Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,588 Followers

I did. I brought my cock up to her face, then put my hands on the back of her head and took total control over her face. Drifting in a lust-filled dream, Katie had lost all gag reflex. She took my cock all the way down to the root.

Over and over I skull fucked my daughter. I took advantage of her lax throat muscles to plunge all the way down her throat, then come back up almost to her lips, then back all the way into her throat. Over and over I used her throat like a deep, wet glove for my hard cock. The whole time she was in such an orgasmic state that you could hardly even say that she came -- it was more like she experienced one long orgasmic experience, punctuated by her gurgling and glugg!ing as I plunged my cock deep down her throat. Meanwhile, her thighs spasmed and quivered in response to the onslaught of sensation in her breasts, in her clit and in her throat.

When I finally came, I chose to pull out so that I could cover her face with spunk.

The result was beautiful beyond words. Katie's facial expression was one of orgasmic bliss while she licked my sperm from her cum-smeared lips. Randi looked up from her rug munching, but she kept one set of fingers on her girlfriend's clit and another on her own, resulting in both girls humping their asses in the air frantically with synchronized desire.

***********

In the flush of young motherhood, both Katie and Randi found their bras uncomfortably tight. Katie had already grown to size 32G cups during the last weeks of her pregnancy. Randi had grown two cup sizes and was now a breathtaking 30DD. To deal with the discomfort, both girls stopped wearing bras around the house. Inside the privacy of our home, Randi often went topless and wore only a tiny frilled skirt that hugged her hips and was barely long enough to tickle the bottom of her pert ass when she sashayed in front of me. Katie, for her part, often walked about the house wearing her old green nightie, the one with twin rips in the front. Her big, swollen G-cup tits stuck out of the two holes in the front and swayed enticingly every time she even moved, much less walked across the room.

God how I loved that nightgown! Katie had owned it for years, and it had gone through the washing machine so many times that it was sheer in many places. Having been a fixture of her wardrobe for so long, it had connotations that dated back to the innocence of her early teens, yet now that innocence was belied by the spectacularly busty body that filled the inadequate little green nightie. It had always been short, but as Katie's bust grew the nightgown rode upwards to the point that now it barely came below her asscheeks. My daughter never wore panties with the nightgown anymore, so every time she bent over even a little bit, every time she flounced about the room causing the hem to swirl around her hips, I got another glimpse of the perfect curves of her delectable, fuckable ass.

Month by month, my obsession with my daughter's spectacular body had grown. All three of my women frequently expressed wonderment that I was managing to satisfy all three of them sexually every day -- often twice or more a day. But the answer to the mystery of my perpetual hardon was simple: Katie. Her exquisite, delicate face that I had loved for years, now coupled with a body that practically made me cum just from looking at her. Her oversized tits on her taut, toned body were so extraordinary that it made my body ache just to think of her. The gracefulness of her dancer's body made her a piece of poetry in motion, and when she turned her lithe body to deliberately enticing me, I was unable to think of anything other than fucking her. Her goddess-like long curly blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders, leading the eyes over and over to her spectacular bust, now flowing with milk for the baby I had created in her. Fucking Katie over and over every day was a form of ecstasy.

The obsession went both ways. Just as much as I was obsessed with Katie's curvy body and huge, lush tits, Katie in turn was obsessed with me and my cock. Each time she looked at me the adoration showed in her gaze and her smile. At night, I occasionally walked into her bedroom and heard her moaning my name and writhing as she dreamed about getting fucked by me.

Katie loved the fact that I couldn't keep my eyes off of her whenever she wore that green nightie with her tits thrusting out of the holes. On one occasion, the mere fact that she knew I was watching prompted her to start masturbating while she stood in front of me. "Look at me, Daddy! Watch me cum for you!" she cried, sinking to her knees as she frigged herself in the middle of the living room floor, her 32G tits jiggling the whole time. With one hand she thrust her fingers up her twat over and over frantically, while with the other she mauled the huge tits that were bulging out of the holes in her flimsy, torn nightgown. She spread her legs wide while down on her knees a couple of feet in front of me.

"I'm thinking about your cock, Daddy," she said. She looked adoringly and pleadingly into my eyes as she came. "Love you Love you Love you Love you," she babbled as she jerked and spasmed, orgasming.

Still frigging herself, Katie started pleading with me. "Take it out, Daddy," she begged. "I just want to look at it. Take out your cock. Please?" She licked her lips. "I want to watch your cock while I cum."

I unzipped my pants and stood up, my hard cock dangling before her face.

Katie's masturbating motions became even more frantic. Her huge tits sticking out of her flimsy green nightgown bounced more and more. She couldn't take her eyes off of my rod as she said, "Oh, thank you Daddy. Thank you thank you!" Her mouth opened wide in an open grin as she came again. She laughed with unrestrained joy at the sensation of cumming for her beloved Daddy.

"Can I touch it?" she asked, like a little girl pleading for a treat. "Please, Daddy?"

"Yes, sweetie. Go ahead and jack off your Daddy."

Katie began jacking me off with one hand while still masturbating with the other. "I love you so much, Daddy," she cooed. "Thank you for letting me give you a hand job!"

Her eyes went back and forth between my eyes and my rod as she continued, "Your cock is so perfect. I try every day to be the perfect daughter for you. I show off my body for you. I suck you. I give you my girlfriend to fuck. My mom and I blow you together. It gives all of us so much pleasure. We're your harem."

She echoed the words she said when we married each other the day we were alone in the house together: "To this cock I am wed. I want to be the perfect daughter-wife to you, Daddy. Making you hard every day. Fucking you and sucking you whenever you need it."

Katie continued to pump my rod. Her tits bounced in every direction. Her look of utter devotion made me even harder as she pleaded, "Cum on my face, Daddy! Brand me again and show everyone that I'm yours! To this cock I am wed! To this cock I am wed!"

I couldn't hold back any more. Long ropes of cum spewed out of my cock and onto my teenaged daughter-wife's beautiful devoted face. Katie squealed and laughed with surprise and joy at feeling my sperm hit her nose, her lips, her cheeks, her eyes. "Yes! Yes! Cum on me! Show everyone I belong only to Daddy!" she screamed. Then she pointed my cock downward so that the last spurts of cum landed on her prodigious tits.

"I'm yours! I'm Daddy's girl!" she cried as she sank onto her back on the ground, still quivering and frigging herself. The hem of her green nightie had ridden up to her waist so that her little teenage pussy was exposed to me. Her ass continued to hump up and down while her head nodded spasmodically, making the rest of her body, including her delectable breasts, bounce and shiver. The nightie with its twin holes for her breasts made her breathtaking tits stand up despite the fact that she was lying down. The spectacle of her prostrated beautiful body, spattered with my cum, still shivering uncontrollably in the aftermath of her orgasms, was fantastic. "Daddy!" she moaned, sobbing and laughing at the same time.

"My perfect daughter," I said simply, looking down at my sex slave.

*********

Both girls worried about their post-pregnancy figures, so Katie went to her dance teacher Madame Therese for help. Therese taught the girls several toning exercises that helped them reduce their waists and restore the muscle tone. The result was that, with the exception of their big milk-filled breasts, both Katie and Randi soon recovered their tight, girlish figures. Their breasts, as a result, looked even more spectacular contrasted with their slim, teenage bodies. Therese's exercises were also designed to restore the tone and firmness of the girls' pussies. I soon found that my teenage lovers' vaginas were returning to the tightness they had before giving birth.

A few weeks after Bliss and Joy's births, Katie told me of a small problem: she was producing too much milk in the evenings. She smiled, knowing the answer before she opened her mouth, when she asked, Could I help?

Fuck yeah! Of course I could. First we set Katie up on one end of the couch with a pillow on her lap. Then I lay on the couch with my head on her lap pillow and began to suck her warm milk.

"Oh Daddy! Thank you!" she gushed. She stroked my hair as her delicious milk began trickling into my mouth. "My tits are too big -- too full of milk! Thank you for sucking them! It feels so good! Such a release!"

Soon her sexual feelings started overwhelming her. The fingers of one hand curled and clutched at my hair, pulling me onto her soft tits. Her other hand fumbled with my pants zipper, and soon she freed my hardening cock. She began stroking my dick while cooing into my ear as I nursed.

"Your dick! Your big Daddy dick made me, and now it made my baby! Suck my big titties, Daddy, and drink my milk! It all belongs to you -- You made me and I belong to you! My tits belong to my Daddy! My pussy belongs to my Daddy! Oh Daddy please keep sucking my tits!"

As she began drifting into her orgasmic haze, Katie's thoughts began drifting as well. "Baby Daddy needs milk!" she cooed. Her sweet nectar flowed into my mouth and I swallowed greedily. Her hand pumped my cock up and down, up and down as she continued, "Daddy loves big milky tits, just like I love big Daddy dicks! Daddy gets the milk, but Mommy sucks the cream! Drink my milk! And then give me your cream, Daddy!"

I was lost in a sea of ecstasy. I was hardly even aware of my body at the moment when suddenly my pelvis lurched upward on the couch and I sent a spray of sperm up into the air. "Aagh!" I cried. Cum spattered on Katie's hand and on my stomach.

"Oh, Daddy! Thank you! Thank you!" Katie cried. "But why didn't you warn me? Mommy wanted to drink Daddy's cream from the source!" She then made me sit up so that she could bend over my torso and lick every drop of sperm off of my body.

After that it became a regular evening ritual. After the babies were put down for the night, Katie and I took over the couch so that I could suck her huge tits and drink her milk while she jacked me off. Katie cooed and babbled the whole time, veering between daughterly devotion and Mommy fantasies in which I was simultaneously her nursing lover and her big dick Daddy. The taste of her delicious milk was heavenly, and the combination of suckling her milky tits while being jacked off was one of the best experiences of my life.

After several nights my other women joined in. Sometimes Randi, other times Elaine, and sometimes both of them together cooperated in sucking me while Katie jacked the base of my cock. My daughter fed my dick into their eager mouths. All the while, my head rested on the pillow and I feasted on my daughter's breast milk. One of my hands often cupped one of my daughter's big breasts, while the other rested on my wife's or girlfriend's head as she dutifully sucked my dick. They needed little urging -- they were well trained in servicing me and worshiping my dick. Katie shivered in repeated breast-induced orgasms while we played together.

It was only a matter of time before both nursing mothers insisted that I lick their tits together for our nursing suckfests. Katie and Randi took turns kissing me in an FMF sandwich on my marital bed. Then they scooted up on the bed so that they could present their two sets of swollen, milky breasts to my thirsty mouth. Meanwhile, my wife Elaine sat on my cock and rode me cowgirl style.

"Yeah, Daddy!" Elaine crowed. "Give me that cock!" She bounced up and down triumphantly, all the while cupping her bouncing DD breasts. "I never dreamed that sharing you with my daughter would be this good! You fuck me harder than ever! I love cock! I love cock! I love cock!" she screamed.

Meanwhile, my subservient daughter and my even more subservient Japanese-American sex servant lay in the crooks of my arms beside me, thrusting their big tits in my face. Randi's milk-filled 30DD tits were breathtaking on her tiny frame, while Katie's G-cup tits almost smothered me with their soft lushness.

Thrusting their tits in my face, Randi's and Katie's own heads were above my own. While I licked and sucked their nipples, the two girls kissed each other.

"Drink, Daddy! Drink!" they urged me. "Suck our big tits! Taste our milk!" I turned my face first to one milk-engorged tit and then to the other. Warm delicious milk filled my mouth.

"You belong to me," I murmured.

"Of course we do," replied Katie.

"Our bodies are yours whenever you want us," said Randi.

"We'll suck you and fuck you every day -- forever," said Katie.

Elaine bounced relentlessly on my dick. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed.

I thought of the future, of fucking all three girls of my harem day after day, night after night. Fucking them on the breakfast table, getting sucked off during lunch hour, feeding them cock for dinner, sleeping with all three and being awoken each night by my horny sex servants. Life was good, I thought as my body lurched and I pumped more cum into my wife's tight pussy.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,588 Followers
12