Teaching Chantelle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed Jess, and then took her hand in mine. I brought her forefinger to Chantelle's opening along with mine, and we slid our fingers into Chantelle's ass at the same time. Chantelle moaned at the sensation of our two fingers stretching her more. We just played around the outer rim at first, but then worked our fingers deeper in. When we were both deep, Jess and I stretched Chantelle's asshole open slightly, and she moaned again. I reached under her to rub her clit, leading to an even larger moan.

"Do you have the plug?" I asked Jess hoarsely. She picked it up from where it had fallen on the bed. I squirted some more lube from the bottle onto the plug, and Jess spread it around. The she handed the plug to me. I rubbed it over Chantelle's asshole, then positioned it at the right angle and began to push it in.

Chantelle quickly took about half the plug. I slowed my pace then, pushing but less urgently, and pulling the plug out almost all the way before pushing forward. Apparently our playing had encouraged Chantelle to relax, because there was almost no resistance to the plug, although she did give a little gasp as the last bit of the plug slid into her. I pushed the base of the plug firmly against her, making her squirm. Then, like she had done with Jess, I reached under Chantelle and began rubbing her clit. Jess joined me, stroking Chantelle's pussy from the back, sliding a finger into Chantelle's pussy. She added a second finger, and began to slide them in and out as I rubbed her clit. Chantelle moved slowly against our hands.

I took my hand off Chantelle's clit and moved behind her on my knees. Jess took her fingers from Chantelle and reached down to my cock, pumping it a few times. Her efforts were rewarded by a small gush of pre-cum. Jess smiled and rubbed it over my cockhead. I was ready, and Jess helped guide my cock to Chantelle, positioning me right at the opening of Chantelle's pussy. I pushed forward, feeling my head enveloped by her warmth. She was very wet, and I was able to just slide all the way into her. I pulled back and readjusted, leaning forward to hit even deeper. Putting my hands on Chantelle's hips, I began moving in and out rhythmically. I could feel the plug in my ass, pressing against my prostate when I thrust forward. Chantelle's pussy seemed tighter than usual with plug in her ass, and I could see the base of the plug just above my cock. I reached down and pushed against it, generating a moan.

Jess was on her knees beside me, her arm around me. We kissed as I thrust into Chantelle, and she slid her hand down to my ass, feeling my own plug between my cheeks. I leaned down to lick her nipple as she raised her breast to my mouth with her other hand. Chantelle glanced back at us, and then lowered her head as I thrust again harder into her.

Turning my focus back to Chantelle, I began pulling her back against me hard when I penetrated fully, hitting deep inside her. This also had the effect of forcing her plug against my pubic bone, and she grunted at the sensation as we shifted into a rhythm of harder thrusting. Chantelle always liked the deep penetration of this angle, and after a minute she lowered her upper body to the bed, pushing her ass upward even more to change the angle. I reached down and tugged the plug out a little, leading to a new moan followed by another "Oh, god" as it slid back into place. As I resumed my deep thrusts, Chantelle began to make more noise, making a guttural sound each time I hit her. I began to talk to her. "Do you feel me in you Chantelle? You're so tight right now, with that plug in you. Can you feel it?" With her head down against the pillow, she could only move her head a little to try to nod, but made a little sound of agreement. "You took that plug so well. You wanted something in your ass, didn't you? You like that, don't you. You dirty girl." Her response was muffled, but affirmative.

"I know you can feel me Chantelle. Do you feel full? You know we filled both your holes. You like that, don't you." She grunted affirmatively. "You like something in your ass, don't you. Do you want me in your ass? After the plug? Do you?" Chantelle let out a low "Yessss..." as I said this.

Glancing to the side, I saw that Jess was on her knees, but with her hands between her legs, rubbing herself furiously as she watched and listened. I brought one foot up to try to change the angle in Chantelle, and hoping to distract myself so I wouldn't come but when I did she muttered, "No, don't, just keep going, I'm so close... Don't stop... Oh, god... Fuck me Dave... Oh..." Taking her hips in both hands, I thrust hard, and even harder if it was possible, pistoning in and out, hitting her deep inside... and then she came, crying out. She pushed back against me, and then fell forward. I stayed with her, keeping myself inside as she hit the bed, not able to thrust as deep, but still moving in her. "Oh, god," she moaned as I continued to move slowly. Then she pushed back again, harder, pushing herself back to her hands and knees and forcing me up.

"Keep going," she commanded.

"Again?" I asked.

"Yes, do it." I began to thrust in again. She pushed back against me again, another grunt escaping her lips each time she pushed back. I began to move in her, although a little slower than before. Then she asked, "Do you want my ass?" Jess gave out a small noise next to us as she heard this.

"Oh, god, yes, you know I do."

"It's yours. Take it. Right now. I'm ready."

Gods, she wants me in her ass. I'm such a lucky man, I thought, a rush of sensation fluttering through my cock and even my belly.

I pulled out of Chantelle, and reached to grasp the plug. As I began to pull it out, she gave a long moan as her ass was stretched again. Then the plug was out, and her slightly-open asshole was visible before me. She lowered her hips slightly, allowing my cock to be at the right level, and I placed my head at her opening. As I began to push in, slowly, she lowered her head back to the bed. I could feel her ass envelop the head of my cock, and Chantelle gave a little whimper. Then my head was through her sphincter, and she gave out a long moan. I stayed very still for a second, waiting for Chantelle, and then she began to push back, forcing me in deeper. I tried to push in slowly, pausing, but Chantelle was open and ready, and she just pushed back... and back... one continuous motion that took me almost the whole way in in one long motion. I heard her make a long, low noise as I penetrated deep inside her. She paused, and I heard her murmuring in a low voice, "So full... so full."

Jess was pressed against me, her eyes fixated on my cock disappearing into Chantelle. "So hot..." she murmured softly. I slid out of Chantelle a few inches, and then pushed back in. As I made a few slow and shallow movements, Jess reached down and touched my cock. As I pushed back in, her fingers followed until they reached the point where I was entering Chantelle, touching her anus. She pulled apart Chantelle's cheeks, and looking down, I could see exactly where I entered her. I slid out, and we both watched my cock emerging from Chantelle's asshole, until I pushed forward again, deeper and harder this time, eliciting a new moan from Chantelle. Jess took her hand away, returning it to her pussy, and I pushed harder against Chantelle, pulling her hips back against me too, until I was completely buried all the way inside her ass, my pubic bone pressed tight against her. I could feel my cock throb, and I was sure she could too as she gave another moan. I began to fuck her ass in earnest, a few slow thrusts followed by faster ones. Her ass felt -- different, with her sphincter tight around the base of my cock, and her ass somehow even warmer than her pussy. I knew that Chantelle could actually come this way, and as I began to move more quickly, the sounds she was making increased in volume.

I could feel my orgasm beginning to build as I moved in and out. My thrusts became harder as the sensations in my cock grew more intense. As I pushed harder, Chantelle's hips fell to the bed, my motions pushing her down. I was on top of her, her legs splayed to the sides, almost in a missionary position, but with her face down and my cock in her ass. My motions became frantic, and I penetrated as deeply as I could, pushing her down into the bed... and then I came, Chantelle clenching around me. I felt myself explode deep inside, and pulled out just slightly before thrusting into her again, forcing myself deeper, spurting 4, 5, then 6 times, the thought that I was shooting my cum so deep inside her ass heightening the strength of my orgasm. Chantelle cried out, her own orgasm triggered by my deep thrust, pushing up against me, and then down into the bed as I forced her ass down again. Jess cried out next to us, and she collapsed on her side, her hands holding her pussy as she rode her own orgasm to completion.

I stayed inside Chantelle, small tremors still going through my cock, pushing up just enough to allow her to breathe. My cock still felt remarkably engorged, but as I began to soften, I slid out and rolled to the side, Chantelle gasping and giving a little shudder as my cock came out of her. Jess and I were now on either side of Chantelle, and we both our arms over her as she remained pressed against the bed. We were all breathing hard, and I could feel her Chantelle's ass cheeks flexing as her own body settled down. She finally turned to look at me, her hair all over her face, and I kissed her gently on the lips. "That was so good, baby."

I nodded. "Your ass is so good. I love fucking you there."

"I know you do. I do too." She stretched, and raised herself on her elbows to look the other way to Jess. "Are you OK?"

"Oh, god, yes," Jess replied. "That was so hot. And I do like the plug." I reached over Chantelle and ran my hand Jess's ass to touch the base of her plug. She reached around behind herself too, feeling my fingers on the base of the plug. "But I think I'm going to go extract this now." She got up and went to the bathroom, her motions a little different than normal with the plug inside.

"Is your plug still in?" Chantelle asked me.

"Yes. It was good. It's different when it's in."

"I know. And good."

"Yes. It makes me full too. When I know I'm filling you."

"Mmmm.... I think we might use them again sometime."

I laughed a little. "Oh, yeah, don't worry. They'll get some good usage, for sure." She kissed me again, and then got up to go to the bathroom herself. After the girls were done, I went and cleaned up too. It was back to reality. For at least a little while.