Teaching My Hubbie to Eat His Cum Ch. 03

Story Info
This is the conclusion to training my husband to eat his cum.
2k words
4.6
47.2k
62

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided that today was going to be the day that my husband and I completed the training we'd been doing, preparing him to eat his own cum.

He'd begged me to train him, and I'd been more than happy to, so long as I could do it on my terms. I didn't like the type of cum eating that porn usually showed, where a woman forced a man to eat his load. I wanted him to want it. So that's how I'd been training him. But now I felt it was time for his training to be complete.

"Honey," I began as we both sat on our bed. "I've been thinking about how to finish your cum eating training and for the longest time I wasn't sure what to do. I must have thought of a dozen different ways we could do it, but none of them felt quite right. So I sorted them into a list based on their pros and cons and ended up with a short list."

I'm not going to tell you how many ways are on my final list. I'm just going to give you a taste, so to speak, of all the finalists. In order from worst to best. And each time, I'm going to edge you so that you will have a massive orgasm and heaps of cum to eat by the time we're finished. Don't worry if you don't fully understand the system, you'll pick it up as we go."

I reached down to his crotch to see if he needed any coaxing, but it was very clear he did not. He was already very rock hard. I undid his pants and saw that there was already a tell tale spot of pre-cum on the front of his boxers. I started rubbing him through his underwear. "Is this what you want? You want to end today by eating your own cum?" His physical reaction had already given him away, but he still managed an excited 'uh huh' so I fully removed his boxers for him.

"So let's start at the worst. Come and lie upside down at the top of the bed, so your legs are above your head. Rest them against the wall."

Once he was in position, I grabbed his cock, stroking it slowly from base to tip, and when I reached the tip, I held it and aimed it directly down at his face. I put my face directly next to his cock and looked directly down it's length at his face. Aiming his cock as if it were a gun, pointing it directly at his eagerly anticipating face.

"Look where I'm aiming your cock. Right at your pretty face. I could jerk you like this. Make you cum right now, aim it at your face so you can't escape. That's the real advantage of this way, no room for regrets or post orgasm clarity. The second you cum it's going straight towards your face."

With that I started jerking him super fast. "Would you like that, cum spraying all over your face? Maybe getting in your hair? Maybe getting in your mouth? Open your mouth, stick your tongue out. You want this don't you?"

He was groaning now, his mouth open wide like I suggested. I should stop and edge him. We don't want any accidents. I stop jerking, and run my index finger over his tip, covering it in precum. I hold it out over his mouth and he eagerly licks it up.

"See, isn't it better when you choose to lick it? I've had my face came on before, and it's not that fun to be on the receiving end. It might be a rush for a moment, but a second later when you realise that you have to clean your face, or worse your hair? It's the worst. Easily the worst way to make someone eat their cum. No redeeming qualities at all, apart from not being able to pull out. Trust me when I say I have much better options ahead."

I give him one big long jerk down from the base to the tip, and then double tap the side of his cock, indicating that he should move.

"Come on, get up on your knees" I say, slapping his cock to hurry him into an upright position. "This next one needs gravity to work in a different way."

As he climbs down, I reach beside the bed into the top draw of my dresser and pull out a shot glass that I'd placed there earlier. He's up on his knees now, fully erect penis pointing straight up in the air. I slowly jerk him from base to tip, before taking my hand off and starting at the base again. Not the most pleasurable way to give a handjob, but one that wastes the least pre-cum.

I stop and hold his cock firmly with my hand, and rub the shot glass around his head with the other, coating the rim of the glass with pre-cum.

"It's kinda like a salt lick on a margarita" I tell him as I hold the glass out in front of his mouth. As he licks it, I rotate the glass around so he can taste the entire rim. "Do you like that? A salty lick? I hope you do because you'll certainly be doing a lot of that later."

I return the glass down to his cock, and position it under the tip of his cock as if I was about to fill it with his load, and begin rapidly jerking him, pulling him in a downwards direction so that if he were to cum, his hot mess would shoot straight into the shot glass.

"It's pretty sexy I suppose. To eat a load from a shot glass. I imagine you will take some pleasure from how much of the glass you fill. And if there's any overflow you can always lick that off my fingers. How much cum are you going to give me? Enough to fill a shot glass?"

I'm jerking him faster now, giving him the impression that I might not stop in time and make him fill the glass. "But it does have one massive drawback for me. I'm barely involved. I mean you get a handjob and a glass of cum, just like you desire, but I'm largely superfluous. You could easily do this whole process by yourself." He starts to moan loudly, indicating he's close to the edge so I stop jerking and release my hand. His cock throbs a few times, but doesn't cum yet. I'm an expert at keeping him on the edge. "I love you and I want to do this with you. I love giving you what you want, but I think there's far better options that involve us both."

"Wouldn't you prefer to taste it from my pussy? Or my lips?" I draw out the last word as I lean in for a kiss.

"Lie back on the bed. I promise you that you'll enjoy this one more." No talking this time, my mouth is going to be too busy. I firmly grasp his cock in my hand and wrap my lips around his head. I start licking all around him, the sweet and salty taste of his precum filling my senses. I kept my tongue licking his head even as I sealed my lips around him and sucked with all my might, bobbing my head up and down like I was fucking his cock with my mouth. He gasped and his hands shot straight down by his sides. This must be overwhelmingly good to get that reaction. I started moving my hand, which until now had been stationary at the base of his cock, in unison with my mouth, jerking his shaft as hard and fast as I could without breaking suction. He was audibly moaning with each stroke. Once he was near the edge, I broke my lips away, but kept them near the tip of his cock just in case he came without warning. I kept slowly jerking him, this time for his whole length. I wished there was a way to keep sucking while talking to him, but this was my only option.

"Do you remember your first training session? The one where you pretended to cum in my mouth? Right before we passionately made out, pretending I had a mouth full of cum? That's pretty close to the top of my list, but it's not the best way." I'm still slowly jerking his rock hard cock just centimetres from my open mouth. "Or did you prefer my second lesson where I covered my pussy in cum but wouldn't let you taste it?"

"Believe it or not, I have a better idea than both of those."

I return my mouth to the tip of his cock, jerking him and sucking him harder and faster than before. He's clearly struggling not to cum, so I stop for just a second to say, "cum in my mouth."

The instruction tipped him over the edge and he came immediately in my mouth. Stream after stream filled me. The edging had done the trick, my mouth was so much more full of cum than it ever had been before. I kept gently stroking him, squeezing every last drop out into my mouth. My mouth was so full I couldn't keep it all in, some fell from the corner of my mouth and slid down my chin. I looked at his sweet face, trying to make eye contact with him. But he just stared at the cum dripping from my mouth, his jaw dropped and his eyes fixated on the cum on my face.

I sat up on the bed directly across from him. Our eyes locked and he stared at me, wondering what I'd possibly come up with that was better than a cum kiss. I raised my hand to my mouth, open palm facing up. I slowly let the hot mess of cum spill out of my mouth, feeling drip after drip of cum fall from my lips onto my hand. I was trying to put on a show, letting it fall slowly, rolling it around my tongue.

"This is the best way to eat your cum" I said as I leaned back, spread my legs and rubbed my cum covered hand onto my pussy. His cum, my spit and my juices all mingling together all over the front of me. It made me so horny that I started involuntarily rubbing my clit. I had to stop myself and move my hand away so he could get his reward. I laid all the way down on my back and spread my legs wide.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I asked, but before I had even finished my sentence he was heading head first down into my soaking cum covered crotch. There wasn't even a moment's hesitation. Even in his post nut clarity, my pussy and his cum was all he could think of.

He was licking all around my labia cleaning up all the cum I had rubbed there. I was so turned on by the day's events that my clit was screaming to be sucked, but he seemed so intent on licking up every last drop of cum before even touching it. Eventually I couldn't take it any more, I grabbed the back of his head and dragged it to where it needed to be. I didn't let go as I ground my pussy against his face. He was a good boy and kept his tongue out for me to rub my clit against. He didn't seem to mind all the cum that was being smeared all over his face in the process.

After a few minutes, the familiar building sensation started to fill me. I came so super hard, still gripping the back of his head. After I had recovered he joined me at the top of the bed and I leant in for a quick peck kiss. I surprised him by meeting him with my tongue, tasting the mix of our juices that covered his face. "Was that good for you?" I asked, my head falling back to my pillow.

"That was better than I could have possibly imagined," he said, joining me in laying down. "And I have imagined this a lot."

My mind kept racing thinking about all the possibilities that having a fully trained cum eater would open up. I couldn't wait to try some out.