking just a few times, and then glanced over at the nightstand and the toys there. "I think maybe... how about your plug too?"

"Sure," I replied. And maybe yours."

She raised an eyebrow. "Mmmm. Okay." Chantelle slid off the bed, coming around to my side, grabbing the other two plugs and lube as she got back in bed, kneeling next to me. I gave Jess a final kiss and rolled toward Chantelle, and could feel her shifting on the bed behind me. I got up on my knees facing Chantelle and kissed her, moving close enough to grab her ass and pull her against me. I knew that she could feel my cock trapped between us as I massaged her ass. I lowered my head to suck one nipple into my mouth for a moment, and she shivered. Then she half-turned me and pushed me to my hands and knees. She shifted behind me, one hand on my ass, and I knew she was about to get an up close look at my rear. I felt Jess move down the bed, and although I didn't look, I knew she had joined Chantelle.

I felt two pairs of hands rubbing my ass, and then I felt my cheeks being pulled apart. I was totally exposed to Jess and Chantelle. The hands released me, then separated my cheeks again. I felt a finger stroking down the length of my crack, just barely touching my anus, and it was my turn to shiver. I pushed my head down into the pillow, pushing my ass up further. The finger left my ass, but someone was keeping my ass open, so I knew the girls were working on me together. I felt the cool drip of lube, and then a slippery finger massaging it around my asshole. I felt a brief penetration into my ass, and another, just short shallow entries to lubricate me. And then a felt a longer, deeper, smooth penetration, a feeling of what I could only imagine was Chantelle's slim finger pushing in deep inside me. I felt her hit my prostate and press, her touch creating a sudden urgency inside me. I moaned and pulled away before I pushed back, and I heard Chantelle laugh softly. She moved her finger inside my ass, massaging me, and giving my anus time to adjust to the width of her finger.

After a couple of moments, Chantelle pulled out, knowing I was ready for the plug. I felt something firm and cool touch my anus, and then felt the intrusion as it began to slide in. I could feel myself opening, and tried to concentrate on relaxing to allow the plug to enter easily. Chantelle paused, pulling back almost all the way, allowing my ass to relax for a few seconds before pushing in again. Pushing myself up on my hands again, I glanced back to see Chantelle in position right behind me, with Jess pressed close against her side, her arm around Chantelle. Both women had their eyes on my ass, but made eye contact with me as I looked backward. Chantelle reached around under me, taking my cock in her hand and stroking it.

"Are you ready for it?" She asked. I could only nod, and lowered my head to the bed again.

I felt the pressure resume, the plug pushing inward, stretching my asshole. It was almost too much, and I gasped, "Slow, wait..."

"It's almost in. You're doing so well taking it. Just relax... This is the biggest part... Relax..." I tried, consciously trying to loosen my ass again, pushing outward to help my ass open... And then the plug slid home, a burst of fire as it went through, momentary pain as the final wide section of the plug penetrated me, followed by pleasure as I felt my anal ring clench around the narrow neck of the plug. I felt the plug filling me up, and pushed myself up to my knees, feeling full.

"Unh," I gasped as the plug adjusted, and I turned behind me to Chantelle, pulling her to me for a frantic kiss. She took my cock in her hand as we kissed, and then I felt Jess's hand too, reaching under me to cup my balls. My cock grew as hard as it had ever been as the women stroked it, and as I felt the pressure of the plug in my ass. I reached down to touch my cock too, my hand partly covering Chantelle's. I began to force Chantelle to move more quickly and forcefully on my cock. Jess leaned in and then I was kissing her hard, the hands at my cock urging me on...

And then Chantelle grasped all of our hands and forced them still. I protested, trying to thrust against her, the touch of hands on my cock feeling so good, and accompanied by the sensation in my ass. "No." She stated. "It's my turn first." She kissed me hard, and then lowered herself to the position I had just been in. Jess and I were now behind her ass, and it was all I could do not to just thrust my cock into her pussy right then. "I want my plug too."

"Okay," I grunted. "Your turn." I looked around for the plug, but Jess got to it first. I kissed her again, and then we directed our attention to Chantelle.

"Want help?" I asked, and Jess nodded. We reached out for Chantelle's ass, and pulled her cheeks apart. I heard Chantelle's indrawn breath as she realized we were looking at her most intimate place. I reached down and pulled her pussy lips open too, revealing a glistening interior that meant Chantelle was very turned on. I stroked her slit with my finger, dipping into her pussy just a little, savoring her wetness... but that wasn't what we were there for. I took the lube bottle in one hand and Jess's right hand in my other, and squirted a little onto her forefinger. I did the same with my finger, and then reached out to separate Chantelle's cheeks again. I brought my finger to Chantelle's ass, just barely touching her rosebud. I began to spread the lube around her hole, coating her puckered flesh with the lube.

I glanced at Jess, who was staring fixatedly at where I was stroking over Chantelle's anus. Slowly, she brought her finger to Chantelle too, and then we were both rubbing her. We each circled her rosebud, narrowing in on the tight opening at the center. I dipped my finger into Chantelle's ass, pulling out quickly, and Jess followed suit, dipping in and withdrawing. I rubbed over her anus, then repeated the action, but this time pushed in to my first knuckle before pulling out. Jess repeated what I did again. Doing it again, I pushed further, pushing past Chantelle's second ring of muscle, feeling the heat and tightness of her ass. Jess followed suit, and soon we were taking turns playing inside Chantelle, rubbing around her asshole, sliding our fingers in fully. We alternated being inside Chantelle and just stroking the surrounding skin.