All Comments on 'Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 08'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

These last few stories in the series have gotten off the topic of the title. Why don't you change the titles, and put in another category, as seeing there is nothing to w/incest/taboo!

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
You deserve honesty.

You're losing me with this story now. I know I'm not the only one. It started out nicely, but it's gone off on a tangent now that has little to do with where you began. You must admit that more and more comments are in that vein.

My comments at the end of chapter 7 boiled down to this: If you give in to escalation to move the story forward, you can only continue by escalating things further and further, until there's nowhere left to go. The more you throw at the reader, the more you have to throw at the reader, but you will eventually run out of things to throw.

I won't presume to tell you how to write. You've amply demonstrated your ability. However, I will "ask" if you start with an arc in mind. Do you have a clear idea how you wish to begin, how you wish to conclude, and what you wish to occur along the way? I don't suggest that reactionary writing is a bad thing. If your readers are complaining about something, consistently, and you consistently ignore their complaints, you're going to lose readers. Reacting to comments can be a good thing, but for you, I have to wonder if a slightly more structured approach might not be more productive. You can always modify your story arc to accommodate trending comments, but (and I'm genuinely sorry to say this) I'm starting to feel strongly that you're really painting yourself into a corner. We've gone from exhibitionism to participation, to group sex, to group sex with bigger groups, to infidelity (when the wife was not involved), to more infidelity with group sex...

You might surprise us all by demonstrating that you've had a plan all along, and I'd be pleased to see that, but I'm getting a strong impression that you're making it up as you go, and you're running out of ideas.

Between Teaching Daughter and Daddy Needs His Blowjob, you've shown yourself to be a prolific writer, so I suspect we will all see you again with a new story or two. I hope you'll take some of my comment to heart if and when you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hopefully this is a way to get back to his daughter

Obviously his wife will be concerned about to whom their daughter will lose her virginity and beg Daddy to take it in a big mommy daddy daughter threesome. If not, it would be a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loving it

Sure you are going off the original story line a bit but it is all good because there is so much potential and I can see this story coming around full circle back to the original concept.

Keep them coming good story thus far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot stories!

I love how you write about your giant hard Daddycock and how you know all of us girls want to suck and fuck. To be sexually satisfied by a caring Daddy is the best. Keep writing - it makes me so WET in my tight little pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

good story

sounds like your setting the scene for the daughter to freak out when she finds out and retreat back into her shell

look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't!!!!!!!!

Don't let the daughter get sent between differante men!!! Pliiiiss!!!!! I hate that kind of stuff! Let her only have sex with HER daddy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh God !

As much as this chapter was hot, I beg you ! Don't let him share his daughter ! Pleaseeeeee ! I hate when a man share his daughter ! Girls are made for their own daddys only ! Pleasssseeeee ! Can't he focus on his little girl for a while ? I've got the feeling this is going too far, and that Daddy is not teaching his daughter self-esteem anymore... Too bad, I enjoyed this story so much.. Yes, it was hot, but I need some Daddy/Katie by themselves....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep it going

Great Great Great story, let's bring it back around to your conclusion.

nativensdnativensdabout 10 years ago

Please keep the story going! This just gets better and better, you need to add more. Excellent work and well written, I'm hoping you keep writing and giving us all the good stuff. Looking forward to much much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what the fuck

Do u want to make her a whore?

Wife doesn't want u to fuck your girl but

its okay if the whole town fucks her and

u fuck all the girls and your wife doesn't mind?

What the fuck???

Nice beginning and miserable ending.

2 star..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm out

Stupid. You are going to make daddy her pimp, working for free? Ridiculous! The first chapters started out good,, but this is just hopeless..

Master_AmraMaster_Amraalmost 10 years ago
How long are you going to make us ?

How long are you going to make us wait for 9 man... It's been months already COME ON WITH IT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad evolution

The story started off beautiful. The daughter builds her self esteem. When the Randi situation started, things went adrift. The whole gangbanging the dance class? Nah, sorry. Makes no sense. Elaine should have helped dad get Katie pregnant, to make her feel desired. Fucking the other girls and not his own would ruin her self-esteem. Wrong all around. :(

gara5289gara5289over 9 years ago

Love the series and the sex scenes in this chapter but don't like the advanced class. You made both parents way to possesive IMO for that to work. Not to mention, if they can't get Katie to dress like that out of the house, it makes no sense for her to be able/willing to have sex with strange men.

Can't wait for your next update.

sirhugssirhugsover 9 years ago
Daddy and Kate

the series is incomplete without daddy fucking Kate. Otherwise, her self-esteem will be destroyed thinking Daddy likes the other wenches better.

Ivo_ShandorIvo_Shandorover 9 years ago
Opinions are like A-holes everyone's got one.

I enjoyed this story and i hope you continue.

Its your story do what you please if people don't like it they don't have to read it.

MaximguyMaximguyover 9 years ago
Lost me.

I didn't like the predatory nature of the parent on the daughter, but I still enjoyed it. It appealed to the taboo. Now, with all these others, the story has hanged into something else. I was ok with the daughter and Randi. Still hot, and well written, but I'm not enjoying this story any more.

PurezaPurezaalmost 9 years ago
Losing it

I liked Randi, especially with her lesbian tendencies. But this? Nope! Your story has lost its charm. It is no longer a family bonding activity.

surface6669surface6669over 8 years ago
More?

What happened with the other girls at the "recital"? We want to here more about that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sack of shit Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
long

To much B.S in the story

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 5 years ago
Wife doesn't..

want him to fuck his daughter, but she'll let 13 other men she doesn't know do it, because her daughter is an introvert? SICK! Was into this story until this, I hope it changes back...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How I feel about this story

I love this story and this series would love to be the dad in the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ridiculous!

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

So much for a good story. While it was over the top to begin with, this "Advanced Class" was just plain stupid. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous