All Comments on 'Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 06'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Tone_DeafTone_Deafabout 10 years ago
Keep'em Coming

I can't deny the fact that Mr. & Mrs. J are horrible people, but I still love this series and can't wait to see what they do next. (still think he needs a redhead, but I'm biased) Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Lov e it without the mom. Zone out once she's mentioned

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Any chance?

Any chance I could meet someone just like Elaine? The perfect wife!

SorenMageofMarethSorenMageofMarethalmost 10 years ago
Very serious. Too Serious.

You're using a bit too much verisimilitude in your stories.the confused teenagers things kinda hot until they feel very very real and very very young. Way younger than 18 and more like ignorant and confused 13 year olds with rapidl changing bodies, no willpower to speak of, no self esteem, and a desperate need to gain approval of their parent.

You're other story is hotter by far with your 18 year old being bold like hot teenager, having a great deal of social experience if still being a virgin and feeling like an emerging adult if one lost in the throes of her own lust.

The afraid of her own sexuality and desperately afraid her friend will hate her and her mom will despise everything she stands for really hits home in the worst way as a person with really really conservative parents.

The dad's way of abusing her need and trust is simply terrible especially wit the lack of care he shows to even taking her virginity.

It's makes him really seem like the worst sort of predator.

kamperman45kamperman45over 9 years ago
It keeps getting better

Too short but dynamite fuck and pussy eating session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderfully Hillarious

The descriptions, especially dad's early serious tone mixed with cock bobbing treatment, truely made me laugh. Really over the top cartoon situations and charactures in a crazy play. This one was my fave.

fitter469fitter469over 7 years ago
5 stars

I gave you 5 stars for this chapter but, 10 out of 10 is how hot it was! Well done! What a fantasy! 8D

swoondoggledswoondoggledabout 7 years ago
Hot as heck

Good work, really enjoyed this fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fetishizing the friend -- not cool

There was no need to mention the fact that the daughter's friend is Asian practically every time she was mentioned. It reeks of fetishizing her -- thinking of her only in terms of her ethnicity.

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishabout 5 years ago
Fetishes?! Oh no!!

Re: Fetishizing Friend

Yeah, it's not like the author doesn't already mention the daughter's huge tits and blonde hair every time he mentions her. And it's not like the story was tagged with the 'asian' tag. Oh wait, it was! 🙄 People have fetishes; these stories are just fantasies. Welcome to the human condition.

Re: Story

My favourite line was Elaine saying, "Lick my clit like a good little heterosexual." The whole series is sprinkled with hilarious, over-the-top absurdities like this. I love it when a super-hot story still has enough sense of humour to literally make me laugh out loud while simultaneously fapping like mad. Here's to not taking ourselves too seriously!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

I’d like this better if the wife wasn’t involved. I want him to fuck his girls without the old cow there

JSA69JSA69over 1 year ago

Oh Gawd! I didn't think it could get better, but it just did.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Unprotected sex is a big disappointment for me. Yes, it's a fantasy, but it really bothers me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WOW good one !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous