Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,579 Followers

It seemed as if the whole universe centered on my cock buried in this sweet tight twat, on me standing on this one spot thrusting upward over and over, and on the long curly red hair that flew up and down with every thrust of my shaft. The impossibly limber little minx's soft ass bounced up and down in my hands and on my pole. Suspended in my arms, her pliable little body was simultaneously completely under my control as a tool of my pleasure and yet was a red hot dynamo beyond any control at all. Her need for cock seemed as insatiable as my lust for her incredible, tight little body.

Suddenly Bree's sexy body seemed to spasm out of control, moving faster, bouncing higher. She began growling inarticulately and scratching at my neck like an animal while she thrust her small tits into my mouth. "Guhh! Guhh! Don't stop! Cum cum cum! Oh God I'm cumming don't stop!"

The intense sensation of what she was doing to my dick finally became too much for me. Much as I desperately wanted to hold on, I couldn't control myself any more. I thrust upward again and again into her tight pussy, shooting sperm, rearing my head backward and roaring my orgasmic pleasure to the heavens in a release that felt as if I were aiming my sperm in a rocket ship into space. My triumphant scream filled the room.

Bree felt my sperm hitting the walls of her vagina and screamed, "Yes Daddy! Fill me with cum! Take your little slut! I love Daddy cum! Daddy cum feels so good! Daddy cock Daddy cock Daddy cock!"

Finally, with a spasm that seemed to make her spine bend backward, Bree rose and fell one last, monumental time and went almost completely limp in my arms – except for her fantastic ass, which kept twitching on my cock spasmodically by reflex for almost a full minute even though Bree seemed almost unconscious. Yet even unconscious she was still a formidable fuck machine.

The music went on but Bree was spent. I moved toward the couch and carefully, gently, lay her down on the cushion, where she curled up in a fetal position holding a pillow to her chest, sobbing with release. Though nearly senseless, she nevertheless gave a quiet, high-pitched keen of disappointment the moment that my cock left her pussy.

It was amazing to see the nearly instantaneous change in her from fiery wildcat to sleepy sex kitten. The intensity of her orgasm seemed to have drained her completely. How was it possible that the unstoppable, insatiable little hellcat of only a few minutes ago could be transformed into a docile, sleepy girl? The answer seemed to be that she had poured every ounce of intensity first into her dance performance, and then into her sexual need. Now, having satisfied both, there was no energy left. She was exhausted.

I put her head on the pillow and kissed her softly on the lips. As I did so my eyes focused on the little red freckles on her cheeks and forehead that complemented her bright red hair and her fair skin. It made her look more delicate, even childlike, despite the intense sexuality that she'd displayed only moments earlier. At that sight I felt a wave of loving and protective tenderness toward her that only moments before would have seemed the last thing on my mind. I stroked her cheek, overwhelmed with the conflicting urges that I'd experienced in so short a time. I started to stand and turn away, but Bree whimpered, "Please Daddy! Can I suck?"

Jesus! She just didn't stop, did she?

"Of course you can, sweetheart," I said. I knelt beside her head and brought my cock, which by this time was deflating, to her lips. With her eyes closed she tenderly held it to her mouth and licked the last of my cum and hers from my cock head, then slurped it deep into her mouth. I cradled my hand on the base of her neck, pulling her head in and out gently. She acquiesced in my directing her head and mouth. I began slowly fucking her face.

We both moaned and shook with exhaustion, release and lust as I fucked her warm, slurping wet mouth. In its own odd way I could say it was tender and relaxing, even though every nerve ending in my cock head was so energized that the tip of my dick was almost on fire. Even with the lessened intensity of my pumping in and out of her mouth slowly, her tongue was maddeningly intoxicating, given that I had that hypersensitivity that comes after a male orgasm. Despite that exquisite, almost painful over-sensitivity, I encouraged her to her suck my cock like a pacifier, drawing her lovely, delicately freckled face, now so submissive, sleepy and passive in contrast to the fierce sexuality of before, in and out on my dick.

Even though I had just cum, her tender, needy sucking brought my dick back to life. Her eyes still closed, Bree whimpered gratefully as she suckled and slurped on my cock and felt it grow and harden in her mouth. She was exhausted and needed the relief that only a Daddy could give: nice, thick Daddy cock in her mouth.

My thrusting sped up. My fingers buried themselves in the thick curls of her bright red hair as I gripped her skull. My eyes rolled back in my head and I trembled all over as I began to cum again, filling her compliant, sleepy mouth with my spunk. My fingernails dug into the back of her head. I panted through grit teeth. I forcefully pulled her loving, submissive wet mouth as deep onto my cock as I could and held it there as I shot my sperm into her mouth and down her throat. The trembling that had swept over my body now communicated itself to her and we shivered and spasmed in tandem with unbearable climactic intensity. She shook in orgasm and squealed a little despite the cock stuffed in her mouth, grateful to receive my seed.

Finally she drifted into sleep and I took my cock out of her mouth. She licked her lips dreamily, savoring the taste of my sperm and the memory of my cock between her lips. With her eyes still closed she murmured, "Thank you Daddy. Little Slut loves Daddy cock." Then her breathing became more even. She was asleep.

Had she really called herself "Little Slut"? Jesus!

I felt spent. I stood, caught my breath and looked around. The other girls were still topless, still wearing their skirts over their pantyless asses. They smiled at me with a mixture of approval and expectant lust. The tall blonde, Petra, bit her lower lip and used both hands to mash and caress her big D-cup tits as she looked pleadingly into my eyes. Another of the girls, Sarah, walked in from the kitchen holding a glass of water.

"Drink this, Daddy. Dancing leaves you dehydrated. And try this." She held out an open palm that contained a blue pill – it looked like Viagra. "It's gonna be a long night, and we're gonna fuck your brains out."

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,579 Followers
12