Teaching Margot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still unconscious, his dangling victim was the picture of the innocent school girl they peddled online these days. She was going to make his subscription numbers skyrocket. Her chest was rising and falling steadily moving her perfect tits up and down. They were still hidden by the frilly pink lace bra that she had worn her first night, and Jason knew from their previous encounter she was also wearing the matching panties. He retrieved his mask from the cabinet and also a standard riding crop. A softer impact toy than he would have chosen if he wasn't in such a good mood.

He grabbed one of her thighs and she swayed about an inch before the strap tautened and held her in place. She was so smooth and so soft. He traced the inside of her thigh all the way up to her sweet snatch. He lightly traced his fingers over the cotton patch that was the only this between him and his prize now. As he reached her pussy Margot started to stir and when her eyes snapped open he was sure he was only inches from her face. Margot began to scream and pull at her restraints, vainly trying to free herself.

"Shut up!" he roared as he stepped back and whipped her right breast with the crop. She continued to scream so he continued in merciless tempo on her right breast. After about a dozen blows she quieted to yelps and at fifteen he decides she had had enough for now.

"So you've robbed your mother and now you've come to rob me? Is that it sweet girl?"

Margo shook her head emphatically in denial, but couldn't seem to find her voice.

"What's the matter sweetie? Cat got your tongue?" and with that Jason kissed her passionately, ravenously forcing his tongue into her smart mouth. Tasting her while he continued to palm her shaven pussy through her pink panties.

"Ouch! You little bitch!" Jason pulled away abruptly spitting blood onto the concrete floor. Margot had bitten his tongue and was now taking deep gulping breaths of air, her eyes wide with terror.

Jason wiped his lips and smiled despite himself. So many of his little projects were already broken down my life that they often put up only token resistance once they realized the situation they were in. It was refreshing to feel true resistance again. Almost like being back at his senior prom while his date Jamie tried to fight him off. She had been a virgin, but she submitted in the end like they all did. She even called him the next week. As Jason smiled at the sweet memory of Jamie scratching at his arms and kicking out and wondered if it was possible that this hot piece of ass in front of him was a virgin too.

Jason chuckled low. "Margot, Margot, Margot..." he stepped in again and grabbed her cunt as she winced. He leaned in and whispered in her ear almost lovingly "You're not a virgin are you Margot?" A desperate sob escaped her lips and Jason smiled against her cheek, holding her close so she could feel his engorged dick pressed up against. "Don't worry baby. Be good to me and I'll be gentle."

12