Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,584 Followers

I spanked my daughter's fantastic ass again as I pumped my cock into her doggie-style.

"ELEVEN!"

"UH! UH! SO DEEP!"

Elaine quickly stripped off her clothes and unhooked her bra. Within seconds, she positioned herself behind me and pressed herself against my back. Her big tits pressed into me from behind while she began mimicking the thrusting motions that I was making. I felt like every inch of her deliciously curvy body was in synch with my own as I pistoned in and out of our blonde daughter. Randi began snapping photos of the three of us.

"TWELVE!"

"DADDYCOCK! I LOVE DADDYCOCK SO MUCH!"

My hand was leaving a bright red welt on my beautiful daughter's ass. I spanked her again.

"THIRTEEN!"

"FUCK ME, DADDY! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU FUCK ME!!"

Elaine began whispering in my ear as I fucked our daughter. "Isn't this a perfect high school graduation party?" she cooed. "Fucking fucking perfect!" One of her hands reached around my torso and stroked my chest, while the other sought out my nutsack and massaged my balls. Her big tits felt fantastic mashed against me, and I could feel her entire body move with mine as I humped our daughter. "Two little high school graduates screaming for your cock, begging for your cum. You've impregnated them both! I love the fact that you're such a stud that you keep all three of us satisfied!"

I spanked Katie again.

"FOURTEEN!"

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

"FIFTEEN!"

"DADDY! DADDY! DADDY!"

Elaine continued whispering in my ear while she played with my balls, urging me to unload my semen into our daughter. "You fuck us so good, Daddy. All your girls. We belong to you. Your harem. Your big titty harem. Your cocksucking, obedient harem. Your dick-worshiping, Daddy-loving harem. Fuck your harem, Daddy. Fuck us all!"

"SIXTEEN!"

"KEEP SPANKING ME, DADDY!"

Katie's orgasmic ecstasy kept mounting higher and higher. Her head, still wearing the mortarboard, was jerking up and down spasmodically. Her whole body was arching and thrusting back onto my cock so violently that it was almost as if she was having a seizure. She was experiencing an extended orgasm that seemed to have no beginning or end.

"SEVENTEEN!"

"CUMMING! I CAN'T STOP CUMMING!!"

Katie collapsed forward, her head cradled in her arms touching the ground, while her ass remained up in the air receiving my cock over and over. Her cries turned to sobs of joy.

I spanked her one last time.

"EIGHTEEN!"

"I LOVE YOU, DADDY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

I pulled out of my daughter's tight pussy and gestured with my arm for Randi to join me. Randi put down the camera and ran toward me, burying herself in my arms while Elaine came around from her position behind me and started to hug me from the side. The three of us held each other for a moment, then both Randi and Elaine sank down on the ground and began licking my still-hard cock. Katie, meanwhile, whimpered with release and, still shivering with the aftermath of our furious coupling, lay on the ground, curled up almost into a fetal position while she stared at me in wonder and adoration.

Elaine was right, I said to myself. All three of them were completely under my control, slavishly addicted to my cock and sperm. As that thought went through my head, I lost all control. My dick began spurting cum onto the faces of both Randi and Elaine.

"Take it! Drink it! Lick up my cum!" I cried.

They did. Elaine and Randi embraced and immediately began licking the cum off of each other's faces. Katie crawled toward them and joined in, licking and savoring the taste of Daddy.

It was the perfect end of our high school graduation party. I picked up the camera from the ground and took one last picture: my blonde daughter and her dark haired, bisexual Asian girlfriend, still wearing their black mortarboard hats, licking cum off of my wife's face.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,584 Followers