Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and walked the few steps to where Katie stood stock still, her hands limply and submissively at her sides. I put my hand on my daughter's hip and stroked upward, feeling how the corset pinched in her already tiny waist, giving her a fantastic hourglass curve. "The cloth certainly is nice," I said. "Fantastic texture." My hand reached the top of the corset where the top hem hugged the underside of her huge breasts. "Wonderful stitching," I continued. My pinky finger traced the top of the hem while the rest of my hand felt my daughter's bare skin. Her nervousness, combined with the cool air striking skin that was normally unexposed, made goosebumps rise on her tits. It felt as if my fingertips could discern every single goosebump, as if their pattern were a braille message direct to Daddy: Touch me. Take me. Fuck me.

"Mommy," Katie pleaded, "It isn't . . . I mean it hasn't . . . I mean it doesn't even give my bosom any support at all."

"That's okay, sweetie," said her mother. Elaine reached around our daughter from the back and began hefting Katie's beautiful tits. "An outfit like this gives support in other ways. It helps your posture, helps you suck in your tummy and keep your back straight. And good posture makes you feel good about yourself." One hand dropped down to Katie's trim bush and began tickling her pussy lightly while the other hand caressed one of Katie's tits. My hand played with her other tit. Meanwhile, my free hand was traveling slowly down her back and beginning to caress the globes of her round, perfect ass jutting out from the bottom of the corset's back lacing. Now, with all four of her parents' hands roaming over her tits, her ass and her pussy, her mother asked soothingly, "Does this make you feel good about yourself, darling? Are we making you feel good?"

"D-D-Daddy!" she gasped.

"Yes," I said. "Daddy's right here." My index finger found her anus and I pushed my finger in. With my other hand I pinched one of my daughter's nipples. I began slowly, rhythmically pushing my finger in and out of her hole. "I'm right here for you, sweetie." I thrust my finger deeper. "Right here." I saw Katie's eyes roll back in her head, out of control with the sensations her mother and I were inflicting on her.

"I'm very concerned about the health of Katie's breasts," Elaine said in a surprisingly serious-sounding tone. "Do you see these white marks on the sides of her tits?" She took my hand and used my finger like a pointer tracing the lines of some irregular white lines on the sides of our daughter's boobs. "They look like stretch marks."

"I've had them ever since I started . . . developing," Katie said with a quaver. Her pelvis was shaking as her mother and I sawed our fingers in and out of her pussy and her anus simultaneously. Katie put a hand on each of our shoulders to support herself as she tried to stand on shaking legs.

"I'm sure you have, sweetheart. It's a sign that your breasts expanded so quickly" – to emphasize her remarks she pinched Katie's nipples, making our daughter gasp and jolt in surprise in what seemed like a mini-orgasm – "that the tissue of your skin couldn't keep up." Elaine began pinching both nipples repeatedly, making Katie gasp over and over. "Poor Katie! Your tits just got bigger and bigger, didn't they? Bigger and bigger and you're still growing! You blossomed overnight into a big-titted sexy teenager whose tits get bigger every day! You're so full of sexy hormones you don't know what to do!" Katie gasped and sobbed in another orgasm. "You're not in control, are you? You're not responsible for what your body needs, what your hormones are doing to you! What they're forcing you to do!"

With me sawing my finger in and out of her anus and her mother pinching her nipples over and over, Katie was gasping and shaking so hard that she had trouble speaking. "Is it . . . uh! . . . is it dangerous? . . . Ahh! Ahh!"

"Let me look into it, honey. I'm sure Mommy will come up with some kind of treatment for your poor breasts. Your big soft tits need to be taken care of by Mommy and Daddy. Don't they, Daddy?" She relaxed her pinching and caressing and signaled to me with her eyes that I should do the same. "Now why don't you go change and get ready for bed?"

On unsteady feet Katie made her way to the hallway and walked toward her room. As soon as she was around the corner, Elaine pushed me backward and I fell onto the couch. She then knelt in front of me and pulled off my pants, nearly tearing the zipper apart in her frenzy to get at my cock. A few seconds later, I was bare from the waist down, and Elaine was kneeling on the couch, sucking me as if her life depended on it.

We hadn't counted on Katie, though. Elaine was oblivious to the world around her, her head furiously bobbing up and down, when I looked up and saw Katie standing in the doorway. She had changed into her flimsy old green nightgown, the one so old and sheer that I could see her hard nipples pushing through where the fabric was stretched across tits that were several sizes too big for the old nightie.

"Yes, Katie?" I asked, my hand still guiding her mother's head up and down on my aching rod.

"I . . . uh. . . we're out of toothpaste," said Katie uncertainly. She stared at her cocksucking mother, then looked up into my eyes.

Elaine looked up and gave a drunken smile. "Daddy will get some more toothpaste in the morning, sweetie," Elaine said. "Daddy will take care of you, just like he takes care of me." She pumped my cock with her hand for emphasis. "Daddy's so good at taking care of his girls. He'll give you everything you need. Just like he gives it to me. Over and over and over. Daddy's so good – so fucking, fucking good. Daddy will give you everything, baby." She went back to licking my cock, brazenly making sloppy slurping motions to add to her incredibly outrageous display. Then she removed her mouth with a loud pop and turned her face toward Katie again. She held my cock upright alongside her cheek and smiled excitedly at our daughter, showing off how long my cock was compared to the length of her face. "Is there anything else you want from your Daddy?"

Elaine's blatant innuendo combined with the terrible impropriety of it all kicked up my horniness by a thousand percent. Heedless of the fact that my introverted, voluptuous, scantily clad daughter was watching – oh, hell, why not be honest? It was directly BECAUSE my gorgeous daughter was watching that I grabbed my wife's head and pulled it back onto my cock. I stared directly into Katie's eyes while I roughly pulled and pushed my wife's head up and down, thrusting my pelvis in and out of her mouth, skull-fucking my eager exhibitionist wife. Katie, a shell-shocked look on her face, stared at the spectacle. One hand tried in vain to cover her big tits while her other hand went down to her crotch. The gesture seemed intended to demurely cover her privates, but from across the room I thought I could see her hands pinching her taut nipples and fingering her pussy through the cloth of her thin nightie.

"Suck your Daddy!" I bellowed. I bucked my cock up and down into my wife's willing face. "Suck me now!" With a laugh that turned into a roar and then back into a ringing laugh I came in my wife's sweet, wet, cocksucking mouth. I stared into my shy daughter's beautiful face while I laughed and came.

Katie gasped and covered her face, then turned and ran back to her room.

12