Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,567 Followers

I fucking loved it. Every time she asked me to knock her up, I got harder. Every time she begged for me to be her sperm donor, I lusted after her even more. Every time she begged for me to become Daddy to her child, I wanted to fill her uterus with more sperm. Her talk of making a baby with me made me indescribably horny every time.

My pelvis involuntarily lurched forward on hearing her words, causing poor Randi to gag. The sheer forbidden sexiness of having my buxom daughter, who already looked almost like an advertisement for a fertility drug, begging me to hurry up and fill her with baby-making sperm, was overpowering.

She was right. I needed to impregnate her. I needed to fill her vagina with cum, to fill her uterus with seed, to make her belly swell and her tits get even larger as they filled with milk. I needed to breed her. I needed to have my two teen nymphos showing bellies full of my cockseed.

"Suck me harder, Randi," I said. "Get me ready so I can fill your girlfriend with cum."

The next several minutes consisted of Randi slurping on my cock while I licked, nibbled and manhandled Katie's big boobs. Katie, sensitive as ever to breast play, began shaking and babbling with pleasure, mixing giggles and exclamations with sexy imagery of herself swollen with child.

"I'm gonna have your baby, Daddy. You're gonna pump me full of baby juice and I'm gonna conceive tonight – I just know it! Suck my tits, Daddy! Suck my big tits and think how much bigger they'll get when I fill up with milk for you! Fuck me and fill me Daddy! Fill my womb. I'm so fertile. So young. I'm just a girl. Make me a woman. Make me a mommy!"

I gave her what she wanted. What she needed. She needed my cock. She needed my sperm. She needed to create new life inside her. She needed to cum, knowing that when she climaxed she would be accepting fully her Daddy's seed. She needed her Daddy to breed her.

I gave her my cock over and over and over, pounding her deeply. Katie's screams filled the house as she stammered and babbled her dedication to her Daddy's meat. "Yes, Daddy! You feel so good, Daddy! Fill me, Daddy! Breed me, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Give me your baby, Daddy!"

And then finally her screams devolved into one urgent mantra of lust. She sobbed, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" as she came over and over. Her legs quivered uncontrollably as she spasmed in an extended orgasm that seemed to go on and on and on. "Daddeeeee!"

Through it all, she lay under me. I could feel every inch of her perfect teenage body as she gave herself to me. Her soft tits pressed against my chest. Her hands clawed at my back. Her legs wrapped around me, pulling me deeper inside her than I had ever thought possible. She needed every drop of cum that I could give to her.

"OH PLEASE, DADDY! PLEASE CUM INSIDE ME!"

Finally I exploded inside my fertile blonde daughter. Cum streamed out of my cock and straight into her womb. I knew at that instant that she had been impregnated, and so did she. A look of fulfilled ecstasy swept over her face.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried. "I can feel it! A baby, Daddy! You're giving me a baby!"

********

Near the end of the school year, things slacked off academically for the high school seniors. The teachers knew that it would take a stick of dynamite to motivate classrooms full of eighteen year olds who were dreaming of nothing but getting out of the place that they had viewed as a prison for the previous four years. Homework assignments dropped, and classroom lectures often included movies and other entertainments that had only a dubious academic connection. The teachers were burned out, too, I guess.

That was how Randi got introduced to that ridiculous TV show, "Throne of Bones". Think of the English Wars of the Roses, only with even more sex and decapitations. Oh yeah, and dragons. God knows how her history teacher managed to convince himself that this stuff had any academic merit. At least it kept the students quiet during class, I suppose.

Randi binge watched the whole series, replete with defenestrations, sword fights, incestuous surprises, and – oh, yeah – dragons. What could make the Wars of the Roses interesting? Add dragons.

After a couple of weeks of non-stop "Throne of Bones" episodes, Randi began playfully imitating the pseudo-Renaissance speech patterns of the show, complete with Milord and Milady and all that stuff. Her nicknames for Elaine and me, "Mr. J" and "Mrs. J", morphed into "Master J" and "Mistress J".

Then it morphed again.

The first time I really noticed it was one afternoon when I came home an hour early from work.

When I walked into the house I heard moans from inside our bedroom.

It didn't come as much of a surprise to find Elaine relaxing in an easy chair with little Randi curled up at her feet eating her out. By this time, Randi's sexual education had included a LOT of oral sessions, and both Elaine and I had been guiding her to become our own little oral servant.

Randi REALLY took to it. Her submissive streak was a mile wide. Coupled with Elaine's and my oral instruction, Randi was developing what amounted to an oral fixation with giving head to both men and women. Sometimes, when she was done with her homework, she sucked me off for a half an hour or more, masturbating while she licked and jacked me off. The whole time that she licked, slurped and worshiped my cock I stroked her head and gave loving encouragement. "Good girl," I whispered. "Such a good cocksucker. Sweet obedient little Randi. You're my special dick licker. You love having cock in your mouth, don't you. Cock tastes so good to you. Lick my dick like an obedient little girl." Randi licked and mewled submissively.

Now she was servicing my wife with equal dedication.

When I walked in I saw her nude and kneeling with her back toward me. Her long hair had been plaited into two long black braids.

Elaine was holding both pigtails near the base as she forced Randi's head into her muff. I watched silently as she then took one hand away from our petite fuckdoll's head and began caressing one of her own tits. The other hand remained on the back of Randi's head, pushing little Randi into her crotch. Elaine's head lolled back against the headrest of the chair in a daze of pleasure.

"Lick my clit, Randi."

"Yes, Mistress J."

"You're such a little slut!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"A perfect little rug muncher."

"Yes, Mistress."

At that moment Elaine looked up and saw me across the room, staring at the two of them. She smiled at me as she continued instructing Randi, "Tell me you're an oral slut."

"I'm an oral slut, Mistress J."

"A little Asian oral slut who's addicted to licking clit."

"I'm a little Asian oral slut, Mistress, and I'm addicted to licking my Mistress's clit."

I quietly began stripping off my clothes, careful not to make any noise that would let Randi know I had entered the room.

Elaine obviously knew what I was thinking, because she then ordered Randi, "Get on your hands and knees, slut."

Randi obeyed. Her tongue was still glued to her mistress's pussy. Her cute little ass and pussy presented themselves to me.

I carefully lined myself up behind Randi without giving myself away. When I finally grabbed her hips and rammed my cock into her pussy, she gasped and raised her head in surprise.

"Master!!"

"Did I say you could take your mouth off my pussy, dear?" asked Elaine.

"No, Mistress. I . . ."

"It's just your Master, home from work," Elaine said soothingly. "You want to welcome him, don't you?"

"Randi always welcomes me, don't you, Randi?" I said as I pushed my rod deeper into her tight twat. I reached forward and grasped her two braided pigtails, holding them like reins.

Randi obediently arched her back, gasping. Her pelvis began humping me. "Welcome home, Master!"

"Good girl," I said. My voice was gentle, but at the same time I picked up the pace of fucking her. "Now go back to licking your Mistress like a good girl."

Randi continued to service us for the next half hour, sucking and getting fucked over and over and over. I loved the feeling of holding her long braids like reins, guiding her as I rammed in and out of her tight little pussy.

Randi was so pliable. She was made to be used. Made to be a fuckdoll. Her perfect little body, barely five feet tall, was so light that she enjoyed being manipulated for my pleasure. "Ride me, Master!" she screamed as I pulled on her pigtail reins, making her raise her head and arch backwards into my hard cock. "Make me fuck you!"

When Elaine and I were finally spent, Randi curled up between us cooing and seeking affection. At those moments, she was like a little kitten that wanted nothing more than to be petted and stroked. Even then, though, she insisted that when she curled up with us, she wanted my cock in her mouth. She fell asleep sucking me, her head cradled in my hands.

*******

By the time Katie and Randi graduated in June, they were four and five months pregnant. They were just past the point where, looking at their growing bellies, it was obvious that they were not merely gaining weight but instead were definitely pregnant. Dressed in their black shapeless gowns and the black mortarboard hats, though, the bulges in their tummies weren't noticeable.

The graduation was held outdoors on the school athletic field, with the families and friends filling the bleachers. One by one, the principal called each of the seniors up to the podium and gave them a scrolled-up diploma.

Afterwards, all of the graduates and their families strolled around the high school grounds saying goodbye to each other and taking each other's pictures. It was disappointing but came as no surprise to notice that not a single fellow student approached either Katie or Randi to say a anything or to pose for a selfie in their caps and gowns.

How is it, I wondered to myself, that two beautiful and interesting girls could drift through high school and never even get noticed by their classmates? Of course, given the girls' intense shyness it hardly came as a shock. Both Randi and Katie had worked assiduously to never be noticed by anyone, wearing ugly, shapeless clothing and looking away or toward the ground any time anyone even directed a comment in their direction. Even the goths and geeks – the quintessential high school outsiders – ignored my daughter and her best friend.

But really, I asked myself, how clueless were these high school boys? Once you even glanced beyond their atrocious, ill-fitting clothing, it should have been obvious that Katie and Randi were absolute knockouts. It made me sad to think that these high school kids – all of them – were so wrapped up in their own worlds of popularity contests and football that they were unable to see two beautiful albeit unconventional girls who were literally standing next to them.

I also noted that none of Randi's family had showed up for the ceremony. Her mother and father were divorced and both had remarried, but neither of Randi's two families had come to the graduation. I was sad for Randi's sake, but my sympathy for her was laced with a strong dose of guilt. After all, it was my fault that Randi had gotten pregnant and had been rejected by both her mother and father and their step families.

We took turns using the camera. First we took pictures of Katie and Randi individually and together. Then Randi took pictures of Katie beside Elaine and me, and gradually, handing the camera around to each other, we took photos of every permutation of the four of us.

After we got home we took more pictures. Elaine had recently rearranged everything in the garage, turning it into a makeshift photo studio with foam rubber cushions on the ground, covered by white sheets that spread along the ground and up one wall as a blank backdrop. Elaine even had places marked in duct tape where she regularly placed a tripod, enabling her to take photos from the same angle over and over. It was only after several months of photo-taking that I learned what she was doing with some of those photos, but I'll get to that later.

In the privacy of our jury-rigged photo studio we began a new series of graduation photos. At first, Elaine situated me in the middle, flanked by my two teenage girls dressed in their black gowns and those goofy flat-topped mortarboard hats that are the standard graduation wear. Then the girls posed in profile back to back, smiling at the camera and hugging their bellies in a way that drew the gowns closer to their bodies. The effect was that they were creating an outline of their pregnant bellies, smiling and showing off their pregnancies.

The next step was more explicit. My daughter and her Japanese nymph friend unzipped their gowns and let the sides drape open, then posed again in the exact same position, back to back and with their heads turned toward the camera, smiling toward the viewfinder. Under the gowns, they wore nothing at all. This time the picture showed them cupping the bottom of their swelling bodies. They were putting their fertility on display.

The next set of photos was of my two teenage lovers kissing. Sometimes their gowns took up a lot of the frame, but in other shots the gowns were swept to the side, so that the two teens were clad mostly in their graduation caps while they kissed, their fertile bellies rubbing against one another. Posing for the camera, they started rubbing each other's pregnant bellies and playing with each other's tits while they made out.

By this time I'd seen the two of them kissing a myriad of times, but I still found it just as erotic as the first time I'd caught them at it. Their soft young bodies and their tongues intertwining was incredibly erotic all by itself.

But the best part of watching them kiss each other was that I knew that even as they expressed their passion for each other, in both their minds there was still one crucial element missing – me. My cock twitched with anticipation when they broke off their kiss and turned toward Elaine and me. Looking into the camera lens, they smiled and simultaneously crooked their index fingers in the camera's and my direction, inviting me to join them.

I re-entered the picture. The first picture of us together showed both my teen girls standing on tiptoe and demurely kissing me on both cheeks. Then, still standing in the middle, I put my arms around my diminutive nymphettes, hugging them close as they stood facing the camera thrusting their swollen tits and bellies out proudly.

At this point, my clothes were starting to feel uncomfortable. Elaine took a series of pictures of my daughter and her girlfriend, still wearing their black mortarboard and open graduation gowns, kneeling before me to pull down my pants. When my cock sprang out, Elaine was positioned on the side to capture Katie's and Randi's delighted expressions as my long dick bounced against their faces.

The pictures that Elaine took of the double blowjob were fantastic. Elaine stood on a chair behind me and shot pictures over my shoulder. My daughter and her Japanese-American girlfriend had their graduation caps cocked back on their heads as they alternately looked into my eyes or the camera lens while blowing me.

Squeezing closer together, they each put an arm around the other's waist, so that my two teenage lovers looked like suck sisters, hugging each other while they serviced and worshiped Daddy. In between slurps, the camera captured their smiles and laughs as they gaily pleasured me in their graduation gowns. They giggled every time their mortarboards bumped into each other while they cooperated in licking my shaft. Their smiles and horny giggling showed that my cock was their favorite toy in the world.

Elaine pulled up a chair and had me sit. "Titfuck your Daddy," Elaine commanded our daughter.

Katie obeyed. Elaine stood behind me and allowed her 36DD tits to caress the back and top of my head while she photographed our daughter from above. I reached up and caressed Elaine's big boobs nestled on either side of my head while she took photos.

Katie was still wearing her mortarboard. Smiling with a look of adoration, she stared into my eyes and sometimes into the camera. She cupped her humongous boobs, trying to smother my cock while it slipped up and down in the cavernous valley of her cleavage. It was the lewdest graduation tableau I'd ever imagined.

Elaine rasped out, "More! More! Your Daddy needs to use your big soft tits, sweetie! Titfuck him faster!" I was struck yet again at the craziness that Elaine was okay with my fucking our daughter right in front of her. It made me feel even hornier. The feeling of Elaine's big soft boobs against my head was incredible.

Our next graduation pose was even better. Elaine continued to snap photos while Katie positioned herself on her hands and knees, her huge, full tits dangling toward the floor. I swept the open graduation gown onto the other side of her torso away from the camera. Elaine got a perfect shot of our pregnant daughter posed doggie-style, getting fucked from behind while she turned her head toward the camera and smiled happily with the mortarboard on her head.

The graduation tassel bounced wildly in time with her big hanging tits. "Look at me!" she giggled, smiling into the camera lens as she twirled her finger around the tassel and touched the end corner of the mortarboard. "Hee hee hee! I'm a graduate! We're having a Fuck Party to celebrate my graduation! I'm a high school graduate getting fucked by my Daddy!"

"Spank my ass, Daddy!" she screamed. "Graduations are like birthdays! You need to spank my eighteen year old ass eighteen times – one for each year! Spank me while you fuck me!"

Elaine switched her camera to video mode. I began to buck my hard cock into my pregnant blonde daughter's tight pussy while swinging the palm of my hand onto her firm, perfectly round ass cheeks.

"ONE!" I screamed.

"OH FUCK YEAH! SPANK MY ASS, DADDY!"

"TWO!"

"I LOVE YOUR COCK, DADDY!"

"THREE!"

"FUCK MEEEE! FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER!!"

Katie's ass was developing a hand-shaped red mark where I was spanking her. I looked over and saw horny little Randi on the ground a few feet away, her body looking perfect against the blank white backdrop of the photo setup, her legs splayed open while she fingered herself frantically. Her mortarboard hat was tilted off crazily to the side and almost ready to fall off as she gazed dazedly at me, her eyes half-lidded, smiling and biting her tongue in ecstacy. She looked like she was drunk on lust.

I thrust my cock into my daughter's tight pussy and smacked her ass again.

"FOUR!

"YEAH! RIDE ME, DADDY! RIDE MY ASS!"

"FIVE!"

"I'M CUMMING! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM, DADDY!"

Katie's back arched and her ass began bucking. Her huge tits swung in and out in rhythm with my thrusts. Her head and the crazy black mortarboard hat she was wearing flew up and down as her back arched over and over. Her pussy muscles clenched on my tool. The feeling was fantastic. I looked over at Elaine, only to see her moving all around us, getting a sweeping view of me fucking our busty teenage daughter. What a perfect high school graduation celebration, I thought to myself.

"SIX!"

"GUH! GUH! DADDY!"

"SEVEN!"

"I LOVE MY DADDY! I LOVE MY DADDY!"

"EIGHT!"

"NEVER STOP LOVING ME! NEVER STOP FUCKING ME!"

"I promise," I said. "I promise I'll never stop fucking my beautiful little girl." Then I smacked her again. "NINE!" I cried.

"OH GOD! OH DADDY!"

"TEN!"

"RIDE ME, DADDY! RIDE ME!"

While I continued to fuck my voluptuous daughter, her girlfriend Randi stood and walked over to my wife. Wordlessly, she took the camera from Elaine and gestured that Elaine should join us while Randi took over as photographer.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,567 Followers