All Comments on 'Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 03'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
verygood

looking forward to more its getting better the more I read the sexier it gets its all about the tease and daddy and mommy are whouting more but donote what to push .... mmm its hot yours leann5red xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Uh...

Yeah, I don't know what the fuck the previous commenter said, but ditto. Typically I prefer my women with small-to-medium breasts but the sheer depravity of your series pulls me in every time.

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
Too much too soon.

I was enjoying the tease and even with the lack of reality in chapter 2, I was still with you. This one just went overboard way too fast. It's hot, but really, I feel sorry for Kate in this one. The other chapters, I could convince myself, with your writing, that it was a family just being overtaken by events, but there was still love. This one just came off like abuse.

Like I said, well written and hot, but I really hated the turn in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

the wife is annoying. The way she acts is a complete turn off. Oh & small thing victoria secrets doesn't carry any cups larger than DD. No big deal just for future refrence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
close to a break through

It looks like Katie may be getting close to breaking through to acknowledging her desires. It seems like it should happen in the next chapter or two, or this this may turn sour. A little seduction, persuasion, light coercion, from her parents but joyful acceptance from Katie. We want her happily greedy for her Daddy's big cock.

mtnbkrncmtnbkrncover 10 years ago
this is essentially a rape...

the title says it.

Dream59Dream59over 10 years ago
This is the third chapter.

I appreciate build up as much as anyone, but it is time for daddy to fuck the shit out of his daughter.

rachelllrachelllover 10 years ago
Love it!

Love love love this story! Was sad when your last series ended, but now there's this, and I love it more. Keep up the AMAZING work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

this is great, how about we start putting her in stockings and heels?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Exciting Story

Bring on the next chapter

SirSinnSirSinnover 10 years ago
God damn!

This is moving faster than your earlier story but it's still hot! Continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

I can't think of a less effective way to encourage self-esteem

cap5356cap5356over 10 years ago
great story so far

love how this story is unfolding so hot to imagine it happening

blackgblackgabout 10 years ago
wicked wife

Loved the wickedness the wife is showing.The pantomime humping was soo hot.

You don't read that kind of stuff everyday on this site.

Forgot the naysayers,they get a bit confused when a sex story doesn't follow the usual (predictable) path.

Keep coming at us from left field......some of us really appreciate it!!

SorenMageofMarethSorenMageofMarethalmost 10 years ago
Man That Momma is a Fox. And that's terrible.

I like a good sex story as much as the next guy. But what that dad should do in the morning is pack his bag grab his daughter and GTFO.

That Momma is clearly a sexual of the worst. Abusing her husbands trust and the power she has over her daughter to her own purient ends rather than any concern real concern for her daughter mental health.

She's even abusing her regressive reaction to browbeat her into her fantasy by underming her beleif in her own selfcontrol.

Her hormones are out of control after all it's not her fault.

Her pavlovian conditioning of her husband is also somewhat sickening.

These are all really really serious and the bad things about the worst type of Irl incest.

The other story was way more kosher with the adult daughter writing really big checks and owning up to brainwahsing herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

...yeah,wifie is definately a sick fuck, lol.

kamperman45kamperman45over 9 years ago
Mommy continues to lead and direct

Too short but setting up for Daddy Daughter Mommy Sexcapade and soon I hope. The teasers are so dickhardening but driving me crazy with lustfu thoughts and images! "Love series - fuck the naysayers but politely please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I LOVE a good story with detailed dress up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
God I almost passed out thinking of her ass pussy and huge tits all being played with. I know I came as much as her daddy did

and I'm still hard!@!

iknowwhatiknowwhatover 8 years ago
Well this just got wierd

"mom trusting onto daughters ass". Not going to lie, this was wierd

I enjoyed the humor of the extreme situations of the first 2 chapters, but this chapter escalated quickly

jlmnjlmnover 7 years ago
Well, this took a turn for the disturbing

I realize the character is 18 and therefore nominally an adult, but this felt like child abuse. Serious psychological trauma for an already fragile girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
jlmn

It's fiction, dummy! It's for people to wank to.

OmniSICOmniSICover 2 years ago

The first two were better.. It went from obliviously arousing jumped into blatantly typical and hence boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous