All Comments on 'Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 15'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i love your harem

and their cock worshpping, I want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The end?

Is this the end of the series? It feels a bit like a conclusion.

Biggemms69Biggemms69over 7 years ago
Omg.

This series was so freaking deliciously hott that I couldn't put it down.

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome story and whole series.

do not stop , keep this series going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please do continue

Please do continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
continue the story, maybe the blonde aat wotk joins in and fets knocked up. maybe dance friendsjoin family

continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue

Jump to 18 years later and make him Fuck the 18 year old joy and bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG 2

I don't usually go for stories with non-stop sex, but this one is amazing. Please, please continue!

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 7 years ago
fantastic new chapter

Love that you've kept this going. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keeping an eye out for more

I check this series now and then to see if it has been continued. Really liked the other series as well. Would happily read another story, either in this series or in a similarly-themed one.

BabygirlkirstyBabygirlkirstyover 6 years ago
Can't wait for more

Love this story. I would love to find someone to be my daddy to my Katie. Will be waiting for more story xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No oral??

The one thing I kept hoping for was to read about daddy dining on his girls vaginas and clits, but no.

Do you not like male tongues in female sexual anatomy. You seem to want to avoid this side of their relationships and for the love of anything, I can't understand why.

It was OK for the Japanese female to chew clit, but not for anyone else. Even Kate didn't reciprocate so what's going on in your head??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

It's a great series and I hope there's more, I hope he breeds the office tease.

thewiseman1967thewiseman1967about 5 years ago
Office tease

I also would like to see the office tease get into the mix. It would be an awesome addition to his harem. It was a excellent series, I hate that I have made it to the end.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
wow

you are a great writer i have read everything in your library. bravo please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was amazing I read the whole series in one sitting, I just couldn’t stop, I do hope you continue even though it’s been like 2 years, also maybe add some things for a wider crowd, things like anal or the dad eating out the girls, and maybe he could knock up the girl at the office.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I really miss your stories

...Hope you're well, dannyboy. I really miss your stories, every time I come to literotica I always hope to find something as hot and well written as your works here. Any chance for a new chapter...or a new serie...or whatever you want? :-) thanks for everything, again and again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jesus Christ!

You've got to extend the series!

Love to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story started out well. The evolution of Katie was done very well as was the addition of Randi. The 18 and 19 year olds acting like children and the porn star size cock are par for the course I suppose. The story was frankly boring after it became obsessively focused on cock sucking. What was conspicuously missing was he never ate out any of the women. What's behind that? An aversion, a real men don't do that attitude?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing! The people want sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really, really hope you continue this or make a sequel. You are a fantastic writer and I hope you continue for a long long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

clearly a man wrote this. no oral. lol

MordMortMordMortalmost 2 years ago

Surprised that I haven't written a comment on this story, guess I'll rectify that now. This is easily your best story, and definitely my favorite out of everything you've written. It's a very morally dark story about a mother corrupting her husband into violating their own daughter, and the father warping his daughter's mind from an innocent wallflower into an incestuous, cock-obsessed, hyper-dependent sex slave. And the fact that her best friend was wrapped up into it was the cherry on top. It's hardly realistic, but hey, who cares? It's fiction, and anything goes. It's well-written and very hot, which is what matters.

I love mental corruption in stories, and I very much loved it here. Every chapter ended up corrupting Katie and Randi just a little bit more, with the father taking advantage of their ultra-sensitive bodies and making them addicted to cock, sex, and pleasure. The idea of tying sex to Katie's low self-esteem was surprisingly effective. And while I'm pretty sure that Elaine forbade sex with Katie out of possessiveness and jealousy, it ended up backfiring on her. The constant teasing and lack of sex only made Katie's self-esteem plummet, making her completely reliant on her daddy for self-esteem. And the fact that her mentality had been so thoroughly twisted by the end that she literally could not function without daddy's cock in her was both sinful and hot as hell.

While a part of me would love a one-shot showing Daddy corrupting his granddaughters as well, I think the story ended at the right place: their daughter fully and permanently corrupted, her best friend turned into the family's sex slave, and the wife accepting her place in the harem. I suppose the only issues I had with the story were when it included third parties into the mix. They weren't bad chapters by any means, but definitely not my favorites. I preferred the chapters that entirely focused on the main characters, or parts where third parties were just shocked observers rather than active participants. And as other commenters have mentioned, a couple scenes where Daddy eats out the girls wouldn't have hurt. Still, neither of these ruin the story for me. I still re-read this series on a regular basis, and I continue to love it. Thank you for writing such an erotic and deliciously naughty story.

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. As always we focus on what wasn’t in the story and the unfinished bits. Why introduce characters that don’t help the story. The dance instructor has unfinished business, girl on beach, office girl & those students. I thought even though he didn’t join the group a knock on the door from them wanting extra might of happened.

Also interesting no requirements of his slaves. Body hair, collar, rings or tattoos to symbolise there union.

Hope you do add to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for part 16. Got to see where this story goes, the sky's the limit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing. I cum so hard to your stories. Was surprised because they just went straight in…my favorite was the cock worship on bed where Katie needs to nurse on her daddy’s cock to sleep. I love it so much.

toddjlertoddjler9 months ago

This is an amazing series, hopefully there is a chance you will add a more resolved ending to it. Now I am going to read your most recent series.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Best story so far but wish more with his secretary and wife or with Asian fucktoy

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hope it will be continued with the daughters' daughters, as they grow up enough.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

How about a continuation story line with the daughters’ daughters? This author always creates great content.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous